[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He asks for no tomatoes on his burger Is there a bigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 146964348684163.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
146964348684163.png
22KB, 804x743px
>He asks for no tomatoes on his burger

Is there a bigger "I'm a virgin" red flag than this?
>>
Whatever normie faggot enjoy your shitty tomato slice
>>
>>35093268
>he eats fastfood
is there anything more disgusting than this?
>>
You can't tell if someone is a virgin or not by what they order.

I think we can all tell that you're a virgin because you posted that though.
>>
>>35093281
>>35093290
>>35093291
Ok, listen up you fucking fags because I am only going to say this once. Get the FUCK out of my thread now you fucking tomato-slurping turbo virgins. No wonder women won't go near you with a 10ft pole when you keep ordering your fucking "fruit" even though everyone thinks it's a vegetable (maybe a vegetable like you people). Stop posting in my fucking thread.
>>
>>35093268
Tomatoes are disgusting and I'm not a virgin
>>
>>35093312
>when you keep ordering your fucking "fruit"
>He asks for no tomatoes on his burger

Are you retarded?
>>
>Have a nice warm soft burger with some nice warm melted cheese
>Want to stick a big cold wet slab of fucking tomato in with that to ruin the texture.

I don't understand how it appeals to anyone. Some onions are fine though as long as they're warm.
>>
>>35093328
Shut the fuck up no wonder women hate you
>>
>>35093348
Isn't it time for you to close the thread out of shame?
>>
>>35093366
Your whole life is a fucking shame. Every single thing you do. When you wake up and take your first blink, that is shameful. When you brush your teeth and take the first whiff, that is a shameful. To be honest, there is nothing you can do that would not be considered shameful by the general population - and you will be a social piranha (if that's not already the case). Again, stop posting in this thread because you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper like the autist virgin you are and embarrassing yourself more and more.
>>
It more of a a sign that they have some class and better taste. Tomatoes never ever under any circumstances go on a hamburger. It's just not in any of the accepted styles.

When I want a salad I typically order mine in a small bowl. If it's going to be on a burger why stop there? Just put the salad, burger, wine, and maybe even some wax candles in a blender and serve it as a thick paste?

I actually did try to make a burger that had a tomato slice but it's a pain in the ass. The bread has to be pan toasted and then you have to melt a piece of cheese on the medial surface of the top but so it doesn't ruin the rest of the burger. It also was only successful with the expensive heritage varieties you get at the farmers market. I believe I was successful but it's more a curious thought experiment. It was good in the sense that I could make a chocolate mint orange juice chili good. Interesting but a huge pain in the ass and not as good as sticking to tradition.
>>
>>35093268
eat chicken burgers, no tomatoes there
>>
>>35093410
Why don't you just order a village people CD while you're at it?
>>
>>35093268
Tomatos are gross without enough salt. And even then, they taste like gunk and feel like snot while you're eating them. I'll get my dose of tomato in the form of ketchup.
>>
Tomatoes are gross and ruin every burger or sandwich

If this makes me a virgin then I accept my fate, I will not yield
>>
File: ZCScvHi.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZCScvHi.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
How can anyone dislike tomatoes? I never understood this.
>>
>>35093290
>you fucking tomato-slurping turbo virgins
>don't even eat burgers
Is this an american thing to be retarded and have some type of burger-related narcissism, and a hate towards healthy things like tomatoes?
>>
>>35093470
meant for you >>35093312

it's original i swear
>>
>>35093481
fuck off retard armpit
>>
>>35093489
What are you even trying to say at this point? Fucking Americans.
>>
>>35093268
Dude. I fucking hate tomatoes. Everything about them. I hate ketchup. I hate spaghetti, I eat pizza with NO sauce. So you bet your ass I don't get a nasty ass cold slice of fruit on my hot steamy, melty cheese with bacon burger. Fuck that. I bet you think pineapple goes on pizza too. Fucking freak. Btw, im not a virgin.
>>
File: retard armpit.png (15KB, 811x598px) Image search: [Google]
retard armpit.png
15KB, 811x598px
>>35093501
you are a fucking retard arm pit i went and did the honor of drawing a pic of you morona
>>
>>35093508

>pizza without sauce

What the fuck my man
>>
>>35093516
>screencap bait
>>
>>35093533
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
>>
File: cereal guy 4.jpg (16KB, 216x192px) Image search: [Google]
cereal guy 4.jpg
16KB, 216x192px
>>35093410
>Cheese beneath top bread
>>
>>35093317
So which one of those statements is a lie, and why is it most likely the latter?
>>
>>35093467
they only know stupid genetically manipulated tomatoes, red like a baboons ass but tasting like tap water
>>
>>35093268
lmo senpai tomatoes are nigger tier. fuck you if you eat tomatoes. ketchup and salsa are good but fuck tomatoes.
>>
File: 1485652453881.jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485652453881.jpg
8KB, 198x255px
>>35093268
>proud virgin
>always want tomatoes
>don't like pickles
You got that wrong mate. No pickles is for virgins.
Also not eating the onion means your mom will die in her sleep during the night of the day you order.
>>
>>35093410
>It's just not in any of the accepted styles.
kek 6/10 pasta not enough tomato
>>
>>35093636
>No pickles is for virgins.
this.
how can someone not like pickles...
>>
>>35093268
Its tied with ordering Mayo and Ketchup mixed together
>>
>>35093334
Tomato is fucking nice, fuck off you big baby. Eat your fucking vegetables.
>>
>>35093610
Yup. These fruits have never eaten a good farmer's market tomato in their life. Fresh non-gm tomato slices served on a plate salted and oiled? Mwah, molto fucking bene.
>>
>>35093419

Sure, why the hell not? If you can fit the kitchen sink throw that in the blender too.

>>35093573
Yes, to protect the bread from getting soggy. It's the same technique I use in Reubens to keep the kraut and dressing from soggying the rye. It works but still isn't ideal. Maybe it could be incorporated into the patty but stuffed burgers are too disgusting for me to even bother with.

>>35093660

Not pasta, very fresh hot 'n ready opinion.

>>35093690

Pickles don't go on burgers either, too wet. If you want the taste then use a good sourdough or serve quartered pickles on the side.

>>35094003

I love tomatoes when it's used correctly. I don't usually serve as an appetizer but if I can get a good heritage varietal in season then what you describe is excellent. Just don't put it on a burger. It's a disgrace to the tomato and the burger.
>>
>>35093268

>Orders a plain chicken burger (so it's just bun and chicken)

That's easily the biggest "I'm a virgin" red flag.
>>
File: extreme_rage_by_myongski.jpg (103KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
extreme_rage_by_myongski.jpg
103KB, 600x400px
>He asks for NO condiments or toppings on his burger

Why the fuck don't you just eat a pile of shit you fucking idiot? Nothing pisses me off more than people who do this.
>>
>>35094134

Grilled chicken sandwiches are nice though. Makes for a very light lunch, but I'd butter the roll.

>>35094222

The emphasis in a burger is on the meat. It's overwhelmed when you start putting all kinds of extra shit on it. If you are too lazy to get a decent cut of meat to grind and cook to medium rare why bother? You sound like the kind of guy who drowns steak in ketchup. A proper steak only needs salt and pepper, maybe paprika if it's nothing fancy.
>>
>Takes toppings of the pizza
If you do this i want to murder you and rape your family. Fuck you
>>
>>35094222
Really? Nothing pisses you off more than people eating sandwiches the wrong way? Nothing the whole world? You have a pretty easy life, friendo.
>>
>>35093268
I stumbled upon one of the great discussion threads of 4chan. What a sight
>>
>>35095159

Stick around and you'll see even more. Food autism, female hate, and spaghetti threads are my personal favorites. It's fascinating how some autists genuinely believe that tomatoes go on burgers or milk goes in scrambled eggs.
>>
>>35093268
>love ketchup
>love tomato sauce
>disgusted by tomatoes
I don't know wtf is wrong with me man
>>
The only thing I don't get tomatoes on is Taco Bell stuff. I hate diced tomatoes, especially on Taco Bell, because it tastes like bursts of fruity shit when I eat Taco Bell.
>>
>>35095301

Its the calcium they add. Gives it a weird texture. I use tomatoes in Mexican but it has to be fresh. Usually I just throw together a basic salsa.
>>
>>35095276
>milk goes in scrambled eggs
how else do you make them?
>>
>>35093268
Excellent post OP. You sure pissed off a lot of virgins and picky eaters in only 2 sentences.
>>
but I'm allergic to tomatoes
>>
depends on the season, really

gtfoutta here with them mealy winter tomatoes
>>
>>35096414
aka allergic to pussy
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.