[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post long autistic review of Logan on normiebook >oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6229.png (2MB, 1500x2050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6229.png
2MB, 1500x2050px
>post long autistic review of Logan on normiebook
>oneitis comments this underneath

What the FUCK man

At least give me your fucking opinion if you want to comment, fucking refute me or something.
>>
>>35256236
I read it too
>>
>>35256276
I'll fuckin' throw you off a bridge maaaaate
>>
>>35256236

>Still likes her comment like the cuck you are
>>
>>35256311
She ended up saying what she thought after a bit of prodding, we had a good discussion on it.

It's like 4AM though so neither of us are particularly coherent
>>
>>35256236
>"fucking refute me or something"
but you're not saying anything remotely inflammatory or polarizing

or interesting

grill possibly likes you and is trying to engage over a mutual interest/shared experience

you've got your foot in the proverbial door, what are you gonna do next, kiddo?

>"who's name escapes me"

personally I hope your next move is to drive off a cliff
>>
>>35256405
I'mma be frank though I legit DO NOT remember the villains name in this. Think it was Donald or something which is a bit on the nose if you look at this as a Mexicans-crossing-the-border analogy.
>>
>>35256449
>thinking i care that you can't recall some lame villain's name

no

u can't spell, moran !

it's >"whose"
>>
File: IMG_6132.jpg (49KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6132.jpg
49KB, 500x522px
>>35256943
>not properly greentexting
You are correct, I made a grammatical error and I'll fix that immediately.
>>
>>35256396
ask her out already, wtf dude.
>>
>9/10
>damn good film
Sorry, but with a shit taste like this, you don't deserve actual replies
>>
File: 1485483675608.gif (5KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1485483675608.gif
5KB, 80x80px
Oh God I remember when I had Facebook. I'd autistically review every single fucking piece of media I consumed as if I was some taste-maker.
>>
File: IMG_6232.jpg (279KB, 1276x1733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6232.jpg
279KB, 1276x1733px
>>35257004
Hehehehehehehe

You're probably right. I'm starting to think I should just bite the bullet and run with it man.
>>
>>35257033
Somehow this has actually worked out for me. I do these autistic reviews almost every time I see a movie in theaters, and people have begun knowing me as "the movie guy".

I mean it probably helps that I'm trying to become a filmmaker but still
>>
>>35257044
>admitting to crying to a girl
>ever
Her pussy dried up right there for sure.
>>
>>35257080
actually i like it if a man can admit that he cries sometimes.
>>
>>35256236
>who's

GET OUT
>>
File: IMG_6225.jpg (96KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6225.jpg
96KB, 750x450px
>>35257080
I'll fucking fight anyone who says they didn't get a bit misty at that ending.
>>
>>35257095
I mean I know traditionally men aren't supposed to show emotions, but I'm (pretty fucking clearly) autistic so I don't give a shit about traditions of men

I just want to live a quiet life with me, multiple dead girl's hands, and meticulously collected jars of my own fingernail clippings.
>>
>posting unprompted long winded opinions on facebook

no one gives a single fuck.
>>
>>35257152
I know.

Sometimes I like posting shit for the sake of posting shit though. Occasionallg I'll get messages asking me what I thought of such and such movie, and that always makes me feel validated.
>>
>watches a movie
>posts its review on normiebook

i-is this normal ? am i the one out of the loop here ? Is this what normal people do these days , is logan the flavor of the month "intellectual" movie or something that everyone is crying about and I'm just a brainlet ?
>>
>>35257802
>is this what normal people do
>I'm posting it here
Nigga wtf do you think
>>
File: thatstupidkikeontwitter.jpg (32KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
thatstupidkikeontwitter.jpg
32KB, 540x500px
>>35257044
>dope stuff homie
>talking about crying
Oh, Anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.