[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /r9k/ do if it gets pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

File: 150px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png (7KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png
7KB, 150x180px
What would /r9k/ do if it gets pic related?
>>
>>35332278
>gets pic related?
stopped reading right there
>>
>>35332309
You just made the list.
>>
>>35332309
you seem like a pretty devilish individual
>>
>>35332278
What happens if you misspell a name?
>>
>>35332278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

oriojgnall
>>
>>35332278
i'd write in my neighbours name who keeps dropping metal nails outside my house to puncture our tyres. already cost us two brand new tyres. fucking cunt.
>>
>>35332278
write "[my own name] dies in sleep during wet dream."
>>
>>35332369
Do the same to them
>>
>>35332369
>not setting his house on fire
>not paying a junkie 100$ to beat the shit out of him
pleb
>>
>>35332351
Nothing I think as far as I remember. Nobody dies.
>>
>>35332357
that girl is kinda cute
never noticed her b4
>>
>>35332278
I haven't watched the anime so I don't know how it works exactly, but if I could burn it, I'd burn it.

I can't let that thing get in the hands of the wrong person, and I'm certainly no authority on who deserves to live or die.

So, yeah, I'd fucking dissolve it in sulfuric acid or just set it on fire.
>>
Write my own name in the book for a quick and painless death. If that doesn't work I just make someone else write my name while thinking of my face, with the death conditions already filled in.

I win.
>>
>>35332856
I'm pretty sure you die of a heart attack
>>
File: 1487270492091.png (251KB, 651x483px) Image search: [Google]
1487270492091.png
251KB, 651x483px
>open up facebook
>see all the names of these normies, along with a picture of them
>mfw
>>
>>35332873
>>35332873
/devilish/
>>35332845
It is practically indestructible.
>>
>>35332869
you can specify the way the person dies, and that's how they'll die assuming it's feasible.
>>
>>35332278

i'd write my own name in there to die of natural causes.
>>
i would kill all 2D waifus
>>
Roasties choke on my dick
>>
>>35332892
>It is practically indestructible.
Actually it can be destroyed, burnt, or torn easily.
>>
>>35333143
one of the rules say that it must be a realistic cause of death
>>
>>35333258
you could write a roastie's name in the DeathNote and say she dies choking on your dick.
That's within the rules assuming she can reach you within a 5~10 minute(?) time limit
>>
>>35333281
you missed the joke, ill give you two questions so you can figure it out yourself
>why did i say it wasn't realistic?
>where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg?
>>
>>35333361
I got the joke. I felt like actually discussing the rules as set in the story.
>>
Give it to some hot weeb girl and in exchange get to benis her bagina
>>
Donald Trump - gets shot just like JFK

When he's on a exhibition.
>>
>>35333621
if you don't like trump as a robot you're literally a retard and also a faggot
>>
>>35332278
>Get Hillary and Trump to poison each other
>Get Putin to kill Merkel with a dog and Merkel kills Putin with refugees
>Get e-celebs and cam-whores to strangle themselves
>Get some high ranking military officer to nuke the middle east, write a suicide note about cheeseburgers and then have him kill himself
>Have previous lottery winners that didn't donate start a fire with their money and jump into it
>Stage a bunch of celebrities to get hit by a bus during some televised charity concert
>Have it so Anita Sarkeesian gets fucked so hard by a horse that she dies from internal bleeding
>90% of Wall Street officials mysteriously die after eating nothing but styrofoam packing peanuts
>>
Does anything happen if I use it as a regular notebook to write grocery lists and draw?
>>
>>35333688
>if you don't like trump as a robot
>as a robot
>a robot
>robot
No.
>>
>>35333702
if you didn't write names in it, it would probably function like regular paper.
>>
File: 20170203_131928.png (1MB, 1253x1229px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_131928.png
1MB, 1253x1229px
>>35333621
magneeto killed jfk. he tried to save him, but fucked it up and then the bullet hit jfk. i saw it live. megneeto is 500ft below in pentagon maximum prison
>>
>>35332351
If you misspell a name 1-3 times, nothing happens. If you misspell a name 4 times, then the death note on that person becomes useless.

Also if you misspell a name on purpose you die.
>>
>>35333105
Which you will in 40 seconds. You can specify a time to die but it's 23 days maximum.
>>
Always the same answer as in every DN thread.

>Stacey goes to Anon's home and becomes his devoted sex slave
>23 days later she leaves and jumps off a bridge

Rinse, repeat with another Stacey. Or a few at the same time to have a harem that's constantly getting new girls as the old ones die.
>>
>>35332278
play vidya and fap, i don't want to kill anybody.
>>
This should help
http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_the_Death_Note

I'd make a 10/10 qt fuck me all day before killing herself a few days later.

Did you fuckers forget that you can control people with the death note?
>>
Write in Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Paul Ryan, and Hillary Clinton's names. Also a lot of the DNC officials.
>>
>>35332278
Do contracts. Get filthy rich.
>>
>>35334038
Actually, everyone in the line of succession before James Mattis. And maybe Bill Clinton for good measure
>>
>>35333890
Death note is the most retarded artifact I have ever seen.
>>
>>35333688
You're just further exposing yourself as a Reddit newfag.
>>
Anon Cumdog
Gives up ownership of his notebook to another user of the 4chan's /r9k/ board. Dies peacefully and painlessly in his sleep 23 days later.

Let's make a suicide train, anons.
>>
Make the world better place.

First I start with the world leaders and try to message others that if they don't start to act for the best of the humankind they are next. I pick them until they get the message. Next thing is to put corporations in line. I achieve world peace and the new golden age will begin.
>>
i would make moot very rich forever and ensure hiroyuki only attains moderate wealth forever
>>
>>35332278
>open
>"Death Note"
>book pops out of existence
>>
Become a devout christian to get to heaven.
Assuming I know it's the real deal.
>>
File: 1487798095425.jpg (20KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487798095425.jpg
20KB, 273x270px
>>35332278
Make daily threads on 4chan asking anons who they want dead and how, and write it.
>>
>>35332278
Would never work on me because my dad and I have the same names.
Get fucked Kira.
>>
>>35334925
If you have their face in mind while you write it, it will kill the correct person.
>>
>copy the phonebook.
>wait one week
>copy all surviving individuals mentioned in obits
>>
>>35334936
I never noticed this before, but rule 2 pretty much contradicts itself. It states that you have to have the person face in mind, but the second part says that 2 people with the same name can't be killed by it.
Also, if you had a mental image of me at 18, but haven't seen me since then, would it still work when you can't tell the 18 year old me from the 38 year old me?
>>
>Take Book.
>Go to museum of african history/Women's history or someshit like that.
>Leave it there instead of the "I've been here book"
>>
>>35333955
sry anon, the rule is it has to be a chance of thathappening.
>>
>>35335047
>copy the phonebook
>wait one week
>get killed by a homeless gypsy while in search of food in the wasteland
>>
>>35332278
I'd kill literally everyone who has ever hurt me or made fun of me in life.

Not even memeing, getting a Deathnote would be the greatest gift I could ever receive. I'm so full of anger over how little I've stood up for myself in my life, and how the people who hurt me never suffered for it.

The only thing stopping me from killing them is the fact that murder has social and legal consequences, and that I'd probably wouldn't get away with it. But using a Deathnote seems like the easiest way to get away with murder.
>>
>>35333693
Hates celebrities and the greedy, you're an alright guy anon
>>
>>35332278
I would start killing annoying celebrities one by one, year after year, every time in a different and realistic way so nobody would notice.
>>
>>35335361
I understand your feelings, and hope you can one day forgive those who hurt you. Not for their sake, but your own.
>>
>>35334036
>http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_the_Death_Note
>The human who uses the notebook can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.

Huh, I don't remember this being stated when I watched Deathnote. So where did Light go when he died?
>>
>>35335496
Probably became a death god himself.
>>
>>35335445
Honestly, I do too anon. I don't like being this full of hate, I just want to move the fuck on with my life. But I honestly don't know how to stop hating people; so for now, bring on the Deathnote.
>>
>>35335496
He just died and was gone entirely.
>>
some past and current professors/teachers/TAs

some people around my dorm

any stacies from high school i can remember

any instagram stacies i can find

slut musicians like iggy azalea and taylor swift

then myself
>>
>>35334036
>This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

How well do you have to remember a person's face when you write down their name? If you've forgotten a person' face clearly, and only have a vague idea of what it looked like, can they still die?
>>
Get a super rich guy to bury millions in the woods and then go home and die.
>>
>>35334038
t. autismic berniebrony still butthurt over babby's first grassroots campaign
>>
>>35335109
>2 people with the same name can't be killed by it
Post that rule here. It sounds like you're not understanding it right.
>>
>>35336033
see >>35335623
The way I read it, other people sharing the name of the person you're thinking of won't be killed the same way.

So If you wrote Same Hyde, it would only kill the youtuber. It wouldn't kill everyone in the world named Sam hyde.
>>
>>35336033
Death note fan wiki
2.This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
Tell me how I'm confused, please
>>
>>35336072
>>35336114
This means that if you write the name of just someone, it won't have any effect. So if you want to kill John Smith, writing it won't kill any of the thousands of John Smith.

It ensures that only the John Smith you want killed will truly be killed. And that happens when you have his face in mind when writing the name down.
>>
>>35336161
Yes, but was there a rule that if your name was already in the death note, it couldn't be used to kill you?
>>
>>35336182
First order of things: writing down a name without his/her face in mind does nothing. It's an invalid entry. Doesn't count for anything.

Second: writing down someone's name down wrong 4 times grants immunity to Death Note. I don't think that part of the plot has ever been used though, even in the spinoffs. That would be very hard to achieve.
>>
File: girls un panzer girl smug.png (224KB, 510x435px) Image search: [Google]
girls un panzer girl smug.png
224KB, 510x435px
Revenge aside i would become a hitman and easily kill people.

I didn't watch the anime because its normal fag shit but i guess that's how it works
>>
>>35336210
I suppose the idea was someone with a difficult kanji name, or a DQN name could beat the system when someone tried to kill him.
>>
>>35336161
I get it now. First time reading all the rules and I'm just thinking of a way to beat them. I haven't seen anything that relates to name changes or plastic surgery yet though.
>>
>>35336229
That would make it easy to be caught.
>>
>>35336245
I've thought about that 4 misspellings entry for myself in a hypothetical scenario. I have a western name but it's notoriously difficult to spell. So I could easily slip by once from a DN since if some jap is writing my name down chances are 99% he'll write it wrong. Then maybe in the future, carefully arrange again for my name to come up, slightly misspelled, directly to someone dumb like Misa who won't know or remember me. Manage that 4 times and I'll get immunity to Death Note.
>>
>>35336252
>name changes or plastic surgery

Tricky. I don't know if there's any rules about that. I seem to remember something about the original applying - the original name is what counts when a name changes, at least that's what Shinigami see.
>>
Every roastie that browses this board.
>>
>>35336328
While it's not outright stated, I believe if you know the rules and you somehow cause your name to be misspelled, it can backfire and kill you. While the rule is specific in saying that you can't deliberately do it yourself, it's unclear if you could manipulate it somehow to work in your favor.
>>
>>35336723
Worth a try, no? Better than being certainly killed if you piss off Light and he knows your name.

Which reminds me, in the very first episode, Light kills that biker. He writes down his name several times, more than 4, because he doesn't know how to write it. Therefore, he must have got lucky and the guy's name must have been one of the first 4. Imagine if it wasn't? It wouldn't have worked. The guy would have got immunity from Death Note. And Light would probably thought it's fake and doesn't work and throw it away.
>>
>>35332278
Become god of the new world of course.
>>
>>35332278
>*writes my own name*

>'dies in his sleep'
>>
>>35336944
Hell yeah anon. Also nice dubs
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.