[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retailcuck General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 57

File: 1470499621285.jpg (118KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1470499621285.jpg
118KB, 849x565px
Been a while

>tfw you accidentally make eye contact with the vermin (aka customer) and they INSTANTLY start asking dumb questions
>>
File: 1481255509114.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481255509114.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>34967025
>convenience store with lottery machine and scratch tickets
>literally a quarter of the customers are assholish old people who want to waste your time while they pick out lottery tickets that will never win.
>be the only one on shift and in charge of cleaning and restocking
>have to stop what I'm doing literally every 30 seconds like clockwork and >wait 5 minutes while some old cunt takes their sweet time to waste money on what is at this point a fucking gambling addiction
>It takes 3 hours to get one task done because there's always some old fucking raggedy cunt wanting to gamble.
I hope none of them ever win
>>
>It's another "Customer can't tell the difference between two different types of Pepsi and starts shouting that they've been overcharged by 29p and they want the 2 for a pound deal to come off and then finally leave with their 29p refund after 40 minutes of arguing" shift
>>
File: 1487130859241.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487130859241.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>you have to shop at the store you work at
>customers recognize you despite not being in uniform
>they won't let you shop in peace without asking for help
>you still treat them well
I just wanted to buy a few things
>>
>Stock shelves
>Customer bitching because we haven't had something for 3 weeks
What the fuck do they want me to do about it? I don't control what we do and don't order. And why the fuck are you checking here for 3 weeks? Just go buy it somewhere else, goddamn.
>>
>customer asks if whatever the fuck they're buying is 50% off
>there is already a tag that shows whether or not it is but they never bother to check
>this goes on for the entirety that i worked at retail
>>
>>34968843

>People ask me if I work somewhere even though I'm not in any particular uniform.

???
>>
File: 1487041649989.jpg (319KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487041649989.jpg
319KB, 800x800px
>see someone from church who was supposedly very smart and always acted like it working at a local chain grocery store
>9 years later he's still there and I snicker every time I see him while buying my biweekly NEET snack haul
Imagine being a fucking wagecuck at the same place for almost a decade, lmao
>>
>>34969022
>Huge yellow poster next to item with bold black price
>Is this really [x] price
>Is this really 2 for [x] price
what the fuck i don't understand this
>>
>>34969081
>At a furniture store
>Some old cunt asks me about a couch (wants to know the colours)
>I'm basically done shopping
>Tell them I'll have the leather expert by, there's a 40% off promo on this we forgot to put signs up
>Leave
>>
I posted this in another thread, but it belongs here

>have to stop traffic while large ass delivery truck backs around the mall to get to the highway
>first car is a cab driver
>she asks why I'm stopping traffic
>after I explain, she says "I see that!"
>She drives around me, nearly hitting the truck
>second car asks me the same
>says "oh" and drives in between truck and me
>the rest of the cars stay

It still baffles me. If you see a talk fat guy in the middle of the road, he isn't always losing his mind.

>>34967894
We get a lot of these people at work, too. Seems to spike after welfare checks go out, too
>>
File: anakin1.jpg (243KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
anakin1.jpg
243KB, 1024x622px
>>34967025
>vermin asks me how much a product costs
>the price is clearly displayed right in front of their fucking eyes
>they decide not to buy it and fart before leaving the aisle im working on

I HATE THEM ALL
>>
I have a crush on my boss
help me
>>
Anyone here ever smooth enough to fug a customer?
>>
>>34968843
>go to grocery store across the street from where I work
>get a lot of "a yyyy lmao do you work here" or "do you know where x is"

The best ones get pussy after I say I don't work there and legit can't help them. I can fuck off without consequence
>>
Im out of retail now (thank heavens) but I genuinely believe that everyone at some stage in their life should be forced to work retail, just to see what it is like
>>
File: pepe almost dead.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepe almost dead.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>work shitty wagecuck job
>have one great friend there
>he's been asked to become a supervisor
>mfw dont want this to fuck up our friendship as its the only thing that doesnt make me dread going in
>>
>>34967894
>it's another "very slow old man needs a large number of extremely specific lottery tickets which will inevitably contain several errors because he told me the wrong numbers and he NEEDs another ticket because MUH NUMBERS while a long line of impatient customers grows behind him" episode

i wonder if problem customers who hold up the line have any self-awareness that they're being a fucking asshole and everyone around them is staring daggers of pure hatred at the back of their head
>>
>>34968304
>store is having a deal on pepsi products
>customer walks up with a load of cokes

no no no NO NO STOP RIGHT THERE
>>
>Get promoted to manager
>Realize soon after that I didn't get promoted because I'm smart, but rather I was identified as a cuck willing to do long hours and shoulder the crippling burden of retail management
>Feel my life force drain week after week
>Begin to hate all my coworkers who I used to be friends with because they dont work hard enough
>They hate me now too
>Hate myself
>Outside of work I am too tired to do literally anything to improve my life
>Dont have the balls to quit as my family is so proud of me for continuing the tradition of being a doormat wagecuck
>>
>>34970397
they are too fucking retarded or they just dont care because they are vile pieces of subhuman fucking trash, should be taken out back and shot, would be a burden off everyones shoulders
>>
>those fucks with the same title as you that try to play manager

Fuck off
>>
>>34969549
Yes.

We were both men though.
>>
Do you guys like it when someone asks you how your day is going? Whenever I ask someone in the store this they look genuinely surprised and happy but this thread makes me think maybe they secretly despise me.
>>
>>34970459
That sounds depressing, reminds me of a friend of mine who may become supervisor, I know it would ruin our friendship, maybe you should try to transfer store, then you can be friends with the management of that store and it wouldnt matter if the floor workers hated you as you wouldnt know them
>>
>>34970481
I don't give a fuck and just give non-commital responses like "yeah I guess"

it literally doesn't matter to me
>>
>>34970481
I have been working in retail and only once has someone asked me how my day was going, it was a qt girl (she mentioned she was married tho REEEEEE) but it was nice, though it was very surprising as it never happened before, but I dont think people would despise you for it
>>
>>34970480

It's story time.

>>34970481

It's alright, sometimes people don't know when to fucking leave though. Had some chinese dude give me his life story for about 40 minutes a few weeks ago. I understood I was just a platform for him to vent, so I listened, but goddamn.
>>
>>34970527
Meant to say

*I have been working in retail for 2 years and only once
>>
File: Confederate Pepe.jpg (133KB, 795x784px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Pepe.jpg
133KB, 795x784px
>that co-worker that started 4 days before you and does the same job you do, but acts like he has years of seniority and tries to boss you around
>>
File: 1476207577267.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476207577267.gif
371KB, 500x375px
Finished my very last shift at my retail job a couple days ago

I won't miss that job but I'll miss these comfy threads that kept me going

you guys are the best!
>>
>>34970479
Maybe if you did some work you lazy fucking piece of shit we could leave early and not have to wait 5 years for you to do one simple fucking task
>>
>>34970609

Nice projections retard bro. You must think I'm some shitty floor associate.
>>
>>34970559
That's Me tbqh
>>
>>34970605
You made it out anon, have you moved onto a better job or did you just quit to become a Neet
>>
>>34970497

It wont ruin your friendship if you work hard for him and understand that hes just doing a job like you. Unless he is a dick, which is possible. Although I've come to realize that what staff consider to be managers being dicks, is actually just them being lazy entitled cunts. Whatever work you dont get done is probably left to your manager to do, while you are relaxing at home. They are probably working unpaid overtime to accomplish the tasks your lazy ass couldnt get done.

There is no glory in being a retail manager. You are in fact the most abused and exploited class of people in the store.
>>
>>34970459
>Offered Supervisor Position after 2 months of working at a place
>Other supervisors tell me not to take it
>Realize its only 2 dollars more for literally quadruple the work
>Don't take it
>Boss mad af that I refused him, attempts to fire me
>Gets himself fired for harassing me in front of the supervisors who liked me

:^)
>>
>>34970626
>Retail thread
Yeah I mean I kind of do? It still applies dumbass
>>
File: 1486571565130.webm (356KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486571565130.webm
356KB, 366x286px
>>34970684

Nope. I'm in the security division. We don't clean shit. We do watch you slow fucks though, goddamn do some people linger.

>tfw qt with lowcut top right under a camera
>>
>work in a factory
>dont have to deal with any cocksucking customers

feels good man
>>
i was a bagger for a while when i worked there. one of the bosses decided to make me push carts. i didn't mind it, just hated the winter and summer. there was a bitch who had problems i ended up giving her a ride home every night. one night she was nice enough to give me a hand job. she talked shit about me though. her face was great when i was bagging she was like your probably wondering where i went, nope, not at all.
>>
>>34970676
I get that but the workload is just a hell of a lot at my place and I struggle to get it done a lot of times even if its close, its not so much as not wanting to finish it but just me being bad, though I guess I would probably push myself even further if my friend was actually supervisor

>>34970681
Nicely done
>>
>Only been here a few months
>Already on bro terms with 4 of the 5 managers

That was......easy?
>>
>>34970481
It's okay, normally I just assume you're being polite. Politeness is good though. A lot of people are very rude.

Regular customers who do it and actually see you as a person are great though. They know how all the shit works and they're never a problem, so it's like having a friend stop by every day to say hello.

For lots of long-term lifers those customers can actually become real friends who they hang out with outside of work.

>>34970480
A guy came in to redeem a scratch-off and hung around for a few minutes buying / scratching more with the winnings. He asked me if I had any half-dollar coins in the drawer and I did actually, which started a conversation about unique currency. Being a cashier and handling money all day I knew a little about it, silver contents of coins, star notes etc. Did you know that bills with certain serial numbers can be highly collectible? They're like GETs on 4chan. We ended up talking more and actually had a lot in common so I gave him my number to hang out and do nerdshit like tabletop games and counter strike.

Later on I learned he was gay after some kinda-homo banter, I thought it was just jokes at first then I realized he was actually flirting with me. He got real aggressive one night when we were drinking at his place and he talked me into letting him suck me off. I enjoyed it and he knew it so he was pretty insistent of doing fagshit after that. Eventually he ended up moving back in with his wife and kid so we had to stop.
>>
>>34970722
>work in a factory
>have to deal with cocksucking coworkers

feels bad man
>>
>>34970559
>had a couple years experience
>started working at a new place
>younger kid's been there a few months
>he thinks that makes him my senpai
>mfw i had to teach him how to do lotto
>>
File: 1407805610228.jpg (59KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
1407805610228.jpg
59KB, 312x321px
after working retail for the past 5 years, I feel like I've grown numb to most of the dumbassery of idiot shoppers but one thing got under my skin recently

>running a register at peak shopping time with a very long line
>some guy walks right to the front of the line wanting to cash a Coinstar voucher
>"I'm not even buying anything mang, just pay coinstar now please quickly"
>tell them they need to go to the back of the line regardless if they're purchasing physical merchandise
>initially argues and pretends not to understand but heads to the back of the line complaining loudly
>asks everyone if they can skip because he'll "be real quick"
>everybody lets him just to avoid conflict
>walks back up to register and waves voucher in my face with a smug ass grin
>have to cash his stupid fucking coinstar voucher like a dumbass tool in front of my whole line
>>
File: ELTX8IO.jpg (26KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
ELTX8IO.jpg
26KB, 500x496px
>>34970559
>That Co-Worker who was there for YEARS who tells you to tell the boss something over the Phone/PA/Radio
>You listen
>Get in trouble and when you say what actually happened they don't believe you because you have less tenure.

:^)
>>
>>34970863
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
E
F
U
S
E

BACK OF THE LINE OR GET OUT
>>
>>34970863
Should not have let that happen, If I was you I would have just called for security or if you dont have that a supervisor or manager to make them leave for being aggressive and disrupting the peace
>>
>>34970733
>give her a ride home
>nice enough to give me a handjob
I don't even understand how this happens. What series of events, what circumstances leads to this, especially when you don't even like each other.
>>
>>34970980
Supposed to be for >>34970739

Fucking phone posting. This shit doesn't happen when I use superior PC technology.
>>
>Work 50 hours a week at 11/hour
>Pretty meh check after taxes rapes it
>Whores on chaturbate doing next to nothing make more than me
>>
>>34970938
he wasn't really being aggressive just a total douchebag
If I were to call a supervisor, all I would do is hold up the line and piss the other customers off just to have them come out and tell me to hurry up and cash his voucher to get him the hell out of there
>>
>>34971059
everytime I remember any rando girl can just go on those sites and earn 10x more than me and in less time it just makes me want to fucking give up on my job, girls and their fucking easy modes
>>
>>34970980
she was just pretending to like me. she just talked shit behind my back.
>>
>>34971129
So why did she wank you off? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>34971059
I used to do this too, 9 hour shifts 6 days a week. On my feet the entire time, no chairs in the building because it "increases productivity :^)"

They didn't even have those nice soft foot fatigue mats to stand on. No breaks to eat or use the toilet either because I had to run the entire fucking place alone, there was nobody to cover for me. I had to call in sick one day because my feet were so fucked I literally couldn't walk and all the cunty part-timer girls made fun of me for it.

14 hours of overtime pay at $16.50 an hour wasn't bad though.
>>
>fat negresses with their ill-behaved spawn get in line with a whole cart of frozen food and junk
>$200 worth paid with EBT every time

And liberals have the gall to talk about food deserts and how hard it is to be poor
>>
>>34970443
>store has sale on Pepsi and Mountain Dew
>signs say 'Pepsi and Mountain Dew'
>customer comes up with Dr Pepper
>BUT THE SIGN SAYS PEPSI PRODUCTS
>>
>>34971192
>No breaks to eat or use the toilet either

You could literally sue your company for this, by law they have to let you have breaks
>>
>>34971207
If they got actual food with that it wouldn't be half as much food.

T. Ex EBT User
>>
>>34971207

You actually care what people are buying? I was expecting a story about disruptive children or an uppity customer.

>Someone bought something
>RRRREEEE
>>
>>34971192
Same here, used to work 8 hours a day at a petrol station and had to deal with bs I was not even trained in, one day arguing with the manager I just quit
>>
>>34971231
When I was hired it was on condition of working the night shift, so technically I volunteered to forego my meal periods. The place was extremely abusive and exploitative, but what else is new? Jews are gonna Jew.

Per the state government's website:

"Other Special Cases

One-Employee Shift

In some cases, it is customary for the employee to eat on the job without being relieved. This applies where:

Only one person is on duty

There is only one person in a specific occupation

If the employee volunteers to accept this arrangement, the Department of Labor will accept these special situations as compliance with Section 162."
>>
BS, There's absolutely no reason to buy so much junk and empty calories. Frozen vegetables, bread, beans, rice, fruit like bananas etc. are all dirt cheap. Ther are healthier alternatives to everything now.
>>
>>34971335
What did you do after you quit? In the past few weeks at my job I've almost just quit on the spot as they are making everything a lot harder for no real reason

>>34971368
Fucking kikes man, thats terrible
>>
>>34971368

>working for jews

Are you stupid?
>>
>>34971368
>if the employee volunteers
And it'll usually be a case of "volunteer or find yourself another job".
But they'll never say it directly.
>>
anyone here work at ikea?
I just got a job there and start in a week, would like to know from people who work there what it's like.
>>
File: 1251761878`1.jpg (32KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
1251761878`1.jpg
32KB, 907x661px
>>34971231
>He doesn't live in a Red State

I envy you anon. Worker Rights are nonexistant here. They can work me from 6PM to 8AM with no breaks or restroom breaks legally. They can also fire me for literally no reason.
>>
>>34971445
>Are you stupid?

No, just poor.

There's a reason college is so expensive, they need an underclass to exploit for profit.
>>
File: 1486859809729.jpg (37KB, 511x392px) Image search: [Google]
1486859809729.jpg
37KB, 511x392px
>work at grocery store
>carrying large heavy boxes to other side of store
>Midway there some fat old cunt asks me to show her where something is at in the store
>Can clearly see I'm carrying heavy shit
>>
>oh anon don't worry about taking your break, just leave early today instead!

>manager then leaves 2 hours early leaving me completely alone so I can't take a break
>coworkers are then 2 hours late, meaning no break and more work
>>
>>34971683
Why did you not just leave
>>
>>34970673
better job, I was working both for about a month before I finally pulled trigger and quit the retail one.

new job is the same pay, but its in an office and the hours are better
>>
>>34971725
I did this once and was fired before I even got home.

The store stays open until relief arrives. No matter if you have to work back to back shifts. You're there until either your store manager gets someone from the store in, or district manager gets someone from another store.
>>
>leave store after closing for the night
>car gets hit by a deer while I'm driving
>call my parents to let them know what happened
>when they get home I just get screamed at for calling them about it

Yeah I'm having a great Saturday night
>>
>>34972045
Please tell me you at least screamed back instead of taking it like a cuck.

Like time my father yelled at me like that I threatened to put him in the hospital.
>>
>work produce
>generally chill as fuck because all I do is lift crates and since I'm always working the hours fly past me

literally only one thing burns my fucking ass though

>sell papayas
>the price thing literally says "whole papaya: 5$ kg"
>dumbshits grab the biggest papaya there is, complain that price isn't 5$
>point out that 5$ is the price of the kilogram
>"but it says whole papaya there"
>explain very slowly because I want them to feel fucking like fucking retards "yes, that's the price of the kilogram of the whole papaya. if you get a papaya cut in half it's a different price per kilogram, and if you get papaya in cubes it's yet another price per kilogram"
>they look at me like I'm trying to jew them, as if I got anything out of the money they spend there

holy fuck how dumb can you fucking be, this happens at least once every week, it's disgusting
>>
>Work in a UPS Store
>Located in the part of town that has a more elderly and wealthier population
>All day long old woman ask me to get heavy packages from their cars
>9 times or of 10, these boxes weigh less than 7 pounds
>Yet they have no problem carrying their 25lb Coach bag around

Or

>"Okay sir, to get this package from the west coast to the east coast, will be $40 via UPS Ground
>"$40?! But it's only worth $10!
>"Well unfortunately that isn't taken into consideration when shipping. It's weight, dimensions, and distance."
>"But I shipped this before and it was $5 back in 1985."
>"I don't make the prices sir. Rates change frequently and we don't have a markup. You would pay the same even if you went to UPS directly."
>"That's too expensive. I'm not paying that much."
>Angrily grabs box off scale and gets in his $100k car
>>
File: 1439942687000s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1439942687000s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>34967025
>be me
>work as cashier
>awkward beta, but good at the job
>told that I should try to be more friendly with the customer
>try to keep this in mind as I work
>middle aged women with a gorrilion things comes to my register
>at the end I give her the eggs she bought
>try to say something sociable
>"careful with your eggs, they may be the last you ever get."
>get fired the next day.
>>
>when hearing the word "mister" on the street puts you on full alert and has you turning your head around looking for the customer who needs your help

jesus

get me out of here lads
>>
>>34971899
christ what sort of dogshit store did you work at and in what state
>>
>>34969510
>>they decide not to buy it and fart before leaving the aisle im working on
wow
>>
>>34972220
Speedway LLC in New York.

I've had several retail jobs and they are all like that.

For more information see:
>>34971368
>>34971192
>>
File: 1485488995183.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
1485488995183.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>34972180
At least you're not a wagecuck anymore
>>
>spring time is just around the corner at cuck depot
>customers get 10x more annoying and demanding
>applying everywhere with 0 calls back
>>
>but it said sth on your site
yeah? well this is real life bitch
>>
File: 1464289036951.jpg (11KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1464289036951.jpg
11KB, 399x382px
>customer asks me how much something is
>point directly at the price tag and don't say a word
>just stand there and give them a face like pic, even as they're walking away
>works every time
>>
File: 1456648671265.jpg (22KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
1456648671265.jpg
22KB, 604x452px
>>34969549
yeah but I don't have a lot to choose from. everyone is either married or ratchet af.

>>34970481
all the time. I get tired of lying so I allude to my desire to kill myself and set the store on fire.
and by "allude" I mean "explicitly state"

>>34970863
whenever someone does this I just point to whoever is actually next in line and the person will either let them cut or not. I'm not dealing with that. let the sheep fight it out.

>>34971207
this is the worst. If I had my own money I would never even look at a corner store. I'd go out and buy groceries
>they buy cigarillos and cigarettes with actual cash after a huge welfare transaction
gets me every time

>>34971625
>making a shit load of food, obviously under pressure. have like 5 fucking back orders
>some cunt screams over the counter to put in some complicated order as if I'm going to remember it in the half hour it's going to take to finish the remaining orders
>rush dies down
>said cunt still there looking pissed
>just standing there waiting for food and hasn't even gotten in line to pay yet.

it doesn't work like that at an actual retaurant or even burger joints. why the fuck do you think I'm a Mcdonalds order box?

>>34972220
>christ what sort of dogshit store did you work at and in what state
not that guy but I'm in texas. funny story. some wasted qt came in and literally asked to take me home with her. I was working alone on graveyard and had to decline as I didn't want to get in trouble. Here's the funny part. I got fired the very next day for saying "okay" when a customer said he would take his business elsewhere. 20 minutes of a guy yelling at me about fresh coffee and I even told my manager about the incident when I was relieved from my shift as not to get in too much trouble.
Now here's the actual funny part I forgot to get her number
>>
>>34972355
I absolutely love doing that
>>
>>34972180

How did that sound good in your head?
>>
>>34971207
Why is it any of your business what they spend it on? Conservatives say they don't want government in people's business but theyre constantly in civilian's private business (welfare, abortion)
>>
File: 1ekvfv.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1ekvfv.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>34972180
Jesus fucking Christ my sides

You fucking retard
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>tfw a customer threatens to shop at another store
>tfw a customer threatens to say mean things about you/your store online
>tfw a customer cites how much they spend at your store in response to you not giving them free cash/merchandise
>>
>>34972482
>tfw a customer threatens to shop at another store
that's my favorite one

I might lose sleep over never having to see you in here again.
>>
>4 years ago
>Be me 18
>Work at local grocery store as night manager
>Guy comes in asking about some special powerade
>Tell him we don't have it
>He seems upset but accepts his fate and goes about his shopping
>Next day he comes in and asks the same question to the vendor
>Shockingly the vendor says we don't have it
>He asks me again everyday for the next 3 days
>Finally it happens
>I quote
>' HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE MY POWERGATORADE I'M NEVER SH-SHOPPING HERE AGAIN'
>'Okay, bye'

FF 3 days later

> See Powerade walking around store
> Go up to him and ask how his vacation was
> hfw
>>
File: niggersarepeople.jpg (228KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
niggersarepeople.jpg
228KB, 1024x682px
>>34972139
they were niggers, roasties or children, I'd bet a bunch on it.
can't expect any to those groups act like people
mistake to treat them as such
>>
>>34972045
I called my father out for acting like an asshole every time I've had an issue with my car. I've never even been in a real accident and yet things like a tire blowing out or needing a ride because my battery shit out and locked my emergency brake at 9pm (and ten minutes from our house) would make him act like I had asked the entire fucking world of them. When the former happened they literally left the house phone off its receiver because I tried calling too many times.

So tonight after his outbursts he just kept repeating
>it's fine, it's fine, shit happens, I don't care, it's fine
>if you don't care why are you making such a big deal about this
>FUCK YOU
>>
>>34969360
Fucking kek. I can just imagine him standing there for 45 minutes wondering what the hell is taking so long.
>>
>>34972634
And this was meant for >>34972138

I'm fucking done for tonight
>>
>sale tags say "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off"
>the part "50%" is bigger a bigger font size than the rest
>people always bring me one of the item and say "isn't it supposed to be 50% off?"

Why don't people ever read? If you would actually read the tag you would see what the actual sale is. Also, when a single item is on sale it never says "50% off" It'll say "Now $2.49, save $2.50!"
>>
>"I WANT TO SEE A MANAGER"
>"Why? They're just going to tell you the same thing I just did"
>"I DON'T CARE I WANT TO SEE ONE"
>Tells them the same shit
>We both make fun of the dumbass when they leave
>>
File: 0dd2.png (290KB, 1252x460px) Image search: [Google]
0dd2.png
290KB, 1252x460px
>>34972729
>mfw i tell them i am the manager

it's a small company and i know a bunch of people in corporate too kek
>>
File: 1417372284663.gif (74KB, 482x412px) Image search: [Google]
1417372284663.gif
74KB, 482x412px
>>34972729

even worse

>obstinate customer refuses to believe me when I tell them the price of the food they are asking about
>complain and try to get a discount, I refuse
>ask me the price again, tell them, they complain again
>this goes on for about 5 minutes
>they finally demand to see a manager
>manager shows up, tells them price
>customer immediately 'understands', thanks manager for the help, heads off
>no fight, no fuss, no complaint
>manager thinks I'm retarded for not getting customer to understand on my own
>>
>people coming in on the last day of a sale (with a coupon in that week's Sunday paper) expecting the item to be there
>people who get upset when I tell them that we're out of that item without checking the stockroom like they aren't the 10th person to ask me today
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>34972355
>sell out of eggs and milk
>put four signs up - two on each of the front doors, and one each on the milk and egg coolers
>still get number nuts walking up to the cooler then asking if we got any eggs
>say "as the sign says, we're sold out " and walk away
>answers vary from "so it does teehee" to "yeah but do you have any outback tho"
>>
>>34972899

Next time just call the manager as soon as they start shit. 9 times out of 10 they'll shut the fuck up right there.
>>
>Tfw an elderly lady takes a liking to you
>She would come in every Saturday around 11am
>Always shop with her when she comes in the store
>Take her groceries out to the car and chat with her
>She comes in one day with her son which is around his 40s [spolier]I was 18ish at the time[/spoiler]
>He tells me she talks about me all the time at her nursing :/ home and with family

Working on my birthday in produce

>I see her come in very slow and hunched
>Don't bring it up but we have our usual conversations as we patter around the store
>Hands me a $50 giftcard to Olive Garden and a card
>"Use this to bring joy to a girlfriend like you have with me"
>FeelsVeryGoodMan
>Get her to the car, give her a hug and say "See you next week, love!"

FF to our next Saturday date

>Anxiously waiting her arrival like a roastie waiting for nigger cock
>She never shows up but I think nothing of it and try not to worry

2 more weeks go by

>Still no sign of her
>Starting to get worried but she just might not want her to leave the home

>Working my regular produce on our Saturday
>Except her son shows up
>I see him and already know
>She died in her sleep the day after my birthday
>96 years old

I love you and miss you Ms.Margreet[\spoiler]
>>
>>34972957

I try to, but it pisses me off because I know that the foreigners who do it are trying to pressure me into giving them a deal or discount.
>>
>working the 15 items or less line
>some woman with litteraly 40 items comes up to the line
>store policy says I can't turn her away
>would you like paper or plastic bags?
>can I have paper in plastic?
>she just stands there while I bag litterally all of her shit
>>
>>34973101
>store policy says I can't turn her away

Why even have a 15 items or less line then?
>>
>>34973101
>can I have paper in plastic?

What do they mean by this?
I never understood it when they asked
>>
>customer buys a gallon of milk
>"Can you double bag this?"

Why? It's not going to fucking break. You don't even need a bag, the damn thing has a handle.
>>
>>34973152
I think they figure if a customer is dumb/self important enough to blatantly ignore the rules, they'd also be the type to make a big scene if you told them to fuck off to another line.
>>
>>34973167

they want the paper bags, but are too lazy to carry them so they want the handles of the plastic bags to carry
>>
>>34973214

But it's cold? Dumb post anon.
>>
>>34973101
This shit makes me so SO angry as a customer. When I'm in there for just one or two things and some shithead thinks it's okay to take his while cart packed full of groceries through the express lane. I mean it seriously makes me angry. I spend the entire time I'm behind them hating them as hard as I possibly can.

How would you react to another customer tearing one of these cunts a new asshole?
>>
>>34973217

I hate how much businesses cuck themselves. They make up all sorts of rules and regulations but if a customer pushes hard enough then fuck it. The world would be a much better place if businesses allowed their employees to tell shitheads to fuck off.
>>
>>34973253

They already carried it from the cooler to my register. I think they can handle the minute or so to get into their car and then the other minute to get into their house.
>>
>>34973309

You're assuming they have a car. It's really not that big a deal dude.
>>
>It's another "customer tries to buy a pack of gum with a $100 bill right when we open" episode

Why don't they ever go to the bank?
>>
>>34973336
I refuse service to such people.

The same applies to people that pay with large amounts of change.

Just tell them you're not a bank.
>>
File: 1468773366981.jpg (260KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1468773366981.jpg
260KB, 449x1197px
>>34969109

>biweekly NEET snack haul

how fat are you?
>>
File: 1476237972398.jpg (19KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
1476237972398.jpg
19KB, 248x237px
>>34973214
>get nice guest
>double bag heavy stuff
>separate cold/wet and dry stuff
>put makeup/jewelry/cards in their own bags
>wrap delicate decor in porcelain paper
>neatly fold clothing
>perfectly organize boxed goods like it's tetris in bags
>knock off prices when they don't think it's right
>give cheapest possible estimate when an item doesn't have a barcode
>put all the bags in the cart for them

>get shitty guest
>put red powerade on top of white clothing
>put soggy cold shit with boxes of dry food
>put bread in with soap and cleaning supplies
>leave their shit sitting on the counter for them to grab themselves
>high-ball them on prices
>don't tell them about cartwheel deals
>verbally batter them about redcards
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (108KB, 477x641px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
108KB, 477x641px
>work at a gas station where customers can pump before they pay
>customers can input an amount into a keypad directly next to the meter, so that it stops at a particular amount
>the instructions are literally an inch to the right of the keypad, say to use keypad first then pick up the pump. They're really, really simple instructions.
>you can't possibly fuck this up it's so obvious

>like 40-50% of customers pick up the pump
>push keypad
>push keys some more
>pause, slow realization
>hang up pump
>pick up pump
>push keypad
>push keys some more
>mfw
>>
File: 1427709083323.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427709083323.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>34967025
>tfw on my schedule I wrote that I can't work more than 24 hours a week
>they just scheduled me 32
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMNIT I CANT TAKE THIS. WTF IS THEIR PROBLEM?
>>
>>34973309
Most of the people who ask for their milk double baggedare walkers. Or they take public transportation,. For me anyway.

I get the Odd customer who wants four eggs (or three soda ) in a bag that can really only hold two, which always makes me go wtf
>>
>>34973403
I know this feel. This is where automation ultimately fails. I'm sure self-checkout monitors experience this hell every day. People totally failing to notice signage and being too stupid to follow simple written instructions. They need someone literate, with a functional brain to do it for them.
>>
>>34973326

My store isn't in walking distance of any neighborhood or apartment complex. Sure as shit nobody's going to make that walk when it's this cold out. So either you came by car or bus and nobody is going to take the bus for literally just a gallon of milk.
>>
>>34973428
I told the store I work at that I couldn't work more then 24 hours a week
>get 0 hours the 1st week
>complain to them to get 3 days
>get 0 hours the next week
>complaint to them to get 3 days
>get 42 fucking hours the next week
>complain to them again
>"sorry, you need to give us 2 weeks notice to take a day off XD"
I swear to god, if they fuck up again next week, I'll quit on the spot. I don't doubt they will, the store management is a total shitshow.
>>
File: 1464803994421.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464803994421.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>working at huge grocery store
>shitty attitude customer asks me whether we have something in stock, direct her to the item where its sold out
>'UGH HOW CAN YOU LET THIS GET OUT OF STOCK, CAN YOU PLEASE DO YOUR JOB AND GO OUT THE BACK AND LOOK FOR IT'
>Go out back, look for like 2 mins then go on a 20 minute break.
>come back after break, pretending to look fatigued, saying I looked all over but couldn't find any
>she thanks me and leaves
>>
>>34972975
this story is so sad but also so nice

did you tear up when her son told you?
>>
>>34973588
kek. I do the same shit.
>>
Not a retailcuck but a cook. Did retail for like a year when I was younger, kind of similar. Working in a kitchen is better because I can do drugs and be a dick at work and have no problems. It's only slightly less miserable though
>>
>>34973361

I'm not allowed to refuse service over it but I let them know that I don't have change and they're going to have to wait.

And people who pay in mostly change deserve their own special place in hell. People who pay in change do it for two reasons: They're broke and they're trying to scrape whatever they can muster to feed their nicotine addiction. Or they want to "get rid of change" in which case they should fuck off to a Coinstar.
>>
>>34973588
>regular customer always gets the same thing
>comes in one day and there's none on display
>asks politely if i could check the back for them
>order was just delivered and not yet stocked
>break open the case and bring some up front

don't even trip homie i got you dawg no biggy
>>
File: HOL UP APRIL.webm (100KB, 486x304px) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP APRIL.webm
100KB, 486x304px
>>34973217
How dumb are they if it always works?
I personally wouldn't engage in such savagery... but, still, the almond milk bubbles.
>>
>Kellogg's cereal is on sale
>one of the cereals on sale is the regular Raisin Bran
>people grab Raisin Bran Crunch or Raisin Bran with Cranberries, neither of which are on sale
>tell them this
>"WELL WHY NOT IT'S THE SAME THING"

I don't decide the sales. If it's not on sale then it's not on sale.
>>
>>34973784
The PoS is often wrong though, it only knows what's programmed and that's often inaccurate. A manager may have forgotten to update it. When in down follow signage.
>>
>>34973101
>be customer
>in the 10 items or less line
>finish up paying for goods and about to leave
>cashier tells me not to come to the express line again with so many items
>mfw it was 12 items and 6 of them were individual cans of tuna
Fuck you too
>>
>>34972975
You need to hit up an olive garden in her name, man.
>>
>>34973403
>>work at a gas station where customers can pump before they pay
as opposed to what other system exactly?
>>
>>34973917

The PoS is very rarely wrong. This sale happens every 3-4 weeks and it's the same thing every time. There are no sale tags on the Crunch or Cranberry varieties.
>>
>>34969109
Beats being a neet for 2+ decades
>>
>>34974007
Most stations here (NYS) make you pre-pay or pay at the pump with credit/debit.

Too many niggers drive off without paying otherwise.
>>
File: 1486407337745.png (143KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486407337745.png
143KB, 420x390px
>>34973403
>>can pump before they pay
>my fucking face when

where on this fucking abominable earth have you found a place where people won't just drive off the second they filled up? where i live you either have to feed money in and get a proportional amount of gas out or stick a card in and have it add up on the card as you pump gas
>>
>>34974007
A gas station in which you must pay before you can pump, either by putting a card into the machine first or by going up to the counter and giving them cash for your pump.
>>
>>34974007

why of course those in the 2 states where you're not allowed to pump your own, anon, don't be silly
>>
File: 1478930774668.png (91KB, 738x696px) Image search: [Google]
1478930774668.png
91KB, 738x696px
who comfy woolies/coles nightfiller?
>>
>>34974059
>feed money in

Where is this? Everywhere I've been if you wanted to pay in cash you had to go inside and tell the cashier "Can I put $10 of gas on pump 3?" It sucks ass when you get stuck behind a gambling addicted asshole buying like 5 lotto tickets.
>>
>>34974050
>>34974066
What the fugg, I've never heard of this system before
>>
>>34974084
oh yeah sorry that's what i meant, i gotta go in as well, just figuratively meant "feed money in" like the gas is chuck e. cheese tokens
>>
File: 1483958620487.jpg (85KB, 401x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483958620487.jpg
85KB, 401x509px
>something is buy one get one free
>"oh I don't want to get two, can I just get one for half price?"
>>
File: 1485054345264.jpg (124KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
1485054345264.jpg
124KB, 1024x767px
do any of you wagies have bottle redemption machines at your stores?

literally 9/10 when a customer gives me shit it's because the bottle machines are closed like it's my fucking fault

bottle people are some of the most degenerate pieces of shit to walk this earth
>>
>>34974083
Is a super market nightshift better than a fast food cook? Thinking of changing
>>
File: file.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185KB, 600x600px
>qt kinda chunky boss
>is degenerate but nice sometimes
>never talk to her
>she knows I'm attracted to her cause caught me staring several times
>always awkward between me and her
>she starts dating decent dude
>feel some jealousy, but realize I never stood a chance anyway
>be in employee break room
>listening to music and chilling
>the two of them walk in together
>they sit down in front of me
>start doing couple stuff
>he feeds her with a spoon
>have to get up and leave
>do so without raising a stink
>tfw didn't realize I cared so much

I never asked for this.
>>
>>34974059
I can't tell if i'm getting trolled or not but not that long ago they were all like that
>>
File: 1483593321988.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483593321988.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>live in a place that charges for bags
>out-of-towners get uppity when they have to pay 5 cents for a fucking bag
>they don't even live here why should they care
>customers who have a box of cereal, a 2L of coke, and 6 boxes of tissues who ask me to fit it all in one bag
>>
>>34974266
anything, ANYTHING, is better than being a fast food cook, you guys are sadly the lowest of the fucking low on the rung of wage slave jobs, even cart bitch at a walmart/target would be better
>>
File: ako05j.jpg (63KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
ako05j.jpg
63KB, 500x384px
>>34967025
>be a retail cuck
>don't have those self serve lottery machines
>instead the typical display case thing at the counter

>most customers buy 3-4 tickets a time
>go to their car, scratch, come back, and buy more

but than you get these fuckers
>guy buys a "single" scratcher at time
>stands in front of your counter, scratches, buys, repeat
>refuses to move, even when there's line
>you insist they have to get back in line as you've already completed SEVERAL transactions
>INSTEAD he stands off to the side

>see the line, and start to panic a little
>start ringing up people as fast as humanly possible
>you can hear the typical "sighs" in the back
>guy still standing at the counter, off to the side

>hey anon *he taps on the glass* I want this ticket over here
>sir, you have to get back in line
>anoon just this last ticket.. I promise
>fine..
>I sell him the ticket
>he continues scratching, and I continue ringing up customers
>Hey anon I won a free ticket!
>that's nice
>continue ringing up customers
>Hey anon! I want my ticket
>sure thing, just get back in line
>I don't have time for this shit anon, I'm leaving

The sad thing is he wasn't the only one, and this same shit would happen all the time
>>
>>34970481
It's nice, makes me think the employee isn't pissed having to be at work. If I get asked multiple questions like that I get a little nervous though
>>
>>34974340
what about a dishwasher? they're usually (physically) at the lowest level too, since they put you in the basement
>>
>>34974266
can't speak to burgerland night fillers or night stockers (do you even have that shit) But my shift last night, I literally worked 3 hours of mild labour, but was paid for 6 for the entire shift (saturday rates too)

It's such an easy job, robot friendly job, no one gives a shit. I work 90% by myself, just listening to podcasts and shit and throwing up stock, the shift flies by and then its time to go.
>>
>>34973710
That's right wagie, do your job for me. Oh, what's this? Oh that's just my nice expensive new watch I get with my real money at my real job. But hey, we need people to stock shelves
>>
>working at store
>fucking whale comes up to me with two family sized bags of lays and a pack of eggs
>ohboy.jpg
>"i saw a few weeks ago that there was a sale on these chips, can i get a discount"
>ended 2 weeks ago
>say no, the sale already ended
>she gets angry, starts complaining that she deserves a discount
>wants to talk to the manager
>too lazy to find him, say im the manager
>still no dice, she keeps getting angrier
>she's raising her voice now, super fucking pissed
>fine
>get the manager
>manager says the sale is still going on
>ohfuck.jpg
>she starts complaining i was being mean to her
>manager believes it, he starts getting angry
>"anon, is this true?"
>"no"
>she keeps yelling about how i harassed her, half the store can probably hear her
>manager thinks i was lying
>"well, anon? what do you have to stay for yourself?"
>i open my mouth, but the words won't come out
>he's choking, how, everybody's jokin now
>the clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
>snap back to reality, oh, there goes gravity
>oh, there goes rabbit he choked
>he's so mad,but he won't give up that easy, no?
>he won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
>>
>>34969510
Sounds like you ran into a robot.
>>
>>34974444
Positively memetastic
>>
>>34974372
mainly fast food in general, if you get hired for one thing in fast food you're going to end up having to do +4 more usually, if you want a food related job go for a step above fast food and maybe give like a denny's or a chinese place a try
>>
>>34972975
I think about all the workers who would've been impatient and or rude with her, I'm glad she knew you anon
>>
>>34974444
>place just got expensive new coffee makers
>decides to have a promotion for it
>free coffee fridays special all month long
>4 months later, charging for coffee on a friday
>people still outraged that it's not free forever
>>
>>34974544
really don't think you got the joke there buddy
>>
>>34974573
you're not eminem retard shut the fuck up
>>
>>34974573
he's just bringing up his own story based off of the context of yours, whether or not the end is some shitty joke
>>
>>34973613
I had to be professional so I sat in the cooler for a while just to let it out.

>>34974003
I will 100%. I plan on using it for a gf when that time comes. Someone that she would approve of.

>>34974524
It's a dangerous game to play though. You try to be neutral with everyone but there are some people that are special but it's very easy to lose contact in a retail job with the ones that matter.
>>
>>34974034
Lol, butthurt wagie
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 168x191px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 168x191px
>>34973377
>always ask people how their day is going and what they're up to, anyone who had a nice conversation with me gets the goodies
>anyone who fails the test gets the redcard lecture for as long as I can keep it going

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who used the redcard as a punishment method.
>>
>constantly mistaken for a woman regardless of not having a feminine figure or dress
>don't realize they're speaking to me when they call out "ma'am"
>get super assblasted when they finally get my attention and realize I'm not female
>old female door greeters never leave me alone whenever I leave/enter the building
My job isn't too terrible, but there are just a few things that really bother me.
>>
File: 1465136452821.jpg (28KB, 180x229px) Image search: [Google]
1465136452821.jpg
28KB, 180x229px
>Mexican runs in to use the toilet as I'm just about to clean it

every fucking time without fail
>>
File: 1477534537207.jpg (40KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477534537207.jpg
40KB, 900x675px
>accidentally fall into the line of sight of a very angry customer while working the floor
>starts complaining that our website said we had X item in stock but it's not there
>apologize and tell her it's an online only item and we don't sell it in-store
>demands I go check in the back because of course she's right and I'm obviously lying to her
>tell her that I'll check the backroom
>start working on the other side of the store
>>
>>34974773
no homo, post a picture of your face or of your figure in just regular work clothing, there is no way you're old enough to work at a job and STILL not have any manly characteristics to the point where people mistake you for a woman
>>
>>34970787

that took a turn for the gross
>>
>got a funeral monday
>feeling kinda down
>ask if I could go last on checkouts
>wring their hands a bit but go sure
>fuckhead co-worker still weasels his way into going after me on the till even though he knows what's up
>ask boss to just let me go last so I don't spend the whole day talking people
>tells me to go home instead
>weasel fuck starts asking why I'm going home early

what pisses me off the most is how he constantly wanks himself off about how much of a great and fantastic person he is, when everbody knows he's full of shit. I could of handled the day better if he wasn't there.
>>
>>34974332
>>live in a place that charges for bags
Canberra?
>>
>>34974812
it happens, mostly with old drunkards or people. I have a full beard and still get called 'love' by men who don't look like they're in the closet.
>>
>>34973101
>walking up to registers with a couple items in hand
>pass cashier standing in front of a register and they ask if I'm ready to cash out
>say yes, turn around and immediately get cut off by a woman with a cart
>cart is completely filled and she starts rambling to the casheir while throwing everything on the belt
>exchange sad glance with cashier and leave to find a different checkout
>>
>>34974719
>when that time comes
vouchers usually have a 12 month expiry bro
>>
>have trouble scanning an item
>"it must be free then haha"
>>
>>34974812
It's usually only when my back is turned, when they see my face they mostly correct themselves. But being 5'3 and having shoulder length hair doesn't help the situation. But there is literally nothing about my body that looks remotely feminine from behind.
>>
File: 1466260110850.gif (959KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466260110850.gif
959KB, 400x225px
>>34975229

Don't post this ever again .
>>
File: 1480535893689.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1480535893689.gif
1MB, 212x212px
Any of you guys ever been robbed?

Stories?
>>
>>34975343
>>34975229
>customer hands me a $100
>check it
>"Oh it's good I just printed it yesterday"
>>
File: GOD.png (2KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.png
2KB, 160x180px
>worked for 5 fucking years in fast food
>have come across the biggest fucking scum on this earth doing the job with both customers and coworkers who will stab you in the fucking back for a promotion which hardly gives you a measly payrise for the extra hours you have to put in
>have had to deal with the aftermath of a fucking stabbing
>slave labour hours, shit managers, shit pay
>smelled constantly like vegetable oil
>quit the job recently because i could feel the life being sucked out of me
>got a night security job at a warehouse
>literally the best job i've ever had
>interact with no-one 99% of the time
>get payed to sit around and browse 4chan for hours
I'm never going to back to fast food ever. To NEETs looking to get employed, get a fucking night job. Easy work, easy pay, no social interactions for the most part.
>>
File: 1467987652600.jpg (109KB, 846x819px) Image search: [Google]
1467987652600.jpg
109KB, 846x819px
>"You need to interact more with the customers"

It's not fault most of them don't want to talk to me.
>>
>work for electronics repair
>people break their 700 dollar device
>complain about price of the repair and say the mall across the way can do it cheaper
>they come back anyways because the other place fucked up

dont break your shit

>hi do you guys fix flip phones
>no
>why not
>the cost is more than the phone
>oh

just upgrade

my personal favorite
>little kid calls us
>hi this is anon with [store] what can i fix for you today
>yeah hi theres a hacker on xbox live that hacked my friends account and doxxed him and me, i have his gamertag what should i do
>call microsoft, we cant do anything
>...
>ok

another favorite is when people ask if we remove iCloud locks or remove black listed IMEI numbers
so many stories
>>
File: 1478052428369.jpg (57KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1478052428369.jpg
57KB, 500x694px
>>34975343
>>34975512
you're not funny
you're not clever
pls stop
>>
>>34975455
Yeah, not much to it though. I got mugged by two niggers after I locked up the store after a graveyard shift. Only had my wallet which had like 20 bucks in it, an overdrawn credit card, a dumbphone and my house keys on me. They took my money and ran off. Scared the fuck out of me but now I carry pepper spray just in case.
>>
File: Untitled.jpeg.png (36KB, 340x171px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpeg.png
36KB, 340x171px
>>34975793

>you're

Its "your"
>>
>>34975521
I worked as a night shift security guard for 8 months. My 80 year old supervisor always came in an hour and a half early and made it extremely awkward. She always blamed me for stuff I didn't do, like eating her candy. She didn't teach me everything she was supposed to and told the branch manager not to keep me because I "don't retain information" when they never taught me the shit to begin with. FML
>>
>>34976072
>Its
It's "it's"
>>
>parents make me go to the grocery store to buy them some tendies
>show up to the food area
>ask for some tendies, person behind the counter treats me like shit
>feel like everyone is staring at me like I'm some fucking animal
>go the the counter to pay
>the person in front of me has normal conversation with worker
>I come up and literally just get stared at
>worker barely remembers to say hi
>everyone is staring at me like I'm some cave man

I can't imagine working fucking retail holy shit, I don't know how you people do it. Having to interact with that many people within a day.
>>
>>34975690
You need to suck dicks, dude.
>>
>>34970481
Cashier here. I ask how people's day went because it helps me figure out the mood of a customer, gives them the opportunity to talk about themselves (normans love that shit) and best of all ticks the box of having to start conversation with customers.
>>
>>34969510
>they decide not to buy it and fart before leaving the aisle im working on
fucking lol
>>
>>34975512
This is pretty good, going to use it from now on
>>
>>34969253
price signs frequently miss being changed on time. i've worked in retail enough and been fucked over ehnough to know this. how new are you?
>>
File: 32250202_p0.jpg (364KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32250202_p0.jpg
364KB, 719x1024px
>>34973101
holy SHIIIIIT THIS TRIGGERS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD

>have to get groceries for myself once every few days
>usually 5 items or less, like basic sandwich stuff or just frozen shit
>go to checkout
>always a middle aged lady in the express lane with enough cart to make dinner for a thanksgiving party while there are 3-5 people behind her all with 1-3 things in hand
>no one is allowed to call her out

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34974059
Literally anywhere in Europe you put the petrol in then go inside to pay, must suck not living in a civilised trustful society.
>>
File: 1485587020571.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485587020571.png
47KB, 522x472px
>Work in shoe shop
>"Excuse me, do you have this in X size?"
>I'll go check
>Walk the 30 flight stairs to our stock room upstairs
>Don't have it, go back down and tell them
>"Are you sure?"
>Yes you dumb bitch, I literally just checked
>"Well do you have it in a X.5?"
>Go get the shoes, slightly too big
>They try them on
>Slightly too big
>"They're too big"
>Yeah no shit
>Taken them back, come back downstairs
>New pair of shoes in hand
>"Do you have these in X size?"
>Repeat
>>
File: [expand america].webm (903KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
[expand america].webm
903KB, 494x494px
>Recently found out my manager is a convicted pedophile
I hate my job but that makes it slightly more tolerable
>>
Anyone /restaurant/ here?
>Its another customer has a thick foreign accent, doesnt understand a word on the menu and sends all of their food back episode
>>
>pretended to have a sore throat last shift
>Never had to say a word unless I could not adequately respond with gestures

It was the greatest to watch the yuppies or the college-aged roasties get uncomfortable or slightly offended. Fuck 'em. Do you -really- want me to talk to you or do you just want attention?
>>
>>34974768
Holy shit, how did I never think of this one? Thanks, Target bros. Now I have a way to fire back at these smug professional mothers who come through my line.
>>
>>34967025

>works in retail
>calls someone else vermin

lel
>>
File: IMG_1635.png (47KB, 214x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.png
47KB, 214x162px
>be bagboy at Krocuck
>we give lollipops to children at the register
>old lady asks for some
>"They're for my grandson"
>all the life drains from her face
>"He has cancer"
H-have a good day
>mfw
>>
>customer asks where thing is
>tell them the general location
>autism kicks in and I keep giving details in case my first answer wasn't sufficient
>customer sarcastically says "yeah, thanks" as he walks off
>FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU CAME TO ME FOR HELP AND I HELPED YOU AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU
>>
File: sgset4.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sgset4.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>34967025
2+ yrs unemployed guy here with a useless MA diploma, living in a small town with no jobs.

So I think I have no other options but to go and work at a supermarket.
My problem is: I'm autistic as fuck with numbers and I'm also slow as fuck.
I can't do physical work because my spine is a mess.

Can I be a cashier with all of that?
Or should I find another solution?

(Wanted to work as a simple, soulless assistant, pushing papers but they only employ women and people with licence and 3+ yrs experience)
>>
> Working at McDicks
> Grumpy ass middle age womanlet walks in everyday causing shit about her order because she's clearly got nothing better to do
> Comes to my till
> Oh great here we go
> Asks for a plain double cheeseburger
> Clarify if she'd like to keep the cheese because a lot of people want to keep it in when they say plain (which normally would only be the bun and beef)
> calls me a fucking retard and says of course, it wouldn't be a double cheeseburger then
> ask her not to be rude in shitty corporate way
> finish the order and manager has a go at me for disrespecting a loyal daily customer
>>
> McDicks again
> Another McDicks worker walks in and uses his discount
> Proceeds to order a bunch of grill orders which takes forever to do because we need to cook them from scratch
> Pass him his large coke
> Proceeds to claim its not filled enough
> Precisely points at the very edge of the lid while smugly smiling at me
> Do it because whatever I don't really care
> Then complains about the time to cook his food
> Finally gets his order
> Says everything is undercooked and the buns are burnt
> They certainly fucking aren't
> Manager apologises and gives him a free meal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34973278
no, it would be satisfying but it wouldn't work. Where would the line be. If someone in retail didn't like that I was buying ice cream he could tell me to fuck off and have a argument. There is a reason "the customer is always right" is a cornerstone of retail. Its a bitch in some scenarios. However it is a necessary evil.
>>
I don't know why, but every time a customer goes into a rant that I just want to sit on the floor and wait. At least I would be able to get off my feet and they would be frustrated or really confused. I've never done it though.
>>
>work at convenience store in low income area
>meth heads all day every day
>sugary shit and soda on EBT and beer with their cash

Just...can these pieces of trash just neck themselves already?
>>
>>34970787
jesus murphy
>>
File: 1480550115392.png (415KB, 599x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1480550115392.png
415KB, 599x1348px
>>34980361
we're all human friend
>>
>>34982235
Why do you care what being spend EBT on, not like there are a set of rules, its just government food assistance. As long as you arent trading them for money and buying drugs there shouldnt be a problem buying junk food on EBT
>>
>>34973706
personally I think your doing it wrong. I tell them to give me all their change an I count that shit myself. I do this because its my job and also I am much faster than them and they can see it.

Also if you want to be a baller, dump that coinage on the counter like you don't give a fuck. Than you go to town on quarters, dimes, nickles, and then you take that brown penny if needed.

At the end of a two minute transaction where you look like rain man to the person before you, push it back. Make them use their forearm to pull that change back into that plastic bag.

And feel satisfaction. Because your job is to handle money and be efficient.

Wish I made more money for actually excelling at something.
>>
>>34967894
As someone with a gambling addiction Pls no bully
>>
>>34968952
underrated
>my wage its high enough to care about that
>>
Do you guys see hot girls?
>>
>>34980503
I don't get it, that's what your job is for, if people werent doing that you wouldn't have a job.
>>
>>34972180
lmao this can't be real, my main man
>>
>>34984083
People who do this leave without buying shoes
>>
How old are you retail cucks? I'm guessing most of you are still in highschool or very very early 20's. Why not just work for a call center or other company where you can move up in a year.
>>
>>34967025

>got fed up with working at a grocer chain after 3 years of work
>probably should have chilled out a little more with my humor and the way I think
>everyone thinks I am a autistic psychopath
>only getting 16 hours that week
>all of which were 4 or 5 hour fucking shifts
>walk up to managers office and say I quit
>walk out

I need a new job. Maybe this time I can act normal.
>>
>>34983002
Everyday anon. As a bagboy, we're all beta faggots. Some of the cashier girls are cute and there's this really adorable foreign lady I see a lot that kinda became my krogerfu but I think she's married and has kids close to my age.
>>
>be bouncer
>checking ids
>my height and the average height of club sluts mean my eyes are at exactly the right angle to look at their tits while they show their id at me

Its not enjoyable though, i try to avoid looking because I'm always a hairline away from complaints
>>
>>34983002
Constantly

Often wearing little.

My dick cannot get hard though, its deadly boring alternating with straining to keep my normie mask on.
>>
File: 1456704814398.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1456704814398.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>opening cashier
>have to watch self check out because Im the only one there
>tons of people complaining that they have to use self check out
>telling me that they'll never shop there again
>wanting to speak to my manager
>still dont hop on a register
>treat the people who choose to use self check out with respect and courtesy while the others watch
>woman gives me her whole fucking cart because she didnt want to use self check out
>start laughing at her because of her laziness and bitching
>tells manager i was laughing at her
>nothing happens
>>
>>34974059
Every Gas station in Canada is like that . You can always fill up before you pay .
>>
I just got my first retailcuck job a week ago.
>checking groceries with a coworker supervising me
>can hear people complaining about how slow I am
>ask coworker to take over so peeple stop complaining

What am I in for, lads?
>>
>>34972437
>Why is it any of your business what they spend it on?

You realize that's our money, right?

If you were paying for your own food, go ahead and byy all the alcohol and twinkies you want, I don't give a fuck. When you're using tax payer money, yes, it pisses me off when you're wasting it on gushers.
>>
>supervisor
>called to a till for unknown customer service
>a lady is fucking furious
>"for the third time this week I have been overcharged!"
>ask her what she bought
>"oh no I didn't mean here, I meant at other shops"
>nigga what?
>what's the problem then
>I've been overcharged 18 pence
>give her refund and apologise
I hate customers. They are ungrateful, stupid, mindless drones. Why complain at me, an underpaid and exhausted teenager, when I've done nothing wrong and can't do anything to help other than refund you 18p? Fucking normies man
>>
>>34970481
Im in the minority but i absolutely hate when people working somewhere talk to me because i fet wrapped up in my thoughts and i just wanna get in and get out of where i am.

I hate when homeless people/charity cunts stop me in the street
I hate when mall people say "heyyyyy" when coming in the store
I hate when retail people ask "need help finding anything?"
I hate when servers ask "hows the food?"

If i had to describe it, imagine listening to music and its a dope song and your really into it and youre groovin' but then someone comes up from behind you and rips your headphones off. Its like that for me but with my thoughts. When im with friends its not as bad.

My fave place to go is the movie theatre because i dont have to talk to anyone, just hand my ticket and "enjoy your movie" then im on my way
>>
>>34970481

I'd rather have 'how's your day going' with a smile or friendly body language than 'can i help you find something'
>>
>>34985276
What fuck stops people from just driving away when they're done filling up?
>>
>>34985555
Canadian cuckmorals.
>>
>>34985486
damn, you sound like me. Except for me it isn't them asking that I hate, it's the fact that I have to give a response. I fucking hate talking. I hate hearing my own voice. I have a fear of talking on the phone too. My parents even told me I said my first word very late, like 2 years old.
>>
>>34982405
Top one nice one.
>>
>>34985962
ANPR Cameras.
>>
>>34968843

>Have to shop where you work

Why? I worked at a grocery store once that only gave an employee discount one time per paycheck for 10%. Great, but I can spend 20% less shopping at Walmart and have a bigger variety of brands.
>>
>>34969541
Never act on it, but take creep photos and post them here.
>>
File: 1262140049759.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1262140049759.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw I'm a cart pusher and don't have to deal with people, and I can just sit in the break room all day
>>
File: p.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>supposed to get a monkey job in the logistics for summer
>instead get promoted to the logistics control center after the job interview
>it's a literal shirker job where you assign other people to do jobs on the computer
They've continued my contract now four times so i guess they like me but i can't help but to feel that they pity me or something
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.