[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommates start making fun of virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 18

File: 012928393303.jpg (46KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
012928393303.jpg
46KB, 231x218px
>roommates start making fun of virgins
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>roommate brings normie friends over
>"anon's a virgin xDD"
>reply "ANON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ITS LOIKE TO FEEL LOVE HAHAHA"
>they stop giggling and look sad instead
>>
>>35733418
>>35733478
>things that never happened nor will happen
Why does reddit try so hard yet fail so much?
>>
>>35733418
Why shouldn't virgin males be made fun of if they're incels? Can someone give me an answer that doesn't rely on their pathetic, sensitive fee-fees?
>>
File: 1488908549549.jpg (322KB, 1100x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1488908549549.jpg
322KB, 1100x1466px
>>35733418
>good at acting and lying
>everybody thinks I've had sex twice, even family
If I pretend and lie to myself that it happened, what's the difference between this and real sex? It's not like it's any better than masturbating.
>>
>>35733669
>Why shouldn't virgin males be made fun of if they're incels?
Because it's a mental condition - not being able to live a fulfilling life.
>>
family think i've ave never had sex
>have actually had sex

smugpepe.jpg
>>
>>35733709
So? What is your point? It's a failure on your part.

>>35733682
Everyone knows, anon. They're just being polite to avoid you sperging out. You've continued the lie too long.

>>35733713
>His own family thinks he's so disgusting that they don't believe a girl would spread her legs for him
How much did she cost?
>>
>>35733418
mine is
>coworkers start making fun of virgins

but pretty much the same feeling.
>>
>talk to my parents about moving in with my grandparents
>make a sarcastic joke about how he won't like all the girls i bring over
>they take it dead seriously and now think I'm some sort of fuckboy degenerate when in reality I'm a KV
>>
>>35733682
Everybody knows
>>
>>35733418
>roommate comes into my room at night
>gets into bed with me
>I don't feel anything but he starts moaning and says "oh yeah"

what did he mean by this
>>
File: pasta la windows vista.jpg (68KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
pasta la windows vista.jpg
68KB, 900x599px
>>35733669
How about an answer that relies on your pathetic fee-fees instead? Like it feels good to be alive, right? And it would feel bad for you or someone you love to get pummeled with bullets, right?

Making fun of virgin males = funerals. :)
>>
>>35733641
but it did happen anon

they looked sad for like a split second then changed the subject and I went back to rummaging in the fridge (probably)
>>
>>35733799
>He pretends to act hard online
>In reality he'd be unable to stop shaking, drop his spaghetti everywhere and shoot himself in the foot while everyone laughed at him
>>
>>35733682
>It's not like it's any better than masturbating

Ha have you really tried to convince yourself that having someone you find attractive sucking you off and letting you dominate them isn't better than sitting alone in your room jacking off
>>
>>35733832
You think you're funny, motherfucker? You think I don't know you're a projecting incel that's just given up and is trying to bring the hopefully incels down with him, motherfucker? Think again, motherfucker. Yeah I'd drop spaghetti already, motherfucker. I'd drop piping hot spaghetti on people's skins that'll make him scream in pain, motherfucker. You wanna talk motherfucking shit to me again, motherfucker?
>>
>>35733832
You really think everyone who is a virgin is timid and weak? Plenty of men who are virgins would be able to wipe the floor with you.
>>
>hear room mates through the walls
>yo dawg why we never see ur room mate
>he's a loser. he has no friends, never leaves his room. Pretty sure he's a virgin
>>
>>35733877
>You think you're funny, motherfucker?
No. I think you're funny, spaghetti-lord.

>>35733894
I'm 6'1, 200lbs and I lift. I'm not scared of any virgins lmfao
>>
>>35733741
>So? What is your point?
Do you make fun of disabled people? Sure, you might feel pity or gratitude that you're in his place but making fun? Besides what you're going to accomplish by making fun from virgins?
>>
>>35733933
>Do you make fun of disabled people?
Yes. You don't? Everyone made fun of the downies on the train until they were peer-pressured into doing it more subtly or stopping altogether.

But lets not pretend. Incel != disability
>>
File: IMG-20170323-WA0049.jpg (16KB, 324x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170323-WA0049.jpg
16KB, 324x391px
Rape your room mates in their sleep. Not a virgin then are ya buddy?
>>
Do regain your virgin status if you haven't had sex since highschool
>>
>>35733933
>Besides what you're going to accomplish by making fun from virgins?
I missed this last bit. Nothing. It's just fun. If 99% of you didn't get upset by it nobody would do it. Making fun out people is normal human behaviour.
>>
>>35733952
>Incel != disability
Incel is legit mental condition just like assburgers (aspergers) or high-functioning autism. Sure, you wont die from this but you'll be handicapped against normal people. Every incel should get psychological treatment and get to know the root of their inability to connect and have sex with other women.
>>
>>35733997
It isn't a disability mate.

>Every incel should get psychological treatment and get to know the root of their inability to connect and have sex with other women.
I can tell you exactly what your problem is

>the root of their inability to connect and have sex with other women
This shit. You've put sex on a pedestal and it's making you a weird sperg. I wouldn't be surprised if you have some sort of entitlement to sex because you see everyone else having it.
>>
Then loose your virginity.

Have you thought about taking on a bit of an altered persona/ acting like a normie when you go out? I'm super socially awkward but take on the persona of my fake ID (random ASU student) and can usually get laid almost every time I go out. It'll help you learn to act normal, and I'm integrating the persona into mine. Currently dating a 9/10 girl while I'm like a low 7 looks wise.

Also if you want some tail, i have two pieces of advice.
1. Pickup a bit of cardio, and light lifting 3 times a week, no more than an hour each.
2. Get some god damn hobbies. I shoot, hike, fly, and snow board. If you can't pickup impressive hobbies, learn enough lingo to pretend to so you can impress girls in bars. Girls aren't impressed with me, until I start low key hyping how I spend my time.
>>
>>35734073
>You've put sex on a pedestal and it's making you a weird sperg.
I'm not sure how i'm putting it. It's just that sex never happened to me.
>entitlement
I'm not one of those guys who are entitled to virgin qt (even if it would be to lose virginity with a virgin than experienced one because then you're getting judged and compared with previous lovers).
>>
>>35734133
Why do you care if you're compared to previous lovers if you know you're an inexperienced virgin? Do you compare yourself to NFL players when you play in the Sunday league?
>>
>>35734184
>Do you compare yourself to NFL players when you play in the Sunday league?
Maybe not to this degree but i do a lot of comparing. Because of that i have massive anxiety when it comes to those things because i'm 24 khv without any experience. I cannot compete with other guys.
>>
>>35734094
If someone can fake being a normalfag successfully under scrutiny, they don't need to, because they are one.
>>
>>35734238
>I cannot compete with other guys.
You're 100% right. So stop doing it. It's only making your anxiety worse and prolonging you losing your virginity.
>>
>>35734286
That's why i emphasized the treatment - it's clearly psychological issue.
>>
>>35734305
It's still not a disability though. And even though I feel bad for your plight I'd still make fun of you.

I actually used to be the same in my teens. Wouldn't be with any non-virgin girl. But then I found a virgin, made her cum with my cock most times we had sex eat her out first. when she gets close to cumming stick it in and fuck her to completion. bonus points for busting a nut as she cums, they love that and now I've fucked sluts who have been dp'd, gangbanged, had at least 30 different guys run through them, etc. I literally don't give a fuck anymore.

You'll be fine if you just lose it.
>>
Why do all of you want to fuck virgins? Are you really so insecure that you won't measure up to other lovers?

Experienced women > virgins any time
>>
>>35734479
This is true. But they won't know that until they have the confidence to explore different women.
>>
>>35734479
Why people ask this question? They do not want to be made fun of, they want a girl who is a virgin like them so she would never know he sucks ass..
>>
>>35733418
>not interrupting and sperging out on them that you're a virgin

Used to do this all the time.
>>
>>35734569
this

oregonalle
>>
>>35734569
Yeah but that's assuming all women are horrible people. If you get a girl to sleep with you she probably likes you, so I'd put more money on her giving directions or just taking control rather than humiliating you for no other reason than being a bitch.
>>
>>35734593
>Used to do this all the time.
How did it go?
>>
>>35733915
>I'm 6'1, 200lbs and I lift.

Wow, a real tough guy huh.
>>
>>35734741
Tougher than you, faggot. Go jerk off to your anime toys.
>>
>>35734353
I understand but you see i'm not in HS or even a college. I'm 24.
>>
>>35734780
Nah, if you tried to talk to me IRL like you've talked to people in this thread I'd put you on the floor. Amazing how you think that being a bonobo makes you a man.
>>
File: IMG_7079.png (226KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7079.png
226KB, 499x499px
>>35734780
>boasting on a japanese cartoon discussion site
what an alpha
>>
>>35734784
>Find girl
>Talk to girl
>Eventually get girl into bed
>Pray her shit doesn't stink and she's clean
>Spread her legs
>Place face as close to pussy as possible it's harder to breathe but it makes it easier on your jaw/tongue
>slowly lick her clit
>you know where her clit is right?
>after a bit make her suck your index or middle finger
>slide it in her pussy
>run it along the top wall
>it'll feel different
>finger her while continuing to lick
>start praying she cums soon because fuck this shit sucks
>she cums
>she no longer cares about whether you can or can't fuck gud

>>35734816
No you wouldn't. Fuck off faggot.

>>35734833
Thanks cunt
>>
>>35734479
I'm not worried about previous lovers at all. And she doesn't have to be a virgin, the number has to fall between 0-5ish, depending on the girl. I want to be with someone who's not all used up, more importantly who has enough self respect to not use her body as a way to validate herself.
If her holes are the main thing she uses to feel empowered/confident/respected/whatever then she's not worth my time because she probably doesn't have anything else going for herself.
Maybe if I had more one night stands I would feel different. But fucking a stranger sucks. Imo, the more I fuck the same person the better it gets. I'd rather have more awesome sex with less people.
>>
File: bait more.png (76KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bait more.png
76KB, 420x420px
>>35734862
>he licks clitorises
>calls someone else a faggot

Okay, you got me.
>>
Normies are disingenuous and unempathetic.
I am not a virgin but I can sympathize with people who are, missing a step in your development as a person must be crippling. Not losing your virginity as a teenager would be like missing any part of puberty, it is just a lacking in critical development.
Even worse, it seems to be a thing that greatly effects a persons psyche, I honestly did not know how badly something like not having sex effected people until I started browsing here.
>>
>>35734664
>She probably likes you
She also probably liked them too.
You're no different.
>>
>>35734967
>He'll never feel the joy of a pussy pulsing on his fingers
>Or of a girl grabbing his hair and pulling him into her as she moans his name
>Or of how slutty every girl becomes after an orgasm
Some joys are just not meant for some of you ;)

>>35735029
These people have other issues. They just blame these problems on not having a girlfriend or on being virgins. A lot of them think that if they were loved by someone things would be alright and they'd change. They wouldn't.
>>
I haven't had any pussy in like a month now. Can I be a virgin again
>>
>>35734664
It's also possible that the person she thinks you are is different to person you actually are. So after a month or so, she sees who you really are and then treats you like shit.
>>
Why are there still so many virgins? Do you guys know how easy it is to get a guy to plow your ass?
>>
>>35735055
Ok champ, keep licking used cunt like a good little dog and boasting about it to virgins on /r9k/. We're impressed.
>>
>>35735136
>Ok champ, keep licking used cunt like a good little dog and boasting about it to virgins on /r9k/
Someone feels bitter

>We're impressed
Thanks. Bit strange to admit after your previous statement though.
>>
Why do fake alphas always think they can fight just because they can lift a few weights?
>>
>>35735109
>Why are there still so many virgins?
Because not all guys are attractive, confident or extrovert.
>Do you guys know how easy it is to get a guy to plow your ass?
If you dont have a "thing" then you're invisible to women.
>>
>>35735383
>invisible to women
He said you should have a guy plow your ass so you can lose your virginity.
>>
Lost my K and H this past weekend, but wasn't hard enough to lose my v. Hookers are great though. I highly recommend, especially if you find a good hot one. Just remember if you're losing your v to one, she does not love you or even like you, you're paying her to and leave before or when your time is up.
>>
File: IMG_0865.png (770KB, 936x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.png
770KB, 936x567px
>>35733915
You lift??!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I have a fucking sawed-off that'll blow your fucking BRAINS out before you lay a finger on me!!!!!!! Why lift when you can just MURDER someone with a weapon??
>>
>>35735913
>He needs to be far enough away to start a fight in case he gets laid out
Good luck getting that into my country faggot
>>
File: 1479054635351.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479054635351.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>35735109
>>35735416
>just fuck a dude already brodawg
>>
>>35736058
>Anon tries to pretend he wouldn't enjoy being gently bred by another male
>>
>>35736017
Fine fine. I'll just stick a lighter in your cars exhaust pipe then shove a tennis ball in and watch your car explode with you in it when you turn it on. So many easy ways to kill people without getting caught! You wonder why people don't do it as often....
>>
File: womenlaughing.jpg (45KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
womenlaughing.jpg
45KB, 600x363px
>the """alpha""" enters the thread to roleplay
>>
>>35736282
I ride a motorcycle you faggot. Won't work.
>>
>>35733478
I don't get it anon, did you reply in third person? or were they talking about a different anon?
>>
>>35734353
>I've fucked sluts who have been dp'd, gangbanged, had at least 30 different guys run through
disgusting
>>
>>35734479
Ideally I would want a virgin gf. Not because I would be compared to past lovers, but because I'm a virgin myself, and girls don't like virgins.
>>
>>35736784
It only disgusts you because you're insecure. Even your mother has sucked a tonne of dicks and swallowed even more loads and you let her kiss you.

She'd also had a bunch of loads shot inside her pussy and miles of dick in it but you still dragged your face along them walls as she birthed you.
>>
I've done everything with a girl that isn't straight-up vaginal or anal sex. I've had blowjobs, handjobs, and came in her mouth.

Does that make me a virgin since I haven't had pee-pee in vagoo sex?
>>
>>35733840

not tht anon but he isnt wrong

sex is often either as good or not as good as masturbation

it can be very good at times dont get me wrong but its usually just average

t. black guy whos fucked a good amount of white women
>>
>>35734479
Because the thought of fucking a Woman who's fucked other Men disgusts me. It's hard to explain, and I've felt this way towards it in the last year, but I can't get rid of it. A non-virgin would be out of the question for me. I hate myself, but I at least have some self-respect to not accept another man's sloppy seconds.

And yes, I realize I'll die a virgin with this attitude.
>>
File: C367neuXAAIoLxj.jpg (62KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
C367neuXAAIoLxj.jpg
62KB, 798x770px
>>35733669
>>35733741
>>35733915
>>35733982
>>35734353
I'd rather be a virgin than risk getting that dirt ugly personality you have.

I bet you are really small inside, clinging to those completely dumbfuck "accomplishments" like bragging about your twink weight and how much you lift. Do you even lift, brah? And do you even realize that YOU acted like the internet tough guy there when responding to a very factual assessment of the consequence of angered males?
Oh, and that sex story just solidified you as a complete delusional asshole.

You probably have zero friends. And by friends I mean people that you can have personal talks with that involve actual meaningful shit, and not you talking about this shallow, dumbfuck nonsense that only boils down to constantly feeding your ego and keeping you going on your psychopathic voyage on this Earth.

You are the person everyone laughs at and makes fun of when you are not there. And a big part of that is that people like you don't see what utter contemptible cunts you are. It's hilarious, really, if it wasn't for the fact that you bring with you nothing for anyone but yourself, and leave misery and disgust in your wake.
>>
>>35737068
>When an anonymous poster upsets you so much you write a short essay about how it makes you feel
>>
>>35733761
Not him but how are they supposed to know?
>>
>>35734664
>that's assuming all women are horrible people
Yes.
>>
>>35734479
>t.roastie
Yeah ok anon...
>>
File: 1479819404366.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1479819404366.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>>35737111
It isn't any longer than all the posts you've made. And, yeah, contemptible people trigger me.

What's your excuse? Oh, right, you don't have one and I hit you so hard that you couldn't do anything but reformulate my post into the quite obvious emotion that's behind it.

Thank you for proving me right in how much of a dumbfuck cunt you are.
>>
>>35737219
Tell us how you really feel anon.
>>
>>35737248
You want more? You are 10 kg lighter than me and barely 1-2 cm taller, if we are to believe that you are actually 1.85 at all.

You would piss your floral, cotton panties irl, lol.
>>
>>35737302

I'm so scurred anon. Pls. Ya fat cunt lmfao
>>
>>35734094
You are a normie
Fuck off in a completely unoriginal manner
>>
>>35737383
I never said you were scared. I said you would be scared irl. And I know that you would, because you've constantly reminded people how unafraid you are of them.

It is clear as day that you post all this shit here to compensate for your everyday frustration and how much of a pussy you actually are.

An alpha wouldn't even be on the roboboard, let alone sit here and shit talk, wasting time on problems not even one's own or helpful in the slightest. But you did get to post your retarded shit about how much you lift and how much pussy you've smashed. You probably even think you are alpha. Completely delusional, just as diagnosed.
>>
>>35737532
Armchair Jung has a lot to say.
>>
>>35737579
Not him but coming on /r9k/ to brag about how much pussy you get isn't something you'd do if you actually got any pussy
You'd be too busy getting some to come here

The fact that you need to come to a board filled with the lowest of the low in order to brag about your achievements shows you have issues
>>
>>35736831
jesus fuck, could someone please get this hothead outta here
>>
>>35737579
And you have less and less. THAT is hilarious.

You couldn't have proven more of how much of a dumbfuck you really are even if you tried.

But please, tell us more about your narcissistic life, anon, because, as stated right from start, you wouldn't be able to come back with anything even if your life, your worthless life, depended on it.
>>
>>35737617
>If you get pussy it means you have to spend 24/7 getting it
I've been here since 2007 m80
>>
>>35737641
>P-pay attention to me, anon-kun. Write me long responses
>>
>>35737664
Thanks, again. Mission accomplished. How does it feel like being the biggest loser on roboboard, btw?
>>
i've only heard stupid ugly manlets and middle aged drunkards making fun of virgins
it feels both good and bad
>>
>>35737678
I don't mind giving you attention, anon. You clearly want me to notice you. And even though you're trying your hardest it doesn't bother me. Just let it out.
>>
>>35733418
Just fuck some escorts a couple of times. You could literally just outright tell most people about that and you would walk away relatively unscathed. It's the "never ever stuck your penis in a vagina" part that creeps people out the most, not really the inexperience with women in general. Fucking some escorts shows people that you have a normal sexuality (i.e others can relate) and some ability to act on it (you don't look like a wet noodle). Unfortunately not everyone have access to decent escorts or sometimes any at all.
>>
File: 1488109159562.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488109159562.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>35737715
Giving me attention? You know you are on a imageboard/forum? The whole point is giving other people attention. You clearly wanted attention as well, or else you wouldn't have responded or written here at all in the first place.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and surprise me.

But please, keep responding to me as well, because "you like that I give you attention".
You must be starved for it, really. Oh, and tell us that story about how much pussy you smash/how much attention you get again, senpai.
>>
>>35737797
check mate origanios
>>
>>35737797
>The whole point is giving other people attention
Right. And you really want my attention specifically. Let all those insecurities.

>Oh, and tell us that story about how much pussy you smash
>I'm jealous I have no pussy to smash :(
>>
>>35734133
Just go out with freinds and have a good time, if you think that parties/bars/any social event are just places dudes to go find some girl to take home then your wrong
Go to something and just have fun, talk to people, drink a little. People probably just think your antisocial. Fix that and your probably gonna be less socially awkward which will eventually lead to u losing your virginity
>>
File: 1490250409707.png (817KB, 682x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490250409707.png
817KB, 682x719px
>Younger brother finally figures out that you're still a virgin
>>
>>35737872
rofl, looks like I nailed it
>>
>>35734569
I just want someone pure, dude
>>
>>35737907
Anon, I know you're a crab in a bucket but I'm on the outside looking in. It doesn't work like that lol
>>
This thread give me cancer
>>
>>35733641
Normies make fun of virgins all the time buddy. The world is different outside your room.
>>
>>35733709
>Because it's a mental condition
Autists, OCD freaks, Retards, Bipolars, and Homos get made fun of all the time. Why not virgins too?
>>
>>35738089
I've never heard any normie make fun of those when more than two in a group ever. No one over 20 will. It is called "being an adult". You have to try it some time.
>>
File: 1418169530114.jpg (6KB, 261x177px) Image search: [Google]
1418169530114.jpg
6KB, 261x177px
>Dad and bro probably think I've had sex because of two past relationships that ended with me becoming more scared of people than before
>In reality I've never had sex and have almost developed a fear of it.
>>
>>35738143
lmfao
>Anon, once you reach a certain age you just act like an adult okay?
Doesn't happen
>>
File: ohgod.jpg (23KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.jpg
23KB, 698x672px
>the guys on your comedy podcast start making fun of virgins
>the guys on your comedy podcast start making fun of depressed people

one less podcast i can enjoy
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.