[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump mobilizing 100,000 National Guard to deport unauthorized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 38

File: C3brX2iWQAAORn8.jpg (76KB, 453x680px) Image search: [Google]
C3brX2iWQAAORn8.jpg
76KB, 453x680px
https://www.apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830

How can anyone still defend an authoritarian like Trump on a country that was built on freedom and free movement of peoples? This is literally fascism.
>>
Hey Latina Grils now it's your time to marry me.
>>
File: 1378140256227.jpg (16KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1378140256227.jpg
16KB, 325x325px
This is actually getting a little scary
>>
>>34938287
Wow, that's only 3000 people per National Guard. Surely this will be a plan of outstanding efficiency.

Why the fuck are we about to spend millions to get rid of all the people who take the non-living wage jobs?
>>
What did you expect? That illegal immigration would happen indefinitely and stay?

The measure is drastic because the situation has grown.

Why shouldn't they follow the law?
>>
>free movement of peoples

actually wrong, the country was built upon legal immigration primarily from western europe. illegal immigration is just that, illegal. and illegals should be deported as per the law.
>>
Fake news.
Trump leaked it to expose the msm
>>
>>34938287
>leftist using a slippery slope argument
>the same argument he would scoff at if you were talking about gay marriage just a few years back

Nice job shill, no hypocrisy there.
>>
Nice. This can only turn out good. If the national guard does a good job, everything is alright. If they round them up and shoot them nothing of value was lost.
>first they came for immigrants, than they came for Muslims and then they stopped coming for people because all the problems have been solved
>>
>>34938287

it's creepy how all his picks fit those captions perfectly.. hmmmm
>>
File: IMG_0813.png (118KB, 378x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
118KB, 378x215px
>people will still support a dictator like Drumpf

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause
>>
File: 1487018410027.png (709KB, 957x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1487018410027.png
709KB, 957x1518px
>first they came for the illegals
>and I did not speak out because that's what they're supposed to do
>>
Some anons are so bitter they have no sexual life that they actually voted for a demented old retard to be the president.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
Ok. Why do you care so much about illegal immigrants?

Do you know any, are you one yourself?
>>
>>34938287
thank god. this man is actually keeping his word. go trump!
>>
File: 1487016889365.png (284KB, 495x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487016889365.png
284KB, 495x499px
>>34938422
>yet they still won
can't make this shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 585x501px
Ok, so I'm not really in support of everything Trump has said it done. I certainly didn't like Hillary at all. In fact, I'm actually Canadian so I guess it doesn't matter, but, what the fuck is so wrong about getting rid of people who are in a country illegally? IILEGALLY being the key word here. If I break a law like stealing from a shop, I'll get arrested or something. If you enter a country without permission, you've broken a law, thus, they have the ability to deport you. I don't even understand why people think this is wrong.
>>
They won't come for me, because I'm one of them. And that's why they have my vote in four years.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32KB, 577x281px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32KB, 577x281px
It's Very Fake News. The media should do some fact checking before announcing every rumor they hear.
>>
It's either deportation or making them legal residents so they can be registered and pay taxes into the system like the rest of us.

We have a job shortage and goods are inflating, slowly.

Cost of living is rising and cities are overcrowding.

It makes no difference to me personally if 11 million immigrants without legal status get deported or get made into legal residents.

But I don't want them to stay here without documentation. Right now they're more free than we are.
>>
File: illegal_population_growth.png (16KB, 420x482px) Image search: [Google]
illegal_population_growth.png
16KB, 420x482px
>>34938362
>because the situation has grown.
Not for 10 years it hasn't, retard.

>Muh justice!
I'll bet my kidneys that you'd be against mobilizing 100,000 national guard to combat tax fraud, which is a quantifiably larger drain on our economy than illegal immigration.
>>
>single American citizen living in mexico
Ya chingue, Brayan is confident and alpha but he can't give a woman papers like I can.
>>
>>34938455
Yeah, the biggest electoral victory since Reagan.
>>
>>34938463
Because the media spins deporting illegal immigrants to be deporting people for being hispanic or some other bullshit. Case in point, the OP's picture. Dumb people eat this shit up and fight against the evil facist who is oppressing the poor minority.
>>
>>34938398
>>people will still support a dictator like Drumpf
>So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause

>i believe I have a valuable opinion but I can only express it in movie quotes

I fucking hate you and I genuinely hope you die very soon.
>>
>>34938495

It's still grown from the 90's. that's not a problem, "retard"?

Why would I be against combating tax fraud, "retard"? You just lost a kidney.
>>
File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
>deporting illegals is fascism

this is why no one why takes you seriously and you will never win the presidency again for decades
>>
>>34938472
the nazis also denied having concentration camps and killing 6 gorillion jews you retard
>>
>>34938472
>Trump administration denies-
>George Soros denies-
>CNN denies-
>Judas Iscariot denies-
>>
>>34938527

If the democrats were in power I'd actually be worried for this exact scenario.

Because they would have a nutcase like Podesta as Secretary of State.
>>
This matters a lot to me I see
>>
>>34938495
>not enough jobs
>automation is rising
>poor people contribute more to crime
>shitty culture, especially Muslims
I wouldn't care, I don't commit tax fraud. I'm European and immigrants are the worst thing that can happen to your country. Even the guest workers we invited here some decades ago and gave jobs developed a shitty parallel society, contributed to crime and their offspring is human scum in general. Tell me a single reason why we shouldn't stop this in it's, at every possibility we get? Oh wait, I actually don't care about your opinion because enough people support us and it's going to happen.
>>
>>34938287
>authoritarian
>bad

Wew lad. Also there is no such thing as true freedom, nor should illegals whos families have done literally nothing to build american society get a free slice of the cake.

And if they can build society, then why cant they work hard like the white man and build their own? I know this is bait, but just something to think about
>>
>>34938337

Everyone keeps thinking it cannot possibly get worst until it does.

On Trump side, they are thinking, "holy shit we got away with it this far, holy shit they are letting us do it"

Everyone is in disbelief
>>
File: jazz 2.png (253KB, 438x295px) Image search: [Google]
jazz 2.png
253KB, 438x295px
>Law breaking individuals get arrested for breaking the law
>A bad thing

I'm not following the logic. Should police not do their job?
>>
Forceful deportations do seem harsh. I'd register them all and make them pay taxes like the rest of us.

That would make them documented residents.
>>
>>34938287
Wow people who enter a country illegally don't have the same rights as natural born citizens, or legal immigrants. Really makes you think.......
>>
>>34938593
This is essentially the same as pardoning criminals for no reason. You're just giving them what they want despite the fact that they just committed a crime.

How about the people that are trying to get into the country legally?
>>
>>34938579

STFU nigger. I don't want to be drafted to go die in a foxhole in Iran. Fuck you and everyone that thinks like you.
>>
>>34938518
>It's still grown from the 90's
So has the legal population you literal fucking downy.

>Why would I be against combating tax fraud
Because you might just be asked to pay for the Great Wall of Dumbfuck and the Taco Stand Patrol in a few months.

Fantastic job intentionally misunderstanding the point, by the way. A true Trump supporter.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>34938503
I guess that makes sense. I also think it's funny that they keep referring to them as "unauthorized immigrants". I get that they're unauthorized, because the state hasn't allowed them entry, but how the fuck are they "immigrants"? Immigrant implies that they've legally moved to a new country, which they haven't. Honestly, I considered myself to be more "progressive" but the wording by the media is just a blatant lie. Maybe migrants would be a more neutral term.
>>
>>34938618

Not so. Documentation isn't pardoning.

We could even document them as residents that came here illegally. It just comes down to the ethical issue of forceful removal and deportation of people.
>>
>>34938618
They're not criminals. Illegal immigration is not a criminal case, it's a civil one.
>>
File: unemployment-rate-2.png (477KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
unemployment-rate-2.png
477KB, 1200x901px
>>34938575
>not enough jobs
Kill yourself. I'm not even reading past that.
>>
>>34938593
>"Spending time in jail does seem harsh. We should make them pay a fine and have some programs that explain to them that having sex with minors is illegal. That would make them normal citizens."
>>
>>34938645
>Immigrant implies that they've legally moved to a new country
Yeah, just like how the pilgrims hat to get a work visa etched in abalone before they could immigrate.

That's not what it implies at all, autismo9000
>>
>>34938527
Ok goyim, take your cash then http://www.nafcash.com
>>
>>34938631

Legal population is supposed to grow. They don't need to increase taxes to get funds to build a wall, they plan their own budget.

I'm a Donald supporter yet you're the idiot frothing at the mouth here.

I didn't misunderstand anything, you failed to state your point. Only through dialogue with me are you finally getting to it.
>>
File: 1442274909715.jpg (34KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1442274909715.jpg
34KB, 255x244px
>>34938337
Why? Because we weren't enforcing the laws before and now we are? Are you on the wrong side of the border?
>>34938593
And then have them vote to continue their welfare, free education, and other gibs that local states have done but at the national level?

No thanks. Gibs are for American NEETS.
>>
>>34938669
>it has been worse before, so it's totally ok for use to stop improving situation
t. liberal
>>
>>34938628
>doesnt like male suffrage
>arguing that purging illegals is unconstitutional

Wew lad noice b8
>>
>>34938680

It does come down to the classification of the crime of entering the country illegally.

Documentation as a way of keeping track. Not necessarily documentation to give legal residency.
>>
>>34938706

>vote

Documentation isn't citizenship, it isn't even legal residency. It's merely documenting.
>>
>>34938628
>being drafted is authoritarian
Wut. Also
>not wanting to defend your country
>but still wants to vote and reap the fruits of said country
>Communists had conscription

Gg
>>
File: panties.png (64KB, 706x680px) Image search: [Google]
panties.png
64KB, 706x680px
>>34938706
>smug NEET Trump supporter

I'm a Trump supporter too and the day he cuts your NEETbux will be one of the best days of my life
>>
>>34938693
Well, would you rather live in a country founded by Europeans or by Muslims and Mexicans?
>>
>>34938695
>Legal population is supposed to grow.
And once it does, so does crime, illegal population, and every other con of having a society. What kind of dipshit can't follow this?

>They don't need to increase taxes to get funds to build a wall
>you're the idiot
Pottery.
>>
>>34938747
Although us going to war all the time against people does suck, but the commies did it as well. You forget Afghanistan and the satellite states?
>>
>>34938287
Been tried before and failed. Alabama did this and the farmers complained.
>>
DHS can create a database of all people who entered America outside of legal means.

Document now, figure out what to do later.

Deport by force later if that's the ideal solution, or something else.
>>
>>34938777
Jews on both sides want to control the world, the best way to do that is through force and oppression.
>>
>>34938710
>Everything is awful because Donny Senpai said so and no reality-based evidence will convince me otherwise
t. conservative
>>
>>34938743
Documenting? Like taking fingerprints and a DNA sample and banning them from re-entry ever again? Seems good.

>>34938754
Oh, I'm no NEET friend. GI Bill does make going to school cozy though. Republicans will cut those NEETBUX for sure... eventually.
>>
>>34938778

>Alabama did this and the farmers complained.

TOP KEK
>>
>>34938787
You forgot to stop the numbers from increasing. Time is a resource. More illegals, more breeding, more time to weasel their way through the country
>>
File: reperationsinblood.jpg (245KB, 714x360px) Image search: [Google]
reperationsinblood.jpg
245KB, 714x360px
>>34938778
Why wouldn't southern farmers complain about cheap labor? It wouldn't be the first time in US history.
>>
>>34938770

I was about to commend you for not using insults but I can see you've peaked in your capacity to verbalize your position.

You are an idiot, we have a budget. It doesn't necessarily mean we have to increase taxes to acquire the funds necessary, we have the funds already.

I'm speaking to a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 323x250px
>>34938693
Go look up the term in a modern dictionary or political science textbook if you don't believe me. I agree that there are arguments about the exact definition of the term, but it's got a generally accepted definition. Also, in earlier history state sovereignty was viewed differently because there were so many different kings or lords or barons that owned land. Pilgrims passing through a king's land usually had to pay taxes to enter. If the pilgrims were sent by the church, then sometimes the taxes would be waived. You can't compare a pilgrim to an illegal migrant.
>>
>>34938763
Mexico WAS founded by Europeans, you brainlet.
>>
File: 1484320605125.png (4KB, 274x327px) Image search: [Google]
1484320605125.png
4KB, 274x327px
remember lads, political discussion goes on >>/pol/

please dont hate, robots should be united
>>
>>34938821

Sure build the wall. Hire homeless vets to patrol the border, build barracks and check points to house them.
>>
>>34938839
>wah muh insults
It's 4chan. Go to stormfront if you want a safe space.

>the budget has no impact on taxation
good lord.
>>
>>34938808
>nothing is awful
>except stopping immigration and trump because cnn told me so
t. liberal
>>
>>34938813

If you want. First step is to document, figure out what to do later.
>>
>>34938883

Or they can cut something out to get funds. Without looking at the budget in detail, there's no way to know.

Storm front isn't a safe space. I'm just talking to a kid who's crying about people who enter the country through illegal means.

Lol@your life.
>>
>>34938848
And literally every civilization was founded by descents of Africans, your point?
Mexico is a corrupt shithole riddled by drug crime and regular crime. Not even a retard would deny that living is such condition could rub off.
>>
>>34938844
Immigration (noun): the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.

Your head's so far up your ass you're resorting to semantic gymnastics.
>>
We could use more border security anyway.

Let's catch all those drug mules and use the funds to increase our budget.
>>
>>34938883
If even 5% of illegal immigration would be stopped by the wall, it would pay itself off in a few years.
Other than that, trillions are spent on the military.
>>
>>34938886
>whining about CNN is a totally valid argument when talking about the state of unemployment
t. /pol/ack
>>
>>34938925
>Or they can cut something out to get funds
Yeah, let's just cut out all the loose ends so we can blow $20 billion on a wall while we simultaneously increase funding to deportation agencies and beef up the military that's receiving the same funding as the entire discretionary spending budget.

But we can't see the exact budget, so nothing's impossible, right? :^)
>>
>>34938975
>not making any argument at all is a totally valid argument
t. liberal
>>
>>34938946
>Mexico is a corrupt shithole riddled by drug crime and regular crime.
Not even a retard would say that such living conditions are entirely independent of the impacts from the war on drugs and corn subsidies we used to tank their economy.
>>
>>34938287
Why would a group of people who are carelessly tanking the American quality of life for their own self-interest speak for you?
>>
>>34938973
>If even 5% of illegal immigration would be stopped by the wall, it would pay itself off in a few years.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
The best thing about Trump supporters is when they assume the crap he says has any basis in the real world.

Show me a single statistic that indicates illegal immigration costs us $400 billion over a few years.
>>
>>34938287
>"There is no effort to do what is potentially suggested," he said. Spicer called the AP report "100 percent not true, adding that there was "no effort at all to utilize the National Guard to round up unauthorized immigrants."

>A DHS official described the document as a very early draft that was not seriously considered and never brought to the secretary for approval.

Do you guys even read the article?
>>
>>34938287
>implying that scum would ever speak for me
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 720x539px
>>34938950
I don't think you realize that if you live in a country permanently you must be a legal citizen of said country. In practice you could physically live in a country illegally, but that doesn't make you a citizen of a country. Thus, you cannot be there permanently as you're not allowed by law to be there permanently. This means that you are not an immigrant. Immigrant, as you stated, means to live somewhere permanently, but you can't live somewhere permanently without being a legal citizen.
>>
>>34939058
>ignoring actual unemployment statistics and channeling the autism of Molyneux is totally a valid argument tactic
t. BTFO'd
>>
>>34939141
>This means that you are not an immigrant.
It literally does not. Do you actually have autism?

>you can't live somewhere permanently without being a legal citizen
Well, that was a quick answer.
>>
>>34939049

We've spent multiple trillions on bailouts for banks under Obama.
>>
>>34939089
I didn't start the drug war, this shithole is not my responsibility, I give jackshit about their people and I vote for a candidate who puts more importance on people here than people of foreign nations. Actually, I couldn't vote for Trump because I'm not in the US. But I wish he was my president.
>>
>>34939118

It doesn't even have to be a brick and stone wall, just a tall barbed wire fence with check points.
>>
>>34939206
>I didn't start the drug war
You didn't settle the US either, so shut up, jackass.

>I vote for a candidate who puts more importance on people here than people of foreign nations
I never knew that Russia was part of the US :^)
>>
>>34939214
The amount of people hopping the border is insignificant as fuck. Most of them are coming from el salvador by train. But hell, let's focus on those filthy messkins xDD

Also
>its gon stop muh drug mules
When there are trucks and planes loaded with tons of cocaine and meth being let in by paid-off customs officers.
>>
>>34939251

What's wrong with Russia, exactly?

Send Svetlana over here pls
>>
File: fence3.jpg (21KB, 593x282px) Image search: [Google]
fence3.jpg
21KB, 593x282px
>>34939214
Gee, what a swell idea! Surely it'll solve our immigration problem entirely!

oh wait
>>
>>34939261

Okay? You're not exactly helping your argument against building a wall
>>
>>34939118
http://newobserveronline.com/trump-wall-will-pay-preventing-just-160k-invaders/
How the fuck to get to 400 Million? I fence and armed guards are cheaper and work arguably well for Turkey in stopping Syrians.
>>
>>34939265

Good. Now run electricity through it. Like in the first Jurassic park movie.
>>
>>34939277
Build it. Everything will be exactly the same as far as illegals and drugs coming in. Also, I can't wait for wall workers to start quitting en masse once they start getting shot at by drug cartel guys riding in the back of Fords with ak47s.
>>
>>34939310

Okay, still not helping your argument there.
>>
>>34939323
You're just anally pained.
>>
>>34939342

Are you one of them "Mexican intellectuals"?

You're anally pained, not me. This wall is about to kill Mexico's national revenue from drug trading, lol.
>>
Are libtards now eternally butthurt or what? Before Trump became president you barely saw leftists posting on /r9k/ now they're spamming it daily.
>>
>>34939251
It doesn't matter where I'm from. I didn't start Islam so why the fuck should I vote for someone supporting their shitty migrants and refugees? And even if I had, why should I support them then? You may feel a moral obligation but I don't. I you want to vote for someone that acts in someone else's interests you could try voting republican next time.
>>
>>34939187
>We've spent multiple trillions on bailouts for banks under Obama.
No we didn't. It was less than a trillion.

You just want to ignore the fact that were were already $7 trillion deep in bailouts when Obama took the wheel.

Regardless, bailouts are do or die. The banks fail, so does our economy. I could care less whether or not my city gets more landscaping services and taco joints.
>>
>>34938337
the president's job is to enforce the law. i don't know what else you expected to happen.
>>
>>34939386

Let's just build this wall and see what happens.
>>
Let's hire the people who are here illegally to build the wall and they can obtain legal residency.

They should hire me as secretary of awesome ideas.
>>
>>34938287
/pol/ tells me that the left is actually the one that's going to create a society of no individual freedoms and one giant government to rule over everyone, but then the left tells me it's actually the right that's going to do that and they are fighting against it. Who's correct here? There's so many conflicting viewpoints.
>>
>>34939374
Brainwashing is big business these days
>>
>>34938495
Unenforced laws erode respect for the law in general, which is a bigger drain on the economy that hiring so people to deport illegals.
>>
>>34939440
Both are going to do that. But living in a republican dictatorship sounds better than in a liberal dictatorship.
>>
>>34939282
We're not getting the money used to quantify the "fiscal burden" of each illegal, and we won't get it once we deport them.

I don't think you understand what "pays for itself" means.
>>
File: heartbreaking.jpg (79KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreaking.jpg
79KB, 634x566px
First they came for the Mexicans and I did not speak out because I was not Mexican
Then they came for the gays and I did not speak out because I was not gay
Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not Jewish
Then they came for the blacks and I did not speak out because I was not black
Then they came for the Muslims and I did not speak out because I was not Muslim

Then they stopped coming for people because all our problems had been solved
>>
>>34938747
>being drafted is authoritarian
Of course it is. Conscription is slavery. If your country can't fund a professional military it deserves to get invaded.
>>
>>34938287
Looks like America finally going to be great again. Actions have consequences.
>>
>>34939375
>NIMBY
A true American

>someone that acts in someone else's interests
You don't think this describes both Trump and Hillary to a T?
>>
>>34938669
>Believing the unemployment rates
They specifically don't include underemployed and those who have stopped looking to manipulate the number
>>
File: spurdo_wtf.png (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_wtf.png
8KB, 211x246px
>>34939503

>libfags hate conscription/the draft
>libfags whine about Trump for not getting drafted and not fighting in a war they have bitched about for half a century
>>
>>34939440

Right usually wants wants less government
Left wants more government

liberalism has achieved so much but now people have it so good they want regulations on speech behavior and you totally dependent on them, they will tax you you into submission

once they have that they will move onto something else, like your clothes being offensive and make a regulation on what you can wear
>>
>>34939526
>muh alternative facts
I don't speak dipshit. What does 5% translate to?
>>
>>34938669
Do something productive today and increase your knowledge.
https://www.thebalance.com/underemployment-definition-causes-effects-rate-3305519
>>
>>34938337
>Deporting illegal immigrants is scary
Come on now
>>
Asians know we're always on thin ice- we are one sneak attack away from being rounded up and placed in FEMA camps.
>>
>>34938287
His press secretary said the report is 100% false if that means anything
>>
>>34939557
>I don't speak dipshit
Shit is literally spewing from you
You can't make this stuff up, keep it up anon
>>
>>34939463
>Unenforced laws erode respect for the law in general
Colorado legalized pot, but I'm not seeing any meth dispensaries there.
>>
File: liberal_unity.png (89KB, 591x560px) Image search: [Google]
liberal_unity.png
89KB, 591x560px
>>34939440

Democrats vote for more taxes, more spending and more handouts. Democrats ban flags and words. Democrats erode Second Amendment rights, a fundamental safeguard against the government. Democrats riot when they don't get the outcome they wanted from an election. You tell me.
>>
>>34939587

The only complaint about asians is you don't follow any common curtsy

If you see people making room on a path and they are walking single file

please do the same and not walk in a pair, people are not moving so you can stand next to each other
>>
>>34939538
>libfags whine about Trump for not getting drafted
No they don't, you weenie
>>
>>34939633

Lol. I'm the guy who always serves out of the way.
>>
>>34939522
It applies to fucking everyone in politics who got far enough to have a reasonable chance. Keeping immigrants out is in my interests.
Better NIMBY than IMBY.
>>
>>34939562
>Underemployment is a problem!
>Let's throw out the people with with entry level, low education, low wage jobs to fix this
Do something productive today and neck yourself.
>>
>>34938287
its fake dumbshit`

kill yourself subhuman
>>
>>34939597
>M-maybe if I act smug he'll forget I don't actually have any sources for my unsubstantiated bullshit
Nice try ;)
>>
File: draft.png (8KB, 669x144px) Image search: [Google]
draft.png
8KB, 669x144px
>>34939637

>Drumpf wasn't drafted?
>wtf i love conscription and imperialism now, he should have fought in Vietnam!
>>
>>34939666
>throw them out
>companies have no choice but to hire locals (or design a robot in a few weeks)
>less unemployed immigrants
>better job market for locals
>>
>>34939655
>Keeping immigrants out is in my interests.
Why? Because a bunch of yahoos on daytime television told you they're coming for your job and women?

Immigration is possibly the least pressing issue in modern politics, and you morons have been memed into thinking that the Mongols are besieging the empire.
>>
>>34939700
or maybe they are pointing out his hypocrisy in calling other people cowards when he was a coward himself.
>>
>>34938287

Why would I come after myself?
>>
>>34939712
Immigrants taking low skilled jobs, getting paid under the table and sending all their money bake to their shithole of a country, making it more difficult for the actual citizens of the country to get those jobs is a problem.
>>
>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born JUST IN TIME to see the chaotic collapse of the american empire and consequently the rest of the world
>>
File: 1483729130617.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1483729130617.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>34939587

don't plan on another sneak attack then
>>
>>34939705
>better job market for locals
The fast food and housekeeping job market is going to be fine.

Any company that wants to cut costs of higher paying jobs will outsource. Immigration will do fuckall to fix this.

While you REEEEE at Miguel, Pajeet is pulling the rug out from under you.
>>
>>34939756
>making it more difficult for the actual citizens of the country to get those jobs is a problem.
If they do a better job than you, maybe they have more of a right to be here than you do.
>>
>>34939389
This.

Trump is enforcing already existing laws. No one cried when the laws where made. They just want to point the finger when the executive branch actually plays its role.
>>
>>34939712
>Immigration is possibly the least pressing issue in modern politics
Go tell that to Europe. If you come in illegally you get kicked out. If you break the law you get punished. You don't have the right to walk into whatever country you want.
>>
File: pilgrims.jpg (359KB, 1024x1345px) Image search: [Google]
pilgrims.jpg
359KB, 1024x1345px
>>34939728

They might have a point if they hadn't claimed burning draft cards was the right thing to do and spit on Vietnam vets when they returned home while calling them baby killers.

Liberals do this all the time. They try to use other people's beliefs/morals against them to get what they want despite disagreeing with those beliefs/morals. They make WWJD arguments about immigrants and refugees even though they bitch nonstop about how government and religion should be separate and outdated Christian beliefs should not be allowed to determine the government's position on things like abortion and gay marriage.
>>
>>34939712
Immigration ties in with the most important aspects of modern American politics. Your perspective seems so disconnected and naive. Like the gentry living on rooftops in metropolis, not knowing about the workers who live underground.

It's that much more satisfying to see you commenting because it just shows that liberals who can't wrap their heads around the Trump election actually aren't seeing a fraction of reality.
>>
File: europe.jpg (88KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
88KB, 700x519px
>>34939712

>Immigration is possibly the least pressing issue in modern politics

t. Muhammad al-Zanbari
>>
>>34939712

do you think an illegal immigrant is going to stop and help you if he hits you ?
>>
>>34939700
>Hypocrisy doesn't matter when it's done my my gay celebrity crush!

People could care less about Trump dodging the draft. It becomes an issue when he acts like conscription is a civic duty.
>>
>>34939797
They don't though. Mexican immigrants are infamous for doing a shitty job and being lazy as fuck. They hire them because they can pay them half of what they would normally pay, and they don't have to provide them with things like insurance and proper wages. They're basically indentured servants.

Half of them don't even bother to learn the language. Have you seen kitchen nightmares? Half of the time it's some Mexican cook who doesn't know shit, has been in the country for 10 years and STILL can't speak the language.
>>
>>34939712
Because they are the most violent, uneducated pieces of shit where I live. I visited the capital a few months back and it's really bad. Niggers trying to sell drugs, mudslimes bugging women (says a female friend of mine), gangs patrolling park, etc. According to the police there are also no-go areas forming. Boss lives in a city with a major refugee center and someone tried to break in. Don't even get me started on violent crime and rape statistics. It's not Hans or Peter doing all this.
>>
>>34939804
>Implying conservatards listen to anything besides WWJD arguments and lobbists
>>
>>34938287
>then they came for the Jews
>implying the most pro Jewish, pro Israel president in the history of American would come for the Jews
Cute
>>
>>34939819
>Immigration ties in with the most important aspects of modern American politics
Oh, I forgot that Americans are retards who can only vote on hot button issues. My bad.

>not knowing about the uneducated who live underground.
ftfy
>>
>>34939770
I'm sure people with enough money to throw into keeping their house clean will just start start doing their own chores once Miguel is gone. Same goes for construction companies.
Also, anti-immigration goes hand in hand with anti-outsourcing. Of course it will be a lot harder to limit companies from doing it, but even a small increase is worth it.
>>
>>34939840
do you think all legal citizens are going to stop and help ifthey hit you ?
>>
>>34938287
Fuck the illegals.
>>
>>34939852
>Mexican immigrants are infamous for doing a shitty job and being lazy as fuck
The Mexican immigrants and J1 workers are fine at my work. Where are you getting this?

>Have you seen kitchen nightmares?
No, because I'm not a mentally disabled goon who derives his social and political views from reality TV.
>>
>>34939915
As a matter of fact, I do. Not all, but a majority of them lived good lives and have the same western values as me. It's also very common to sympathize more with someone of your own culture or race, probably something left over from tribal evolution.
>>
>>34939915
Not the guy you're responding to, but I'd sure as fuck trust an American citizen over a fucking Mexican beaner anyday. They come from a shitty, crime-ridden culture that functions on violence and drugs.
>>
>>34939915

illegal immigrants do not have insurance, even if they bumped you they wouldn't stop
>>
File: nam_pepe.jpg (180KB, 1219x710px) Image search: [Google]
nam_pepe.jpg
180KB, 1219x710px
>>34939841

It's no more hypocritical than the people who absolutely hated the draft and the Vietnam War saying Trump should have been drafted and fought in the war. It's not like libfags would support Trump if he fought in Nam anyways. They didn't vote for Jim Webb, a Vietnam vet, in the primaries.
>>
>>34939893
Do you not understand that abundance of labor devalues it? That was literally half of the argument against socialized higher education. If there's a steady stream of labor from third world shitholes into first world countries without boom growth, the living standards will continue to erode until they match those of the third world shitholes.

Also you might not care about uneducated people, but they still get to vote. Enjoy populist politics, you educated moron.
>>
>>34939853
>Because they are the most violent, uneducated pieces of shit where I live.
And where I live legal, white, all american meth heads are the most violent, uneducated pieces of shit.

Acting like social demographics are completely consistent won't magically validate your hysteria over brown people.
>>
File: 1479365237236.jpg (88KB, 600x892px) Image search: [Google]
1479365237236.jpg
88KB, 600x892px
>>34938287
>implying fascism is bad
wew
>>
>>34939961
>>34939963
>muh culture
I'd trust an average beaner over any average white guy to actually have a car jack and jumper cables in his car.
>>34939976
>all legal citizens have insurance
No.
>>
>>34940010
>the living standards will continue to erode until they match those of the third world shitholes
That's not how any of this works you actual moron

>you might not care about uneducated people, but they still get to vote
The president is a reality TV star famous for the line "You're fired". I know.
>>
>>34939984
>than the people who absolutely hated the draft and the Vietnam War saying Trump should have been drafted and fought in the war
i.e. no one

You're going in circles.
>>
>>34940017
Is this your argument? Your lowly scum population is white and you can't just deport them. So you are jealous and arguing against other nations fixing their issues which are clearly bound to a demographic who can be deported?
Fix your fucking problems and don't complain about people who are trying to fix theirs. If those methheads would try to flood my country, I would support a ban on American white trash immigration in an instant.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 738x93px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 738x93px
>>34939767
kms desu
>>
>>34938287
STOP WITH THESE GOD DAMN POLITICAL POSTS ON R9K I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS ELECTION BULLSHIT, TRUMP WON, WE ARE SUBJECT TO WHATEVER HE ENDS UP DOING, HOPEFULLY HE DOES GOOD PERIOD END OF THE STORY FIND AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER I'M SO FUCKING SICK IF THIS GOD DAMN BULLSHIT GO TO /POL/ IF YOU WANT TO TRUMP POST JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST
>>
>>34940077

legal citizens apart from the actual retarded have insurance because if they don't they have a lot to lose
>>
>>34938287
>tfw not illegal immigrant
>tfw nothing to fear
>>
>>34940169

I remember the first incarnation of /r9k/ and you could talk about what ever the fuck you wanted as long as it past the bot

just leave
>>
>came for the jews

Nice try, Schlomo Shekelstein.
>>
>>34940165
>Is this your argument? Your lowly scum population is white and you can't just deport them. So you are jealous and arguing against other nations fixing their issues which are clearly bound to a demographic who can be deported?
Autism^n

Shitty people will exist whether or not you keep deporting the shitty people, you utter piece of trash.
>>
>>34940192
>everyone can afford insurance
I'm sure it seems that way from mummy's basement.
>>
>>34940169
Filter and ignore if you don't like it
And report them if they derail non political threads
>>
This is fake news.

Press Secretary said its bullshit. No ones buying your shit.
>>
The last part in that image should be:
"And then everyone happily lived in piece"
>>
>>34938287
Good, fuck them, and get out. I sing my praises to Trump for doing what must be done.
>>
>>34940246

you are falling apart now
>>
>>34940230
Exactly, but if someone grows up in a poor family with middle-eastern values, segregated by their family from society and always sees local population having it better, chances are A FUCKING LOT higher that they grow to be pieces of shit than the average.
How do we fix this? Create wealth out of nowhere? Pulls jobs out of our asses? Stuff them money in the face? Fuck no, we stop letting them come here. It's that easy.
We can't do anything about existing problems, they are citizens now. But we can limit future ones (refugee offspring) if we act now.
You autismal fuck.
>>
>>34940392

lets look at non-poor politically active middle-eastern values then

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/05/labour-stays-silent-over-gender-segregation-at-party-rally/

oh wait
>>
>>34938365
Indeed. Really don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. Oh wait, yes I do: because OP is a shill
>>
File: wrong.jpg (201KB, 716x743px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
201KB, 716x743px
>>34939835

Women kicking muslims out, not in our lifetime.
>>
>>34940314
Your argument's falling apart now :^)
>>
>>34938342
Its only a non-living wage because illegal immigrants do it for less than minimum wage.
>>
>>34940459

Muslims are Caucasoids like the white man, sometimes the white women wants something similar but savage and brown to make her orgasm
>>
>illegal
Well you are an idiot OP.
>>
>>34940392
>if someone grows up in a poor family chances are A FUCKING LOT higher that they grow to be pieces of shit than the average.
That sounds a bit more realistic.

You're fighting the wrong battle.
>>
>>34940109
Right because labor is not a resource. Economies are actually made of magic and spiderwebs.

You are so smart
>>
File: touch.jpg (91KB, 1565x945px) Image search: [Google]
touch.jpg
91KB, 1565x945px
>>34940491
>Muslims are Caucasoids like the white man

You're right about the female race traitors though.
>>
>>34940491
that's why white women like Mediterranean men. Mediterranean men are a result of that ancient mixtures of white and muslim
>>
>>34940469

If you can't afford insurance then you don't drive

you are going to be picked up by police with licence plate scanners
>>
>>34938645
I saw a poster at my university that called them undocumented citizens. You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>34940471
>living wage
>minimum wage

>imblyig
>>
>>34940511
You're an idiot.

"Labor" is not fungible. The labor requirements for a fry cook are not the same as a computer engineer. Fry cooks do not compete with the living standard of a computer engineer.

Outsourcing makes the entire premise of your argument moot.
>>
>>34940505
Well yeah, that is obvious. What's wrong about starting the battle with a something you can actually fix? I never said that immigration is inherently bad, but most people who come here don't do it because they had a good life back home.
Not importing new poor people in the first place sounds like a reasonable starting point. Also, I want my culture secured etc.
>>
>>34940516
>you are going to be picked up by police with licence plate scanners
You're thinking of an unregistered car, not an uninsured car, ass.
>>
File: 1487262324556.jpg (230KB, 1400x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1487262324556.jpg
230KB, 1400x1045px
how can he be a dictator if the government is stopping from doing anything at every turn?
>>
>>34938693
there was no United States to immigrate to when the Mayflower crossed the ocean
>>
>>34940606

oh boy, you are in denial
>>
>>34940532
Just get a job that doesn't pay shit and stop whining.
>>
>>34940605
>hahaha well we can't fix poverty, guess we just have to blame the ills of low income on brown people
Yeah, that's a perfect "fix".

>Also, I want my culture secured
The McRib will be back in season soon, Cletus.
>>
>>34940588
The only reason companies don't automate or outsource more white collar labor is the overhead cost. Illegal immigration is the one front where cheap slave tier labor comes to us. It's not competing with engineers but if you're a 17 year old kid trying to get his first job in competition with both uneducated adults and illegals, the well-being of the ruling class is pretty fucking irrelevant.

Stop thinking with your emotions, you sissy beta
>>
>>34940653
>denial
Of what, the notion that cops will pull you over if you're not signed up with Geiko?

Have you ever stepped outside the damn house?
>>
File: 4L_eTy0ZKrj.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_eTy0ZKrj.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>34938287
>believing trump would take care of the Jews
Good Goy!
>>
>>34940681
If they're poor in some other shithole it's not my problem anymore. I can't fix the worlds problems. And if it's mostly brown people I can't change that either. But it makes categorizing it a lot easier.

>The McRib will be back in season soon, Cletus.
Actually it's called Schnitzel and I'm Franz.
>>
>>34940693
>if you're a 17 year old kid trying to get his first job in competition with both uneducated adults and illegals
Stop thinking with your ass, you smelly beta.

If you're so retarded or repulsive that you can't land a minimum wage stint, the problem is with you, not
>muh imgrants
>>
File: 1486833479576.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486833479576.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>34938287
Not American but I don't see what's wrong with deporting illegal immigrants.
>>
>>34940745
>I can't help, but I can deter
A true American

The kicker is that most immigrants are guaranteed to be better people than some silver spoon kraut /pol/posting on /r9k/
>>
>>34938494
This anon gets it, be more like him.
>>
>>34940716

I live in the uk, I know you have the insult where when you can't argue you start projecting and accuse people living at home

I haven't lived with my parents in 15 years, you can escape at 16 here

In some of your states you have the exact same thing as the uk police where they can tell you are not insured

Just like the chip and pin you are catching up with tech

Just because currently in your state they can't tell doesn't mean its ok because "you cant afford it lol, go back to your basement lol"

there are private sites that can tell you if the driver is insured or not in america right this moment
>>
>>34940681

How is a mcrib going to help secure our culture, Jimmy?
>>
>>34938287
>then they came for me
Why would they come for him? He's the only one left. If he's gone then there's no-one left. They'll leave him because he's like them.
>>
>>34940802
Oh well, that is rude. And I was starting to think one could talk to a liberal.
>>
>>34940767
>lol it's your own fault for being black
>lol it's your own fault for being jewish
>lol it's your own fault being born in a country wiht a saturated job market instead coming over illegally
>>
>>34940847
>accuse
That's not how you spell "observe".

>In some of your states you have the exact same thing as the uk police where they can tell you are not insured
>Just like the chip and pin you are catching up with tech

Insurance is not legally required. You can not be detained for being uninsured. There is not a single state in which an uninsured vehicle is grounds to get pulled over.

Go back to your basement.
>>
>>34940853
>implying the McRib won't MAGA
>>
>>34940874
>waaahhhh y u being so rude libruls r such meanies :^(
>HURRR 1488 GAS THE KIKES BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE KEK REDDIT

Stormweenies are hilarious
>>
>>34938950

You didn't mention the dictionary you used. It sounds like you're just pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>34940926

you are going to be in for a shock soon
>>
>>34941049
>I can't google
Figures.
>>
>>34938587
Yeah.. how is deporting illegals against the law? They have nothing to hide. And you do realize Obama deported 2.9 million illegals while he was in office. Way more than Bush.
>>
>>34940926

well 5 seconds of google say you are wrong

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/insurance/car-insurance/

so you are in denial and are probably in america illegally and operating illegally
>>
>>34940667
>Just get a job that doesn't pay shit and stop whining.
How's that trust fund coming along, Trent?
>>
>>34938287
>then they came for me
Fuck off no they didn't, I'm pure
>>
>>34941110

I googled
>what did that stupid faggot on /r9k/ use for his bullshit definition of immigration?
And nothing came up. Are you just trying to avoid telling the truth? Why won't you tell us which dictionary you used?
>>
>>34938287
America has a long history of deportation. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>34938287
Why are Mexicans so salty about having to live in Mexico? Is it a trash country full of trash people or something?
>>
>>34938287
as long as im not drafted to do this it doesn't effect me much,
im more concerned about china to be honest
>>
>>34941243
I googled
>how to tell an intentionally dense /pol/tard that the definition of "immigration" isn't exclusive to people that don't trigger his autism
And nothing came up. Guess you're out of luck on the "truth" :(
>>
>>34941120
>>34941056
I'm insured regardless, but it looks like I live in the only state that doesn't require your car be insured.

When the fuck did the rest of the country make vehicle insurance mandatory? There's wasn't and still isn't a requirement for homeowner's insurance.
>>
>>34941334

Exactly what I thought then. You lied and made it up instead of using a dictionary. I commend you for your honesty. A lesser man would have tried to keep up the facade by constantly changing the subject away from the definition of immigration.
>>
>>34941213
>implying the NEETs aren't next
>>
>>34938658

>forceful removal of people

I guess you'd have a real ethical issue if squatters moved into your home without your permission and started eating your food, then started bringing in drugs and giving them to your kids, and maybe one of them raped your daughter a little. You certainly wouldnt want to call the police and have them forcibly removed, right? Might as well just put their names on the lease.
>>
>>34941569
If you had checked the dictionary and seen the definition was different, your posts might have been clever.

But both Webster and Oxford have that exact definition, so you really just sound embarrassingly autistic.
>>
>>34941470

homeowner's insurance isn't the same thing
>>
>>34941470
Because accidents happen every day and it would create a legal quagmire trying to extract money from the guilty parties without insurance.
>>
>>34941629
>The country is MY property! Mine! Immigration is like people personally coming into my house and eating my food! I have more right to this country than them because my fat single mother popped me out HERE! Not THERE!

Listening to anti-immigration arguments is like listening to a toddler's 2 cents on why nap time is enslavement.
>>
>>34941680
In New Hampshire, you just have to prove that you can pay the damages in the event of an accident.

You don't need to suck the dick of the insurance agencies to ensure people can pay if they cause an accident.
>>
>>34941754
That works too I guess.
>>
>>34939770
>Any company that wants to cut costs of higher paying jobs will outsource

And then have tariffs slapped on their products when they import them. Nice try corporations, but you can't jew your way out of this one
>>
>>34938495
Because they've sucked tons of money out of the economy and now that it's failing they're bailing. If anything we should ransom all of them back to their home countries to try to make up for all the money they stole.
>>
>>34941699
>non-citizens have just as much right as citizens to the privileges of citizenship

Fucking wew
>>
>>34941699
If you legitimately believe the things you're saying why aren't you donating everything you own to a "syrian" ""refugee""?
>>
America was made by immigrants. If Mexicans were blond with blue eyes nobody would even care about them but since they are brown and ugly...
>>
File: 1487055425539.png (143KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1487055425539.png
143KB, 501x585px
>>34941910

wow Mr.goldstein you really got my noodle to oodle
>>
>>34941910
America was founded entirely by people born here. America was funded and built by controlled immigration from almost exclusively european countries. Mass immigration from non-european countries is extremely recent.
>>
>>34941910
>if immigrants belonged to the same ethnic group as established Americans they wouldn't be an issue

Obviously. Homogenuous societies are desirable because they're more cohesive
>>
>>34941910
Maybe if Mexicans behaved like those blond haired blue eyed people then yeah we would like them.
>>
>>34942145
This is why we like the Japanese but not the Chinese or Jungle Asians.
>>
>>34942102
But Canadians are the same as the American nationality and they're not illegally immigrating. That sort of points out that nationality is less about race. We accept poo in loos and Chinese people into this country when they have desirable skills. Latinos are not admitted because they don't bring anything to the table. To say that they should be added to the already substantial pool of low skilled people in the USA is a big slap in the face to the working class.

It is not about race
>>
>>34942201
Canada has some areas with better living situations than the general US (because of the mass immigrants from undesirable countries) but there are plenty of Canadians that are illegally in the US.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/homeland-security-produces-first-estimate-of-foreign-visitors-to-u-s-who-overstay-deadline-to-leave/
>>
>>34942145

Like Polish immigrants?
>>
>>34942201
>We accept poo in loos and Chinese people into this country when they have desirable skills

But you oughtn't to, since multi-ethnic societies are nearly always dysfunctional. Yes they're good for the economy, but some things are more important than the economy
>>
>>34938575
your average american that is trailer trash don't really want those jobs and act like privileged assholes who blame it on minorities taking them
>>
>>34942034
Except a large amount of immigrants were piss poor backwater Irish and Italians who were literally spic tier.
>>
>>34938747
>defending your country
you mean fighting a proxy war so some rich asshole that doesnt give a fuck about your well being can get richer by exploiting the recourses on land that isn't his? and you guys think inmigrants are a plague and this is ok
>>
>>34938287
I saw this exact same thread on /pol/. Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>34942658
History has proven that they are not "literally spic tier".

It's true that significant immigrant blocks have faced resistance in the past, but mexicans and muslims and africans won't ever integrate like other europeans have. They set up tiny communities of their own, don't learn the language, drive up the crime rate, and drag down the nation.
>>
>>34942610
>your average american that is trailer trash don't really want those jobs and act like privileged assholes who blame it on minorities taking them
rhetorical conjecture

Americans have a need for low skill jobs, we just have an economy with a high bottom rung and it can only be deleterious to the people to lower the bar.
>>
>>34938287
RIP in peace Flynn
>>
>>34938287
>Has nice house with food, water, and other needs
>Gives these things to the family who lives in his house
>All of the sudden, a bunch of people break into the house and start living there too
>Parts of the family wants to let them stay because they just want a nice life
>Intruders start eating all your food and taking advantage of your supplies
>Intruders invite crowds of people to come live in your house
>Homeowner tries to put locks on his windows and doors along with kicking out the freeloaders
>Gets called names implying that defending his house is immoral and discriminatory

I mean, is it really "fascist" and "authoritarian" to kick out freeloaders who leech of the economy and can't even speak the same fucking language as us?
>>
>>34941910
No, America was made by colonists. The first few waves are colonists. After that, the population becomes self-sustaining and you don't need any more.
>>
>>34939440
>Republicans go on and on about how Democrats are leading the country towards an authoritarian fascist hellhole
>As soon as Republicans finally get a majority in office they do all sorts of authoritarian fascist shit like putting evangelical Christians into positions of power and mobilizing the national guard as if they're about to declare martial law

Really made me think.
>>
>>34938287
>literally falling for fake news that was used as a ploy to rat out the (((leaker)))

Yes, good goy, good goy. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, hehehe....
>>
>>34941699
The country is public property owned by the collective of all citizens. The first part of the greentext that you posted is, in fact, logical, and makes absolute sense. Adding exclamation points doesn't refute the analogy in any way whatsoever.

My parents are married and not fat. Possibly THE most outlandish strawman I have ever seen. But it is still true that being born on one side of an imaginary line does legally give you a different citizenship and thus partial ownership over a different polity. I am sorry if you don't like it, but it is how the world works.
>>
File: 1474647444398.png (65KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
1474647444398.png
65KB, 220x313px
>>34938287
>Massive round-ups of illegals

Fucking finally
>>
>>34941910

95% of conservatives are not arguing for the deportation of legal hispanic immigrants, so your argument is invalid.

My parents came here legally from latin america and I fully support kicking out all illegals by any means necessary. If swedes were senaking in illegally, importing drugs, refusing to learn english, and draining resources, Id want them out too.
>>
Good. Kick every single illegal out. Cut off welfare and have welfare leaches forced to do the jobs that illegals were doing. There should be practically zero unemployment then.
>>
He inherited a mess. 42 percent unemployment rate*.
The media didn't report on all the terror attacks like Bowling Green massacre. Also
New Hampshire voting fraud perpetrated with the aid of invisible busses. All in order to keep your kids autistic with vaccine shots so China can keep dumping illegal windmills on us in order to push their global warming narrative.
*Counting unemployed spouses over 50, 16 year olds, college students and the handicapped.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.