[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

disgusting/weird habits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: serveimage.jpg (73KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73KB, 477x600px
tell your fellow robots about your disgusting or weird habits and compete to see whose habits are the weirdest/most disgusting

i'll start
i put my own semen onto baby carrots and eat them solely because I think it tastes good
the semen adds a salty note to the carrot, and the taste of the carrot overshadows the more unsavory flavors of the cum
>>
I recently began to collect nail clippings, dead skin, and boogers in an old pill bottle. It smells suprisingly bad; I would not have thought that these things have an odor
>>
>>37432226
Sniffing the toilet paper after I've wiped my bum.
>>
File: 1463006851536.gif (143KB, 261x432px) Image search: [Google]
1463006851536.gif
143KB, 261x432px
>>37432384
I think the odor is caused by the bacteria that flourish in that environment, not the clippings, skin, and boogers themselves
>>
>>37432384
Nails from my feet literally smell like shit dude.
>>
>>37432226
Get this cheeto fingered zilch off this board.
>>
>>37433644
FOR SURE lose my number my man 100%
>>
File: 934893ir9ejfirj.png (311KB, 1443x812px) Image search: [Google]
934893ir9ejfirj.png
311KB, 1443x812px
>>37432226
Ew god
>>
>>37432226
>Haven't cut my finger or toenails in seven years, just been biting and eating them
>Picking nose and eating it for 18 years now
>Cup hands and sniff ballsack sweat
>Sit on hands then fart and inhale hands
>Chew the calloused skin on the balls of my feet
>Been slurping my cum after masturbation since I was 14 because I can't be fucked using tissues or clothing items. It's more efficient to just lick it off my hands
>When I get excited while home alone I walk up and down or in circles talking to myself
>Pretend to be on my phone talking to someone when I want to talk to myself in public

That's all I know from the top of my head
>>
I like to purchase large bags of cheetos, crunch them up by stepping on the bags, then I like to bathe in the cheese.
>>
>>37434601
i also do the first 5, i used to put toenails and fingernails in the bin after i bit them off but the bin is 2 metres across the room so i just eat them now
>>
>>37434770
It is time to deluge in ones own semen, anon. Only then is the godhead within reach.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 757x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 757x816px
>>37432226
When I pop my pimples I like to rub the puss in between my fingertip and thumb tip then smell it.

Large pimples don't smell as strong as the small clogged pores that has silly string come out of them. Those smell the best
>>
>>37434601
What the fuck, I do all of these as well
>>
>bite toenails and fingernails off then eat them
>eat mucus
>scrape earwax out with fingernails and eat it when they're too blocked up
>pop spots and eat the pus
>cut dead skin off my feet with a knife then eat it
>fart into cupped hands then smell it
>smell toilet paper after wiping ass
>rub fingers on penis head and under foreskin then smell fingers
>rub hands on balls and smell ballsack sweat
>rub fingers under armpits in the morning then smell them to see how bad the smell is
>squeeze blackheads out then eat them
>drink milk straight out the bottle, 4 other people in the house don't know i do it
>after wanking i sometimes let the cum sit on my stomach and go cold then spread it around a bit for fun before cleaning it up
>>
>>37434601
That's crazy I do most of those as well.

You guys think these are hardwired into us. Weird behaviors that are caused by depression, alienation and isolation? Rats in learned helplessness experiments do crazy shit before they die from it.
>>
>>37434601
>>Picking nose and eating it for 18 years now

You know this is actually healthy, right?

Google the recent studies.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493682887577.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493682887577.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
um, i jack off to feet
>>
Tiger Schaub is such a gay little bitch
>>
File: wagecars.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
wagecars.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
>>37435236
that's vanilla as shit, anon
literally the most common fetish on the planet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.