[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>"i care, anon!"
Yeah fucking right. Ive had so many goddamn people tell me "i care" and the next fucking week, they screech at me and say that I"M the one in the wrong, then they go ahead and say to the ENTIRE GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING SCHOOL that i fap to hentai, and that i can only get hard to hentai.

Jesus christ i wanna fucking kill them. i wanna fucking kill myself.
the school wont do anything about it, the assholes don't listen. I'm fucked.

What do i do ? shall i end it all?

(also, side note, my school therapist reckons i have asperg's. eh.)
>>
There has been other people in similar situations.
They've done extreme things and lived to regret it.
I suggest you don't.
>>
>>37661888
>shall i end it all?
Go out with a bang
>>
>>37661888
People can care and also call you on your shit. You're not a baby and they're all not your mom.
>>
kill them all anon, make them pay.

(haha just kidding fbi)
>>
File: 1496526433833.jpg (37KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496526433833.jpg
37KB, 300x460px
>>37661888
i fap to hentai too and can only get hard to it, joke about it all the time to my friends
>>
I get the feeling that you're just substituting hentai for something actually bad.
>>
>>37661907
they were fake rumors, i have become a target for bullying.
>>
>>37661904
cannot, have to get a license and it takes 6 months.even then i can't get anything that will do real damage
>>
>>37661929
i have a super-sized breast fetish, also lactation
>>
>>37661961
>cannot, have to get a license and it takes 6 months
Buy ilegal ones, youre going to die so it shouldnt be a problem for you later. Or you can kill them one by one and make them look like accidents. You can also change schools and start fresh.
>>
>>37661922
>friends
i have no friends, i sit alone in a music room, soundproofed.
every goddamn break.
i cry.
no one can hear.
sometimes i can't hear the bell.
yeah so i have no friends
>>
>>37661888
I can't speak on your situation, but I'll try to speak on why people say they care.

In short, society tries to further itself by having as many people in it as possible. As soon as people try to opt out, either via death or just leaving, society will do whatever it can to keep those people as working cogs.

When it comes to people saying they will kill themselves, society has fashioned people to be virtue signalling faggots. They virtue signal because it gives them societal validation. They can feel good about themselves without actually having to do anything.

At the same time, some suicidal people actual don't want to die and want someone to sweet talk them. By this method, society successfully saves one cog from offing itself and rewards those who did it with good feelings.

When it comes to people who actually want to get away from it, Normies will get mad and go off the rails because their main weapon has no effect.
>>
>>37661888
do you think that the opinion of a bunch of high schoolers is going to matter to you in the next five years? If so, go out with a bang and take as many future corrupt politicians with you.

I'm just playing america, you know I love you.
>>
>>37662052
>buy one illegally
i am a pussy.
>change schools
already done that once, might become homeschooled if this gets bad enough.
>>
>>37662081
thanks for the basic explanation.
>>
>>37662102
sorry, i'm an aussiefag
i live in tasmania, so i can't really do anything of importance unless i perform a massacre which will end up making people angrier at vidya. i don't want to do that.
>>
just posting some more info

the class is full of asswipes and dickweeds who think they're funny by saying "PENIS"

my few friends were annoying as shit. one of them would tourette's out in maths class because he was angry at the black kid. he would whisper-screech "shit fuck nigger cunt"
at random intervals.
he got in trouble for screaming "nigger" in a group of black people, he wanted to be a rapper.
an old friend was an overweight fat tard. he's lactose intolerant but still drank chocolate milk. i drink chocolate milk but he fucking downed 3 goddamn 2 liter bottles a day.

there's also this tard in my class who smells of shit. little story about her

>working on japanese classes that we have to do. i didnt sign up for japanese.
>she walks up
>oh jesus that smell
>look at her
>looks like a downie
>"hey anon, i need you to find my earring"
>what
>she's 12, and she want's me to find a goddamn sharp ass earring
>the other one actually looks like it was made out of wood
>not good looking, looks like sticks and twigs
>nope the fuck out
she ends up finding it down her pants.
in the middle of class.
>>
another kid was this fuckwit who got in the paper ONE TIME and said he was famous.
he was a goddamn prick and he went up to random people and went "bleeeeehhhhhh" if they disagreeed with him in class
>>
File: rape.jpg (152KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
152KB, 1080x720px
>>37662324
I would watch a 90's kids movie about you and your friends.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>37662369
firstly, "friends." ha.
secondly, i'll get the VHS camcorder, i own one similar to pic
>>
File: thanksguys.jpg (11KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
thanksguys.jpg
11KB, 208x200px
i'm going to sleep, robots.
remember me as giwake, i'll be back soon.
thanks for helping me.
>>
also sorry for confusion, i'm not going to KMS just yet. im just going to sleep.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.