[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck thank the lord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4124.jpg (45KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4124.jpg
45KB, 750x535px
>be me. Senior in high school, solid 8/10 male. Extremely socially awkward though so I'm just really mean to everyone.
> school has senior picnic and everyone goes swimming and we don't have to go to school
>Lunch comes and (live on west coast) we get a chicken finger place called Raising Canes
>tendies are my life and Raising Canes is the best ever
>I paid for a 10 dollar meal and they give me a 5 dollar kids meal
>sitting in the middle of grass field surrounded by plebs and chads
>someone decides to sit next to me and I don't really care but I still haven't looked up from the tendie box in my lap
>"do you mind if I sit here?"
>"no it's fine"
>"do you mind if I sun tan?"
>"go ahead"
>"do you have any sunblock?"
>"sure here" (of course I do it's summer in Las Vegas)
>mumble to myself "why did I pay for a full meal and I got a damn kids meal"
>"what'd you say?"
>finally look up to see the person and it's a thicc qt easily 9/10 with nothing but a bikini on
>"U-uh nothing don't worry about it"
>I tell her that if she's trying to get back at me for being mean to a friend of hers she can leave now because she'll waste her time
>she says she just wanted somewhere to lay and tan
>I say okay and she sparks basic conversation
>Talk for 30 minutes and then she asks if I wanna go swimming
>I used to hate my dad for making me work out with him but now I can't thank him enough
>I say yes and we swim for like 10 minutes
>we go back to the sheet and she keeps tanning
>get lost in talking to eachother and stayed too late and now schools out
>we exchange phone numbers and we go on our first date this Saturday
>finally can sleep happy.jpg
>>
>>37486208
Good job bro! Proud of you
>>
>>37486208
how old are you ? good for you
>>
File: DIC.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
DIC.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Most people might call you 'CHAD REEEEEE' but I'm proud of you. I want to ask out this girl with a note but I can't even do that shit, and i'm like a 7.
>>
>west coast
>las vegas

As someone actually on the west coast in Los Angeles I'm really jealous you have Raising Canes, because no where here does.
>>
>>37486208
I'm glad anon
Don't spill spaghetti on your date
>>
>>37487243
I live in seattle, we have one but i've never been to it, wonder if it's good.
>>
>>37487189
>>37486208

If you're socially awkward then you're really not attractive.
>>
>>37487273
i'm not socially awkward though, I just really can't ask girls out but i'm fucking outgoing as hell in every other area

i fucking hate it
>>
>>37487266

fuck you theres no raising cane in seattle
>>
>>37487316
haha fuck you too
just go to Ezell's, i promise you it's better than any shit you've ever had in the fried chicken department
>>
>>37487347
It's worth going from LA to seattle
>>
>>37487347

>Ezell's

hmm might give it a go sometime
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.