[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF Application Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

I'm a lonely 25 year old girl living in a South American country.
I've only had one short relationship in my teens which has scared me away from Chads ever since and I would prefer a robot bf.
Because of the job options available to me, and my dislike of my current country, I plan on seeking work somewhere in Canada, Europe, or the US.
Some qualities about me you may have to put up with are:
>bad social anxiety
>depression
>short height of 5'0"
>boring personality
>intimacy anxiety
>aspergers

I'd appreciate it if you would greentext a bio about yourself that includes location and Skype username. I plan on reading over all posts and responding/contacting you if not inundated with too many.

If you wish to contact me more directly I've set up a group for myself where I think I'll be more comfortable speaking versus PMs where people can be quite forwardly lewd.

https://join.skype.com/r3XRhay708c4
>>
I expect +200 replies for this shit.

As alone as I am I won't follow your game.
>>
i dont wanna be your boyfriend but do you speak fluent spanish?
>>
>south
are you in kentucky?
am the only robot in the state.
>>
>>35248121
>South American country
Learn to read anon
>>
>>35247936

Red flag, guys.

> Dated Chad in teens
> Scared
> It was an abusive relationship
> Meaning she liked it
> Probably has BPD or Bipolar
> Will go back to Chad the second she sees one
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 488x274px
>>35247936
>Really bad social anxiety
>Sad for the past few months (I guess you can called that depressed)
>Average height of 6'0 B)
>People say I'm interesting but I really don't think I am.
>Can paint, play the violin and play videogames
>Probably on the spectrum
>>
>>35247936
>23
>dated qts in High School
>abusive dad
>mom was a druggie
>live in NA
>skype: aloyzi
>>
File: Repulsed.jpg (35KB, 479x735px) Image search: [Google]
Repulsed.jpg
35KB, 479x735px
>>35247936
TITS OR GTFO YOU PATHETIC ROASTIE! THIS IS A BOARD FOR ROBOTS, NOT SOME BITCH WHO'S TRYING TO GET SLOPPY SECONDS BECAUSE SHE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE LIKE THE RETARDED CUNT THAT SHE IS.

SHOW YOUR BODY OR GO BACK TO THE POTTY WHERE YOU BELONG ROASTIE.
>>
hook up/contactfagging threads are for >>>/soc/
>>
>>35247936
>21
>bad social anxiety, suicidal since young age, both parents are high achieving academics
>tfw can't an hero since older sister beat me to it
>looking forward to a life of studying, /fit/ing, eating, sleeping
>Northeast USA
>skype: turtles
>>
>>35249023
dude, you need to chill. have you considered that some females might have gone through similar experiences as yourself?
>>
>26 and in USA
>autism
>trained and sometimes employed librarian
>good sense of humor
>bird dad
>could only have a robot gf
>Skype: mr.bubbles6838

I don't know what else to say.
>>
Hola chica latina, eres blanca o no?
>>
>>35249187
>26 years old and unironically replied to this thread
fucking hell man
>>
>>35249233
What part of
>autism
is confusing you?
>>
>>35249279
Even an autist should know better.
>>
File: 1486156062112.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486156062112.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>35249146
No, because a women always has options that a man will not. All a women has to do to win a mate is look good. While men actually need to have skills on top of looks to win. Coming to a board full of men who have taken wrong turns in life and want to let off steam to literally advertise yourself like a fucking prize who knows she'll have men lining up for her is absolutely appalling. So until a see a thread with the genders switched, I WILL KEEP HOUNDING THESE WALKING SACKS AND FLAPS UNTIL THEY GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

SHOW YOUR BODY, OR BACK TO THE POTTY YOU DISGUSTING SACKS OF SHIT.
>>
>>35247936
hahahahahahahaha pedazo de zorra jamas nadie saldra contigo, seguro que no eres ni blanca reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1487490058822.jpg (121KB, 962x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487490058822.jpg
121KB, 962x701px
21 year old straight male virgin

[email protected]

might as well try. If you're a girl, send me a message and maybe we'll click or not. No obligation that we HAVE to date or anything if you message me.
>>
File: 1483408765833.gif (865KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483408765833.gif
865KB, 400x400px
>>35247936
>thread about how to get beta orbiters yesterday
>now a roastie trying to get beta orbiters

The bitch only wants your money
>>
20 year old straight male virgin

[email protected]

might as well try. If you're a girl, send me a message and maybe we'll click or not. No obligation that we HAVE to date or anything if you message me.
>>
>>35248008
Yeah, and it does not even sound real.
>>
>>35247936
>20
>Netherlands
>Student programming
>Game a lot
>Watch movies a lot
>Browse 4chan a lot
>We could game together and bond over that
>Skype: [email protected]
>>
>>35247936
are you a virgin? did you ever touch him or he touched you
>>
>>35247936
OP, which person are you in the skype group?

the skype group was a mistake btw
>>
*24 (soon 25)
*social anxiety
*self diagnosed depression
*5'3" (hopefully manlets are not excluded)
*semi boring personality
*California, USA
*robot, borderline cyborg I guess
*Browse pol, r9k, biz
*Play Overwatch and rocket league semi regularly
*Like driving to unknown places near the ocean and just relaxing when I have spare time

>>
>>35249814
She's the only girl admin in it
>>
>tfw everyone is older than me
Am I the only 18 year old here?
>>
>>35251378
I wish you were, teenagers infest this board. Though at least they're apparently not as thirsty for some mid-20s uggo's snatch.

Which reminds me
>25 year old
>girl
>>
>>35251378
this trash board has been invaded by normies and 14-18 year olds, so, no--you're majority.
>>
>>35251378

We used to tell faggots like you to lurk the fuck moar, but now we just want you to leave. Leave and never come back.
>>
>19 years old, khv
>little to no social skills
>crippling social anxiety
>depression
>possibly bipolar
>no hobbies
>dropped out of uni

im a walking disaster, but i'll love you regardless if u can see past them
im a portugoose and skype is "danny"
>>
>>35249778
She posted a namestamped pic in the group
>>
>>35252396

And it isn't reposted in the thread yet?
>>
>>35247936
Can you please not.
Also nice list of meme disorders you don't have.
You have a disorder, it's called being a dumb roastie.
Cease all posting.
>>
>>35247936
>South American

I'm from Colombia, where are you from?
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (13KB, 332x291px)
7f2.jpg
13KB, 332x291px
>>35247936
wont fool me whore
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0w1dFrKfloJ
>>
these threads always make me so sad, even in the best case scenario you are just one sad lonely robot amongst many competing for an attention whores attention...
>>
What part of south america? I used to live in Ecuador but I moved to Madrid last year. Can't tell you how good it feels to live outside that third world shithole that is South America
>>
>>35249564
>If you're a girl, send me a message and maybe we'll click or not. No obligation that we HAVE to date or anything if you message me.
Holy fuck this is entirely too beta, my guy. Knock that shit off. It's weird and makes it sound like that's exactly what you want.
>>
>>35252522
You can just ask for them in the group
>>
>>35253088

I'm not in the skype group. Someone should just post them here.
>>
Hahahaha imagine having such a big ego to create a "bf application" group, keep worshipping anyone who says they're a women and this is what happens.

Please prove you're depressed and kill yourself OP
>>
>>35253117
Just join and ask you pussy
>>
>>35247936

>27
>Indiana USA
>play WoW n Overwatch
> Work at Univ
>skype: isaiah.innis
>>
File: imnotachad.jpg (42KB, 461x820px) Image search: [Google]
imnotachad.jpg
42KB, 461x820px
>26
>USA
>Somewhat smart IQ 120
>Have decent amount of money saved
>Work an OK job for someone single
>Hobbies include: Vidya, exercise, reading

I'm tired of fucking american sluts who have a meme-tier personality. From my experience with fembots they are a lot more interesting and I wouldn't mind dating one if there was some attraction and we clicked. Hit me up on skype if interested:

alex.doe96

pic related its me
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-29_21-32-58.png (620KB, 478x596px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-29_21-32-58.png
620KB, 478x596px
my ____ is huge
>>
File: IMG_4681.jpg (1MB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4681.jpg
1MB, 1000x1334px
>>35247936
As you can see here, I'm a big guy. I can make you happy :)
>>
>>35247936
De donde sos?
>>
File: Cryjak.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
Cryjak.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
tfw no gf
This is what rock bottom of originality looks like
>>
>>35252396
Does not mean that the photos were taken by the person who started this thread, if he has a co-operator.

I can't be sure, but OP's text does not appear as if it was written by a female, but by a guy who pretends to be a female. It's the way she uses the expressions "Chad" and "robot". Do women in South America even know what those mean? And if they do, I doubt they use them in a dating add.

Well, whatever. Hope no one gets hurt.
>>
>>35254973
If you've been on this board long enough you'd be aware that people from different countries visit this board.
All proof: namestamped pics, voice calls, and, Skype videos should be enough to dispel your paranoia.
>but OP's text does not appear as if it was written by a female
You could approach with same cynicism when messages are less intelligible. You're full of doubt and odds are that not none of these threads would be believable to you.
>>
>>35254973
I she can speak English and is familiar with the culture of this board she can.
It's honestly not that hard.
>>
>>35255145
>All proof: namestamped pics, voice calls, and, Skype videos should be enough to dispel your paranoia.

None of that proves anything tho, IF you have a co-operator who you hired to do it all, for some reason. They could be criminals even, trying to lure desperate robots to give money for a mentally challenged yet "hot" Brasilian girl.

You've gotta be OP, trying to convince there's nothing hazy in what you do.

You also kind of remind me of that "Tyger" guy, Elliot Rodger's worst internet enemy, who started that silly YouTube channel with someone pretending to be his fangirl. Maybe you are him, actually? :)
>>
>>35255241
I'm sure there are many South American women who can speak English, but I doubt they even know this board exists. Anime and Asian culture are not big in South America, the way they are big in Europe and USA. But hey, maybe there are a few individuals into them. It's just the choice of words that's suspicious: "...scared me away from Chads ever since and I would prefer a robot bf" sounds exactly like something that a robot himself would write, not a woman wanting to have a robot bf.

Off now. Not that important a topic.
>>
>>35247936
>Greentexted bio plus username

Doesn't have to be real
>>
>>35255356
Then don't give money you retard.
No girl has asked or guy offered. Take your cynical lenses off and realize you're taking it too seriously.
>>
>>35247936
>be me
>26 y/o
>fluent spanish and english
>balding, big beautiful beard
>tanned skin
>mine gemstones all day
>4ft 6

anyone interested?
>>
>24
>social anxiety
>6'5
>normie
>dude weed lmao
>play video games with friends
>>
>>35255565
So you are now saying it is not to be taken seriously? Even if the OP's message is quite serious. Even more suspicious.

And there's nothing retarded in what I said, and you know it. If no one asked money yet, they might do it later on, to be able to travel to see the willing robots. Then, after getting the money, they just won't show up.

Do what you want. I do not really care.
>>
>>35253239
hey i was born there, bloomington indiana wish i could visit cause i dont even have the faintest of memory
>>
>>35247936
Fuck off spic scum.
SAGED
>>
>>35249146
Where the fuck do you think you are,oregami faggot?
>>
>>35247936
>South American country
>imblying u wont talk grogan out

RREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IVEFIGUREDITOUT.jpg (58KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
IVEFIGUREDITOUT.jpg
58KB, 668x712px
hm
Will u eat KFC with me?
>>
>>35249639

If I ever talked to a girl from gere the first word out of my mouth after she asks for anythingnof monetary value is "Fuck off, Roastie."
>>
Do you feel validated yet roastie?
>>
>>35247936
I hope you find someone. Not gonna post shit because no one wants to move into a one bedroom apartment and I'm not rich enough to take care of someone yet. Best of luck.
>>
>>35256549
Probably she does anyway
>h-he he those stupid bitter virgin robots, I know they want my p-pussy.
>>
File: 1487011226752.png (1MB, 781x744px)
1487011226752.png
1MB, 781x744px
>>35256579
I just wanted to see what was up...
I don't know what to look for really.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.