[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the most woke pill of all, the IndigoPill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: Consciousness.jpg (191KB, 1675x942px) Image search: [Google]
Consciousness.jpg
191KB, 1675x942px
Are we as humans a collective consciousness or individual bodies of energy?

The way I see it is this. The universe is expanding, and that implies that there was a unified conjoined time when all matter was one and after the big bang we were all separated but we still contained that collective consciousness we all had, and we feel each other. It's called empathy and doctors, and scientists try to use logic to understand the illogical, that being emotions, but it's a result of our instincts reacting and trying to reach a point in time when we were all a unified collective consciousness.

For all you doubters:

Consciousness does exist; it is the only thing in the universe we can empirically prove unlike all of the creation, which can be an illusion, consciousness is not due to the fact that we are using it right now. You may say it's an illusion, but my consciousness would have to exist for it to delude me and the fact that I can experience consciousness implies that I am using it. There is a difference between understanding and knowing, and a mere human can only know his consciousness but we indigos, the only consciousness beings, can not only fully understand, or be on a path to understanding, consciousness. And the purpose of life is for us indigos is to raise the vibrations of the earth, and this feeling of purpose is our consciousness speaking to us. Also, But anyway time is a social construct and does not exist and is relative to everyone that experiences it.
>>
A little too new-agey for my tastes.

I'm of the opinion enlightenment is one's own personal path, whatever that may be.

It is not universally *raising vibrations*, as such. Reality is indeed an illusion, but at the same time, modern physics is equally an illusion.

Again, these are my opinions. I stress the super importance of finding your own path, and own way to enlightenment.

Do not follow others paths, or you will never reach it.

And remember, there is always another level..
>>
Ok so why are we robots then??
>>
>>34606603
It is due to the lack of positive vibrations that there is in the universe. Due to the imbalance more negative energy has entered and so the global happiness rate has lowered. ISIS, natural disasters and people like Trump being able to gain political power are all a sign of the negative energy overtaking and positive vibes lowering and that is the intention of us indigos to readjust the positive and negative vibrations in the universe and improve happiness and overall quality of life.

>>34606547
We indigos are the only existing beings in the universe, and all else is an illusion and are merely a construct of our consciousness and so there for we are trying to create the absolute best possible existence for ourselves.
>>
>>34605872
You're a stupid fuck to believe that the Big Bang was the origin of the universe.

The Big Bang is a theorical state that didn't happen really, but is useful to understand shit that happened 13.6B years before today.

Before fucking getting into mysticism, check your facts, gigantic retard. God I fucking hate your likes, sprouting nonsense other retarded views of the world because they have no fucking knowledge.

get back in your containment board >/x/
>>
>>34606781
>ISIS, natural disasters and people like Trump being able to gain political power are all a sign of the negative energy overtaking and positive vibes lowering
lol ur dumb
>>
>>34607710
>lol ur dumb
Negative energy and not an argument.
>>
>>34607710
lmao you're not even counter argumenting him
ur the deumb one
>>
>>34607736
>Everything I agree with is positive memergy
>Everything I don't agree with is negative memergy
>>
>>34607781
You're not proving him wrong tho anon.
>>
>>34607693
Go back to your containment board >>/pol/

Or how about you go to the morgue you fucking cretin
>>
>>34607781
Well yes as an indigo we know how to identify positive energy from negative energy otherwise, we couldn't really do our jobs as indigos. But I think you are referring to trump, and in that case, even if you think his policies are good he still releases a lot of negative energy and conducts himself in a negative way. e.g; grab them by the *****.
>>
>>34607841
What is an indigo? Did you drink ayahuasca and become one?
>>
>>34607834
Oh boy, OP is angry because he got btfo
Haha :^)
>>
>>34607881
Nah that wasn't even OP

I'm not angry I just pity you for your ignorance

Just kidding, egoheads like yourself deserve death

Kill your "self"

Bet that went over your head, dipshit
>>
>>34607862
An Indigo children is basically an autist venerated by his/her parents
>>
>>34607899
I don't believe in the ego either (to be precise I am aware it's not eternal and is subject to change) but that doesn't mean I buy into these "vibrations" bullshit.

T.Not him
>>
>>34607862
>What is an indigo?
Multi-dimensional beings who were sent to this earth to raise the positive vibrations of the earth. Recently we have seen a drop of positive vibes, and there needs to be people that can raise it so the positive and negative energy can be re-balanced. We indigos, the only consciousness beings, can not only fully understand, or be on a path to understanding, consciousness but also see all other living beings as a figment of the consciousness and we are trying to create a perfect reality for ourselves. That's the quick rundown.

>Did you drink ayahuasca and become one?
I have never taken psychedelics, but I do believe they can be used to experience other levels of consciousness, e.g., DMT

>>34607899
>Just kidding, egoheads like yourself deserve death
Don't raise negative energy but try to achieve peace with all.

>>34607915
Then you are not an indigo and thus not an actual being but a figment of our consciousness
>>
>>34607899
>"b-boy, he's ignorant b-because some things about c-cosmology and his s-sources are scientifical.... h-haha, showed her!"

kek
>>
>>34607736
Why did you say trump is a bad person. He's way better than shillary or obama
>>
File: 1439776683203.jpg (30KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
1439776683203.jpg
30KB, 526x437px
>>34605872
>durr we waz duh one thing in the bigbang!

that's some prime negroid thinking, sperg.

consciousness is an evolution, not a starting point.
>>
>>34607957
>consciousness is an evolution, not a starting point
Consciousness does exist; it is the only thing in the universe we can empirically prove unlike all of the creation, which can be an illusion, consciousness is not due to the fact that we are using it right now. You may say it's an illusion, but my consciousness would have to exist for it to delude me and the fact that I can experience consciousness implies that I am using it. Also, energy can not be lost or gained and consciousness always been around just in different forms and now it is manifested in human form.

>>34607957
see>>34607841
>>
>>34607957
obama is a really good person.
>>
>>34608032
>it is the only thing in the universe we can empirically prove unlike all of the creation
i dont see no proof, nigga
>>
>>34608052
Read the whole paragraph. You are using it right now. Perhaps the word empirical was the wrong word to use since we cannot see consciousness, but rather we are experiencing it.
>>
File: 1435779902600.jpg (203KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1435779902600.jpg
203KB, 1252x1252px
>>34608032
where the fuck did I say "consciousness is an illusion".
>>
>>34608088
>where the fuck did I say "consciousness is an illusion".
You didn't I even quoted you in the green text but rather our consciousness creates a reality (illusion) for us.
>>
>>34605872
>Have you taken the most woke pill of all, the IndigoPill?
No I'm not a degenerate that takes drugs.
>>
>>34608108
If your gonna take drugs at least take ayahuasca or dmt.
>>
>>34607834
Aww, is that all you can muster up, anon?

Kill yourself, cuck brainlet
>>
>>34607834
akin is that you?
>>
>>34605872
1. we are one collective consciousness of the universe via carbon
2. empathy and emotions are bullshit which was created fairly recently so apes could be more productive
3. are people with autism ascended?
>>
>>34608332
>empathy and emotions are bullshit which was created fairly recently so apes could be more productive
bullshit, empathy and emotion predate intellect
>>
>>34607939
Life is only a dream
>>
>>34605872
>Consciousness is not just an elaborate ruse to allow the brain to better navigate it's environment in order to increase reproduction
Learn to evolutionary biology and neuroscience
>>
>>34608389
true but we are conscious to experience it.
>we are one collective consciousness of the universe via carbon
energy can not be lost or gained and consciousness always been around just in different forms and now it is manifested in human form.

>empathy and emotions are bullshit which was created fairly recently so apes could be more productive
No, they're a manifestation of energy.

>are people with autism ascended?
What some may consider autism or Aspergers are just people who are on a different level of consciousness, so it is hard for the commoner to understand us.

>Learn to evolutionary biology and neuroscience
energy can not be lost or gained and consciousness always been around just in different forms and now it is manifested in human form as consciousness.
>>
I used to believe in magic and multiple dimensions and spirituality too, when I was 18. Now I believe that nothing happens after death. The absence of anything.
>>
>>34608451
forgot to link you guys to >>34608435
>>34608332
this>>34608451

>I used to believe in magic and multiple dimensions and spirituality too, when I was 18. Now I believe that nothing happens after death. The absence of anything.
I'm 18 and i'm an indigo since I was born and before this manifestation of my existence came into being.
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to stop and read "I am a strange loop"
>>
>>34608477
Dude shut the fuck up all your hippie dipper nonsense is retarded bunk and you're going to look back on this when you're in your mid 20s when you've realized this is all bullshit and fucking cringe at yourself. If some magical bumbum shithole fairytale awaits you after you die why not kill yourself?
>>
>>34608508
Sure

>If some magical bumbum shithole fairytale awaits you after you die why not kill yourself
As an indigo was sent to earth to raise the vibrations of earth and-and balance the positives energy with the negative and to kill myself would be to not finish my job.

>>34607693
The universe is expanding, and that implies that there was a unified conjoined time when all matter. Our instincts are trying to return a point in time when we were all a unified collective consciousness
>>
>>34608597
forgot to link you>>34608514
>>
>>34608597
>implying atomic elements have instincts
>implying a thing has the same characteristics as the elements it is composed of
into le trash it goes
>>
>>34608624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tKncAdlHQ
Particles are conscious like ourselves.
>>
>>34608667
>what that video means
>electrons have properties of both particles and waves

>what you think it means
>dude electrons are conscious lmao
>>
>>34608697
>electrons have properties of both particles and waves
Well, why don't you collect your Nobel prize since no one else has been able to explain it? Also, that doesn't explain why it only acts differently when it's being observed.
>>
>>34608738
>Also, that doesn't explain why it only acts differently when it's being observed
being observed = electromagnetic wave ie light imparting energy to it
it's like heisenberg's uncertainty principle, we can't know both the velocity and position of a particle because measuring it's postion or velocity will impart energy to it that will change it's position and/or velocity
>>
>>34608786
>being observed = electromagnetic wave ie light imparting energy to it
>it's like heisenberg's uncertainty principle, we can't know both the velocity and position of a particle because measuring it's postion or velocity will impart energy to it that will change it's position and/or velocity
>Well, why don't you collect your Nobel prize since no one else has been able to explain it?
Also. that is only a theory.
>>
I already swalloved the bogpill
>>
OP has a need to feel like a special awake person in a world he does not like or understand.
So he reads online on indigo or crystal children and thinks its written about him,because he is so unique.
I have seen this happen with alot of teenagers which cant manage to live the way the want to so they drop into spirituality and things other people dont understand so they get a sense of belonging and purpose.
OP is just a sad normal person who uses his beliefs to make his reality less depressing.
>>
>>34608853
>OP is just a sad normal person who uses his beliefs to make his reality less depressing
so he's just like everyone else
>>
>>34608853
>>34608868
I'm not really offended by what you have said since a lot of indigos have gone through this, I'm just here to accomplish my goal of raising the positive vibrations in the world. I wouldn't expect a non-indigo to understand.
>>
>>34605872
Both
we interact with one another externally to fuel the hive mind and we're bodies of energy.
>>
>>34608987
>hurr durr I'm more spiritually advanced then u nigger INDIKO CHILDWEN
>>
>>34606781
>imbalance
The universe doesnt work this way.
>negative energy
Universe doesnt operate on morals.
>global happiness
What about universal happiness? The earth is tiny. The universe is extremely massive. The earth will be destroyed along with its happiness and humanity. There is no global happiness or negative energy entering the earth. Only retards being born and ruining a short life experience for others.
>>
>>34606781
You're not enlightened you are just a massuve narcissist
>>
>>34609526
But empathy would imply that we are a collective consciousness.

>>34609531
Negative energy and not an argument.

>>34609569
>The universe doesn't work this way.
Yes, it does, the universe is fine tuned so that the laws of physics can be.

>Universe doesn't operate on morals.
It operates on energy, mainly positive energy, wich has always existed since energy can not be created or lost only converted.

>What about universal happiness?
Ok, universal happiness.

>>34609616
see>>34608987
>>
>>34609663
Were you molested as a kid or something, kid?
>>
>>34609764
No. I'm 18 and have just become an adult and I have never experienced sexual assault.
>>
>>34609772
>just becAme an adult
Give it time, little lamb. You'll discover the futility of your ways.
>>
>>34609782
I've been an indigo who knows his purpose since birth and show no signs of stopping. I think at this point you can't call it a phase anymore.
>>
>>34609805
There's literally no proof of anything spiritual. What most likely happens after death is the cessation of consciousness.
>>
>>34609616
I'm woke.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
who /third_eye/ here
>>
>>34609842
I'm going through a path of enlightenment and currently, I'm trying to open my third eye (Pineal gland).
>>
File: Rubio.png (442KB, 551x333px) Image search: [Google]
Rubio.png
442KB, 551x333px
>millions of planets in our Galaxy
>all we have is blurry pictures of them, there could be life on them
>infinite galaxies
>in a infinite universe
>tfw we die we are born again in some other planet in some other galaxy
>tfw we don't even know how time works
>we don't even really know about other dimensions
>our greatest minds are not intelligent enough to understand how it works and there are many mysteries unsolved
>you will never travel to other planets that hold life
>What us common people know about the universe is only the info the goverment allows discloses to us by NASA
>what we know could all be lies
>trillions from the defense budget just gone
>I phones suddenly become popular
>tfw there could be another planet where the elites live but NASA isn't allowed to disclose this info
Kind of scary knowing that what WE know about the universe and the depths of the ocean are just tidbits if info disclosed by the government. The same government who lies to us. What make you think they're not lying to us about space and the depths?
>>
>>34609905
>dude, like SPACE and stuff man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8R3avRM1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVR-E69Mfo

is this the final redpill?
>>
>>34610101
Satire creates negative energy!
>>
File: whatthefuck.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>34609905
Exactly

>tfw I'll never leave this planet
If there was a way for me to make The Elites notice me so they can make me one of them I would be happy. I fucking hate this fucking system, the way it's set up, richer gets richer, poor gets poorer, work until the fucking day you die, everything has a price, your life evolves around a green rectangled paper or some imaginary numbers in the computer of a fucking bank, you can't get out and explore the beautiful world unless you have a lot of those imaginary numbers in your bank account.

Man fuck this, that's why I don't give a shit about nothing, at least I have a wagecuck job and a loyal roommate so I'll slack my life away by getting drunk and high every day while I keep on gaining more weight and possible die of a heart attack or die whenever these rich fuckers at Washington and Moscow decide to press a button and start a fucking nuclear war that will erase our existence forever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pWiiBNTDo

this is enlightenment
>>
>>34610147
did he say that? kek.
>>
>>34610542
?

The indigos purpose is to increase the positive vibes in the universe and return to the unified consciousness.
>>
>>34608389
If life is a dream
Then who or what is dreaming our life
>>
>>34610156
>If there was a way for me to make The Elites notice me so they can make me one of them I would be happy
You have to be very strong and you have to see through it all
Not in the nonsense manner that OP does
That's recycled memery
But it is its own thing and as soon as it is described it loses its meaning
>>
>>34610706
Your mom
I'm serious
>>
>>34610709
>But it is its own thing, and as soon as it is described it loses its meaning
I would disagree. Once you get to know the universe and understand that you are one with it is the most awe-inspiring moment you will experience, and only those who have gone on a long path to enlightenment have even had a taste of this splendour. Also, we are talking about a becoming one with energy which can never be lost or gained and has always existed so can it ever truly lose it's meaning?
>>
>>34610814
No I have no idea what you're talking about at all
>>
>>34611044
I wouldn't expect a non-indigo to anyway.
>>
>>34611088
Of course not
blox xolb
>>
the universe is give and take

u get what u give
ur an organic machine if something feels wrong its ur body telling u somethings wrong and ur on the wrong path as some have said

tldr just know u get what u give

happiness/being successful/a feeling of content will be given when u give work, effort towards the world, u get what u give
>>
>>34611205
>happiness/being successful/a feeling of content will be given when u give work, effort towards the world, u get what u give
You clearly have never met someone with huge amounts of negative energy or as you like to call it clinically depressed. These people are just sad without reason and bombarding them with high does of pills will not help what is needed is a focus of positive energy to the source of their pain (broken consciousness) and then we can solve the problem.
>>
File: 1459560411194.jpg (127KB, 750x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1459560411194.jpg
127KB, 750x1037px
>>34605872
>Are we as humans a collective consciousness or individual bodies of energy?
yes
just like ants we may not realize it but we are all part of a greater human consciousness
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.