[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE THAT WE ARE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488131765179.jpg (49KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488131765179.jpg
49KB, 466x750px
This is a friendly reminder that each and every one of you is literally God and ought to begin your journey in order to Wake Up, at which point you will have complete control over your reality.

We, as God, are that we are. We are all that is. Our consciousness is all that exists, and it is responsible for the creation and maintenance of each of our subjective realities.

Once you have awakened, I do not claim that you can physically manipulate reality in a way visible to others (though I do not deny it, either), but I do posit that you will be able to create your own reality, which will appear to others to be within your own mind. (Of course, they don't know that they're living in a universe of our/their own design already!)

Those of you who have rejected '3DPD' in favor of 2D waifus are already well on your way. I mean this unironically; you can see the parallels between this and the anti-materialism heralded by Buddhism and Hinduism, the Abrahamic Religions, as well as many other Eastern Religions.

I wish you all the best of luck. Let me know when your game of Hide and Seek is over.
>>
>>35246950
>but I do posit that you will be able to create your own reality, which will appear to others to be within your own mind
I'm not schizophrenic anon.
>>
>>35246950
TELL ME HOW TO AWAKEN, GUIDE ME MAN
>>
That's not how it works. You don't have control over your mind, it has control over you. You can't (easily) kill your ego like that. The people who do either take strong psychedelic drugs or have practiced intense meditation for years and years.
>>
>>35247479
(Am OP)
If only I knew, anon. I'm not nearly so enlightened. I am, however, on my own journey towards this.

I would recommend exploring your mind and self however possible, in as many varied ways as possible, as often as possible.

This includes meditation, lucid dreaming/Astral projection, use of hallucinogens or other psychedelic substances, as well as fantasizing/daydreaming, creating a tulpa or similar, attempting to awaken latent psychic abilities, a whole bunch of other /x/ stuff, as well as general studying, reading, and mental self-improvement!
>>
>>35246950
Help me make my reality not a shit. I am a shitty creator! I made it the wrong way!!
>>
>>35246950
I am sorry, but you are wrong. The mind will disappear, but material reality never will.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 234x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 234x626px
And if we're all omnipowerful Gods, how is it possible that some people don't know this? If we all have enlightenment already in us, how did anyone or anything convince us otherwise? Does for example, the Abrahamic God need anyone to tell him what he is or be reminded? Of course not. How can all other religions then be the same?

I understand the sentiment of wanting to be unified and powerful, but there many holes in the logic behind this idea.
>>
>>35246950
Look into manipulating your subconscious, that's where the real fun begins. If you can learn to manipulate your body temperature with your mind, then your on the right path.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.