[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YELLOW FEVER REALISM:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: l8g3pzw.jpg (138KB, 533x562px) Image search: [Google]
l8g3pzw.jpg
138KB, 533x562px
I sat on a bench for 3 hours in front of my local plaza.
I counted couples with Asian Girls.

FINAL RESULTS:
94 Asian Couples
4 Asian Girl / White Guy Couples
2 Asian Girl / Latino Guy Couples
0 Asian Girl / Black Guy Couples

>ASIAN COUPLES
Lots of Asian couples. The cute Asian Girls that /r9k/ usually posts were mostly with handsome Asian Guys. Once in a while, a cute girl with an ugly guy. Usually ugly girls with ugly guys. They mostly just matched. Also, lots of old Asian couples.

>WHITE GUYS
Out of the 4 couples, only 1 had an average passably attractive Asian Girl. The guy looked like a super buff gym. The other 3 remaining couples were... Ugly Girl / Old White Guy, Obese Filipina Girl / White Guy, Alien Head Asian Girl / White Nerd.

>LATINO GUYS
Out of the 2 couples, 1 was actually surprisingly very impressive. The Latino Guy was like a hipster and the Asian Girl was super cute! Bravo Hipster Latino! You did a good job. The other couple was an Obese Asian Girl with an Obese Latino.

>BLACK GUYS
Nothing today. I'm sure it's out there but just not today.

>EXTRA INFO
I live in Southern California. Supposedly, this is the best place for interracial dating. Yes, I am an Asian Guy that likes Asian Girls but I absolutely 100% did not try to make this experiment bias. Like I said, that one Hipster Latino Guy scored a real cute Asian Girl. I felt my heart shatter for that one.

One last thing I'd like to add is, just because the interracial Asian Girl couples didn't look that great, it doesn't mean I'm putting White/Latino/Black guys down. TONS of good looking White Guys had beautiful White Girls, and TONS of Latino Guys with super sexy Latina Girls. I would never expect any of those girls to give an Asian Guy a chance either. I'm just trying to be real. Interracial dating is a meme. Yellow Fever is a meme or atleast not as intense as the weebs here like to push it. That's it. Any questions?
>>
>>35979489
>I live in Southern California

We should hang out and drink beer out of paper bags and count couples together. Where are you from (approximately)?
>>
>>35979565

Orange County. I had a flat tire so I had to wait for 3 hours. I felt like doing the experiment because there was a bunch of yellow fever threads this morning.
>>
File: d va.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
d va.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>35979489
>35979489
is that the yellow rangers actor? also hey anon blackbot here i don't see many black/asian couples either
>>
>>35979615
I live in OC too.

South or North OC?

South OC here.
>>
>>35980018

North. I'm a loser though. I don't drink alcohol. Just a bunch of soda...

>>35980002

Yeah, Thuy Trang. Rest in Peace. She was a wonderful Yellow Ranger. I'm sure Black/Asian couples exist, I just didn't see any during my experiment today. I sometimes watch that YouTube channel with the Korean Girl with the Black Boyfriend. They are sweet.

I'm hoping this thread can stay real before it turns into racebait. Someone always ruins this stuff. C'mon everyone, were all robots, stop trying to one-up eachother all the time. Share your real pains, worries.
>>
File: IMG_3604.png (159KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3604.png
159KB, 872x632px
>>35979489
>I sat on a bench for 3 hours in front of my local plaza. I counted couples with Asian Girls.
Holy shit anon
>>
>>35979489
>I live in so cal
Where? I live like an hour away from LA
>>
File: 1490603006243.jpg (54KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490603006243.jpg
54KB, 576x382px
>>35979489

>There is this Asian girl that keeps looking at me and laughs at my meme jokes.

>I was thinking of getting her phone number on monday.

>But that happened during the end of my junior year when she was a junior.

>Now she is a junior and im a senior and i was thinking of getting to know her but i don't know here name.

>I'm also black, do you think its possible i can get her number and ask her out in these 2 months before i go to uni?
>>
Meet up threads belong on soc. Take it there. Quit disguising it as race b8.
>>
My fiancee is Filipina. I don't really care how it does or doesn't look. I'm just happy to be in a drama free relationship. I have to bust my ass to make money and deal with the stress of getting her a visa. But again, the relationship is totally drama free. Every girl I ever dated was Asian and all those relationships weren't drama free. You can't base that shit on race, everybody is different. If you're happy you're happy. If the girl is ugly to someone else who cares. The people that judge you for it don't have to fuck her. They don't have to talk to her every day and go places with her. Fuck em.
>>
>>35980269

I was waiting for my flat tire to be fixed, anon. It was just a convenient opportunity since the bench was able to view all the people walking in from the parking lot. It was quite fun observing people. Helped pass the time.

>>35980336

No plans on meeting up dude. I like being anon.

>>35980325

Only you would know. See what happens.
>>
>>35979489
>I would never expect any of those girls to give an Asian Guy a chance
>Interracial dating is a meme
qt latina with very qt SEA bf reporting in, ur incorrect. it's not just me either, my white friend is dating a thai guy and i know another white girl who won't shut up about her chinese fiancee (none of us are weebs)

>Yellow Fever is a meme
literally spend one day in koreatown or little tokyo and you'll pull in the koreaboo white girls, though you probably won't be attracted to them. or look up the AMWF tag on any social media platform.
>>
>>35980228
what's your plan?

i live on northern cali so not too far
>>
>>35979489

Yeah because you totally aren't the guy that keeps spamming that WMAF is just a meme and that Asian dudes are taking all the good white women....

There is no fucking way you saw 100+ couples of a minority race in a few hours, especially confirmed couples that were holding hands and shit. I know because I'm autistic enough to do the same shit myself.
>>
>>35980450

Look OP is replying to himself lol
>>
File: dinaleopard15.jpg (30KB, 493x598px) Image search: [Google]
dinaleopard15.jpg
30KB, 493x598px
>>35979489
>Alien Head Asian Girl

Do a GIS for this -- good stuff.
>>
>>35980393

Congrats on the engagement dude. Nice to hear that it's more drama free than usual. You sound like a responsible guy busting your ass for money. Keep it up.

>>35980450

Really? Well, if you are an actual real girl, that's really nice to hear. Usually, when talking to other guys, Asians get put down a lot.

I believe it though. When I go to the doctor's, there's an qt Latina assistant there that talks about her Viet husband and they have a daughter together. It's sweet.

I do usually assume it's the more weebish girls that date Asian guys though. What gave you the opportunity to meet?

>>35980484

No plan. Too scary anon. Thanks for the offer but that's too scary.
>>
Wait, is your premise that only ugly asian girls are with white guys?
>>
>>35980749
80% sure OP is that autistic asian guy who goes around spamming the same photos of Japanese women saying they're only into asian men

For fucks sakes who cares this much about who women they've never met are deciding to date
>>
>>35980559
It's very likely that he saw this. He said he loves in Orange County. Odds are he is Vietnamese and was in either Westminster, Garden Grove, or Irvine. Those cities have extremely high Asian populations.
>>
>>35980575
i'm not op

>>35980631
that's funny, my bf is viet too. we were both awkward inexperienced neets and we met on the internet. he stalked me and found all my social media, which was not only super endearing but also meant that we started out with a bunch of common interests. we've been together for one year and have talked about getting married when i finish school.

i think there are a lot of weebish girls that try to date asian guys, but the relationship is a lot more pure and long lasting when the girl isn't just a thirsty weeb. i rarely see the weebs actually get any kind of bf
>>
>>35980559

No dude. I'm just letting you know my experiment's result. I simply counted couples in the spot I was sitting. That's all. If some other guy sat somewhere else, the results would be different all over again.

I don't think Asian Guys take all your good White Women. I think that once in a long ass time, rarely, you'll see an Asian Guy with a cute non-Asian Girl. Most of the time, cute White Girls are with good looking White Guys.

I'm not putting you down dude. I know if you were Leonardo Dicaprio, you could marry 1000 Asian wives if you wanted to. I get that.

Try the experiment yourself. It's a Sunday. The plaza is busy. Lots of people and that's what I counted. No, not all of them were holding hands. A lot were pushing children in their carts though.

>>35980575

Nope, it wasn't me. I could never confirm that it's a female though. This is the internet. Maybe it's another Asian anon that just wants to push something of this own. I would never know.

>>35980749

No, I'm aware that there are smoking hot Asian Girls out there that only want to date White men too, but for today, what I saw was mostly ugly Asian girls with White Guys. Except for the passable one that had the buff white guy. You could easily start making fun of ugly Asian Guys too, there's plenty of them walking around with ugly Asian Girls. I'm just trying to be real right now. The results today aren't going to represent everything. Maybe if you went to the beach tomorrow, you'll see a ton of White Guys with Asian Girls or something.
>>
>>35980787

This is /r9k/ anon. Everyone has autism and everyone is making threads about races and dating all the time. If your better than go be a better human being.

>>35980848

Awesome. Well, I wish you well with school, the relationship and marriage. Thanks for sharing your story.
>>
>>35980801

When I did this a few times I saw about 60 couples of ANY type and I was walking around for more than 3 hours. And that was just men and women walking together who could be friends, relatives, colleagues. The amount that were obvious couples was far lower.
>>
>>35981289

If that was your experience, then okay. I wasn't walking around for 3 hours, I was sitting on a bench in front of a huge parking lot on a sunday for very busy areas. So my results were different. If you don't believe what I counted was true, then there's nothing I can do. Do you think that the results should've been more high for White Guys with Asian Girls or something? I saw a ton of great looking White Guys with their White Wives and children. That's not what I was counting though.
>>
most people date within their race my yellow fellow but good on you for collecting this VALUABLE data even though it reeks of a falseflag bot thread

but you wouldn't do that right, my dude? :)
>>
>>35981992

I didn't plan it. I just had a flat tire anon. And since I browse this board often, it seemed like a good opportunity to do it since a couple of weebs on this board would insist that Asian Girls prefer White Guys. Some do. Most don't.
>>
Bump. Super Bumpy Bumper.
>>
Nobody here's going to believe this shit until OP produces some hard evidence.
>>
He wouldn't make anything up, this is the Internet. Would he just.... Lie like that? Never.

I'm sure our dude used proper scientific method and kept copious notes about his time. I'm sure this all happened and is on the level.
>>
>>35980018
woah, im south too

meetup?
>>
>all this butthurt
Why? Statistics themselves show similar results to what OP said, ie, interracial dating not being common and WMAF being the most common among the ones that exist.

OP himself said this was just a subjetive observation.
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>35979489
Feel like your survey might be a little bit biased

A lot of asians move to southern california from their respected countries.
I see a lot of younger couples here that are interracial, especially asians, in the younger generation of kids that are raised here. If you count people 16-20 only, then im sure u will see a lot more race mixing.
>>
>>35983238
i'm in santa ana. lets meet up!
>>
>>35983103

If you don't believe me then don't. This thread will die eventually anyway. I just did it while waiting for my tires to be fixed. If someone wanted evidence, they'd probably film all of it and make a video keeping score or something. I don't have the energy and time to do that.

>>35983175

Okay.

>>35983373

If anyone was ever interested, they could just try it themselves. The results might differ a little bit, but I think the final result wouldn't be too far off from what I got.

>>35983400

That makes sense. I was counting everyone including old Asian couples.
>>
>>35979489
>Alien head Asian Girl / White Nerd

Holy shit, I think maybe you saw my gf and I.

What plaza was this?
>>
File: bernard.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bernard.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>35979489
Shit like this almost proves for me that Asian women just don't do black guys at all. I swear it's one of the rarest racemixes. As a black guy I'm glad I never fell for that meme and that I always found white girls more attractive anyway. Cool experiment you did though.
>>
>>35983830

You're probably joking because if you love your gf, you probably wouldn't feel that it's an Alien Head. If you aren't though, congrats on the relationship anon. A lot of robots look up to you. Giving out the specific plaza is too specific. I'll pass on that, anon.

>>35983923

I'm sure it exist but whenever I saw Black Guys today, they looked happily married with Black Girls. Cute children too. To be fair, I don't think I've ever met a Black Guy in real life that liked Asian Girls. It's just the BlackBots here that do.
>>
File: 1469733002827.jpg (25KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469733002827.jpg
25KB, 406x720px
>>35979489
Anybody who has a (insert racial term) fever is a faggot. A good looking person is a good looking person.
>>
Bump. Mega Bumping Bumpster.
>>
Bump. Ultra Bumpastic Burple.
>>
>>35979489
>Tfw a qt East Asian will never want me because I'm too dark skinned and hairy
>>
>>35983923
Guess you'll just have to suicide, blackbro.
>>
>>35985951

Um, are you Indian?
>>
>>35986093
No, I'm Hispanic
>>
>>35986169

That's not true. That hipster Latino I saw today had the prettiest Asian Girl out of all the interracial couples. His tan was pretty darn brown, but he dressed well and had glasses. I'm guessing he was hairy too since his rugged beard was starting to grow back out.
>>
>>35986289
She was an East Asian?
>>
>>35986369

Yes, I was jealous. She was cute dude. One thing I should add is he was very fit, tall, and had good hipster fashion sense though. With the nerd glasses.
>>
>>35986405
He's just an exception to the rule
>>
>>35983923
No girls like niggers, you retard

Scratch that, the trashiest ugly white women will date black men more masculine than you, but you'll never touch pussy in your lifetime.
>>
>>35986072

That's no reason to suicide. Plenty of video games to play. Plus, he said he likes White Girls. There's always some White Girls with Black Guys around.

>>35986448

Well, I agree. It's difficult and not as common. All this stuff is exception to the rules though. Be the best you and see what happens Hispanic friend.

>>35986651

Why would you feel the need to put down a BlackBot? They are pretty cool. The nice ones.
>>
Bump. Ultimate Bumphenomal BumpChan.
>>
>>35979489
In my state if you go to Charleston I saw a shit ton of white guys and asian women. It most likely depends on kind of asian. If they just came to America than chances are that is the case.
>>
>>35987398

That's cool. What state is this? Which Asians?
>>
Bump. Finale BumpEnd of the Night.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.