[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first start to hate white people? >Be Latino

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 439
Thread images: 78

File: 1489105603141.jpg (432KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489105603141.jpg
432KB, 750x850px
When did you first start to hate white people?

>Be Latino
>Read history book
>Realize one of my great native American ancestors was raped by a disgusting white European man
>Feel sick
>Hate white people ever since
>>
>>35783699
i hate whites because i'm not white and i hate anyone who doesn't look like me

also i hate tall people
>>
I'm "ambiguously white" and I'm not racist against anyone.
>>
>>35783699
I hated whites when I noticed them telling other races to "get over it". They get on their boats, go around the planet, raping, enslaving, oppressing and killing everyone they come into contact with and only stopped within the last 50 years but everyone has to get over it.
>>
>>35783813
Every race has committed all that shit you are talking about, so get over it pussy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
This is an original post
Oreganonono
>>
File: mfw.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
27KB, 631x708px
>>35783699
>Be Black
>Read history book
>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans
>Feel sick
>Hate white people
>Years later think maybe I overreacted, maybe they changed
>Find out they voted Trump
>Hate them again
>>
File: 1490056659537.jpg (209KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1490056659537.jpg
209KB, 2048x1602px
>>35783699
>When did you first start to hate white people?
don't really hate the cum skins anon.
how can you hate pic related t bhonest?
>>
File: 1468106572828.png (227KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468106572828.png
227KB, 784x960px
I only hate racist white people because pic related
>>
>>35783699
I don't hate white people, but I did get pretty enraged when I watched Roots
>>
>>35783955
>>Realize my Black ancestors was enslaved,abused and humiliated for hundreds of years by a disgusting white Europeans

You've been enslaved by literally everybody, nigger, 14 centuries of arab slave trades, AND by blacks themselves of course.

Btw if it was not for whites, you'd still be slaves today.
>>
Do i need to have a reason to hate pig skins?
>>
File: jew-feels-guy-crying-1.jpg (518KB, 1492x996px) Image search: [Google]
jew-feels-guy-crying-1.jpg
518KB, 1492x996px
>>35783699
>Be Jewish
>Read history book
>Find out there was this guy only last century from some place called Germany genociding millions my people
>See the hundreds of other things whitey did my people for thousands of years before that
>White people denying it all happened
>Hate them ever since
>Start working for Blacked.com
>>
>>35783955
>be black
>actually read the history book
>found out my own race sold itself out to the whites to be slaves
>siblings would sell their brothers and sisters to the white man
>tribal leaders would order certain tribe members to go to the white man for trade
I hate every fucking race.
>>
File: quote4.jpg (138KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
quote4.jpg
138KB, 640x428px
whites are objectively a cancer. they are responsible for the worst rapes, murders, genocides, racism, sexism, Chad worship and planet killing.

they're literally the default enemy of humankind and would be stomped on sight if they didn't spew so much whitewashed history and media propaganda
>>
>>35783854
Not on the scale that whites have.
>>
>>35783699
YOU GOTTA GO BACK faggot
>>
>>35784085
>>35784039
>NU UH THEY DID IT TOO
>>
>>35784085
They wouldn't be selling their brothers if the fucking cumskins weren't paying them to you moron. Furthermore tribes who didn't bend the knee would be slaughtered. There's NO ONE to blame but whitey.

Whites are singlehandedly responsible for ALL the most heinous crimes against humanity.
>>
>>35784151
then why don't go back to england or any urine smelling cold ass place you came from?
>>
>>35784164
Well yes, everybody did it, so saying only whites are responsible for this and that is stupid and pure propaganda. And like I said, 14 centuries vs 4 centuries is not exactly the same. ONLY whites ended slavery, although it still exists in saudi arabia for example. ONLY white civilization is so obsessed with ecology and preserving the planet.

Anyway, nice baiting thread.
>>
>>35783699
>Realize one of my great native American ancestors was raped by a disgusting white European man
Be thankful for the good genes. I'm a bit disappointed to hear one of my ancestors fucked a Cherokee. Is there any benefit to having this small amount of subhuman blood? Other than that I'm Anglo-Irish through and through.
>>
>>35784130
because we're smarter and more capable. any other race would have done exactly what we did if they had the means.
>>
>>35783699
Be grateful. They could've been genocided instead.
>>
>>35784232
Why don't you just start adopting white people already you disgusting Oreo Uncle Tom Race Traitor scum?
>>
> 2017
> People caring about race

I hate anyone that acts like a cunt. Pretty much everyone that post on this board.
>>
>>35784221
"Whitey" invented pretty much everything you're using right now, Ahmed/Pedro/Moshe/Tyrone.
In fact "whitey" is far too nice, or has been forced to, and that's why you're taking advantage of him so much today.
>>
I won't understand the go back comments when California was Mexican territory and my family lived here for generations before those American fuck heads
>>
I started hating whites after visiting 4chan.

I hated myself at first, then realized that the racists for 4chan are uneducated in even simple things like grammar and sentence structure. I mean, just look at these posts
>>35784039
>>35784151
>>35784232
>>35784287

These posts lack proper pronunciation and their sentences run-on like mad. How can you even take them seriously?
>>
File: colonialism1.jpg (235KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism1.jpg
235KB, 700x981px
>>35784287
>Whitey" invented

the innovation and luxury western nations had were all leeched from the blood and resources of minority colonies

all whites are good at are being lying parasitic genocidal cumskins
>>
>>35784287
"Whitey" wouldn't have been able to "invent" these things if it weren't for his proximity to Asia and Africa.
>>
>>35784289
Whitey doesn't work on logic they attack Natives and Aborigines for being on the land they were born on and get butthurt when they don't pay the Cum Skin tax to the occupiers.
>>
Fuck off Paco. Go pick me some fruits before I get my whip out.
>>
>>35784110
Would you lump all white people together? E.g. Irish, Slavs, Northern Italians, Germans, etc?
>>
>>35784322
Colonization (which, again, is not particularly white, ottomans and mongols colonized too, and it was sometimes far bloodier) was a big mistake indeed, because thanks to whitey medicine, african demography is now going over the roof since we went there.
>>
>He can't even claim the ancient Mexica lineage because patrilineally he's European!

You're a bastard child neither race would have wanted! A shame! An embarrassment!
The actual Aztecs are today consigned to living in shitty conditions by the corrupt mutt bastard government of Mexico, who steal their history and pass it off as theirs.
Its a real shame that he Aztecs, Inca, Tarascans and other peoples were wiped out, but you are not them, you're just a butthurt, communist mutt.
>>
>>35784322
Btw there's nothing wrong in exploiting ressources than native people are too dumb to exploit. If it was not for whitey, arabs like saudis and north africans would have never exploited and made money with the oil under them.
>>
File: 1490405390384.jpg (138KB, 876x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1490405390384.jpg
138KB, 876x1023px
>Be Latino
>Go to an all white elementary school
>Get isolated by the other kids
>Feel hatred for white people
>Move to a much more diverse city
>Hang out with the Latinos
>They act much more rude and physical
>Get into various fights with them
>Their "gangsta viva LA raza culture" makes them look obnoxious
>Years later be in Middle school
>Same Latinos are getting into fights with anyone at at school
>Get bullied by them
>They start priding themselves I'm being Mexican and they want everyone to know it
>Be High school
>Still obnoxious as before with liberal ideologies and now they think they're better than any race in the world
>Local Mexican news station grows sympathy towards them because of border patrol and deportation
>Extended family who is Latino acts degenerate and badmouths/talks shit me and my parents
>Get called a "white boy" in school because I don't talk or act like a Mexican
>Each single Latino friend I had has back stabbed me before
>Every single one of these fuckwits always has to pull the racist card when someone doesn't like them
>At this point have had bad experiences with Latinos and they were way WORSE than what I encountered with white people
>The best friends I ever had were white and they were online gaming buddies
>Don't believe in the whole "Latinos are family oriented" because they they're even more abusive than any white house hold
>They pride themselves in seeing who got the worse punishment either by a power cord or belt
>Latinos are just as racist with any race in the world
>Anything that appears smart is "white people stuff" for them
>They still have the audacity to stay that the US belongs to them
Once you grow up in a community full of Latinos, you start to hate them and realise they're almost the same equivalent as niggers. There is a reason why Mexico is shit and its because they have a shit mentality.
>>
File: 1489525390982-pol.jpg (217KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1489525390982-pol.jpg
217KB, 940x788px
>>35783813

Organsaregood
>>
>>35784315
gyet da fook out samchez
>>
>>35784519
Why do white people say like this but get so booty right when immigrants move into "your" countries and do the same thing, usually in a more peaceful way?

White people come to the Americas and nearly eradicate the natives in a lot of places but the natives (Mexicans) come back to take what used to be theirs without using genocide and mass rape and white people lose their fucking minds.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>35784519
Good thing you're getting btofed by the true master race
>>
>>35784575

You act like the Natives also didn't conquer each other for land.
>>
>>35783699
wouldnt that make one of your white ancestors got some hot latin pussy

its all perspective dude
>>
>>35784519
good, keep that thought while you are slowly dissapearing in a mass of race mixing and hatred against your race.
At the end, the winners willl be the Juanitos, Tyrones and Abdulas.
The progress, on the other hand, will fall on asian hands, who are less prone to create mutts.
>>
>>35784575

Conquering a land is completely different from infiltrating it.

Besides, the immigrants are not the ones trying to take over the west. It's liberals and their master schlomo.

Why are we complaining? It's our own politicians, people meant to represent our beliefs, who are allowing this to happen. It's not as if we are in a war with shitskins. Once again, white people are the only reason shitskins can accomplish (and destroy a few decades down the line) anything.

>>35784579
White jews really are the masterrace. Of course before they were white they were slaves to northern africans, russians, and oriental hordes.
>>
>>35783699
When I realized that there was an active sexual conspiracy against brown men. Their media which they spread all over the world makes us look like weak, fat, bean-colored, half-retarded manlets whose only achievement in life is to cut white men's lawns. They portray themselves as demigods and brainwash OUR women that rightfully belong to us into believing that life is nothing without white dick in their cunts.

I, and millions of other browns are casualties of this sexual war.
>>
cant wait for jews to wipe em out with racemixing to be honest
>>
>>35784691

No, it's just that the most objectively attractive males are mostly white.

It's not as if the sexy latino hunk cliche isn't a thing.

You're making shit up because you're ugly. You'd be ugly if your skim was white, too.
>>
>>35784678
>Conquering a land is completely different from infiltrating it.
Yeah, slaughtering people is completely different from crossing borders

To answer OP's question: this cumskin is why I hate cumskins. They twist everything to try to give themselves the upper hand. As I grew older I realized that most of the stereotypes white people gave Jews, apply to white people themselves. Maybe it was all based on white people projecting their own psychopathy onto Jews?
>>
>>35784595
>Americans are literally polluting and pulling up our sacred lands for more oil wells but yet are furious when refugees write on their statutes in europe.

what?
>>
>my ancestors were treated poorly therefore i deserve benefits
why do minorities do this?
>>
>>35784764
Stop projecting your insecurities on me. I'm a fucking catch. I'm handsome, brave, and strong. .

My very powerful brain allowed me to discover this conspiracy after years of research and observation. This is a straight up war to assassinate our character, take our women and not allow us to fuck any other race of women because they're equally brainwashed into believing we are ALL lazy wetback fat fucks.
>>
All these shitskins complaining about whites... living in white conquered lands, speaking white mans language, using white mans idealogys (the democratic government)... go back to your brown shithole countries if you have so much negative things to say, we don't want ya.. if I could live among whitesflr the rest of my life I would take in a heartbeat.. move go, go away if you dislike whites so much, better for us
>>
>>35784870
>take our women

They practically throw themselves at us for a Visa. You don't even have to try to take them. They WANT to leave.
>>
>>35784896
Fuck you faggot your people are living in my land why should i have to go when my family was here for generations before you american rapists??
>>
File: being_white.jpg (207KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
being_white.jpg
207KB, 500x673px
>"I hate whites!" said the shitskin living in a white country, speaking a white language, using multiple white inventions and posting on a site founded by a white male
>>
>>35784908
Yeah, for a Visa or for status, not because they're actually attracted to you pasty pig skin child molesting fucks.
>>
>>35784970
Says the shitskin with the big nose, criminal face and monotone hair color
>>
File: 20183134-.jpg (49KB, 540x277px) Image search: [Google]
20183134-.jpg
49KB, 540x277px
>>35784931

S-shut up. Without out us America would c-collapse
>>
>>35784970
It still is taking if they throw themselves at us.
>>
>>35784908
>shill yourselves as demigods in your media
>shill us as mediocre, illiterate, ugly manlets
>bombard brown lands with said trash media
>a generation of women grows up consuming it
>becomes completely brainwashed
>"hey brah its not my fault ur women want us xDDD"
In the old days, this was a casus belli. As far as I'm concerned, it still is. I am at war with you even if nobody else is.
>>
>>35784130
mongoIians
>>
>>35784928
Goes to show how stupid and autistic brown people are... oh noooooo ur so fucking oppressed right now I'm sure if whites never came your LIFE WOULD BE SO KUCH BETTER
>>
>>35785044
Mongolians fucked Asia and Eastern Europe.

Neanderthal savages fucked Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Polynesia. Now they're looking to fuck the martians.
>>
>>35785032
I agree. It totally has nothing to do with not want to starve in a shit hole country where people get their heads cut off 24/7 and the only lucrative business opportunities is to shove some coke up your ass and dash for the other side of the border in 120 weather.

Totally brain washing.
>>
>>35784514
it was probably just you. i grew up in a majority latino area and "talk white" but never got any shit because i know how to talk to people and am not an idiot.

also because i can be pretty down at times.
>>
>>35785032
You're such an idiot, just like stop and think about it...regardless of trolling, all your doing is blaming a scapegoat for your own insecurities, how fucking pathetic is that, please kill yourself
>>
>>35785055
probably wouldnt be that much worse. id imagine depression rates are a little less in tribes.
>>
>>35785099
>let me tell you about YOUR country
Brainlet, please. You are embarrassing yourself.

>>35785108
Ah, yes another brainlet. Thanks for the psychoanalysis, doctor Bullshit.
>>
File: g5KIL1e[1].png (201KB, 912x394px) Image search: [Google]
g5KIL1e[1].png
201KB, 912x394px
>>35784261
Maybe that's true, it's hard to say because most other places had different enough religious and economic systems that led them to a different trajectory, it was explicitly contact with the west that made all of their institutions change.

The point is to realize that your race owned everything to begin with and continuously suppressed other races for decades with various legal means that still affect them to this day. Even if you do think that there is no more systematic discrimination that exists today, your race basically had a huge head start with much more influence over every institution compared to anyone else. Oh and also all of the war instigating that the US *still* does in the middle east for their own sake is your race too.
>>
>>35785044
Mongolians don't tell people to "get over it" like assholes.
>>
>>35784514
Latinos fight more because of more testosterone. White boys rarely fight because they fear confrontation.

Fighting is a side effect of being a real man.
>>
>>35783955
>Be black
>read history book
>realize my ancestors were treated like shit by europeans and jews
>read more
>realize my ancestors were treated like shit by their own kind
>read more
>realize every race on earth hates my own race and has no qualms about enslaving us and treating us like shit
>cry
>>
File: .jpg (563KB, 2048x1318px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
563KB, 2048x1318px
>>35785140
Good counter argument to both those posts. A gentleman of superior intellect such as yourself doesn't need to worry himself with facts.
>>
>>35785155
>head start
Hey retard the M.E is where the first civilizations began.
>>
>>35785218
No facts were presented for me to counter.
>>
>>35785161
they might. but considering theres not a lot of them. i wouldnt know. but you just said no one did it on the scale whites did. and mongolians were the first thing i thought of.
>>
>>35784110
Meanwhile these savages kill eachother in their reserves.
>>
File: IMG_6434.jpg (314KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6434.jpg
314KB, 800x390px
>>35785184
It's ok brotha man. Because their women have been craving the BBC since the beginning of time.
>>
File: H7ehecT[1].png (92KB, 672x748px) Image search: [Google]
H7ehecT[1].png
92KB, 672x748px
>>35785227
>they say as a resident of the country that is trying to hold the entire world hostage
>>
>>35783699
I don't necessarily hate white people since I'm about to marry into a white family and my mom is white, but what I dislike about whites in general is that they will literally L I T E R A L L Y rub your vanishing culture on their butt cracks and then get offended when you tell them not to.
And then make fun of you for telling them not to.
Like how whites feel about middle easterns coming in and taking over their culture? that is something that really happened to people, only whites did it. so you hold on to your European and American values and traditions and guard them so fiercely from a perceived muslim invasion, and then when people who have actually been invaded try to protect their culture, it's suddenly no longer okay because we're protecting it against you and it hurts your feefees and we're not "assimilating".
>>
>>35785288
We are all gonna die without the white people to protect us from the other races.
>>
>>35783699
Can you imagine if whites weren't inherently racist, psychotic assholes? What if they actually tried sharing their knowledge with other people or just not fucking with them? The world would be a much better place. Also, fuck Arabs, probably the only people worse than whites, but didn't have a big of reach as whitey
>>
>>35785258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

can we just agree that people can be shit no matter the race
>>
>>35785291
Yes my country is cancer to the world and I wish it would go back to being isolationist but we are controlled by jews that want to conquer this planet.
>>
>>35785309
lol if it weren't for white people you'd be starving in africa living in a fuckin mud hut. btfo shitskins
>>
>>35785318
Thats a war you idiot, not civilian crime.
>>
>>35783699
>mmuh whitey
leftypol pls go your shilling aint welcome here
>>
>>35784519
Apply this to Ahmed and his boys fucking tight euro pussy
>>
>>35785342
There is violence and poverty on reserves, but the rape of native women is overwhelmingly committed by white men and a majority of kidnappings are from off-reserve people as well. It would be retarded to kidnap your neighbor and take them to your house down the street.
>>
>>35785100

With that low IQ rambling its pretty obvious you didn't "talk white" that's why you were able to fit in, beaner scum.
>>
>>35785377
>rape of native women
You mean today or 500 years ago?
>>
>>35785342
because its war it makes it ok? you're a moron
>>
>>35785397
my iq is higher than yours, puto
>>
>>35783699
I started hating them when I realized that they think that ripping the hearts of people and eating them is barbaric.
>>
>>35785335
>lol if it weren't for white people you'd be starving in africa living in a fuckin mud hut. btfo shitskins
So? Nice deflection faggot. Whites are inherently violent, tribalistic savages with no regards to anyone that isn't in their tribes

inb4 muh civil rights, It was based Schlomo that led the charge. Whites oppose the true master race at every step
>>
>>35785424
Yes there is alot of violence in war, there is not supposed to be alot of violence in normal society you black retard.
>>
>>35785176

>Latinos fight more because of more testosterone
>Fighting is a side effect of being a real man

if that's the case then latinos shouldn't be mad that they lost to the europeans :^)
>>
>>35785457
Jews literally hate every human that isnt a jew.
>>
File: 1448296542454.jpg (279KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1448296542454.jpg
279KB, 1000x963px
who else hates white people, but has sex with their women? feels good desu. stay cucked gringos
>>
>>35785461
so if your parents and dog got bombed in your childhood home its ok cause fuck it alls fair?
>>
>>35785449

An double digit IQ is not a "high IQ", you dumb shit skin.
>>
>>35785176
We cant fight because of our faggots laws, if you hit someone thats battery and can land you prison time. Black people are oblivious to 99.9% of our laws which is why they dont call the cops when someone hits them to fuck them over.
>>
>>35785318
Yes. My Mexican girlfriend was a bitch.

Always screaming at me in Spanish and using shitty house cleaners that smelled like old beaner cologne.

The spicy eggs were good though.
>>
>>35785502
Yh moron, its fucking war. The wars of the past were even more brutal because civilian killing was rampant, and dont you black fucks act innocent the shit you savages did to other tribes in Africa.
>>
>>35785176

Why do they always act tough when they're in a group but act like a pussy when they're alone then?
>>
>>35785488
>Jews literally hate every human that isnt a jew.
>Are the only reason any Human rights organizations accomplish anything

Nah, that's whitey. Jews are friends of humanity and will lead us to a golden age
>>
>>35785493
One of these days, I'm going to shoot off that FUCKING "welcome to mexico" sign. Gringos aren't welcome here.
>>
>>35785457
"true master race"

was white peoples bitch and got your land taken and women fucked by pure white men at every step. nothing you say can change history.

stay angry. everyone loves to watch the apes chimp out
>>
>>35785530
your disregard for humanity sounds awfully chinkish
>>
>>35785541
Those are blacks only, spics will fight you even if they are alone.
>>35785563
>human rights
>literally torments Palestinians for the lulz
>>
Dont you nonwhites get it? You are all the pawns of jews, they are using you to destroy us so they can conquer the world. A world controlled by us is way better than jews because jews are completely fucking evil.
>>
File: 1486841653827.jpg (14KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486841653827.jpg
14KB, 223x200px
>>35783699
>tfw not white
>tfw when most of my bullies were white

I don't hate whites, but I wouldn't care if they perished for whatever reason.
>>
>>35785510
No its not that they're oblivious to the laws, it's that they're not a bunch of pussies who can't take a punch.

A whiteboy gets hit and he's running to the police, a colored man gets hit and he defends himself.
>>
Since when did /r9k/ become Home Depot?
>>
>>35785604
i think you're making shit up now.
>>
File: 1483507039100.jpg (180KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483507039100.jpg
180KB, 664x960px
>>35785628
how can you be okay in a world without pic related?
>>
>>35785663
I never once filed a charge for battery in any fight in my life, but there are petty fags who will just to torture you.
>>
File: 1488920840140.jpg (8KB, 261x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488920840140.jpg
8KB, 261x224px
>>35785626
>muh jews
>A world controlled by us
>by us

And yet you let a bunch of greedy merchants takeover instead.
>>
>>35785685
I'm not a furfag, sorry.
>>
>>35785578
>Triggered
Lmao, see whitey only knows how to chimp out and act like a violent savage then beat his chest like an ape and act like a conqueror. All whitey did was create enemies and now Schlomo can just sit back and watch you all go extinct

>>35785584
>literally torments Palestinians for the lulz
Irrelevant. All the Palestinians have to do is stop firing rockets and accept Jew rule
>>
>>35785713
Look at what we have done for you nonwhites, we made countries for you in your uncivilized wildernesses say thank you please. The jews would just laugh at you struggle to survive everyday.

There is no equality here nonwhite if you wanted this you should have technologically faster than us, with the exception of east asians you are all behind us Im afraid. Especially you sandniggers.
>>
>>35785754
>muh rockets
>muh Hamas
>Muh obey jews or die
Yep confirmed kike.
>>
>>35785776
>Yep confirmed kike.
I wish
>>
>>35785759
>Look at what we have done for you nonwhites

Not much really.
>>
>>35785855
Well its expected for you to not be grateful thats why we prefer to leave you alone, but these fucking jews force us to screw with you Im afraid.
>>
why cant we all just be people instead of black white brown? the world might be a tolerable place to exist.
>>
>>35784519
and then robots whine about other people being mean to them

just DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>35785894
Because it's whitey's fault I can't get laid.
>>
>>35785887
>not be grateful
>jews force us to screw with you

I'm grateful that I'm not their primary enemy and puppet.
>>
>>35785894
>why can't we all just be people

We are. It's how we always are. That's never going to change.
>>
>>35785956
You are their puppet stupid fool.
>>
>>35783699
I don't hate white people in fact I love them. Submissive obedient women and the best Shemales this side of the Panama Canal. We need more fat assed white she males. My black cock needs reparations
>>
File: no-era-penal-a-year-later_1.jpg (111KB, 798x450px) Image search: [Google]
no-era-penal-a-year-later_1.jpg
111KB, 798x450px
Latinos

>men of god(catholic)
>masculine
>hard workers
>family values

Whites

>degenerates
>literally cuckolds
>gender fluid bloggers
>my wife's son

who are the bad guys again?
>>
>>35786029
And yet your women flock to white guys.
>>
I'm Latin American, living in Latin America. And the people who humiliated me constantly in school and in general were always white.
>>
>>35786082
Yeah, because they need citizenship and TV tells them that you clowns are all rich. You're a race of tricks who are being used for your money.
>>
>>35785584
>>35785584

>spics will fight you even if they are alone.

No they won't you stupid wetback. They always have to bring their group of "homies" to back them up.
>>
>>35786157
You know this from seeing it first hand in the mean, unforgiving, THUG streets of your white middle class suburb?
>>
>>35785176
Is dying in the hundreds of thousands from the common cold part of being a man?
>>
>>35786201
This level of hyperbole is just pathetic and shows maximum butthurt. You've officially ran out of things to say.
>>
>>35786157
your lying. even if they do bring people those people usually just sit back and watch.
>>
>>35786157
aww, does anon still have flashbacks of when he used to be bullied by the alphas in middleschool?
>>
I don't hate white people but until I get to know them personally I just assume that they're a piece of shit until proven otherwise, I wouldn't really do that to other races. I do hate what they did to the world though, their colonization of countries during and before the industrial revolution and blatant imperialism in the world market fucked up everything, even to this day their meddling in other countries and corrupting governments for personal gain, they need to get out already.
>>
i dont hate white people but everyone i have problems with is white
especially white libs
>>
>>35783955
We wuz kangs
Aalskdhtbdjsk
>>
>>35783699

>be non-white
>read a book

Nice try, really had me going for a minute there.
>>
>>35786305
>>35786195

>They don't even DENY their primitive ape behavior

Hahaha Im telling you. When Mexicans learn to fight 1v1 fair and square then they'll win my respect. If Mexicans are so strong then why do they need street gangs to fight off the "evil white man" if they can just fight themselves? They know they can't because they're weak.

>>35786274

>they usually just sit back and watch

Yeah this guys friends also sat back and watched you fucking retard

https://youtu.be/CXbY47eLkfQ
>>
>>35786448
>im basing my opinion of a whole nation-full of people on some video i watched on youtube and my experiences during kindergarten xd

why are you so simple minded? did the mexicans hit you too hard in the head when in pre k?
>>
>>35786448
you retarded or something. street gangs arent against the evil white man its against other street gangs.

and sure showed me with that one video you just posted.
>>
File: 3957294+4.jpg (93KB, 540x738px) Image search: [Google]
3957294+4.jpg
93KB, 540x738px
>>35786497

You're just mad because I'm calling you out on something that isn't true you stupid dirty beaner. Also, if Mexicans as so tough then why do they need to bring 3 people to kill one 19 year old U.S Marine? Using ad hominems the way your mommy used them on you isn't going to help your argument.
>>
>>35785329
oh fuck off almost the entirety of the military and the people that are in charge of calling shots are mostly white. America is the primary beneficiary of the oil wars in the middle east, you don't get to blame this on da joos like some fucking idiot
>>
Started hating them the older I got, used to think they were all cool and shit since my school was diverse and the whites liked me but then I realized how shit they were. I was the only honest one, they all want to play shit safe and only act on situations to fit in. They are the top race yet act like they should be the ones standing in line. They are also the most hateful bunch of people that only accept their own kind.

Dominican btw, us spics seem to hate each other too, there is no good race, I hate them all equally (yet for different reasons) and could write paragraphs on each.
>>
>>35786601
>if Mexicans as so tough
you said it, not me

>U.S Marine
tank u 4 ur cervix

>Using ad hominems the way your mommy used them on you isn't going to help your argument.
you absolute retard. are you actually talking about logical fallacies when being racist to a full nation of people just because a couple of spics bullied a whimpy white boy? you have balls. you are also dumb. very.
>>
>>35786601
those 3 were probably in one car. so they got grouped up
>>
>>35783699
>ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE WAAAAAHHHHHHH

If it wasn't white people, some other race would have risen to the top and oppressed everyone else.
>>
>>35786567

>street gangs arent against the evil white man its against other street gangs.

A part of it has do with the racial segregation that happen in the 1950s you fucking retard. That's the same reason why black street gangs were also formed. To protect each other against the "white man". The mexicans back then were still pissed off about the Zoot suit riots that happened in the 1940s. Its sad that not even a wetback knows his own history.
>>
>>35786726
i know why they started you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>35786679

>Y-you said it not me

Oh my god you stupid beaner, refer to this post -> >>35785176

>you absolute retard. are you actually talking about logical fallacies when being racist to a full nation of people just because a couple of spics bullied a whimpy white boy?

Honestly, you sound like you're already buttblasted amigo. I'm bringing up certain situations to disprove the fact that Mexicans aren't really tough since they always have to fight in groups. Also, its not "racist" if facts are brought up. You sound exactly like a dumb liberal. Arguing only on subjective terms wahh wahh
>>
>>35786762
>i know why they started you fucking mongoloid.
then you should show some understanding as to why they still exist.

you said "street gangs arent against the evil white man its against other street gangs. " that doesnt show an understanding of racial segregation. that just shows you are butthurt because of whatever reason.

to be honest, all of your posts, assuming youre op, reek of senseless hatred rather than a logical understanding.
>>
>Read a history book
>Realize all human's are pieces of shit
>Realize I want to kill every human in the most painful way possible
>boiling them alive, injecting them anal parasites, burning them alive, injecting them AIDS and have them die by aspergitis, freeze them alive, have them bleed out, impaling them, beating them up, have them being eaten by animals, have them die by the worse diseases possible

Why wasn't I born as an apocalyptic demon?
>>
>>35786762

Good. Now you know that Mexicans aren't really tough especially since they're pussies who have to bring groups.
>>
File: angryjoe-luna.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
angryjoe-luna.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>35783699

That is the same for most latinos, europeans are a bunch of evil savages and rapists. But times have changed and we are striking back en masse.
>>
>>35786837
>I'm bringing up certain situations to disprove the fact that Mexicans aren't really tough since they always have to fight in groups.
first of all, im gonna disregard the fact that your post contains a double negative that implies all mexicans are tough.

>I'm bringing up certain situations to disprove that Mexicans aren't really tough.
>certain situations
>all Mexicans
need i say more? let me spell it out for you, bub. youre citing certain situations, but those very limited, anecdotal situations are supposed to describe 100% of the mexican population.

do you see where you fucked up? do you need me to make another post?

i got time. im drunk. im arrogant.
>>
>I'm 1/16th Aztec ese
>this is our land
>>
>>35783699
Kek
Spics usually have more white blood than indio blood
>>
File: custers.jpg (114KB, 657x791px) Image search: [Google]
custers.jpg
114KB, 657x791px
They even make games mocking the rape and suffering of native americans
>>
File: Antifalogo.svg.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Antifalogo.svg.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
>>35783699
I am white and I hate white people
>>
>>35783699
We will take back our land brother white genocide is coming.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (82KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
82KB, 500x400px
>>35787777
Forgot my pic

originalwhitemangenocidecoming
>>
>>35783955
maybe people voted for trump so that the Grand Female Warmonger Hillary wouldn't literally start World War 3 to make more money
Don't take it personally, Trump getting elected was a protest
>>
>>35787830
>Trump getting elected was a protest
wat a meme. a literal retard as president. nice joke.
>>
>>35788063
Yes. A literal retard, as opposed to warmongering, bloodthirsty tool president #494649231
America finances itself by conflict and people are tired of it? You realize that the modern liberals use equality as a sugarcoating to commit crimes against humanity
>>
>>35784519
>go to anons house
>beat the shit out of him
>"dude i was obviously stronger than you so thats why i fucked you up, get over it"
>>
File: orly.jpg (21KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
21KB, 413x384px
>>35787777
Mexican-Americans are too passive in general. So unless your plan is to outbreed us while avoiding violent conflict, gg ez.
>>
>>35788131
if we're talking about choosing between an actual retard and a "warmongering, bloodthirsty tool", then the decision is not as simple as you are making it sound to be.
>>
>>35788217
Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning but they have to so they do it real sloooowww.
>>
File: 1436150322250.jpg (30KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436150322250.jpg
30KB, 521x600px
>>35783813
>whites have to suck minority cock just because their great great great great great great great grandpa killed some Indians
>>
File: 1479286241667.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479286241667.png
11KB, 657x527px
>tfw swedish
>never had any slaves of any colors
>our vikings didnt rape but actually sailed down and traded with middle easterners
>we send alot of money to help the third world
>colored people still hates you for no reason
feelsbadman.jpg

I also feel sorry for eastern europeans who literally were slaves themselves. Russians were slaves in their own country. Some african countries have more money than some eastern european country
>>
>>35790075
Yeah, nobody is falling for that excuse, cumskin. You didn't have slaves yourselves, but you still benefited from your close relationships with European colonial powers.

You're like someone who buys stolen goods, knows they're stolen, but tries to act innocent because "w-well i didn't steal them".
>>
>>35783955
>35783955

>Be you
>Be stupid nigger
>Didn't read a BIG ENOUGH history book
>Failed to notice that you were sold by your black bretheren to white slavers, due to the fact that white slavers could not penentrate the interior of Africa for niegh on 200 years due to being bushwhacked by malaria
>Fail to appreciate that the overland trade of niggers from Africa to Arabia was ten to twenty times as severe, and that their treatment on arrival was even worse
>Fail to appreciate that no one had to free you at all in the west and when they did you had only a brief rise before you went back to supping at the hand of whitey through benefits because, like every other race, you'll LET someone fuck your shit up with free shit just as much as you'll bend over and take it in the ass if they're stronger.
>End up irrationally hating whitey

Try being a little more cynical.
>>
>>35783699
>Be Spic living in Spicland
>Be NEET
>Parents want me to get a job
>Netflix starts hiring people to make subtitles with a shitty online platform
>Figure maybe all the years of shitposting gave me a decent grasp of english, apply
>Never even given a chance to tryout by the white man
>Keep trying
>No reply

WTF? I hate 'Murikans now. why would they deny me their peanuts? All I wanted was to serve them! I could live like a fucking king with their handouts!
>>
>>35790198
>being this much of a nigger
>trying to describe our skin in a nasty manner by comparing it to something that provides life
>>
>>35790198
>being this mad
>tfw non-whites are the most hateful people in the world
>>
File: 1483125100342.jpg (575KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483125100342.jpg
575KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw germanic white man
>tfw when we literally ruled the entire world
how can shitskins even compete?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELr0YlIXxg
>>
>>35783813
yes, the great hivemind of every person with white skin decided to do that. i, personally, a 20 year old white male, am responsible for your ancestors being killed/enslaved. i did it. it was me.

how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>35783699
>Tfw the entire world hates you because of what the ancestors of a handful of your people did
My ancestors were fucking dairy farmers and factory workers.
They haven't done anything to warrant me being hated by everyone.
>>
>>35783969
>niggers have to compare themselves to thousand year old savages to look good
lol
the thousand year old savages were probably smarter too
>>
>>35790544
their brains are too small, they have nothing but hate
>>
File: sherif helper.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
sherif helper.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
>>35787830
>Implying Trump won't start world war 3 with China
>>
File: 20160306112246189.png (655KB, 584x692px) Image search: [Google]
20160306112246189.png
655KB, 584x692px
I don't hate whites, but I am jealous of how godlike they are in the dating world, girls from every race in the world trip over themselves to date a white guy.

They're also likely to be taller, which surprise surpise, girls will also drop everything for a tall dude.

Also hair style variety. Blacks really only have access to shaved, fro or cornrows. Besides that I don't hate them, there's good and bad people in all races.
>>
>>35784870
hey elliot

oregano
>>
File: Me.jpg (215KB, 1162x627px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
215KB, 1162x627px
>>35783699
>Would think the same thing, but those white people were rape babies making more rape babies
>Got DNA test
>Rolled 71.3% European
>Branded a Chicano despite the absolute improbability of 11% Ameri-indian DNA surfacing in my appearance
>Not even close to ethnic Latino

I'm glad I'm free from this shit. I never felt a close connection to the Mexicans in school, and I suppose this is why. I never really acknowledged them as my ethnic group, and I suppose it goes both ways.
>>
File: 1480193028240.png (458KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480193028240.png
458KB, 1600x960px
>>35791559
you're a mess mate
pic related, mine
>>
File: 1456904363347.png (68KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
1456904363347.png
68KB, 345x311px
>used to be a /pol/ack
>enjoyed the election memes
>after the election I noticed the board's tone changed a little
>got piled on in one thread after saying I was non-white
>stopped going to /pol/ when I realized the white nationalism memes weren't ironic after all
>>
>>35791559
I want to do one of those but it's 99 fucking dollars.

Do you feel that it was worth that?
>>
>>35784287
You do realize that Europe was a scientific shithole until they stole a bunch of research from the muslim world in the first crusade
>>
>>35791857
I feel that it was absolutely worth it.

My body shook when I found out how European I really was. I had to take a shower after I received the news due to all of the miss classification I've had to endure throughout the entirety of my life due to having black hair and off white skin. I figured I was 50% European and 1/4 negroid/ameri-indian, but now that I know I can't shake off the facts.

I'm also racist due to my belief in evolution, so that's probably the decisive factor.

It was worth every penny.
>>
>>35783699
how does it feel to know that i, a 7/10 white guy, crossed the border into mexico and fucked desperate, young street girls for 30 bucks a pop. How does it feel to know that your people are a conquered, defeated race of people?

How does it feel to know that the only thing stopping you from getting enslaved again is a government of self-hating, paternalistic white people that feel abstract pity for you? How does that feel you spic piece of shit?
>>
File: 1489632371811.jpg (126KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489632371811.jpg
126KB, 500x678px
>>35791804
lol

well, i hope you are enjoying this thread then, it's brought to you by /them/, to stir up shit
>>
>>35792029
>we are a majority, we can enslave you
feels the same as being white in south africa
>>
>>35784085
This is the real redpill
>>
>>35783955
>be white
>don't hate blacks
>visit Chicago and Detroit
>I fucking hate you niggers
>>
>>35792121

>see one personality type
>hate everyone
>>
I don't get it, I'm English. Should I hate Italians for the Roman conquest of Britain or the French for the Norman invasion? I just accept these things as part of our history, they brought good and bad with them.

I don't understand the bitterness and victim mentality among non-whites.
>>
>>35791804
It is ironic

The electionfags don't actually know any other memes on /pol/ because the election was when they were hearing about it. We constantly tell them to lurk and when all they see is the same memes they post those same memes.
>>
>>35792068
you can't enslave anybody you shit colored manlet. you're people are literally small beans. you don't know how to organize, administrate, conquer, etc. Its literally beyond the scope of your minds and bodies.

A couple hardy backwoods white people with guns could wipe out hundreds of you
>>
File: muh heratij.jpg (44KB, 514x334px) Image search: [Google]
muh heratij.jpg
44KB, 514x334px
>>35785176
>that fucking feel when eight generations of """"""((((civilization)))""" has bred brave Scotch-Irish reivers into pathetic and acquiescent betas
>that feel when you're a throwback living with big baby-headed domestic humans who will put up with fucking anything
>that feel when you can fucking PROVE that you were born in the wrong generation
>>
>>35792145
More than half the posts in this thread is just 'fuck trump and fuck white people' shill tier.

On here, most of the victim mentality is amongst white people. But your biases prevented you from making a post about that instead.
>>
>>35792191
>On here, most of the victim mentality is amongst white people.
they're mostly from Americans, White Americans are weird desu
>>
>>35792153
I was on /pol/ before the election. I was there when moot threw the fucking kitchen sink and only the election brought me back.
>>
File: 1457440002380.jpg (38KB, 198x226px) Image search: [Google]
1457440002380.jpg
38KB, 198x226px
>Be nigger
>Live in some mudhut in Africa
>Have no formal education, mom died when I was 5 and dad got killed by guerrillas
>Raped by older tribe members and contracted AIDS
>Eat nothing but cow brains or dirt and drink piss or blood
>One day white people come to village and give us free stuff
>Learn that white people once enslaved black people and took them as slaves to America
>tfw my family didn't get enslaved and I could have had a better life
>Hate white people
>>
>>35783699
but aren't you part white then?
>>
File: 1489865075721.jpg (20KB, 207x219px) Image search: [Google]
1489865075721.jpg
20KB, 207x219px
>>35792153
It seems that /pol/ has drug in low IQ men from across the internet as their new user-base. There's such a high congregation of dumb, 40+ year old men on there. I'm only 20, and I can easily win any argument I willingly get into on /pol/ despite the age gap.

The aesthetic of the entire board is that of the live leak comment section, and live leak doesn't exactly harbor intellectuals.
>>
>>35791513
Black people are taller on average you are wack
>>
>>35784085
This, slavery in America would not be possible without Africans selling their own people to whites.
>>
>>35792412
I thought I was the only one. I used to get into legitimate debates over there, and now all I'm replied to with is memes
>>
>>35792412
yeah /pol/ has kinda become a parody of itself, I mean it was always racist and delusional but in the past they had a certain sense of humour and self-awareness
>>
>>35783699
I never have hated white people.
Why should I? I'm white after all.
Why do you get to be proud of your heritage, but I can't?
Your post reeks of Jew desu.
>>35783969
At least the vikings had culture.
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (151KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
151KB, 720x720px
if you hate white people stay away from our white women
>>
>>35784281
this, all it boils down to are assholes. People of every race are going to be assholes.

It's crazy how people think living with your own race will be somehow magically be a utopia. People are going to act like cunts forever, regardless of race.
>>
>>35792449
It's a damn shame. There used to be good arguments and banter on /pol/.

I remember racking my brain to come up with definitive refutations, but it's now like I'm conversing with small children. I miss when it had real contrarian intellectuals constantly browsing it, but there has been such an influx of idiotic dribble.

I might as well go argue with random people on Facebook or Youtube.

This is the main reason I stopped browsing /pol/. Total disappointment.
>>
>>35783699
If you hate white people, why do you use everything made by us?
>>
>>35785176
The reason you're speaking our language is because your entire race is weak.
>>
File: 1480534908783.png (174KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1480534908783.png
174KB, 500x424px
>>35783699
>ITT: Niggers and spics bitch about whites while using inventions and technologies created by whites because their own primitive people were too retarded to invent anything of their own

We tried to lift you out of your savagery, but you were far too stupid and not worth our time. The only reason any of you exist is because we feel bad for you and subsidize your pitiful, worthless existence with aid. We're still your masters, you just don't recognize it.

Stay mad, niggers.
>>
>>35792514
no, for you see some races are more criminal on average, and there are differences

by the way civil wars are not a thing, divisions do not occur between people of the same race, there has never been a war between two peoples of the same race

everything is about race, and race is the most important thing in the world
>>
niggers have no value
>>
>>35792514
Yes, but that doesn't magically make race not matter.
Unfortunately in the real world, people like to stick with other people that are good and are of the same race. It's subconscious.
>>
>>35783813
>stopped within the last 50 years

lad... the invasions never stopped, and the rapes were as recent as abu ghraib
>>
>>35792504
If you hate shitskins, stay away from our women.
>>
>>35792532

Whites are fucking disgusting subhuman pieces of shit!

White people have less melanin and collagen in their skin. They literally have thin skin. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

White people are hairy look dogs and apes, they bald faster, because of having less melanin and collagen their skin becomes wrinkly and loose at early age.

White people are actually one of the ugliest ethnicities on the planet. That's why they have to brainwash half of the world with their modelling and media to make people believe they're at least somewhat "attractive".

Whites are ugly, smelly demonic "people" incapable of empathy. They don't know what it's like to have a true deep bond with a human. They can only laugh at enjoy at other people their suffering.

White people are a plague to our beautiful planet Earth. A tumor standing in the way of peace and harmony among living creatures.
>>
File: 1489152748401.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489152748401.png
71KB, 220x220px
>>35792532
>aztecs used to clean their streets daily
>literally nothing went to waste (devouring the corpse of the sacrifice to avoid dealing with toxic materials)
>Spaniards bring smallpox
>''we're still your masters''
>''Muh taking our jewbs, TRUMP 2016''
>>
>>35783699
I don't hate white people in general. I just hate those faggots at this site that only have their skin color to be proud of.
>>
>>35792461
they suffer the same disease as sjw
>>
File: fuckthekikes.jpg (75KB, 489x699px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthekikes.jpg
75KB, 489x699px
>>35792624
You get a gold star

Original
>>
>>35792640
Ah i forgot, also those that take credit for things that other white people did and that they took no part of.

> WE WUZ
>>
>>35792624
post your brown/black skin with r9k timestamp
>>
>>35783699
Why do you assume they were "raped" fag? A white man was able to provide them a much higher standard of living than some stupid red nigger.
>>
>>35792555
You're using a very broad interpretation of "race". Not every little ethnic or cultural sub group is a race. Wars have Happened many times with on race on both sides, the Korean war, hundred years war, the Georgian civil war, the list goes on and on. People are assholes. That's it.
>>
>>35792689
race is the only thing that matters and you are first your race, then an individual

biology supports that
>>
Does hating myself count if I am white?
>>
>>35792624
>hairy like dogs and apes
ok nigger/spic/shit colored mongrel
>brainwash the world
you mean conquer and subjugate the world because every other race is too inferior to organize and repel such a skilled adversary.
>bald faster
don't care. at least i have a history i can admire. not one where i was made the bitch of another race.
>incapable of empathy
as if there is some universal morality. i love being cunning and utilitarian. you're mind just isn't capable of these higher order faculties
>plague on this earth
the rest oppress the best (whites) or the best oppress the rest (shit colored people)

it must suck to be a non-white shit colored animal
>>
>>35792524
>citation needed

>>35792532
Trying this hard
HAHAHHAHAHA its pathetic anon. Get a live kid.
>>
>>35792713
Give me some facts man, facts. Biology can support whatever, but people are still out there being fucked by horses and walking with mechanical limbs.
>>
>>35792590
I never said race does not matter, but the belief that somehow there will be a utopia if all races stuck to their own, is what is wrong.
>>
>>35792624
Niggers are idiotic savages. We tried to help you, yet you reacted like autistic children and destroyed everything we gave you. You retarded nigger ingrates spew this shit using technology gifted to you by white people. You are worthless, primitive proto-humans.

Have fun getting colonized by chinks, they won't be nearly as nice as us.
>>
>>35792750
>its pathetic
yea the reality of your lot as a non-white subjugated inferior piece of shit is indeed pathetic.
>>
>>35792555
so you really think if there was a white only nation, there would be absolutely no crime? No stealing, rape, murder, fraud?
>>
>>35792791
there would still be crime shithead. there's always gonna be aberrant outsiders that dont rise to the cultural standards and protocols of their group.
>>
File: 1481760096137.jpg (61KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481760096137.jpg
61KB, 526x472px
>>35792632
>Hacking out people's hearts, tossing their lifeless bodies down temple stairs and devouring their corpses
>Civilized
>>
>>35792765
Oh look, here is a prime example of a savage white person. Idiotic, ignorant, self-centered and self-righteous.
>>
>citation needed
Internet, phones, computers, cars, highways, western civilization.
I could go on.
>>
>>35785309
if they were the type to share they wouldn't be so successful

it's the fact that they slaughter and steal that allows them to have the abundance to be sophisticated, not the other way around
>>
File: 1452020586931.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452020586931.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>35792765
>Urban decay and absence of wealth
>Wow, I sure do hate niggers!
>That cracked, fucked-up sidewalk that's maintained by government entities would certainly look better if there were less black people!

Aside from the garbage, I don't see much difference. It's run-down for a reason beyond race.
>>
>>35792732
>you're mind just isn't capable of these higher order faculties

kek
>>
>>35785403
>he doesn't know that white boys go into native reserves to rape women as a rite of passage
>>
>>35792765
black iq isn't low enough for them to be living in bombed to hell ghettos
>>
>>35792850
we have the right to be shitskin. we cultivated the western world and you monkeys are encroaching on its radiance because of a successful, relentless leftist brainwashing that has turned most white people into disgraceful, self-hating faggots. your fate is literally decided by the temerity of white people. you have no agency or industry to call your own.
>>
>>35792873
Lmfao WHAT?!

WHO THE FUCK IS TEACHING YOU THIS HAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES
>>
>>35792873
white guy here

where do i sign up to go rape native reserve qts
>>
>>35792774
Brah you know why you are pathetic, cus im pale skined "white", and I dont need to hate patheticly like you. You do this becuase you are insecure and weak, you are a wannabe bully who never grew up. Real superiority is in self confidence and respect for others. In the end its just pathetic.
>>
>>35792879
While calling everyone a shitskin probably doesn't work out in the long run, it's fucking true how the world has turned against white people.
I wonder (((who))) is to blame?

Can't you non-whites see that the Jews are pulling the wool over your eyes?
>slave traders
Jews
>slave owners
Jews
>welfare state political supporters
Jews

Be your own race, separate from everyone else, and flourish
>>
>>35792640
Yep, that's how nationalism thrives, if people have nothing to be proud of except their skin colour or ethnicity.
>>
>>35783699
here's your (You), beaner
>>
>>35792879
You didn't cultivate shit, you dumbfuck. You can only exploit, steal and destroy. Your worth is literally 0. Go burn in hell you melanin-deficient ape.

The planet is only going more and more to shit by the day and you pride yourself on that. You have no self-awareness at all.
>>
>>35792750
>being this much of a buttblasted shitskin
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03DVihva78
>>
>>35792930
Not true at all.
What a disgusting thought.
There is NOTHING wrong with being proud of your race.
There is NOTHING wrong with being proud of your nation.

It's only """""wrong""""" when white people do it, you hypocrite.
>>
>>35792983
Edgy kiddo
>>
>>35792893
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/native-american-women-are-rape-targets-because-of-a-legislative-loophole-511

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/women-s-rights/violence-against-women/maze-of-injustice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_victimization_of_native_American_women

http://racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/NotIndianTradition.pdf
>>35792903
please kill yourself
>>
>>35792969

It was scientifically proven by head physician Obongo Boongalloo Chimpanboppenclop of Somalia that melanin is directly related to the opening of your third eye.

Dont believe me? Heh, kid, do some research.
>>
File: 1479239091297.jpg (170KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
1479239091297.jpg
170KB, 948x676px
>>35792859
>That cracked, fucked-up sidewalk that's maintained by government entities would certainly look better if there were less black people!

Yes, it would. Niggers don't pay taxes, they suck tax dollars up. Cities that are run and managed by niggers are corrupt, coincidentally like the governments of shithole African nations. Since the niggers don't pay taxes, the cities have little money to repair and maintain things with, and because of the corrupt nigger-run government, the little money that is available to the city generally goes into the pockets of the nigger mayor and his cronies. Even if they had enough money for repairs, there's no sense in doing it. The niggers and their crime have driven everybody out of the area, thus negating any reason to fix the sidewalks in the first place.

Name one city or country that is run and populated by niggers that has a decent standard of living and even a mildly successful economy.
>>
>>35792983
greeks and meds in general don't and didn't look that much different from "shitskins"
don't even get me started on east asians and THEIR superiority
>>
>>35792829
>Whitey spend centuries killing and torturing other whites because of "muh gods, muh king, muh lands"
>Civilized
>>
>>35792969
I personally didn't cultivate shit dumbass. and who gives a fuck how white people rose to dominate the world.

>exploit, steal, destory
that's called cunning you faggot. that's called winning the competition for limited resources and territory. you failed to stop your own subjugation because it wasn't intended.

my ancestors went to war OVER TAXES because even at an abstract level their will to be completely free was that much greater than yours.

enjoy being a shitcolored animal forever living in the shadows of my people's illumination
>>
>>35785685
SHIT
Furposter got me again
>>
File: ccr5map.gif (6KB, 273x241px) Image search: [Google]
ccr5map.gif
6KB, 273x241px
>>35793041
nah mate, just telling the truth
did you know around 15% of the european population is immune to aids?
we are literally superior
>>
>>35792765
> We
You didn't do anything. KYS.
>>
>>35793000
Wrong. It's only wrong when you use it to jerk your metaphorical dick, imply that you're superior to someone while posting on /r9k/, think that anyone else gives a shit, or think that it's a legitimate argument.
>>
>>35785855
>having the luxury to argue with someone on an online anime forum, only even created because the white Americans beat the Japs in WW2 and saved the rest of the Asians and rebuilt Japan stronger and more economically prosperous and technologically advanced than before, not to mention all the white people that contributed to the creation of the computer and all the technology that led to its components.
>>
>>35793071
Hahaha, exploit and destroy and hide it under "cunning".
Nice coping mechanism. Just call yourself a disgusting ugly sociopath.

Shitcolored? LOOOL
Melanin is what keeps me youthful while you will bald at the age of 24 and look middle aged when you hit thirty. Can't even stay in the sun for 10min without getting sun burned.
>>
File: 1489966228316.png (333KB, 435x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489966228316.png
333KB, 435x450px
Skin color is irrelevant

But haircolor is where the race is at

Black hair superior race
Blond hairs are the inferior subhuman apes
>>
File: 1489351973900.png (60KB, 798x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489351973900.png
60KB, 798x622px
>>35793173
>muh melanin
this is actually what the nigger believes
>>
>>35793117
>WHITE PEOPLE FUCKIN SUCK YO YOU WHITEY MUHFUGGAS DESTROYED ERRYTHANG N ENSLAVED US N SHEEIT
>YOU CAN'T TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT YO ANCESTAHS DID DUMB ASS WHITEY MUHFUGGA

Niggers and their cognitive dissonance. It'd be hilarious if it didn't threaten to plunge the world into an eternally primitive crater of poverty and shit.
>>
>>35793173
>disgusting, ugly sociopath
sounds good

>using cosmetic superficial genetic features to somehow discredit white people's greatness.

you basically said nothing. enjoy your "youthfulness" as a second class human being in the white man's world
>>
>>35793092
Thats not science, whatever dumbass stay mad yelling shit on the internet and whatever, you're crazy.
>>
>>35790198
this

to be cuck honest in an original way
>>
File: 1452886596102_png.jpg (133KB, 1246x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452886596102_png.jpg
133KB, 1246x519px
>>35793218
>i lost the argument so goodbye
kek
>>
>>35793070
>Implying everyone else never did this except for niggers because they were too dumb to develop complex religions and traditions, conceive of the notion of private property and territory and organize stable, efficient systems of government

Pathetic nigger is pathetic.
>>
>>35793205
>using cosmetic superficial genetic features to somehow discredit black people's greatness

Anon....
>>
>>35793205
It's a reaction to you ugly hairy apes calling yourself "the most objectively attractive race".

Take a good look everyone at this idiot priding himself on having sociopathic tendencies.
Nice receipt for misery, unhappiness, depression and suffering.
>>
>>35793122
I disagree, you are part of a whole.
A nation, a folk. To deny this is to deny who you are, and where you come from.
It's not about superiority, and those that tout it as such are either kikes attempting to destroy a weapon against them, or people who aren't worth listening to anyways.
>>
>>35793259
"Argument"
Lol stay mad fag, you will never let yourself be happy with all that hate.
>>
>>35793292
wow what a tradedy. I'm morally ambivalent. im not even saying im objectively the most attractive. any argument about objective attractiveness is subjective horseshit.

lets hear about you not being subjugated, your people having any inkling of national self-determination, or something else in that realm. otherwise, objectively, there is nothing that says you are dominant.
>>
>>35793400

The only reason white people are dominant is because of guns. Then proceeded to chimp out and shoot on everything that moves.
So civilized...
>>
>>35793454
Don't forget that guns and gunpowder is stolen from the chinese
>>
>>35793454
Why didn't your race make guns?
>>
This thread has proven nothing to me except that nonwhites have the mental capability of children and it's a shame they're going to inherit the planet and all the systems white people have developed.
>>
>>35793481
yea *insert shit colored race* why didn't they :^)? Why didn't they have the urgency or agency to resist whitey?
>>
>>35792441
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

All the tallest countries in the world are white plus:
>Non-Hispanic White Americans
>178.2 cm (5 ft 10 in)

>African Americans
>177.4 cm (5 ft 10 in)

Whites are the tallest race on the planet.
>>
>>35793488
>This thread has proven nothing to me except that whites have the mental capability of children and it's a shame they're genes will still show a genetic blip on humans in hundreds of years, the planet and all the systems black people have developed.
>>
ITT: Butthurt niggers and spics with the occasional false flagging kike

They hate us cause they ain't us
:^)
>>
>>35793536
>the planet and the systems black people have developed
>mudhuts
>welfare
>choatic countries with perpetual instability.

Roger.
>>
>>35793532
Cherry picked subjects, also african americans don't represent all africans. Nice trick pigskin
>>
>>35793591
You're right, African Americans are actually the tallest black people on that list and they don't come anywhere close to the tallest whites. And actual Africans are manlet as fuck.

Stay mad while white people tower over you :^)
>>
>>35793576
Sub-saharan africans are the most genetically diverse group of people on the planet. More so than the rest of all ethnicities combined.

If there was a genetic superior group of people, they would certainly be black.
>>
>came from /b/ expecting cringe
>Now I have autism

Thanks /r9k/
>>
>>35793576
Nice ignorance
The lightbulb is only functional cus of luis latimir whom invented the microfilament that burns within and give light. He's one one countless african americans you refuse to educate on their acomplishments cus the truth really fucks with your sick mind. America's culture and music is singlehandly made by african americans and americais only such a rich nation becuase of the free labor from slavery.

Your ignorance is SAD.
>>
so much low-IQ rambling and bait in here and people still fall for it
>>
File: cobra4.jpg (15KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
cobra4.jpg
15KB, 360x240px
>>35785176
>he said
>on /r9k/
i get it carlos I really do, you're ugly, poor, and have just enough brain cells to have the faintest inkling of how inferior you are to me. Whites are at their lowest point right now. We're still farther ahead than the entirety of the brown races combined. While those races are at their highest. Contemplate on that.
>>
>>35793625
>And actual Africans are manlet as fuck.
Yea keep lying to yourself anon.

Take a walk outside and see the blacks towering over you :)
>>
File: 1482192908154.jpg (96KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1482192908154.jpg
96KB, 700x875px
>>35793706
not that anon but we dutch are literally the tallest in the world nigger
>>
File: minako.png (179KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
minako.png
179KB, 648x454px
>>35784678
Ashkenazi master race here. Why do goys even bother?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-222944.jpg (826KB, 1436x2141px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-222944.jpg
826KB, 1436x2141px
>>35793755
OHHH HERES WHY YOUR NUMBERS ARE FUCKED UP! Stay mad cumskin :)
>>
>>35793276
>"Complex" religions and traditions, that fell apart to commie beliefs disguissed as liberalism
The masses, like always, are weak minded goyim, regardless of race. Modern era white pigs can't into any deep undestanding of their country's religions or traditions for shame.
> notion of private property and territory and organize stable, efficient systems of government
Again, there is no other group more weak minded than whites, they're the ones who openly support their genocide, they're doing it today like they did it centuries ago, againts themsleves, JUST in a different way, deluded snownigger
>>
File: 1338953259937.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1338953259937.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>Be Latino
>grow up in East LA
>surrounded by illegals
>everything is a giant trash can to them
>they are family oriented as in they have 5+ kids each, the men cheat on their wives
>they drink and do drugs almost every day
>every 8th of the month they come out of their apartments in droves to collect a welfare check
>don't try to speak the country they're living in native language, even after being here illegally for 20 years
>most Latino's are nothing but glorified donkey's who care about taking home a meager paycheck doing shitty dead labor jobs until they croak in their 50's
>robberies, rape, murder and drivebys are common here
>mfw everyone thinks all Mexicans are good, hardworking family oriented people who are innocent angels

If only people knew the truth
>>
File: 1480388717446.jpg (106KB, 532x664px) Image search: [Google]
1480388717446.jpg
106KB, 532x664px
>>35793674
>The only time niggers can invent anything is when they live near white people

Kek. By the way Latimer didn't "invent the microfilament." His patent was for an improved means of manufacturing carbon filaments you retard. But then again, here I am expecting niggers to do research, back up their assertions and arguments with facts and know how to read, so maybe I'm the idiot in this situation.
>>
File: male height.png (208KB, 486x525px) Image search: [Google]
male height.png
208KB, 486x525px
>>35793794
stay mad nigger even in measured studies we are the tallest
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541
>>
>>35793794

You know this doesn't only apply to whites you retarded negroid amirite?

Also quite ironic that while self measuring penile size, nigger results sky rocketed and after official measurement, white master race took the first place on average.

Stay mad black boi
>>
File: 1479778202580.png (228KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479778202580.png
228KB, 400x300px
>>35793674
>>the planet and the systems black people have developed
>invented a lightbulb filament
>>
>>35793706
I've only ever seen one black man taller than me and he had some fucked up genetic condition. Black people always tend to be on the shorter side. Not as bad as asians at least, but they're still short.
>>
>>35793854 no he invented it sold the patent to Thomas Edison to use.
You grasping at straws not there. SAD.

Of you educated yourself you'd find countless african and african american inventors and intellectuals but your ignorance refuses to educated. Litteretly just a google search. Lol you're pathetic
>>
File: 1466641652077.jpg (107KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1466641652077.jpg
107KB, 720x404px
>>35785685
judy hopps ruined my life
>>
I guess every Mixed and black anon hates scandis too right?
>>
>>35793956
This si just objectively false. Take a look at athletes
>>
>>35793865
And where did they get that info, the same flawed wiki article i just debunked lol.
>only reasearch euro countrys
>"guys we're the tallest we swear look at my wiki artical I wrote"

:<)
>>
>>35793945
You dont use the lightbulb?
Look up Granville woods while you're at it.
>>
>>35783699
>Be latina
>Read history book
>Realize one of my great native American ancestors was raped by a tall handsome heart-throbbing white European man
>Feel tingly inside
>love white men ever since
>>
if you want to know what something is worth, simply look at what values it outside of itself.

so... who really loves white people.... outside of themselves?

*cricket chirps*

your move you entitled lightbulbs with shoes.
>>
File: obscure pep.png (344KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
obscure pep.png
344KB, 1631x1571px
Mfw Norwegians cant be held acountable for any crime related to slavery or former rasicm.
>>
>>35794060

C O L O N I Z E D m8
>>
>tfw white, but America is making me feel ashamed of my race
>>
>>35793957
Niggers invented nothing. If you're so sure that niggers are technological and scientific geniuses, provide me evidence of nigger genius, otherwise, I will continue to acknowledge the truth; niggers invented nothing.
>>
>>35794081
why would anyone "value" their oppressor? its not easy being on top, paco. we have a LOT of haters.
>>
>>35793984
Professional athletes thst make up what? 0.01% of the population and are considered genetically gifted not a genetic standard

Fuck off lol
>>
>>35785218
Mexico is a shitty country, it's obvious your women want to be with anyone besides you. They'd rather be a criminal the rest of their lives and running from the law just so they can be in the same nation as my dick. I think I'll have to lower my standards enough to fuck a latina bitch, just to spite you. Should I cum in her ass or down her throat.?
>>
>>35794152
Not just a lot. Every poc that's not braindead or a bootlicker hates whites with a passion.
>>
>>35794081

they hate us cos they.....?

Ye you know why, stop pretending you don't, Juan.
>>
File: 1468036791576.jpg (463KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468036791576.jpg
463KB, 2560x1440px
>>35783699
>be white
>be average looking
>go to high school
>go to university
>mandatory social science / humanities courses
>get blamed for fucking everything for 8 years
>we are the cause of all problems
>even white girls believe this
>everyone is ok with everything turning into Brazil
>see total sluts and shitters from high school getting comfy diversity government jobs

Yep nope ok I'm done fuck white people the Jews won wow I'm just going to withdraw and stay in my parents' basement playing video games and fapping to my nipnop eroge high school social sims, sell the house when they die, and an hero after the money from that sale runs out. Fuck working and paying taxes to this shitty society, I'm just gonna hikki out. Maybe someone will get the ball rolling one day, but I sure as hell ain't going to jail trying to be the first one and I personally suspect we're going to go the way of the natives. Oh well, at least I'll get a few years of VR in.
>>
>>35794060
>Be latina
So, you're what they call a "filthy, smelly, dumb short india" then?

>Read history book
You literal apes can read?

>Native americans
>Great

>Spaniards
>Not mudblooded manlets

>Implying us glorious whites will ever pay attention to your ugly and small lah-TEE-noh ass
>>
>>35794188
cool. stay mad shit colored beanlet
>>
>>35794110
its not even the fact they're white that matters
white people are in power and people in power need a scapegoat
the right uses minorities
the left uses "every white person but me!"
>>
>>35785300

The fuck are you talking about? Unless your culture is toilet paper or anal lube I doubt anyone literally rubs it on their butt cracks. I don't know of any middle eastern taking over our culture either. The main reason I hate them is because they don't assimilate. If you come to america you have to act american. Eat bacon, drink beer, praise jesus, that kind of thing. Middle easterners would be alright if they'd stop doing all that terrorist bullshit and worshipping a pig fucking pedophile.
>>
>>35794152
thank you... now... please take your pale circlejerk elsewhere

you can say niggers, spics, etc etc were all savages and worthless blah blah

one thing remains firm, no one quite did homosexuality aswell as your buttplundering ancestors

id rather be a chad Neanderthal, than a stacyboy contrarian.

enjoy your pseudo-superiority anci-fag.
>>
File: 0-CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png (30KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
0-CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png
30KB, 493x524px
>>35783699
How does it feel knowing that your Latina women would rather have my pink cock inside them than your dirty brown one, shitskin?
>asian women, latinas, and white women prefer white men
Feels pretty good.
>>
>>35794252
We will, mayo ape. Whites are doomed. The hatred will only increase. Look at the terrorist attacks.
>>
>>35783955
You do realize that most of the people buying slaves back then were black people and Brazilians right?
>>
>>35794236
If I wrote Hispanic, I would have sounded like a faggot since there would be no way to differentiate between male and female. Thus, I wrote latina to get maximum yous on a thread that will die soon enough on this Mongolian hamster breeding board.

>Implying us glorious whites will ever pay attention to your ugly and small lah-TEE-noh ass

You forgot which board this is right? You must have gotten lost on your way to /pol from r/the donald
>>
>>35794038
Thats two... Kinda
still need couple of hundred to catch up
>>
>>35785300
>middle easterns ccoming in and taking over their culture

the only reason this is happening is because the EU government is full of disgraceful, self-hating white traitors who deserve to be lynched.

If nationalistic white people get into power, and the police forces don't stop white people from hunting down mudslimes the situation would reverse itself in about a year.

White europeans are being cucked by their traitorous goverment. I'm sure there's plenty of hardy young white men who would gladly go scalping in the night but they know they'll be thrown in jail.
>>
>>35794117
Like I said I just gave you 2 names in this thread, you have to stop being such a insecure pathetic excuse of a man and educate yourself. Told you to look up Granville woods right. African american that invented the stoplight. Everything you use even at this very moment is made possible by "black" people.

Later i got family to meet
>>
File: mth.jpg (383KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
mth.jpg
383KB, 1024x763px
YOU BLAME ME FOR SLAVERY
>>
>>35794346
Fucking BTFO good job
>>
>>35794302

ooga boo

>whites are doomed

whites run this world while there are some nigger tribes in the jungles still trying to figure out how to make a fire.
>>
>>35785663

Taking a punch means a proper fight, with rules and observers. Whites can take a punch better than a darkie, and throw punches even better for that matter. The whole reason I watch MMA is to see white guys beat the shit out of the best the lesser races have to offer.

A sucker punch is cowardice and should land the coon in prison on account of him having no honor. Notice how your kind never want to fight when it's one on one, it's always ambushes and packs. Even then you still get btfo. Remember trayboon? He snuck up on some old beaner fatass and still got btfo despite having him on his back.
>>
lmao do you retard think latino=beaner in america, the latinos there are the scum of the race, latinos in south america are pretty good actually, at least the educated ones
>>
File: 1479663432729.png (143KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
1479663432729.png
143KB, 480x283px
>>35794038
>You don't use the lightbulb?

I do, but I don't have to thank a nigger. The modern incandescent lightbulb was invented by Thomas Edison, who built on the work of his predecessors, who were also all white.

Contrary to the beliefs of niggers, voodoo magic doesn't work. A lightbulb, or any invention for that matter, is not simply invented in a day. Inventions are the products of not only their inventors, but of the scientists who came before those inventors and discovered the natural and mathematical properties necessary to create the inventions in the first place. In the case of the lightbulb, all those who contributed to its inception were white.

The English-American scientist Ebenezer Kinnersley was the first to demonstrate the property of heat-induced electrical incandescence in 1761. The Scotsman James Bowman Lindsay developed an early incandescent lightbulb in 1835. The carbon filament bulb, which you credit to the Latimer, was originally invented by the Belgian, Marcellin Jobard. These men, along with countless others all toiled and worked long hours for many years to perfect the light bulb, and you mean to tell me that a single nigger, (who in reality received a patent for, not A carbon filament, but AN IMPROVED PROCESS FOR MANUFACTURING carbon filaments) is "the inventor of the lightbulb?" It's a fucking joke.

>B-BUT... MUH GRANVILLE WOODS

Again, he was not the originator of any of the inventions niggers and liberals like to credit him with. He received patents for improvements on already existing inventions that were created by white men.

Guilty white liberals have basically written an entire history for you, as you retarded nigger ingrates were too stupid to write anything down.
>>
>>35794418
niggers BTFO

you guys are getting fuckin REKT in this thread
>>
File: kangs gold.png (662KB, 487x555px) Image search: [Google]
kangs gold.png
662KB, 487x555px
>be black
>get history book
>tfw don't know how to read
>use history book paper to start charcoal for my charbroil bbq pit
>only have one match left for my cigarette and for this bbq
>think if this is successful I can kill 2 birz wit one stroke
>tfw match breaks in mid stroke
>no cigg no bbq
>use mamma's glasses to start fire like I used to do as a kid to kill ants and roaches
>tfw stare at the light for too long and my eyes hurt
>put lump of coal in microwave
>die from the carbon monoxide poisoning
>god tells me I'm going to hell because I watched big booty hoes vol4 on my phone
>get whipped by devil for eternity
> blame whitey
>>
>>35786705

So they weren't together, they were just riding in the same vehicles while they went about ganging up on people and murdering members of our military?
>>
>>35794418
>The modern incandescent lightbulb was invented by Thomas Edison

That's a lie, Anon.
>>
>>35794472
Why the fuck would anyone ever pay to have that shit in their mouth?
>>
>>35794388
You know it's true, whitey will suffer.
>>
File: climb pepe.png (247KB, 634x555px) Image search: [Google]
climb pepe.png
247KB, 634x555px
>>35794276
Go for it. Fuck them, they get preggs and you have to pay for their babies and your genocide
>>
>>35783699
>latino
>"white disgusting European man"

yeah, ok, Juan
>>
>>35794528
>superior white intellect

>whites are better and top tier in everything

>argument consists of repeating juan over and over like an autist while quoting better arguments

>superior mind cant seem to form a better compositional insult with stronger points

BTFO
>>
gg mayomen.

im out, thanks for the lulz
>>
>>35794606

looks like we've got rather triggered Juan over here.

Facts are written all over, learn to read autist.
>>
File: GarrettMorgan.gif (14KB, 283x510px) Image search: [Google]
GarrettMorgan.gif
14KB, 283x510px
>>35794365
>African american that invented the stoplight

This is the one nigger lie that never fails to piss me off to the point of blind, psychotic rage. Garret Morgan did not invent the modern traffic light as we know it. He invented A traffic light, one that was mechanical. The first traffic lights were gaslit lights that were built in London in 1868. The modern, 3-light electric traffic light was built by police officer William Potts in 1920, building on his predecessor, Lester Wire's work. Wire built the first electric traffic light in 1912, but it was different from Pott's as it did not have the yellow "slow" light yet.

Pic related is Morgan's patent. Now does that look like the traffic light that you see on of Martin Luther King Blvd, Jamal? Of fucking course not. Firstly, because it isn't shot to shit and surrounded by discarded crack pipes, and secondly because it isn't a fucking modern traffic signal.

Notice the hand crank? That's because it is not powered by electricity, but is powered mechanically. It was primitive and required a man to operate it, probably an attempt by Morgan to get his homeboys an easy and well-paying government job to be subsidized by white taxpayers.

Again, guilty white liberals and their pet niggers spin "a mechanical version of the traffic light" into "GARRET MORGAN, A BLACK MAN, INVENTED THE TRAFFIC LIGHT AS WE KNOW IT!"

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>35792624
>They don't know what it's like to have a true deep bond with a human. They can only laugh at enjoy at other people their suffering.
unironically this is true, just look at every highschool movie from 80s onward, bullying is taken to extremes and whites love having a pariah. from kindergarten and up i've never been bullied or hardcore bullied and have never witnessed it either and i was "that kid" too. my schools were always latino/hispanic majority and while there were groups the cliques were not nearly as toxic and people could still talk to each other, i dont know why whites love social hierarchies but they do senpai.
gas all whites desu mang
>>
>>35790198
>be italian american
>ancestors dont come to america till 1912 so way past slavery
>work in shit poor working conditions at some factory for piss poor wages so you can live in a cuck shack.
>KKK hates you also for being catholic
>through strong community building people eventually stop hating us
>Tutsons still bitch about how we somehow keep them down.
>>
>>35794346
Why so "culo rojo" now Maria? I can get you a bucket of ICE for that if you want

A reminder
>4chan
>Not "raicyss disgustingo"
Back to your crime ridden shithole world
>>
>>35794662
Because we were born to be conquerors you faggot. you can't have moral hardware in your psyche if its your destiny to enslave shit coloreds.

>having the capacity for empathy somehow negates the humiliating reality that your people were subjugated.
>>
>>35793984

It's objectively true. It's a little sneaky, since I'm even taller than the average white man. I don't go to many Olympic events so there might be a black man taller than me without a genetic disease. I'd still be better than them based on race alone, which is funny.
>>
North America and Europe are run by whites and have majority of whites. If you niggers hate us so much, why don't you invent a boat yourself and don't cross the seas back to your shitholes where you came from and enjoy your cultures where they might also still enslave you (yes in 2017) so you could get a real taste what good life for a nigger is and also be at least a little bit productive? Thank you
>>
>>35794016

As opposed to what? The whites from Ethiopia? Europe is the only white land. It wouldn't make sense to measure them from anywhere else, because they aren't anywhere else.
>>
>>35794781
Enjoy your depression.
You should already start preparing your suicide.
>>
>>35794676
>>35794676
>Be Polish
>Never sail anywhere, never colonize any non-whites, just become BFFs with Lithuania and build a nice, powerful Eastern European kingdom
>Eventually get partitioned by three other European powers
>Finally gain independence after 130 years of foreign rule
>Get invaded again by two of the same neighbors who partitioned you the first three times, only this time millions of your people are brutally slaughtered, your capital is razed to the ground and your cultural and historical artifacts intentionally destroyed in an attempt to wipe your people and culture off of the map entirely
>Still get blamed by niggers and liberals for colonialism and slavery even though you stayed in Poland the whole time and were dominated and oppressed by other whites

Niggers and liberals fucking suck.
>>
>>35795035

>niggers
>liberals

no need to say the same thing twice
>>
>>35794647
By that logic, every invention that isn't "modern" or has since been replaced or revised doesn't count. I'm not going to address what you wrote after you made your point, but I want you to know that it's pretty infantile and not very thought out. What the fuck is your actual IQ, Anon?
>>
>>35794781
>create pariahs of your own kind
>wonder why they break and go on killing sprees
>wonder why the white race is "dying"
>wonder why whites regularly adopt other cultures to feel a sense of unity/comfort they never have with other whites
truly a sociopathic race, the day whites are peacefully exterminated is the day wars end and true enlightenment can begin
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>35795104

>whites die out
>true enlightenment happens

pick one nigger.
>>
>>35795076
Most black people aren't liberals. Not being racist doesn't make someone a liberal.
>>
>>35795084
>By that logic, every invention that isn't "modern" or has since been replaced or revised doesn't count.
When you change what powers and controls the entire system, it's a pretty substantial change. We don't credit the man who decided to hitch a horse to a carriage to the automobile even though they're mostly doing the same thing.
>>
>>35794302
>Look at the terrorist attacks.
Murdering people because they drew pictures of your prophet is not really a good argument that you're in the right. I'm pretty sure this is not really a hill you want to die on.
>>
>>35795287

You can refer to any person of any color as nigger as long as they act like one. And yeah being racist is definitely on the - "how to be a nigger" list
>>
>>35795287
All black people are liberals, and all black people are racist. What the hell are you smoking?
>>
>>35795413
>All black people are liberals
They really arent, they hate mexicans and gays more than most legitimate republicans. The difference is the DNC has their vote guaranteed thanks to promising them welfare and other entitlements.
>>
>>35795084
>By that logic, every invention that isn't "modern" or has since been replaced or revised doesn't count.

I'm not saying that you mentally retarded nigger. To be the inventor of an entirely new invention, you need to be the first person to build one. Morgan invented his mechanical traffic light in 1923, when the first electric traffic light was invented in 1920, thus he is not the inventor of the traffic light, as instances of the traffic light had existed before that and Morgan's patent was literally never used. But, even if I were using the logic you accuse me of using, my point would still stand, as basically every single variation and edition of these inventions was, in fact, created by whites, with essentially no input by niggers other than a few minor tweaks and adjustments.

However, that isn't even my main issue here Jamal. My problem is that Garrett Morgan is fellated by liberals and worshipped by niggers as "the inventor of the traffic light" when he did not invent the traffic light. My issue is that Garrett Morgan is receiving credit for something that he did not do, because he is black, while the actual inventors of the traffic light are ignored and forgotten about because they are white, which is a great injustice and a completely Orwellian rewriting of history.

Now run along nigger, go play with your dad, is he back from getting cigarettes yet?
>>
>>35795384
Are you clinically retarded? Stop living under a rock, that's not why actually do it. Educate yourself. Look at the fucking situation in the middle east.
>>
>>35795288
That's a pretty good analogy. I'll let that slide. That tangent in the second part of the post was abhorrent, though. I'm not sure if you're that same Anon, but if you are, please avoid making yourself look like a jackass directly after making a decent argument. You're going to get a lot less sympathy and respect if you shit the bed with 'nigger, nigger, crackpipe' and language like that.
>>
>>35795526
>Stop living under a rock, that's not why actually do it
That's explicitly why Hebdo happened. ISIS is literally selling children into sexual slavery. They do not have the moral high ground.

I guess this actually is a hill you want to die on.
>>
>>35795575
Because that's the only terrorist attack to have ever happened, right?
>>
>>35784931
This post right here. If you shitskins hate us so much, get out
>>
>>35783955
Yeah but you were kangz and shiieeet
>>
>>35784164
>OH NO! THEY'RE REFUTING MY POINTS!!
>>
>>35795542
I am not him. I do however find it rather drab how people will often conflate a minor improvement to a device by a black man...to inventing the entire thing. There are actually rather intelligent blacks I respect, but it does more harm than anything when they do shit like that.

>>35795631
While Hebdo was committed by Al-Qaeda for "insulting Islam", ISIS is responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks recently. To wipe ISIS from the map is quite possibly the most moral war we will ever have.
>>
>>35795288
Never mind. I should have known you weren't the guy that made the first post. Your post actually had merit unlike >>35795509. >>35795542 still applies, though. You were right and I apologize, but honestly, you could have the greatest argument in the world and then discredit yourself by acting like a goddamned name-calling baby.
>>
I will never feel shame for something I personally didn't do. What the fuck do you want me to do, niggers? Apologize to you?
>>
File: 1264973070058.jpg (18KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1264973070058.jpg
18KB, 396x303px
>>35795721
>You were right, but because you said "nigger" you are wrong

Nigger logic everyone.
>>
As a black mixed boi, I don't really hate any other race.

What I do hate are ghetto blacks though, ghetto whites and latino also apply. But they are few and far between.

most black men and women are fucking stupid and don't care about anything other than how rich someone thinks they are.

>Muh Jays
>Muh juhwry

Then I get called a corny lame because I don't listen to cancerous trap music, wear my pants below my ankles, and because I speak like an actual human being.
>>
>>35795820
>What I do hate are ghetto blacks though, ghetto whites and latino also apply. But they are few and far between.
Probably depends on where you live. If you're in Detroit they're going to be mostly black naturally, but the majority of gang bangers where I used to live (SoCal) were Mexicans.
>>
>>35784931
>said the pigskin living off native american land, speaking languages adapted from egyptians, using multiple inventions and discoveries from non whites and posting on a site copied from the japanese and owned by a japanese man.
>>
>>35795863
>speaking languages adapted from egyptians
Wat
>The Old English of the Anglo-Saxon era developed into Middle English, the language as spoken between the Norman Conquest and the late 15th century. A significant influence on the shaping of Middle English came from contact with the North Germanic languages spoken by the Scandinavians who conquered and colonised parts of Britain during the 8th and 9th centuries; this contact led to much lexical borrowing and grammatical simplification. Another important influence came from the conquering Normans, who spoke a form of French called Old Norman, which in Britain developed into Anglo-Norman.

Is this going to be one of those Mozart was black things
>>
>>35795805
It's more like you were right, but you're being an ass. Most people will just discredit you if you behave like that at any level of debate or argument anywhere except 4chan. It's unnecessary and only makes yourself look worse.
>>
>>35795863
>said the pigskin living off native american land
Teepee niggers had no concept of private property. It never was theirs and it isn't now.

>speaking languages adapted from egyptians
This is what niggers actually believe.

>using multiple inventions and discoveries from non whites
Such as?

>and posting on a site copied from the japanese and owned by a japanese man

A site that is written in programming languages developed by white computer scientists on a computer network developed by white scientists and engineers.
>>
>>35795952
>Most people will just discredit you if you behave like that
Which is more of a flaw on their part as far as I'm concerned. So many people still whinge about Hitchens to this day over that.
>>
File: 1479855372847.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1479855372847.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>35795952
>Defending myself in a thread dedicated to niggers and spics hating on white people
>I'm being the ass

Here we have the "dindu nuffins" defense, invented by one of the most prominent African-American legal scholars, Michael Brown.
>>
>>35796022
Alright. First of all, yeah. You're kind of being an ass. I would have left that first post alone if you had cut the latter half of it off. You just let the cap off of the memes and buzzwords valve and didn't lay off. Like I said before, you ended up being right and I ended up being wrong. I would have just accepted the victory and let a guy who lost the "debate" say that in the future, if I were you, I'd lay off of the buzzwords to keep things level in an argument.

>Here we have the "dindu nuffins" defense, invented by one of the most prominent African-American legal scholars, Michael Brown.

Oh come on. How the fuck is it a dindu thing to admit I was wrong? That's not how you use the meme, man.
>>
>>35786715
>don't be mad at whites for the things they did because in a hypothetical alternate reality it could have been other people instead!
really makes me think
>>
>>35796391
>Oh come on. How the fuck is it a dindu thing to admit I was wrong?

I literally explained why I accused you of dinduing in the very same comment where I accused you of dinduing. I'm simply defending myself from the torrent of nigger and spic insults, and yet you claim I'm just being an asshole, in essence claiming that the niggers and spics dindu nuffins and that mean ol whitey is just being an asshole for no fucking reason.
>>
>>35786029
Wrong both can be good or bad
>>
>>35786655
Do it write it.
>>
>>35792504
I don't hate anyone, may be envy or other stuff.
Let there be peace.
>>
>>35796541
Guy. You can defend yourself without memes and buzzwords. Everyone else who just made their point and then fucked off because no one could refute it. I went after you specifically, not because you're white, but because the second half of your post almost seemed like a parody of what people think raging internet racists type like. You can't accuse me of dinduing when I admit that I was wrong. You are acting like an ass on your own merit. Not because you're white. How the fuck would any of us even know you're white? There is no "mean ol whitey". You just flipped the fuck out and I called you out on it saying that you'd fare better to not act like a retard when making an argument. That goes for anyone of any race.
>>
>neanderthalls were literally killed off by having a bigger capacity for empathy than humans
Yikes
>>
>white guy makes OP about how degenerative niggers are
HAHA LOOK AT THEM DINDUS REPLY THEYRE SO BUTTHURT EVERYTHING WE SAID MUST ACTUALLY APPLY TROLOLOLOL

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>Minority makes thread about how entitled, tyrannical, and obliviois white people are

No see im not butthurt at all im just saying you guys are, cuz i made a reply to this thread simply for the lulz

huehuehuehue

see the catch22 there?

so do i.
>>
>>35792529
lel
got'em
>>
>>35797000
oblivious

also, checked
>>
Dont see why people place so much importance on genetics in such a connected world as if thats even a relevant thing about a person anymore

I thought this board was all about saying genetics shouldnt mean anything based off you guys opinions on male height and looks
>>
>>35783699
Hate us all you want, but when we get fed up with you shit skins and decide to send you back to your own shit holes youll be sorry. Survival of the fittest is the universal law of nature, we took what we wanted and you shit skins were not strong or smart enough to stop us.
>>
>>35796510
It's not really hating white people, it's just hating the people in charge for being shitty. Which would have happened regardless of who was in charge.
>>
>>35783968
Fuck that privileged roastie. Sje gets on by her looks, sister's fame, and stage parents. Her whole life has been on easy mode.
>>
>>35783699
>Latino
>native American ancestors

What?
>>
>>35783813
>can only criticize European history because never bothered to study the history of other cultures.

Wew lad, you should find out what the rest of the world has been up to.
>>
>>35784256
>Anglo-Irish

Irish are just inside out niggers.

Brits have been the tool of the juden for centuries. One of Cromwell's 1st acts was to invite the jews back.

Rothchilds and Sassoons own the Crown and

Under the British empire the jews have pushed their agenda. To use war and deception to dismantle the Austro-Hungarian, Russian, Ottoman, and German empires.

To install the Shah in Iran for oil.

To prop up the Zionist and Wahabist Saudis.

To commit white genocide to the Boers of South Africa to this day.

To invade China to sell Opium for the Jews.

Now opening its rear to 3rd world shitskins to complete white genocide.
>>
>>35784519
>talks about conquests
>posts a image of a pathetic cuck who conquered nothing
>>
Mfw Mexican but fully European and ancestors never raped or mixed with Indios because didn't want to "dirty the blood" (racist reasons). Had a great time in school. When you guys say bullies do you mean like in shows? I have no concept of what real bullies are like. It can't be that common, some of this has to be meming.
>>
>>35784110
>CHAD worshipping
Literally this it always feels like most minorities women (minus some american blacks) do value strong personalities over looks, its those disgusting pig skinned wjores that are ruining society. They think they own everyone so they keep men of all colors as trading cards, fuck them all
>>
>>35784519
>geographic luck
>>
>Be Asian
>Elementary school
>When using the urinals
>White kids would run in
>Shove us into the urinals
>While giggling and shouting "ching chong ching chong."
>Later learned about the accomplishments of Christpher Columbus and Slavery

>The 1990's
>As Hong Kong is being returned by the British to China
>Constantly hear from white people that the Chinese are literally Satan
>For colonizing Tibet
>And millions killed during Mao
>And Tianamen Square
>White people whose cultures colonized the whole world
>Committed genocide against whole world including their own.
>Protesting that the BRITISH EMPIRE should not return land they stole after a war they caused and won to sell Opium. But promised to return in a treaty.
>Because China is evil and Imperialistic

>Hear from meat eating white people who wear leather shoes
>That Chinese are sick
>For having no animal rights laws.
>Eating dogs and cats
>And eating raw fish.

>High school
>Go to all white school
>Only Asian
>Everytime in class an Asian person is brought up, everyone turns
>and looks at me
>Or says "Hey, thats Anon"
>Feel like Spock in that TOS episode where a Romulan is seen for the 1st time.
>People make Chink jokes.
>Turn, look at me, and tell me "No offense Anon, we didn't mean you. You're cool.

Cont.
>>
>>35800757
Cont.

>Live in a bad innercity neighborhood.
>Been mugged a few times but never physically hurt.
>Take trip with family to Eugene Oregon. A suburb amongst the Redwood Forests.
>Homogeneous white population.
>Walking down suburban street full of redwood trees minding my own business.
>Group of white chads walk by.
>Sucker punches me.
>Stomp and kick on me while I lay on the ground.
>Call me an ugly chink and to go back to China.
>Born in the USA and never been to China.
>They walk away laughing
>Don't even steal anything from me

>Go to China for the 1st time
>See that a 5th of all ads feature white people despite not making a single digit of the population and not seeing them for days.
>Go back to USA and see whites whine about minority representation in media, and claim Chinese media would be just Chinese oriented. Never cast whites.
>That is untrue
The Chinese movie industry has been making movies about whites and casting whites for years to pander to the Western Market. (John Rabe, Children of Huang Shi, Flowers of War, The Forbidden Kingdom, and now The Great Wall are some examples.)
>When making a historical picture, white figures would be played by whites. Unlike say Extraordinary measures.

Despite that I don't hate whites. Except for the whiny cunts on /pol/ and /r9k/ who can't do basic things and blame the normies, parents, chads, roasties, SJWS, jews, liberals. I hate every race equally
>>
>>35783699
Latino-fag here

Lowkey not until recently. I grew up in a nice area in Socal and I didn't start realizing how bizarre white people can be sometimes. Like, I'm a fucking normie I'm not gonna lie, and I cringe looking back at high school and remembering many of the kids. Many of them have come out as gay, like 2 transitioned, alot have gotten fat and weirder as they get older.

Maybe it's just me, and life has been good to me, and it's only gotten better since high school. But so many of the "average" white guys are just fucking plain weird in general. The only ones i've connected with were other successful chads that i've met through friends and acquaintances. Maybe it' just me being a dick and thinking bad about people who are lesser than me idk

Yet here I am, on 4chan at 2:18 in the morning watching Attack on Titan again while eating junk food and planning out what my day is going to look like later...

Question:

Go ATV riding with Group A (more than half will be guys) or some function with Group B (more than half will be chicks)?
>>
>>35800998
Yeah whitey be weird.
>>
>>35800757
>>35800791
people make fun of each other for being different, that's how it works
tl;dr
>>
>>35783699
>>>35800757
>>>35800791
>people make fun of each other for being different, that's how it works
>tl;dr

Gee, you can't even read a simple greentext with broken up fragmented sentences. Or use capitalization or punctuation. No wonder you are here.
>>
If you hate whiteys then you should support the following, among others: SJWs, open borders, liberalism. While at the same time supporting the alt right. Let white people tear themselves to pieces.

This is how the Jew work, and they are the only ones to have conquered whitey.
>>
>>35784519
You're being conquered by muzzies and spics. Get over it.
>>
File: gymz.png (944KB, 737x680px) Image search: [Google]
gymz.png
944KB, 737x680px
wew, I was begging to forget I actually kinda hated you wyte ppl
Thread posts: 439
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.