[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>run a youtube channel and stream on Twitch >someone e-mails

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

File: potato.jpg (27KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
27KB, 500x501px
>run a youtube channel and stream on Twitch
>someone e-mails me about how there's a thread about me on lolcow
>be periodically checking the thread for the past year seeing whatever rumors people are spreading and what actual facts are getting leaked
>people are saying that they can't wait for my boyfriend cheat on me

I don't even express my political beliefs or say anything mean on social media. I hardly ever talk about my personal life. Yeah, I know I"m not very good looking and I do try to hide my insecurities when I'm on camera. A lot of people do and there's nothing wrong with it. They're not wishing me death or physical harm, but knowing that these people would find joy in seeing my friendships/relationships getting ruined is disheartening.

Why are these people wishing harm on someone they don't even know in real life?
>>
>People wrote mean things about me on the INTERNET! Can you believe it!
Where the fuck do you think you're posting right this very second?
>>
>>36409538
>Why are these people wishing harm on someone they don't even know in real life?
They project their views of life onto others. Gives them something to complain about.
>>
>>36409538
Are you really asking this on r9k?
>>
>>36409538
post yt channel. lets see what the big deal is.
>>
>>36409548
>>36409616

I just need a place to vent. I can ignore troll comments, but it irritates how wrong people are when it comes to my personal life. There's some truth to what people say about me, but most of it just lies that other people eat up. Too many people pretending to be someone that used to know me. People are saying I'm really 28 or 30 when I'm not even 25. Or they say that I constantly lose friends because I chose Youtube/League Of Legends/Twitch over my old highschool/college friends.

>>36409594

Yes. This seems to be true. People are spreading lies about how I use to bait guys into giving me money .
>>
>>36409693
It sounds like OP is female. Do you really think she's looking for MORE haters?
>>
>>36409752
She must be if she came here.
>>
>>36409708
Those people are far more damaged and disgusting, on the inside and outside, than you at your worst. Don't let them get to you, just remember that some people really are just shitty.
>>
>>36409538
oh come on OP, you can't just tell us this sob story and then NOT give us a link
>>
>>36409708
When I was a well known namefag people made up shit about me all the time and I thought it was hilarious

Try not to take it personally and remember people do that because they're lacking something in their own lives. Lolcow in particular is filled with the big human waste roasties. So just laugh it up.
>>
File: 1489016007428.jpg (168KB, 646x656px) Image search: [Google]
1489016007428.jpg
168KB, 646x656px
>>36409538
Wow people talked shit about you on the internet. Who could have ever guessed this would happen
>>
>>36409781
>>36409832

Thank you.

>>36409814
>>36409693

If I were still a small Youtuber I would post my channel here. I don't want to cause drama with sponsors.

>>36409842

There's a difference between trashtalk on 4chan threads from people that don't know what you look like and people taking screencaps from your channel/Twitch streams to prove that you're actually ugly and not pretty, then they spread rumors about how you were a slut in highschool and piggyback on more successful people to leech off of them.
>>
>>36409538
It's lolcow so I can assume they're simply jealous of your looks or your boyfriend.

As a robot male there is nothing I despise more than a roastie from lolcow so I am glad you're indirectly making them toasty
>>
Dearest, is that you?
>>
File: isthisyourfagcard.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
isthisyourfagcard.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>36409538
>run a youtube channel and stream on Twitch

Stopped reading here. I hope you get cancer and die screaming.
>>
>>36409538
They posted things of me as well, trying to get the FBI to investigate me after making vague threats with a on r/incels

You have a bf and play vidya for a living you're living the dream
>>
>>36409925

I'm like a 6/10, 7/10 when I have make up, 8/10 when viewed at a certain angle. Overall I'm not very attractive in real life, but thank you. I still struggle with make up, hair, and fashion so I mostly either have someone else take care of it or I try copying what I think looks nice.
>>
>>36409538
Thanks for reminding me not to become some e-celeb anon, was thinking of starting a channel and interacting with fans but I remember now that people are crazy.

Hope things get better.
>>
Which board on lolcow were you posted?
>>
Someone browse Lolcow for a thread where someone says they hopenher boyfriend cheats on the cow being discussed.

OP is living the fucking dream. Attractive girl streaming for a living?
>>
>>36410363
Is that you Dodger? Gain height.
>>
>>36409538
>lolcow
These are legitimately some of the most awful people on the internet.
Horrible, toxic cunts.
They're insidious, vindictive pieces of shit, to the ridiculous extreme that only women can seem to achieve.

Best to ignore them.
Also they've probably seen this thread.
>>
>>36409538
>You'll never be Vinny Vinesauce.

Feels bad. He seems like the perfect balance between fan and streamer interaction, and even if you don't like his humor it's not like he's outright bothersome to any side of the internet.
>>
>>36410429

At worst you're getting doxxed, getting swatted, knocking on your door by 'fans' for a house tour/prank/greeting, friends backstabbing you, people using you for personal gain, sponsors trying to get free work from you, people interfering with you in real life, etc.

But it's nice doing something that many people enjoy. It's nice having thousands of strangers supporting what you do and wishing you happy birthday. The fanart is touching. Then there's people talking about how you inspire them or helped them with their depression.
>>
>>36409538
people always wish harm on others because it makes them feel better
>>
>>36410485
Agree. Lurked there before and the place is filled with nothing but nasty cunts. Don't bother checking your thread there anymore OP it will just make things worse
>>
probably brittany venti or whatever. get out of here you annoying fat titcow
>>
>Check Lolcow to find OP
>There's a thread for our very own Mystery.jpg
>>
>>36410485
>using the word "toxic" unironically
Kill yourself.

>>36410534
I wish harm on her because she's a worthless piece of shit who is contributing nothing to society and getting tons of money in the process. That's not all, though. She gets constant validation via e-fame but it still isn't enough for her - she has to come here and bitch and moan about how haaaaaard it is being famous, oh nooooo some people on the internet don't like me.

I legitimately hope she gets raped to death.
>>
File: 1488436420155.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1488436420155.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>36410057
I wish worse on her.
>>
File: photo.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>36410572
I just saw that, I remember being in that thread they're talking about.
She really doesn't like fat people kek
>>
fuck off you normie

NO RM IE
O
R
M

I
E
>>
>>36410485
It's an image board concentrated with women and women alone, even the most hateful shit I've seen on this site from men doesn't come close to the contempt exuded daily on lolcow, not that they can back it up, but it's still a bit fucked.

>>36410519
Yeah, I want to make an animation channel and start a series for people to enjoy. I guess I'll just keep my distance and interact sporadically, this one website just shows the tenacity of how stalky they are, shit. Women really are the devil. They have generals where they just stockpile information and talk like this is a normal thing.

>>36410578
>le edgy 4chin man getting upset

Chill, I don't know if she has a likable personality or she's just monetizing the fact that she has a vagina, but hate the cucks who are enabling her.

>>36410572
Ok, I can agree with any stupid namefag getting their come-uppins. It's happened to every single one that's existed; they get doxxed and their lives ruined for treating a place teeming with unsavory fellows like a social network and act smug to boot. Double standard desu but I really hope Eliza and this bitch, along with any others, get fucked hard, and not by a bbc.

Hi lolcow
>>
>>36410485
They are obsessed with this board too.
>>
>>36410748
>come-uppins

I hope at least one person here is working on finding OP's identity.
>>
>>36410748

the stuff on lolcow is bannable on 4chan. 4chan rules discourage talking shit about e-celebs, spreading personal information, and
>>
>>36410603
She says her fat ex ruined her life.

She was actually attracted to me because I apparently looked like him, we talked on Skype but she was a crazy bitch
>>
I browsed several pages of lowcow and kiwi farms, nothing about a streamer like yourself.
>>
>>36411057
Did you ctrl+f relevant terms like break up/breaks up?
>>
>>36410904
>she was a crazy bitch

Yeah.
But she had that THICC puffy pussy.
>>
>>36411225
*horse vagina
>>
Anisa, is that you?
>>
>>36411249
Whatever you want to call it, I want it on my face.
>>
>>36410485
this, although a lot of the criticism they make is valid
>>
>>36411225
>>36411336
I must admit, she certain expands dong.
>>
>>36409538

Assuming this isn't an autistic work of fiction. If you are going to have a social media "job" you are going to have to grow a thicker skin and get the fuck over it. The positive community that I'm sure you already have (the lolcows are clearly jealous) is all that fucking matters. I can't say I feel bad either, do you know how many robots would like to not have to fucking work an actual shit job? Not everyone can pull off the NEET meme and fewer can succeed at the streaming meme. The negativity comes with the territory.
>>
>>36409922
>sponsors
Found the problem.
>>
>>36411531

All because someone has turned Youtube/Twitch into a job, it doesn't mean they don't work a real job. Plenty of streamers are in university or working another job. Youtube is just a sidething. No one makes a living off of Youtube. Even Pewdiepie has to work another job despite making millions off ofYoutube.
>>
>>36411596
>Even Pewdiepie has to work another job despite making millions off ofYoutube
>makes millions
>Has to

You fucking what?
>>
>>36411619

-Work experience

Celebrities have trouble finding working in-between films/shows because they have no work experience other than acting.
>>
>>36411596

> it doesn't mean they don't work a real job

There are plenty both ways and 99% of them are normies anyway. Pewdiepie doesn't "have to" do shit you idiot. He may chose to because he isn't fucking brain dead.
>>
>>36411644
But he could retire tomorrow and have enough money for a lifetime.
>>
>female equivalent to /r9k/ is a board full of hypersexual sluts who cheat on their bfs and regularly have sex with strangers
damn really makes me think
>>
>>36411666

Taxes will take away a good chunk of funds. Rich people are legally obligated to donate and buy houses.
>>
>>36411596

I like how you had to reiterate that youtube was the side thing. We both know twitch whores can net insanely more money with less viewership and far less effort. Most of the money comes from donations and subs.
>>
>>36410829
I'm like 70% sure it's Anisa, Idubbbz' gf
>>
>>36411683
What a fucking faggot country
>>
sorry about this, OP. girls can be really catty sometimes. Just keep on doing you. I'm sure they're just jealous.
>>
>>36411279
holy shit I think this is anisa guys!
>>
File: superinsecure.jpg (182KB, 1409x907px) Image search: [Google]
superinsecure.jpg
182KB, 1409x907px
>>36411762

>roasties call themselves insecure
>while posting shit like this

kek
>>
File: IMG_5424.png (2MB, 894x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5424.png
2MB, 894x843px
>>36411762
>Describes self as 6/10, up to 8 with good makeup and angles

Within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>36411762
How? whats the thread called?
>>
>>36409538

Because we love to see people fall. I want to see others fail. When you fail, I feel vindicated. "See how she failed? That's why I don't try." Your boyfriend may or may not cheat on you. But people like to superimpose their insecurities and watch the mighty get their just desserts. That's why everyone loves a good celebrity scandal. They want to see the gods fall.
>>
>>36411762
Why would idubbbz gf be interesting?

Like unless she cheated or some nonsense like that I don't see why there would be any drama worth pursuing.
>>
>>36411801
>>36411814
to be fair I don't think she's that bad looking, it's mostly the haircut that's not doing her any favours :/ she has a decent face
>>
>>36411827

It's almost like the lolcows are jealous of her bf
>>
>>36411827
she cheated on her ex to be with idubbbz
>>
>>36411824
"Cancer Crew minus the filth: Pearnisa Chronicles"
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>36411790
>being jealous
yeah showing your tits to a bunch of horny neckbeards must be something someone should be SOO jealous about right m8?
>>
OP you've got to stop taking this stuff so personally. these people don't know you so you're not a real person to them and that's why they say all that hurtful stuff. be above it.
>>
>>36411841
I'm not sure if I'd even say jealous, I'm looking at the thread and they're just ass blasted about imagined racism. I mean they're comparing him to Daniel Tosh as an insult in the thread I'm reading, yet to actually see what's so special about this drama.
>>
>>36411827
lol she is cheating, check the thread at lolcow she is with this guy called chris ray gun. everyone calls hims "edups 2.0"
>>
>>36411847
>neckbeards

Hello lolcow
>>
>>36411827
iirc she used to be a titty streamer and cheated on her bf with Ian at some con or something, after which they got together. Akaadian (the bf) got really upset during one stream. Most of the thread nowadays seems to be either 'edups is autistic and treats his gf like shit' or 'Anisa is a tryhard and is also ugly LOL'.
Just going from the thread here, haven't read too much into it.
>>
>>36410485
someone replied to this saying that he hopes OP gets raped to death which you would never see on lolcow.
>>
why the fug do roasties start drama everywhere they go and why are they coming here to spread it
>>
>>36411902
hi pearnisa <3
>>
File: the mother of dragons gif.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
the mother of dragons gif.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>36409922

Why the fuck are you crying here then, fuck you. You have sponsors because you have a wet hole between your legs and you play video games. The same reason you're getting replies here. You're a real fucking useless cunt, I hope your boyfriend does cheat on you you fat cow. Go back to waving your tits on cam and leave. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36411908
Why, rape is the one thing off limits?
>>
>>36410442

Find her sponsors and send them this thread.
>>
File: fembot feels (22).jpg (139KB, 972x616px) Image search: [Google]
fembot feels (22).jpg
139KB, 972x616px
>>36411927

People of all backgrounds need a place to vent.
>>
>>36411946
no of course not, you just don't really see that level of vitriol on lolcow (except by lurking robots). it's just not as treacherous over there as you seem to think, just super fucking petty.
>>
>>36409538
Because they are catty, petty, insecure people. lolcow is the screen on the drain of the shower that is the internet, which concentrates the shittiest people into a big disgusting hairy ball of gross.
>>
>>36411814
She looks like a fatty who's used dieting pills.
>>
>>36412021
Damn, then what's /r9k/?
>>
>>36411883
Well that clears it up, I was looking at the thread from 2 months ago roughly and they were just rambling about how her sisters have big foreheads or whatever.

I still fail to understand what was so juicy about her before she went off to screw raygun though. She's swinging from relationship to relationship to cheating and doesn't seem to have much of a following, seems boring to me. Whores like that are a dime a dozen.
>>
File: comb.jpg (614KB, 1872x1254px) Image search: [Google]
comb.jpg
614KB, 1872x1254px
>>36411989
Roasties like OP have tumblr to vent. There is no need for them to vent here with robots.

btw pic related is OP
>>
>>36411999
That's even worse, bunch of malignant cunts.
>>
>>36412051
>lives in canada
holy shit it's def Anisa
>>
>>36409842
This is my new favorite YouTube star. I don't know why it took this long to make a fake persona in anime form.
>>
>>36411999
>>36412065
lol and I supose you faggots are any nicer? /r9k/ is as bad as lolcow you guys are scum who are kissless virgins. /r9k/ is filled with incels
>>
>>36412129
I don't even know what the fuck lolcow is. Just reading the name makes me glad of it.
>>
Apparently OP has leaked nudes. Anyone have them?
>>
>>36412129

>lolcow spreads nasty rumors, but discourages raids and direct harassment
>/r9k/ make death threats every day
>>
>>36412129
luI OP is madd
>>
>/r9k/ dissing on lolcow for spreading rumors then proceeds to make baseless claims
>>
>>36412158
I'll kill you if you keep lying.
>>
>>36412051
God I hate roasties
>>
>>36409538
Do you really think this is your little den of betas? There to give you attention and advice?
>>
Anisa everyone knows you lurk your own thread now, if you want attention just whine about lolcow on twitter. then your fanboys and fangirls will storm the thread and you'll get the validation you crave and we'll get entertained.
>>
File: 1488898136690.png (170KB, 380x309px) Image search: [Google]
1488898136690.png
170KB, 380x309px
>>36409538
Have you been living under a rock since birth?

There are people who themselves have very unhappy lives and they envy people who have any kind of happiness in their life

Instead of improving their own lives to be happy they take joy in seeing others suffer and fail

Learn to brush off haters and grow a thicker skin

>"There are people who dislike me and wish i would fail, i shall now commence feeling bad about myself just for knowing these people exist"

That's you, stop that shit and grow up, you're acting like a over sensitive little bitch
>>
>>36409538
Anisa, of course you would run off to fucking /r9k/ of all places to try and get your own little horde of whiteknights to come and lick your wounds for you. That's all you're good for - throwing your own gender under the bus and flaunting yourself to thirsty-ass betas. Does this seriously make you feel better about yourself and your pear-looking head? Everything you do is for neckbeard approval, even your bullshit claims of "self-improvement" and especially that time you let Ian smack you on camera for no fucking reason. You're such a fucking embarrassment. Get some self-respect.
>>
>>36412463
>throwing your own gender under the bus
Dyke detected
>>
>beta roasties act like chad and /r9k/ acts like a bunch of girls the thread
>>
>>36412610
Who else would be the triggered teenager spamming this thread? It's obviously an insecure cunt.
>>
>>36412610
You don't understand, anon! We wimmins have to stick together, ya know? :^)
>>
File: 1459294935242.jpg (61KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459294935242.jpg
61KB, 468x720px
>>36412463
>your pear-looking head?
You know I can get making fun of her for being a cheating slag but some of these insults are more funny than anything. You're talking about her throwing other women under the bus for male attention but you attack her looks more than anything else.

At least robots are usually self aware enough to admit that they're fucked up people.
>>
>>36412653
>At least robots are usually self aware enough to admit that they're fucked up people.

Are they? Are they really?
>>
the amount of autistic roast in this fucking thread
>>
>>36412694
More like autistic roasties, heyooo~~
>>
have you got a touch of the 'tism, OP?
>>
>>36412040
It's the U-bend where the gunk that makes it past the screen decays into an unholy slime.
>>
>>36412694
>>36412737

I'm sorry that you have been putting women up on pedestals for so long that you jump to the defence of any "roastie" willing to acknowledge your existence.
>>
>>36412789
At which point did i defend her?

Are you of the head okay thinking yes?
>>
>>36412686
Sure. Go to a thread about why you're still single or a virgin or havent asked some girl out. Many of them will straight up state that they're mentally ill or cowards or something to that effect.

Meanwhile I went to lolcow a while back, and I see them sperging out over a slightly chubby cosplayer. She never attacked anyone but I saw them bemoan about how they should become obese since that's what men like according to their logic. That one girl that did "thick samus", her name escapes me.
>>
>>36409708
why would you vent on here
you know those lolcow fuckers come here to mock and laugh at us
they're likely in this tread right now laughing at you
>>
>>36412808
>momokun
>slightly chubby
mmkay. I agree the people saying "ugh I should just get fat for attention" are dumb as fuck but momo has a terrible attitude and came into her own thread to sperg, brag, and "defend herself" which was pretty great.
>>
>>36412814
Dear lord, i just checked out lolcow for shits and giggles, i didn't know they made women that ugly, hell even the traps i see here are hotter than those train wrecks
>>
>>36411847
Imagine being such a nasty cunt with no life that you obsess over and harass internet celebrities lel
>>
File: lolcow.png (7KB, 1217x74px) Image search: [Google]
lolcow.png
7KB, 1217x74px
>>36412814
They are, actually.

>>36412833
>momo has a terrible attitude and came into her own thread to sperg, brag, and "defend herself" which was pretty great.
Stupid sure, but I still don't see the fruit in 90% of this shit. She should have just ignored the thread but I don't actually see what the posters are getting out of this. From what I saw she mostly stays in her own lane.
>>
what was the point of this thread really? 'vent'? my ass.
>>36412051 she's giving off so many little details about herself/her channel, for me it's pretty obvious she hopes someone recognizes her. i mean what did she expect lol. there aren't many active threads on lolcow about women yt/twich streamers. it's not detective work to find out who she is, it's 3 minutes of lurking.
so what? sympathy points? points for being a '8/10' (ouch) girl posting on /r9k? a little drama to boost up views? what is it, OP-chan?
>>
File: 1469542331495.png (526KB, 501x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469542331495.png
526KB, 501x750px
>>36412808
>slightly chubby

Anon, I think you may need a slight update...
>>
File: 1489900368466.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489900368466.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>>36412972
Kill it with fire, good lord why do some people let themselves go to that point, fucking disgusting
>>
>>36412789
>will sooner convince herself that r9k is a board of whiteknights than consider the alternative that roastie sluts who make a "hobby" of obsessing over internet celebrities they don't even like really are fucking mentally ill and pathetic
this is a whole new level of delusion
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>36409538
>>36409922
If you can't handle internet hate then you shouldn't even be doing Youtube or streaming you fucking retard.

Everyone else is well aware of what they're getting into and know that you have to be prepared for it.
>>
>>36411989
I see myself in a lot of screen caps I guess that's what happens when 4chan is literally your life.

t.23 yo ugly loser here
>>
>>36409538
kill yourself cuntaroo
>>
>>36409538
This probably wasn't the best place to vent, senpai.

That said, internet opinions are basically rain outside your window.
>>
Anisa, break up with Idubbbz. Why would you put up with a guy who hits you on stream and almost refuses to acknowledge your existence? Your relationship with him seems very one-sided.
>>
>>36413869
According to Jordan Peterson, research found that the #1 female fantasy is to seduce and "tame" a wild guy. That's why vampire shit is so popular with women now.

In reality though, they always fail at actually taming the guy.
>>
>>36411683
>Rich people are legally obligated to donate and buy houses.
There is literally nowhere in the world that this is true, you baiting piece of shit l
>>
>>36414072
>now
try 10 years ago buckaroo
Now it's all about weird BDSM shit
>>
>>36409781
hi mystery.jpg :3 was it fun being a camwhore?
>>
>>36409538
This is the worst fucking thread I have ever seen on r9k

That is an accomplishment

You're mad...because...someone on the internet said something mean? How about don't go to lolcow?

How about fuck off?
>>
>>36413869
>Why would you put up with a guy who hits you on stream and almost refuses to acknowledge your existence?
I mean she's about to cheat yet again apparently so it's going to solve itself.
>>
>>36409538
Welcome to the internet anon. Is this your first stay?
>>
>>36409538
Why should I care exactly?
Bitch, most of us robots here have real problems. Get over yourself.
>>
File: IMG_3867.png (408KB, 925x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3867.png
408KB, 925x574px
>tales photos like this
>runs to r9k to defend her

Fucking roasties
>>
>>36409538
>attention whore thread with 100+ replies

R9K truly is a shit show huh. Bitches will do the craziest mental gymnastics in order to see themselves as the victim in scenarios.
>>
>>36416953
Notice how she wears the same shorts in all of her selfies.
>>
File: sith.gif (491KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
sith.gif
491KB, 250x186px
>>36415343
If you are referring to 50 shades, it's still the same thing. It's always about wild men and power.

Thank god nerds got their hands on Star Wars first.
>>
BTFO by /ourgirl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lOQHOU_fd0
>>
File: IMG_3868.png (142KB, 272x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.png
142KB, 272x213px
>>36416994

Notice her body shape kek
Shes desperately twisting to look skinny.

At least mystery.jpg had a good body.
>>
>>36417023
I think Anisa is attractive. She just makes dumb decisions with her clothing choices, selfie poses, and hair styles. Sure, her body is not that curvy, but at least she's not fat and is making an effort to become more fit.
>>
File: titst.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
titst.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>36409538
>>36411279

Nice tits, Anisa!
>>
I want someone to do a content cop on Idubbbz and expose him for the irony of his making fun of a bunch of lolcows when his girlfriend is one herself. I can't see how Idubbbz would be able to defend himself there. I think people are just afraid of taking on a "big" youtuber.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.