[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, so last week, I made a post in a thread that I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 24567876.jpg (35KB, 477x395px) Image search: [Google]
24567876.jpg
35KB, 477x395px
Hey /r9k/, so last week, I made a post in a thread that I was being evicted from my apartment and essentially, I have nowhere to go and basically, I've reach the point where I could care less if i live or die and make life my oyster.
Sometime this week, I plan on driving across the country with all of my belongings and a limited funds to California to be extras in movies and work my way up and I'm taking you guys with me. I'll be updating from my phone occasionally, creating threads and what-not and worst comes to worst, I'll an hero and post evidence. I've browsed this website since 2013 and it's safe to say that, you guys are the closest thing I have to friends and I love you bastards. Right now, I'm staying at my friend's house in Georgia in the guest room and I'm probably gonna put my 2 weeks in at my job to scrap up for my journey. If by some miracle I do make it out west and with your help and your support, well, I'll update my progress (while staying anonymous but will be posting timestamps.) and...yeah. ama in the meantime i guess
>>
self bump doesn't work doesn't it....
>>
Anon I wish you the best of luck. that sounds really exciting actually. don't give up on your dreams.

"if the mind is fixated on the accomplishment of some goal, it will not fail to reach that goal."

-- Buddha
>>
>>34669569
Good look OP. Remember:
>Suicide is always an option.
>>
>>34669569
Sounds like a cool adventure actually. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>34669569
Good luck op. I always wanted to quit my job and travel across the country to start anew. I'm glad your getting to do that. Have fun.
>>
File: 1396391142404.jpg (64KB, 463x564px) Image search: [Google]
1396391142404.jpg
64KB, 463x564px
>>34670104
>>34670272
>>34670397
thanks guys, much obliged. unfortunately, I don't have anything worth timestamping atm but as i said, ill keep posting threads within the week to keep you guys updated.
>>
>>34669569
Keep on keeping on OP. Hope things work out. You should start a blog
>>
File: 1482989401370.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482989401370.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
>>34670502
i'd like to create some sort of anonymous vocaroo account where i can record and archive my audio blogs and thoughts i have while driving since i already have a habit of talking to myself in the car, i'll have to do some research on what i can use for such purposes
>>
>>34670578
you should definitely do that; your voice will help us to confirm that it's you.

how much money can you make as an extra? are you just going to live on the streets?
>>
Don't an hero OP. If you can make it to NY, you can stay with me and my gf.
>>
>>34670746
not sure how much money extras make; ill probably sleep in my car until i can find a lodge and some sort of income in the meantime

>>34670791
im driving out west, but i appreciate the offer senpai. you guys experiencing a lot of snow this month?
>>
>>34669569
good luck man, I hope you make it. I've driven across the country before, just make sure you have enough money for food and. Good luck, once again
>>
>>34670875
What kind of car do you have? Also, where do you work?
>>
File: 1425678970409.jpg (108KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425678970409.jpg
108KB, 662x960px
>>34671063
its a 2 door car with really good gas mileage. I'm a delivery driver so i make tip along with weekly checks so i figure that i can do that when i arrive to Los Angeles county or somewhere close to that area (sounds cliche as shit, but w/e)
>>
>>34671202
Sounds good, where do you think will be your first checkpoint on your trip?
>>
>>34669569
Dare I say it, but were they /ourguys/?
>>
>>34671426
lel, no idea. I just plan on driving and stop whenever i get tired. i have a gps and a smartphone so i shouldnt' be too screwed.

>>34671458
Definitely. /hist/ and /mu/ live together the show
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.