[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn /r9k/ I think I fucked up.. I was discussing some religious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

File: jim3[1].jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jim3[1].jpg
18KB, 400x400px
God damn /r9k/ I think I fucked up..

I was discussing some religious shit with my grandmother, she's very old (89) and she was convinced Jesus spoke latin, I'm autistic so I told her he didn't, he spoke Hebrew and that this was a well known fact.. we kept discussing this religious things and I lost it and basically told her her life was a failure and she was the reason my grandfather killed himself, she started crying and didn't stop until my mother comforted her and kicked me out of the house.

I do believe I kinda went overboard but I was right tho, she really didn't accomplish anything in her life and my grandfather killed himself because of depression she caused (statistics show that women with multiple pre marital partners make men less happy, I showed her the statistics on my phone)

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>36944176
yep you're a piece of shit human being with no redeeming qualities
>>
who cares shes gonna die anyways tomorrow or next week or whatever
>>
>>36944226
/threadandalsooriginal/
>>
>>36944266
I don't know man, I know I was in the right and everything but something inside me is telling me I did something wrong
>>
>>36944176
>What the fuck do I do now?
All that's left for you to do is kill yourself.
>>
>>36944289
You were right, you're a cunt though.
>>
>>36944289
as an intp i can tell you you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36944176
You really fucked up since Jesus actually spoke Aramaic, retard
>>
>upsetting an old sweet grandmother

>>36944318
also this, you dumb OP cunt
>>
>>36944176
you were both wrong
Jesus spoke Aramaic

>t. christfag
>>
>I do believe I kinda went overboard but I was right tho, she really didn't accomplish anything in her life and my grandfather killed himself because of depression she caused (statistics show that women with multiple pre marital partners make men less happy, I showed her the statistics on my phone)
Top KeK she shouldnt of been a harlet
>>
The only thing you can do is apologize to your grandma for going on an autistic tantrum.
>>
>>36944176
>she really didn't accomplish anything in her life
Except homemaking and raising children.kys
>>
File: 1494228029428.jpg (187KB, 930x807px) Image search: [Google]
1494228029428.jpg
187KB, 930x807px
>>36944176
Thanks for the laugh anon I really really needed that, stick to your guns though you were absolutely right
>>
>>36944176
>she really didn't accomplish anything in her life

She didn't disrespect her elders, that's way more than your autistic ass will ever accomplish.
>>
>>36944415
That's not an achievement tho. She didn't even get a god tier STEM degree.
>>
>>36944176
Hey OP, I doubt this is true, but fuck it. I also have a problem keeping my piehole shut about the truth when discussing something, even if it insults the one I am talking to. Think of it this way: By you regretting this, you will probably not fuck a situation like this up again. Learn from your mistake, but you can't do shit about it anymore, so don't think of it to much.
>>
>He spoke hebrew
You both are retards He spoke aramaic
>>
>>36944562
You are wrong tho, why are you retarded
>>
According to this website, Jesus might have actually spoken Latin.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Jesus_Hebrew/jesus_hebrew.html
>>
>>36944462
That's probably the most autistic post I've ever read on this website.

1. she's a woman and most women are bad at math
2. she comes from a different time where it was expected of women to become a housewife
3. getting a degree is barely an achievement, you're just doing whatever everyone else is doing
>>
>>36944176
>I showed her the statistics on my phone
>>
>>36944622
>speculation
He spoke hebrew
>>
>>36944289
Human relationships are almost never about being factually correct, but sharing emotions. You disrupted her emotions, and so you failed to communicate properly.
The problem is that you want to play chess when everyone is trying to dance.
>>
>>36944176
You and your grandmother are both fucking morons.
Jesus didn't speak Hebrew or Latin. It is the general consensus that Jesus would have spoken Aramaic you fucking tardo.
You threw a temper tantrum over something which you didn't even answer correctly. Nice going fag.
>>
Jesus spoke all languages. Babel wasn't an accident. He's the son of God, remember?
>>
>>36944657
wew, OP is top shelf autismo
>>
>>36944176
>>36944289
From what you're saying here you dont seem to be in the right at all. How can you be sure your grandfather killed himself because of what she did and then because statistics back it up it must be true? You weren't even alive when they got together.

Second of all getting so angry over an argument about a spurious historical fact that you tell your poor grandmother her life is a failure reflects on you having no sense of decency.
>>
>>36945065
t. brainlet
hoppeing this is originalio
>>
>>36944289

>I was right, but I feel bad.

Who cares if you were right? Are you an autism or something?
>>
>>36945124
Yeah you're right, getting yourself kicked out of the house and making your family members despise you is a true sign of intelligence.
>>
>>36945198
I wanted her to know she was wrong about jesus speaking latin before she died, I don't talk to her often
>>
>>36944176
Wow you jumped the gun on that one holy shit

Respect your elders you fuck
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (22KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
22KB, 499x492px
>>36945223
>Don't talk to her often
TOP FUCKING KEK YOU IDIOT RETARD
>>
>>36944176
>releasing your power level
>telling someone who's about to die they are a failure in life
I mean if your going to release your power level at the very least, release it on someone who is young so they can try and change.
>>
>>36945223
You need to get your priorities straight.
>>
>>36945211
I have an IQ of 135 tested several times.
IQ is the most important measurable thing in our lives, it correlates with success in all areas.
Sorry you are a brainlet my dude.
>>
>>36945223

What the fuck, why? Why is being factually correct (which you weren't) so goddamned important to you?
>>
go kys you human garbage
>>
>>36945211
Sometimes. Getting kicked out of your house because you told them an uncomfortable truth that they couldn't handle is something a smart person would do.
Can you go boost your ego somewhere else
>>
>>36945275
What exactly have you succeeded in here?
>>
>>36945277
Its better to live in hurtful truth than a happy lie.
>>
>>36945275

Idiot, you have 135 IQ but can't realize that even if it correlates with success it doesn't necessarily create success? You fuck, there are plenty of people with legitimate psychological issues who's high IQ does nothing but hinder them as they use it do nothing but reinforce their stupid mentality.

You need to fucking think for a while and stop being such a fucking prick.
>>
>>36945275
Sorry you lack basic empathy my man.
>>
>>36945275
Only a brainlet sabotages their family over a disagreement regarding something as trivial as what language Jesus spoke. Christ you fucking retard.
>>
>>36945340
OP you really pissed the normies off with this one. Look at this one go.
>>
>>36945337

Thanks for your baseless platitude but maybe you should fucking get your head straight and think before you shit all over an old lady who's going to do nothing but die.

Also remember you were WRONG about what language Jesus spoke. You both were. YOU LEFT HER STILL LIVING IN A LIE YOU IDIOT
>>
>>36945305
Yeah. Sometimes. This isn't one of those situations. Unless you can somehow expand upon how exactly you know your grandfather killed himself because of your grandmothers actions.
>>

WEW LAD I know this is bait but I want to believe!
>>
>>36945337
no it's isn't
>>
>>36945337
It's better under your system of beliefs, not under grandma's. Changing other people's belief systems is impossible, so you should either ignore them all or try to understand how others work.
Failure comes if you don't do either.
>>
>>36944176
Nice OP. Btfo an old roastie. Rare accomplishment. You DO have severe tism though my mane
>>
>>36945372
>implying I'm OP
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT ALREADY

I agree it was wrong to release your power level on someone who's about to die anyway, OP did nothing wrong though.
>>
File: 1432076265055.jpg (15KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432076265055.jpg
15KB, 208x250px
>>36944176
He spoke aramaic you fucking idiot
>>
>>36945376
>moving the goalposts
>assuming i'm OP
>implying truth is situational
when will plebbit leave
>>
>>36945442
>IMPLYING I'VE EVER BEEN TO PLEBBIT

OP fucked up royally. He didn't release his power level. His power level is 0. He was absolutely wrong in every aspect of his argument.
>>
>>36945408
Nope fuck you and fuck that. I will drag you into the truth if I have to. Especially when you peddle lies as truth.
>>
>>36945344
That has nothing to do with being a brainlet tho. Emotions have NOTHING to do with intelligence that's why IQ tests have no 'emotion' section.
I'm extremely intelligent but I go off pretty quickly when people try to debate me.
>>36945310
I was right about Jesus
>>
OP is going to feel like an ass when he gets to heaven and Jesus greets him in Latin.
>inb4 implying op is going to heaven
>>
>>36944176
you are wrong and she is right, he spoke, wrote and read Hebrew obviously because the Jewish Scriptures were in Hebrew, the sacred language. He spoke Aramaic as well which is the origin of Hebrew, because that is what the majority of people, including gentiles spoke in his geographical region. He also speaks Latin and every other language idiot
>>
>>36945490

Hey guys i've never been to plebbit

But really though, we are all just being ironic here right?

Any who good day to you my gentle sir and gods speed.

I may not know you and have a different opinion than you but please like me.

OP released his power level. She didn't like the truth. She knows its true too. she wouldn't be crying otherwise.
>>
>>36945512
See? Didn't bother to understand again. And you failed to realize that I believe the same as you and am simply explaining why it doesn't matter that OP was right or not.
>>
>>36945426
>Btfo an old roastie
Yeah, she explicitly said to me once that my grandfather was "only" the fourth guy she dated. I knew that that's why I used the statistics on her
>>
>inb4 somebody writes this off as edgy

Honestly, why feel bad? Just because somebody happens to be old, and they happen to be related to you doesn't mean they are off limits for criticism. You put a roastie in her place, and she got fucking toasty.
>What the fuck do I do now?
Mummy kicked you out, don't go back. Go live your own fucking life, all you need is shelter, food, and water. Do what you want to do.
>>
>>36944419
actually they were both wrong he spoke aramaic
>>
>>36945529
You were right about Jesus but you got yourself kicked out and ruined your relationship with your Grandmother forever. Well done.
>>
>>36945223
top class autism
>>
>>36945684
Yeah I think my family overreacted a little bit, it was rude to kick me out
>>
>all those normalfags whiteknighting for an old hag
I mean, she was probably a proper woman back in her days and not some slut but fucking hell, you faggots are really buttblasted.
>>
>>36945626
Can you explain how you know your Grandfather killed himself because his wife dated 3 guys before him? Doesn't that seem like a ludicrous reason to kill yourself and wouldn't he have known this before he married her?

The reason I'm asking is because I could understand you telling her those things if you truly did know that she was the cause of his suicide and it meant that much to you. Because otherwise it just seems like you said some horrible things to your elderly relative because she disagreed with you.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>36945738
Its a bit rude to yell at your dying grandmother
>>
>>36945772
>>36944176
>(statistics show that women with multiple pre marital partners make men less happy,
>>
>>36945805
correlation != causation.

And theres a big difference between 'less happy' and killing yourself.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (70KB, 669x583px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
70KB, 669x583px
Wouldn't Jesus have mostly spoken Aramaic?
>>
OP you're a massive cunt who deserves to be scammed out of sex by traps
>>
>>36945567

But he was wrong. Jesus spoke Aramaic you aspie.
>>
>>36945529
No you weren't, seeing as he spoke aramaic and not hebrew.
>>
OP is now out trying to find information to convince us that Jesus spoke Hebrew so he can feel right.

You haven't even succeeded in being correct. Why don't you use your high IQ to learn how to properly assess your priorities and understand your autistic anger. The fact that you don't believe emotions have anything to do with intelligence just shows how little you understand about intelligence. IQ basically assesses the utility of your brain, but it doesn't have anything to do with your ability to apply those utilities in the correct way. Your using your high IQ to close your mind in a sense.
>>
>>36945878

Its been demonstrated many times over the effect is caused by her promiscuity. Nonvirgin women are trash.
>>
>>36944176
Doing gods work amigo !
Do whatever you want. That's what everybody else does. Life is a game of gain and selfishness. You did good, at some point you gotta open your eyes and see the truth.
>>
>>36944176
Fucking kill yourself you subhuman NEET mouthbreathing virgin piece of shit
>>
Nah your a cunt mate. Also greek or latin would have had to be known to do business with the romans. Aramaic being the common tongue of the region would most likely have been the native tongue of christ. Hebrew then as it is today would most likely be reserved for religious ceremony and prayer .
>>
She'll get over it once she puts in perspective your autism.
>>
>>36944176
you really have to do that did you? kek
>>
>>36944176
holy fuck you are a bastard. if I even give a dirty look to my grandma she starts crying, it hurts my heart thinking about what you did

but your grandma might be a pos what do I know
>>
>>36944289
as an intp you are wrong.
jesus didnt spoke hebrew aka the dead language who was revived by a spergy muslim.
his spoke cananite.
your grandma>>>>>what language did jesus speak with.
>>
>>36944176
man ur fucking stupid
>>
>>36947235
>ur
*your
>>
>>36947272
>>ur
>*your

* you`re
>>
>>36947316
>* you`re
your'e*
>>
File: 11.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>36947055
as an intp, you are a disgrace of intp's if you put feelings ahead of the arguments anon

I don't care if you are dying in your bed, but if you tell me the earth is round. You gonna have a bad death.
>>
>>36947335
>your'e*
y'o'u'r'e'

Original plz
>>
>>36947316
*you're
there is a difference between `and '
>>
>>36944176
>Debating what language Jesus spoke
>Ends up telling her her life is a failure and shes the reason her husband died
How the fuck did that escalate so fucking much?
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (31KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
31KB, 259x253px
>>36947380
>>36947335
>>36947316
>>36947272
>tfw correcting someone's mistake after they were trying to fix someones mixstale after they were trying to fix someone's mistake
>>
>>36947444
eventually we will all learn this way
>>
whats wrong with you autistic need fucker
>>
File: 1494039709081.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494039709081.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
Are you talking about this, Anon
>>
>>36944176
well that may be one of the most autistic things I've heard all day. Debating with your grandmother is stupid and sad. You're obviously a loser who must always prove that you're right, you're just a pathetic saddo.
>>
>>36944176
plz give statistic OP
>>
>>36945542
You poor, naive fool.

wownotoriginal
>>
File: bull pepe.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bull pepe.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>36944176
JESUS SPOKE ARAMAIC NOT HEBREW AND PROBABLY NEW SOME BASIC LATIN BECAUSE HE LIVED IN THE ROMAN FUCKING EMPIRE YOU STUPID, PATHETIC, MONG!
>>
File: am I being rused.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
am I being rused.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
>>36948945
>4% of virgin women have STDs
>>
>>36949567
Virgin at marriage which means they had sex at marriage.
They didn't have it when they were a virgin.
>>
File: Yeah... No.gif (865KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah... No.gif
865KB, 500x232px
>>36949567
I think aids might be classified as an std and there is such a thing as aids babies. Also, if you get genital warts from oral but you don't keep it at oral you got an std while remaining a virgin. Think for literally 1 second and you would realise this yourself. Think before you post dumbass.
>>
>>36947418
I'm sure there's minor details and nuances OP left out, or they're meth heads
>>
Matthew 10:35-36
http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-35.htm
>>
>>36944176
What the fuck, man.

>>36944289
>something inside me is telling me I did something wrong

That's the little function inside that you fetch drive for your own action from. You're gonna fuck yourself over in the future unless you correct that.

Cynical pricks fall apart easily.
>>
>>36944176
I know you don't know this because autism, but sometimes there are more important things in life than being right.
>>
>>36944344
>>36944562

Why the fuck are you retards spelling ''American'' that way?
>>
>>36945275

Everyone can lie on the internet, you show a low capacity of understanding and low self awareness, coupled with disproportionally high self esteem, which are all signs of low IQ
>>
>>36944176
>God damn /r9k/ I think I fucked up..

Yep. You fucked up.

We don't tell you to hide your power level for no reason.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.