[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone give me one single good reason as to why I shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1496579797401.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496579797401.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
Could someone give me one single good reason as to why I shouldn't murder my parents in their sleep tonight? Not actually gonna do it FBI, fuck off.I'm 18 and am being evicted because apparently seeing doctors isn't good enough and I should be doing something else? I don't know, but just the absolute disgusting nature of this fills me with a blind rage - I've never felt anything even remotely close to this before in my life. Fuck. I'm worried what I'm going to do when I see them.
>>
>>37752184
>not going to kill them
>worried what he's going to do if he sees them
Wew
>>
>>37752203
I think it should be pretty obvious what I meant, but if it's hard to tell, I'm sorry
>>
File: rSVZuEN.png (403KB, 905x440px) Image search: [Google]
rSVZuEN.png
403KB, 905x440px
>>37752184
Stop being lazy and get a job. That's pretty much it. Argue and whine about it all you want.
>>
>>37752372
Okay, I'd gladly do so. I guess you want me to walk for 3 hours to the nearest place hiring, then walk 3 hours back, right? I'd happily get a job, but it's not realistically possible at the moment.
>>
I feel you, anon. Can't give you a good reason though. Sorry. Do what you have to do. It will ease the pain.
>>
>>37752406
>a 3 hour walk isn't realistically possible
I already figgered you lazy, but ffffuck.
>>
>>37752673
lmao. It has nothing to do with being lazy, but feel free to tell yourself that. Would they be doing this to me if I had a cancer diagnosis (well, probably)? No one would find it socially acceptable if they did. But it's fine if the illness is mental, that means it's not real and the person is just lazy. Riiiight.
>>
File: 78768678.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
78768678.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>37752673
>It has nothing to do with being lazy, but feel free to tell yourself that.
Hahahahahahahaha.
But it's fine if the illness is mental, that means it's not real and the person is just lazy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kid, I was exactly like you. Every day leeched is a day won, right? You're not mentally ill. You get a hard-on for playing a victim, and your parents know it. They always have, and now they're sick of it.
However, I have no doubt you're gonna make it on your own, because soon you won't have any other alternative.
>>
>>37752993
No, if I can't find any help, I'll be killing myself. You're free to think whatever you like about that, though. I'm past the point of caring.
>>
>>37752993
Hold on hold on, lets hear what mental fuckery op has, who knows it might actually hinder work.
>>
So what's actually wrong with you if they expect you to see doctors?
>>
>>37753113
>>37753122
I've got depression, GAD, OCD, derealization issues, possibly some kind of schizoid disorder, but we're not sure yet, RLS, and also some type of other mood disorder, but we're still looking into it. If I had to guess, I'd say probably bipolar, though borderline is also a possibility.
>>
OP you don't tell us your type of autism then we will all just assume your a lazy spick , sucking your parents dry .
>>
>>37753077
>this fills me with a blind rage - I've never felt anything even remotely close to this before in my life. Fuck. I'm worried what I'm going to do when I see them.
>I'm past the point of caring.
You've got a lot of angst for an 18 year old.
>if I can't find any help
On your daddy's dollar, I bet.
>I'll be killing myself
Fuck, do you have a hard-on for sympathy. Just craving for people to care for and comfort you. I've talked with higgus, and even with him it wasn't this obvious.
>>
>>37753167
>I've got depression, GAD, OCD, derealization issues
Keep in mind, this is all self-diagnosed.
>>
>>37753199
Okay.

No, you said I would find a way to survive once I was thrown out, but I was just correcting you. Of course I'd WANT help. I don't give a fuck about sympathy, pity, or attention because those don't actually do anything to help me.

>>37753175
Sorry, I figured people would consider it attention seeking if I posted my flavors of autism
>>
>>37753225
Right. Totally. Because no one actually has any real issues, right? Fuck off. Actually read the fucking post and you'll see how retarded you are.
>>
>>37753250
>I figured people would consider it attention seeking if I posted my flavors of autism
This was already implied, Anon.
>>
File: 1496429894327.png (642KB, 726x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1496429894327.png
642KB, 726x1040px
>>37753167
Work not only isn't that all affected by depression, but in some cases may actually help it. OCD will more then likely make you more efficient, unless its the retarded kind where you can't stand a single thing miss aligned. Schizoid is more just a lack of emotions, and if you actually had it you wouldn't care enough to defend yourself, but if the doctor said it himself then never mind . everything else Idk about so its your lazy fault for not telling me you bloody bum
>>
>>37753293
Ahh, my mistake

>>37753316
I'm not trying to defend myself, but never mind. Forget it.
>>
>>37753250
Actually if you don't give us an idea of what exactly bothers you then not only will we assume you are attention seeking ,but alternatively baiting.
>>
File: rJxVluy.jpg (287KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rJxVluy.jpg
287KB, 1600x900px
>>37753276
I'll do you one better. Save your dad some money.
>derealization issues
It's because all you do is playing video games and sympathy whoring on /r9k/. You don't see anyone, talk to anyone. You don't do anything. You're not developing. The exact opposite even.

Any doctor worth his paycheck will tell you to get off your ass, get a job and rejoin society.
Not in those words, probably, but he'll be thinking it.

Stop it, OP, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>37752184
My father kicking me out at 21 was the best thing to happen to me, i had to take my life seriously or actually unironically die on the street.
Aint so bad, you are young and you will find a way to make ends meet
>>
>>37753386
Yea if your parents see you developing, mentally ,socially , financially , then your parents should be more sympathetic to you and give you more time to set your self into a decent position outside of their care . you also have to consider their point of view on this situation .
>>
LOL OP i feel SO bad for you. I'm in an extremely similar situation.. I was attending college, but my depression and ADHD was too much, and I stopped going to class and just got high all semester.

I came back, cried to mommy and daddy about how I couldn't possibly do my work because of my conditions (which was the truth), and instead of evicting me they gave me until the next fall semester to relax, heal and find myself. During this time I got some fancy meds which have made my previously unbearable life a breeze.

I was dead set on becoming an electrician, but my parents want me to go back to college so badly they're willing to bribe me with a car.

Pretty much I'm poised to do whatever I want in life now and it's all thanks to mommy and daddy. Feels good man.
>>
>>37753561
Oh, right, I forgot about my ADHD. But yeah. Wow, congratulations on having non-shitty parents who seem to actually care about your well-being.
>>
Don't get me wrong OP, they're very shitty, but they're just not as shitty as yours.
>>
File: 676575.jpg (205KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
676575.jpg
205KB, 1300x1300px
>>37753640
Fuck, this is too good.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.