[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get a black gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: melaninwojak.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
melaninwojak.png
48KB, 507x540px
Why is it so hard to get a black gf?
>>
>>36150869
is that you dan bro?
>>
>>36150869
modern media. Look for a weeb black girl. They exist
try college
>>
>>36150901
They only want white bois though.
>>
>>36150936
Why do they only want whites?
>>
>>36150869
Because Black women statically don't want to date within their own race and whore themselves out ot every other race, except no one fucking wants them.
>>
>>36150869
Because Chad is bored of fucking white stacies and is now looking for qt black girls to fuck
>>
Black women want money, good looks and a big dick. That's it. They're fucking gold diggers.
>>
File: 1489183016737.png (70KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1489183016737.png
70KB, 378x357px
Black women have a similar problem to white women.
They're incredibly selfish and disloyal.
>>
>>36150951
They find black men repulsive, and white bois are just more likely to be into the weeb shit they are into and are much more attractive.
>>
>>36150985
Sounds like your projecting your own weird life onto everyone.
That's not how it works at all.
Also, black women need to be redpilled on the Jews, then they'll understand the importance of securing the existence of their people.
>>
>>36150966
>>36150901
Both are very right. Black women have become just terrible people to be around (Obviously not all of them, but a majority). Oh, weeb black girls love non-black cock
>>
>tfw 9/10 light skinned white washed skinny petite black girl clearly wants me to bleach her
>tfw I'm too loyal to my future virgin Aryan waifu to do it
>tfw I want my black coworker who clearly likes her to get with her instead

Why is life so awful robots? I would literally kill to have a white girl act the way she does toward me. Every girl who has ever liked me has been a non white and the white girls I like treat me like furniturer. Why does God hate me?
>>
>>36150985
Not all of us do. In the beginning stage of weeb they might, but they'll quickly wake up and realize white men aren't ideal even in the slightest.

They might be ok to date maybe? But the thought of settling down with one is horrific.
The thought of settling down with a black man though is pretty scary too since they have a very strong reputation of cheating and leaving as soon as a family is made

I can't speak for all of them but for myself I still have maybe a little faith? That there might be the right one out there but he'd really have to be a huge geek. Really, any geek of any race besides white sounds pretty comfy so long as they keep in touch with their families culture and are very respectful
>>
File: 0_CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd[1].png (30KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
0_CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd[1].png
30KB, 493x524px
>>36151026
You're welcome to join the rest of us in reality any time
Can't keep swallowing blue pills all your life
>>
Do you rap, sell drugs or ball? If not, black women want nothing to do with your ass until about 30 and 5 kids later.

Unless you're a decent looking white guy
>>
>>36151357
>bluepills
So, seeing as how you're so versed on redpills, what do you have to say about the Jews anon?
>>
>>36151389
>Do you rap, sell drugs or ball?

I rap, but girls don't give a fuck about that unless you make money doing it, they would rather fuck a guy working at mcdonalds than a broke rapper.
>>
>>36151184
>Not wanting to purify the savage races with your Aryan baby batter

Smh senpai
>>
>>36151575
But then when I die Odin would cast me away from Valhalla and my forefathers would sadly look on next to their blonde green eyed wives as I am cast into the negro afterlife
>>
This thread has one purpose, to make race-mixing with black women appealing to you.
>Oh no da white man stealin all our girls I'm sad
Then you're supposed to come in and say "that's right, hahahahaha"
Which further normalizes race-mixing.
They do the same to the black guys around here with white women.
Jews at work, plain and simple.
>>
File: iHave282.jpg (723KB, 1199x1600px) Image search: [Google]
iHave282.jpg
723KB, 1199x1600px
As a beta black dude, I really don't know how to navigate the dating world. Also I can't really deal with the notion that a woman may be interested in me.
>>
>>36151676

At least your dick isn't 3.1 inches
>>
its honestly not that hard anon. im a hispanic so maybe it helps but i see black girls who are cute try and talk to me every now and then.
maybe its just you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.