[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- You're depressed due to your own inadequacy. Stop diagnosing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1816.gif (173KB, 629x558px) Image search: [Google]
1816.gif
173KB, 629x558px
- You're depressed due to your own inadequacy. Stop diagnosing yourself with mental disorders. You're just a stupid fag that can't reflect on themselves and improve.
- Women aren't attracted to you because you're uninteresting,boring, and offer nothing in exchange to make you stand out or be interested.
- Women don't find cocks attractive and what I mean by that is sending a penis picture isn't going to get a chick to fuck you. Perhaps for men it's different but you have to remember that penis is in high supply but low in demand and pussy is low in supply but high in demand. A penis tells nothing about you that would make you interesting.
- You and other men care more about your cock size than girls do. Stop thinking you need an 8 incher to be attractive.
- I'm not leaving you fembots out of this either. The reason why you have a million relationships throughout your life and come off as a crazy fucking bitch is because you are still a child in your mind and you have no emotional maturity and therefore people use you as a cumrag and once they can't handle your craziness they leave. Get over it and fucking fix it if you don't like it.
- Pussy won't fix your problems so stop acting like it will. Plus why should some girl be with your inadequate ass? so they can be around a retard who's depressed all the time and offers nothing in return not even in terms of emotional support? also a partner isn't like a puppy you can't just play with it for a few days and then get bored of it women are human beings just like men are and they have their own personal feelings and dreams ect ect, just like you do.
>>
- Your world view will be challenged the more people you meet. You'll have to get used to that and not always expect things to go your way.
- Being alpha/beta actually has nothing to do with what the media portrays. It actually reflects back to adaptability of your environment and the ones that die off/don't pass on their genes are the ones that can't adapt to new environment and experiences.
- Nobody wants to be around you because you're a sad sack of shit that makes everyone else feel down. You never smile in your pictures and the reason you don't is due to your own personal victim complex.
- You don't want a relationship you want sexual release which is fine but just admit it. It's not as taboo to say nowadays you just desire sex.
- Women aren't the reason why your life sucks, women are not heartless monsters you're just a retard with no experience with them. Plus you should just treat women like you would men and if they don't like it then too bad.
>>
- Women can smell desperation from a mile away and nothing is more unattractive than them knowing you just want to fuck them. If I was a woman i'd be insulted by this to.
- Women don't get more attention than you do however they get more unwanted attention. You really have to see it from their perspective especially when the same boring horny retard approaches them for the 1000th time in a row. Not even major sluts like this kind of dude unless they're getting paid tons of money.
- A miracle isn't going to come and save you so stop whining and being a fucking bitch already.
- You keep trying to go for 10/10's. stop that shit. You claim women are super shallow but can't see your own hypocrisy. Fuck off.
- Not everyone defending a woman's position is a "cuck" or a "beta" the majority of you however could be labeled as such because you see sex as an end reward as opposed to just a normal thing.
- Desperation is more unattractive than how ugly you think you are. Not trying to boast here but iv'e seen guys that are way more attractive than me like at least 9/10 10/10 are still virgins. I'm like a 5/10 and iv'e gotten laid so obviously you've done something really wrong or maybe you're just retarded.
- Stop looking for a fembot. They're probably just as fucking depraved and stupid as you are
>>
>>35153334
Wow, golly, that is an awful lot of things I have to do just to get a woman to make eye contact with and not immediately recoil and shout 'rape!'

Tell me, what are they going to do for me?
>>
>>35153334

You can't just choose to improve. If you're physically inferior, there's nothing you can do about it.
You only say that women don't care about penis size because it's a trait that can't be changed. Typical normalfag just-world rationalization. I'm sure you'd also say they don't care about height or how large your frame is.
>>
-posting your personal diary/tumblr blogpost on r9k and lying to yourself is sad.

thanks for your the lifehacks dr.phil, suck my dick.
>>
- Stop caring about your height. The "manlet" thing is yet another myth made up by insecure men. Yes women like taller men that's just evolution however there's plenty of women who don't care and if a woman doesn't want to date you due to your height she's either a shallow cunt or maybe she just have prefrences. Nothing wrong with that infact most men would prefer women to be thin/skinnier. So I guess we can't have that standard? it's evolution for fuck sakes.
P.S: Before you say "lol you're tall that's why you can say that." nigger i'm only 5'11. Does my height bother me? egh, maybe a tiny bit. I wish I was 6'2 but I wish for a lot of other things to and i'm probably not gonna get them so there's no point in obsessing over shit you can't change anyway. Honestly the height thing doesn't matter.
- "normies" aren't the reason why your life sucks. What you're doing is the same sort of dehumanization human beings have been doing to eachother since the dawn of time. Just more primitive tribalism. You use the term "normies" to dehumanize and discredit the other group of people and so far all the arguments against them have just been projections of inadequacy.
>>
Gee thanks Chad for telling us how easy you have it.
>>
nah, i'm just fucking ugly as fuck.
>>
>>35153539
>im only 5'11
Fucking giant. I'm 5'4 with a baby face.

You tall fags NEVER know how good you have it. You don't know what it's like to look like a child at least 20. Fuck off. Genes mean everything.
>>
>>35153582
I'm fat and have a baby face you're just being a fag again.
>>
Nah, i`ve been all my life a shy fucktard. Went to a psych and confirmed that i got avpd. There`s no cure for me. No med & therapy can fix inadequacy & emotional avoidance i`m feeling for the last 8 years. (22 now)
>>
You Stupid Cunt. You think your psycho babble is the answer to everything. You come here with all the supposed answers, yet none of them make sense. Have you heard of real mental illness you cunt? Have you understood the curse that plagues the robot you cunt? You haven't, so shut the fuck up with your psycho babble and FUCK OFF.
>>
>>35154056
>you stupid cunt
>says something stupid

>psycho babble
>proceeds to swear and scream at me in text.
>>
Wow. Someone typed all this.
>>
>>35153582
I'm 5'7 with a baby face, small chin, and jew nose. From personal experience, looks matter much less than robots tends to think.
>>
>>35154204
Well did you get the fucking message then?
>>
>>35154459
Take that question, re read my posts, and ask yourself that instead because it's more appropriate.
>>
>>35153539
>Only 5'11

Sub 5'7 is the real cutoff though
>>
>>35153334
>>35153342
>>35153353
Fuck off and never return.
>>
>>35153334
learn how to greentext not reading your dashposting like you are writing an outline for your english class.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.