[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last one died >he TOTALLY, UNDENIABLY, UNFATHOMABLY imagined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481513260576.jpg (57KB, 489x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1481513260576.jpg
57KB, 489x1022px
Last one died

>he TOTALLY, UNDENIABLY, UNFATHOMABLY imagined himself giving the valedictorian speech to his high school class, telling them the value of being able achieving one's dreams despite suffering immeasurably
>>
>>37784503

being able to achieve*

and this is why I wasn't fucking valedictorian
>>
>>37784503
I imagined myself singing to my school, or playing the electric guitar.
>>
Sort of related but I recently became my schools president but have never been that good of a student. Only reason I was able to become the president was because i'm well liked and friendly. The teachers are really unhappy about me being president but I'd like to become the valedictorian as well and am unsure how to pull it off.
>>
>he COMPLETELY, TOTALLY imagined himself becoming a rich CEO of a biotech company and setting an army of zombies upon the world to get revenge on his high school bully
>>
>>37784552

listen man, as long as you are going to college, high school is nothing to worry about. In hindsight, the whole valedictorian thing is a meme and everyone else can surpass the valedictorian's level when in college because college is almost like pressing the reset button in your life.

HAHA

Too bad I didn't realize that when I was a college freshman. Now all the degenerate fucks and people who I thought were dumber than me have like 5x the life experience and resume material I have.
>>
>he imagines himself winning the lottery and rubbing it in his smug family's faces
>he doesn't even play the lottery
>>
>he thinks he's gonna be president but spent his youth shitposting
I-if trump can do it
>>
>>37784864
Trump spent his youth shitposting before shitposting was even a thing. Just be a total piece of shit and you too can be president.
>>
>>37784864
Trump was born into wealth. Wealth is power.

If you're not as wealthy, you're just gonna have to work harder than those who are. Simple fact of life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.