[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is it about traps that make them better than women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

File: cute girl 1.webm (653KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl 1.webm
653KB, 400x540px
What exactly is it about traps that make them better than women?

Why is it that more and more straight Chads are having sexual encounters with traps?
>>
chads need to stay the fuck away from our traps
>>
File: cute girl 2.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl 2.webm
2MB, 360x640px
Some even argue that boys make for better girls than actual girls.
>>
Having the sex drive of a guy and giving better head
>>
>>35113583
why are their dicks so small?

are they physically disfigured?
>>
File: cute girl 3.webm (477KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl 3.webm
477KB, 320x240px
>>35113571
Traps will always be there for us in the end. No need to worry.

>>35113587
This.
>>
Report Trap threads do not respond to trap threads. Traps no are better than attention seeking roasties, they are mentally ill and definitely are not any bettervthsn roasties. "Fembots" and "trap posting" "boipussy" must go, you have /LGBT/ for this sort of thing.
>>
Being Mentally ill makes them more adorable to robots.
>>
>>35113583
I mean, Bruce Jenner was "woman of the year," so
>>
/r/ing traps who cum hands free from anal

never seen it
>>
>>35113680
I orgasm from anal but I don't ejaculate, it's a different kind of orgasm

>>35113646
feemale hormones shrink the penis
>>
File: Asian.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asian.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35113650
butthurt roastie is butthurt!
>>
>>35113565
>What exactly is it about traps that make them better than women?

For the first time, I will answer this question, as it continues to be asked even when the answer is only a single measly inferential step away from common sense.
They want to give men what men want.
>>
>>>/lgbt/ GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1397473825728.webm (1MB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397473825728.webm
1MB, 500x800px
i like this video desu. she looks a bit nervous and self-conscious. it's cute.
>>
File: Jane Marie.webm (1MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Jane Marie.webm
1MB, 960x544px
>>35113730
>GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nothing gay about liking traps m8. The Greeks and Romans would often fuck the shit out of femboys and traps. We're after their femininity. It's natural. But if calling it gay helps you deal with it, then so be it. Man has always, and will always, love femboys. Video related is not quite a trap or femboy. She's gotten herself implants, but how can you honestly tell me that a a woman with a vagina is better than her? You're missing out, there's nothing like making your girl shoot her load while you pump it hard in her boipussy.
>>
>>35113817
these traps would look so much better without the fake tits. natural is always better
>>
I used to dig traps. Not so much. But here is why I think many people like traps.

-More accessible. The average robot thinks that a trap, or simply someone who transitioned or is crossdressing, is way more accessible than a 'natural' girl. HRT actually dumbs men down, which makes transitionees more naive and gullible. More than that, the robot thinks that the trap can relate with him far more than a stacy ever could, having been in his shoes at some point. These things make the robot's subconscious mind give a lot of importance to the trap as a potential companion.

-Secondary feminine traits. I've heard that more often than not, we're attracted to people's secondary characters in terms of 'sexuality'; for instance, we tend to be attracted to women that have a symmetrical face shape, nice curves, etc... without forcibly giving the ass or tits that much importance. We're speaking of attraction more than sexual tension here.

-The vice. Most straight-men find homosexuality to be something they're just not compatible with. Homosexuality is, to many of us, subconsciously at least, a vice. And dating someone with a dick is, in itself, vicious for those people. Human beings get drunk with vicious acts, such as prostitution, drinking, doing drugs, it makes them feel GOOD. And defying society's constructs AND YOUR OWN is a true 'rebel' move.

I could speak more of this. But traps are closer to being a real and true companion. Hell, if I could have a trap GF, I wouldn't mind the dick, because there is so much more in a trap than there is in a stacy.
>>
>>35113851
>these traps would look so much better without the fake tits. natural is always better
I totally agree. But I think the ones with implants like Jane Marie are a good starter or eye-opener for those who are still in denial about their attraction towards girls with penises.
>>
>>35113856

good post. 10/10. i enjoyed reading that.
>>
>>35113856
You're speaking as if the layman would prefer them.

But let's be honest, it's robots that like traps. And robots who become traps. Outliers that belong together. It's still a significantly small margin of the population that somehow finds itself on this Tibetan yak farm.
>>
>>35113565
>more attention-seeking and mentally unstable than a woman
>more self-centred than a woman
>far less attractive than a woman
>can't have children
>irritating over-exaggerated fetishised portrayal of women
>somehow traps are better than women
>>
>>35113949
I have said 'robots' many times in my post. I agree that the robot is way more prone to find traps attractive, I just thought that it was obvious enough already.

And many heterosexual men are a bit 'queer'. Nobody is 100% straight, and it's fine.
>>
File: 1451074659167.jpg (30KB, 423x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451074659167.jpg
30KB, 423x604px
>>35113747
Kalindra Chan is best Chan
>>
>>35113565

Fuck off Jew. You can't reproduce with traps thus they're inferior. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35113996
>the robot is way more prone to find traps attractive
Do you think that has to do more with nurture rather than nature? I think so.
>>
>>35113565
But I want a woman where I can start a family with op.
>>
>>35113565
It might be because women in the west have become men and the men have become women
>>
>>35114032
Definitely. Take someone who is isolated from the rest of society, who hates 'chads' and feels all alone and always yearning for affection even though they don't know what it really is, and you'll end up with an individual that has an important need for companionship.

My brother is a robot, and he talks to other robots and tries to get involved romantically with one of them. When I ask him about it, he tells me he just doesn't care about whether it's a man or a woman. But there is always this sole image of the 'ideal' companion... males that are straight but derive into bisexuality probably still value women more than men, at least, that's what I observed.

Traps are the middle ground. The robot's perfect companion, of course, with some downsides. For one, the trap completely aligns with the robot's nature. The robot, isolated and shunned for most of his life, can easily relate to the trap who probably went through some messed up shit in their mind at some point, and can comfort them. They both understand each other based on their nurturing through time.

Every trap I came across and talked to ended up really digging me because I gave them the impression that I understood them, I was talking to them for who they were, and that I was a protective figure. You don't know it, but if you talk to someone who has went through a lot of shit and if they give you a lot of advice and just are there for you, you'll end up developing something for them, it can be a protective figure, it can be a crush even. I once talked to someone who ended up 'falling for me' in 5 days, simply because they were so hurt.

Sorry for typing so much at 2:45 AM, but I just need to make that point; the accessibility of traps is mainly issued from the shit events they had in their lives. I talked to many traps, and they all told me that they were tired of people just asking for nudes and whatnot. They want something 'true', and so does the robot.
>>
File: 1478084084701.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478084084701.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
You're not a robot if you think you need a (((partner))). Doesn't matter if it's the opposite sex or a fucking tranny. True robots are enlightened and don't fall for the Jew meme of finding your "soul mate". Fucking disgusting. You're all failed normies, not true robots. Please, kill yourselves.
>>
>>35114129
All of that sounds sad, and not ideal romantically. What's the endgame in all of this?

This looks alot more like a mental illness and wanting attention.
>>
>>35114175
I don't think you're right. You can run from your demons until you're exhausted, one day, they'll catch up and you'll have to deal with them. We're all human, no matter how much you hate yourself, and it's impossible to simply avoid the idea of 'love'. If you do, and if you don't find anything that gives you such a thrill, you will start being dissociated and your brain will hop into chemical imbalance. And as someone who did that for years... it destroys you.

But then again, it's never up to us to 'fall' in love. It just happens.
>>
>>35114205
Well, we must define what is an objective definition of this romantic ideal. We must define what companions do in a relationship and whether or not they benefit one another. If you look at any relationship between a chad and a stacy, you'll notice that they try to be supportive of each other's choices, support each other in hard times, be a shoulder to 'cry on', provide love and affection to their partner, along with other things.

A robot and a trap being in a relationship don't differ all that much. At the end of the day, we ALL seek attention, no matter what you say, we all seek attention even if minimally, that's just how human beings function. The problem here isn't that the robot has a flawed concept of romance, the robot is flawed at the core, as much as I dislike saying it. The robot is flawed at the core and simply cannot help himself. I know many robots that have an absolutely shitty mental health, and just can't lift themselves up. The same goes for traps, too.

When I think about romance, the first thing that comes to mind is 'chemistry'. Hypothetically speaking, would you say that someone who has problems mentally would align well with someone that never had to deal with mental instability? I don't think so. We seek to forget ourselves by immersing ourselves into others more often than not, though. We associate with people that are different than us on the surface, but really very similar at the core. Every relationship is like that, this similarity provokes the common ground.

I don't think it's mental illness, a relationship with a trap, I mean. You need to keep in mind that the majority, if not the totality of traps have some sort of personal problem to begin with. They are not incapable of romance, they just can't have the traditional stacy-chad marriage and have kids. No trap is 100% healthy.
>>
comfy thread is comfy

oregano
>>
>>35114205
(cont.)

That's more or less the point I wanted to make, too. The fact that traps and robots associate because they are of compatible natures, not because they WANT attention and yearn for that and only that. Yes, wanting attention does play a certain role in all of it. Attention seeking does have an effect over people and their actions, but it is not the 'real' motive behind it, and I'm not speaking of superficial 'cute robot bf' relationships here. We all want attention, but that's that, I believe. I also disagree with what you said concerning it seeming more like mental illness.

Traps and robots are hyper-compatible. What I mean by that is that in most cases, a robot and a trap, issued from very similar 'habitats', are bound to share certain interests, they are bound to understand how it feels to be isolated and mocked. And they can lift each other up because they NEED it. They can't do it by themselves.

A lone trap won't really function well, nor will a lone robot. But together, they could actually adapt to society and even if their life events affect them that much, they would still have something that makes them happy.
>>
File: 1465763500234.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1465763500234.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>35113565
>What exactly is it about traps that make them better than women?
the penis obv
>>
>>35113680
Just search for sissygasm
>>
File: 1485041489158.png (73KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485041489158.png
73KB, 450x337px
>>35113565
>Tfw trap but shy to post lewds encase anyone anyone ever finds out who I am and ruin my life.
>>
File: IMG_1429.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1429.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>35116963
do it faggot

hers some of mine
>>
I like the visual indicator of arousal and orgasm more than anything
>>
>>35114205
Mental illness is a spook.
Everybody needs attention.
>>
>>35117038
>tfw the people this qt will never be in Aus
>>
>>35113565
Good bait /lgbt/. Thanks for improving the quality of this board.
>>
>>35113565
Women are shit tier partners. The only reason men put up with them was because it wasn't socially acceptable to fuck traps. Now women are losing their shit because the only thing keeping them relevant is their uterus. That's why TERF's (trans excluding feminists) want to kill all traps
>>
Prison Gay Thread #1488

Thad (Chad's gay cousin) only fucks them to piss you orbiters off ;)
>>
File: 1472472695091.jpg (201KB, 857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1472472695091.jpg
201KB, 857x1134px
>>35114212
>inner demons

thank you for this astounishing post, anon
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.