[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident r9k rapper here again. Thought you guys might get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: index.jpg (9KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 213x237px
Resident r9k rapper here again. Thought you guys might get a kick out of this, hope it brightens up your saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6xViKv3F8
>>
File: 1469870263810.png (16KB, 867x164px) Image search: [Google]
1469870263810.png
16KB, 867x164px
I smashed that fuqqin like button
>>
>>35456530
I actually like your stuff. Just listened to some of the other songs on your channel. Keep it up!
>>
>>35456530
HOw the fuck are you that good?!
>>
>>35456594

Thanks anon, I did it for you!

>>35456902

Must be the melanin
>>
File: eric.png (318KB, 421x467px) Image search: [Google]
eric.png
318KB, 421x467px
I am a white neet shutin and have had thoughts of making a mix tape for years. I think Ill try it.

OP do you use FL studio?
>>
Genuinely prefer this to the original. You don't sound like you're phoning it in like the Migos lads.
>>
>>35457632
>phoning it in
do you think those niggers have tried at anything in their lives?
all their songs sound like Bad and Boujee
>>
File: kakashi.png (480KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.png
480KB, 537x537px
https://soundcloud.com/lonelyoni

also a NEET rapper. we should form a group
>>
File: kakashi.jpg (206KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.jpg
206KB, 750x563px
>>35457736
we could be the NEETboyz
>>
>>35457673
One Time and Hannah Montana are great but everything else they've done has been pretty mediocre. And I say this as someone that likes dumb, mumble rappers.
>>
>>35457780
that could work, suicideboys was already taken.
>>
File: oni.png (830KB, 646x807px) Image search: [Google]
oni.png
830KB, 646x807px
>>35457805
what if we went from NEET to rich

and we could inspire all the shutin NEETS of /r9k/ to start rapping and join the NEETboyz
>>
>>35457552

Do it! The good thing about music is that you can do it all by yourself, which is great if you have no friends, but you have to familiarize yourself with rapping with good energy, writing, making beats, and mixing and mastering it all. But nowadays "bad" rap is in, so you don't even have to try as hard anymore.

>OP do you use FL studio?

Yes, its for basic bitches though.

>>35457673

They are very consistent though, they found a formula and ran with it. I'm sure if they really got busy in the studio they could push it to another level, but they do seem to have gotten too comfortable with their flow, which is really just faster pace rapping broken up into smaller chunks for easier delivery.
>>
>>35457791
>>35457865
their beats are consistent, I think they're The Beatles of rap, like they've been called, but it doesn't change the truth about the genre of mumble-rap
no one is trying
everyone is just trying to sound cooler than the next guy, and they couldn't even do that so they GOT the next guy as a feature (Uzi Vert)
>>
File: yo.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>35457736

Oh yeah I posted one of my songs in that thread you made when you shared the rolex song.

God man if you gave me that beat I could do a crazy remix. I'm gonna add you on the cloud.
>>
wait are you the rolex on my wrists, feeling like goku guy?
>>
>>35456530
Wow anon! That's fantastic. The way you rap reminds me of Danny Brown in some ways. Plus you have clever lyrics which is always a plus. I'm pretty jelly, I've always wanted to rap but I don't have the flow or the voice. You have a genuine talent, I hope you succeed.
>>
>>35456530
Out of curiosity, what rapper do you listen to most?
>>
well produced, anon. subscribed.
>>
>>35456530
Damn. This is actually really well done.
>>
>>35457865
Am I supposed to make beats before writing lyrics or the other way round? I know Metallica used to write music then lyrics.
>>
>>35456530
>Wow you're black
>It sounds like real rap!
>Top job anon!
>>
>>35459362
Oh my God anon this is top, holy lol
>>
>>35459396
omg lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1VYPGtbmc

>ANON
>>
>>35458887

No but hopefully he will be friend. I want that beat!

>>35459040

I could write a book about bone thugs n harmony, them and eazy e got me into to rapping. Nowadays I just listen to whatever catchy stuff floats my way. I mostly listen to video game/anime music, you can find awesome obscure samples that way.

I'm remixing this song from persona 5 right now.

https://clyp.it/yyspqdeh
>>
>>35459534
i didnt produce the beat fyi

here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBnnUxiaH0
>>
>>35457780
nobody remember NEETMOB?
>>
>>35456530
Oh.
There is a thread already.

Could you look at something for me?
>>
>>35459333

Not OP, but it depends on what works for you. A lot of artists tend to create melodies first over a beat and then write it after. Easier to format that way imo
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>35459333

You should make a habit of writing even if you don't have the right beat, sometimes you'll come up with an idea or bars that you don't have a beat for yet, and it'll come in handy later, but I do tend to get the best flashes of inspiration while listening to a beat and rapping to it.

>>35459605

Wrong beat.

>>35460165

Who me?
>>
>>35460376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwKgKOY4Q3o

here you go
>>
>>35460376
Ye m8.
So what this is only only evolved from these two separate lines thought up in no particular order. And tried to do a whole thing around it.

The lines something around
>probably shouldnt shit where I eat, not when I store piss where I sleep
In varied forms
And
>full bladder and a bad fuckin mind, cant stand up gotta sweaty behind

Do you do anything similar?
Its weird trying to convert this into text when the rhyme and flow variations keep changing in my head.
>>
>>35460705
>>probably shouldnt shit where I eat, not when I store piss where I sleep

I would say it like this

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FiIOFy3QtC

That could be a pretty good hook

>>35460503

Thanks aniki. Are you rolex guy? We could do a remix.
>>
>>35456530
Post the full version of that pep or never come to this board again
>>
Idk if you're still here OP. But do you listen to Aesop? I really like his style of 'rapping'
>>
>>35461616

Give me a download link to his best mixtape. I like to listen to new rap during long bike rides.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.