[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i ask a girl out and risk a 10 year friendship with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0661.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
should i ask a girl out and risk a 10 year friendship with a girl who "might" have been showing interest in me recently?
>>
>>34548531
No. Instead what you should do is tell her you're looking to meet someone and ask if she'll be your wingman since she's such a good friend. If she does have interest in you this will obviously bother her a little. If it looks like the idea hurts her then you can make a move. Otherwise don't ruin a lasting friendship over your want to get your dick wet, idiot.
>>
Absolutely. It will eat you alive if you don't. Summon the tiny fragment of Alpha inside you and be clever about it
>>
>>34549007
>>34548570
if it helps, she kissed me when she was drunk. wasnt a "kiss", more of a goodnight peck on the cheeks when i dropped her off.
>>
>>34548531
Yes.

However, I'd like some more information. What kind of friendship is it? How has she been showing interest? How attractive are you? How attractive is she?
>>
File: desu.jpg (408KB, 1920x1091px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
408KB, 1920x1091px
>>34548570
follow this guy's advice OP
oiligano
>>
>>34548531
Why not just ask your friend out?
>>
Yes.
Who cares about your "friend." She's just a parasite leeching off of you.
>>
>>34549135
she's been making fun of me for being single recently and calling me names. We argue like a married couple. A mutual friend said we'd be good together and asked if I ever consider dating her.
>>
>>34548531
Siri is a goddess
Fat rolls siri puts me off
>>
a friendship with a girl means nothing

they offer nothing. they're not funny, they won't back you up in a fight, they'll bitch and moan about dumb woman problems.

so yes, ask her out, because if you fuck it up, you'll lose nothing of value.
>>
>keep being a beta orbiter
>chance to get pussy
Tough choice
>>
>>34549135
Wait I misinterpreted your post, I thought you wanted to ask out your friend.

You mean to tell me that you've been friends with this bitch for ten fucking years with no action whatsoever and now you're worried you'll lose the tiny crumb of undeclared, theoretical interest she has in you by trying to date other girls like you should have been doing this entire time?

Either fuck your friend ASAP or give it up and try to fuck someone else.
>>
Will you get over it if you don't ask her out or will you lie awake at night wondering what she's doing and what could have been?

It's an easy decision to make, but very hard to act upon.
>>
>>34548531

No. This isn't fiction. Long friendships don't one day find the spark that turns it into a relationship. The only time this happens is when a girl wants to settle down so she peruses through her old male friends that are still single. From now on you need to decide whether you want a friendship or a relationship with a girl that you meet. If you suddenly try to court a friend her pussy will dry up because you weren't more forward and direct with your motives/advances when you first met. I'd say the maximum amount of time you can put this off is 6 months at best.

Like all OPs you're a faggot and will not listen to any advice in this thread and just do what you do and kill yourself afterwards because of an embarrassing mistake.
>>
>>34549189
No. Arguing like a married couple means nothing. I had a "friend" like that. She confessed while drunk that I'm her "emotional bf" but will never do anything physical because we're friends. Women are like that. They keep sex and emotions a bit more separately than men. Flee for your life OP
>>
>>34549379
shes talkin to a lot of guys and she seems pretty desperate for a boyfriend. thats what mutual friend told me anyway.

to be honest most of the time i listen to you guys. id probably never ask her out ever and i never considered it until she kissed me that one night.

we went out drinking again with friends and she tried getting me to dance with her but i wasnt into it. i was also not drunk.

>>34549537
sorry to hear that. its probably the same for me. did she make fun of you for being single while she was single herself?
>>
>>34549726

Well it sounds like she's casting a wide net and you're trying to take what you can get, both of which combine to make something that doesn't sound like a very long-lasting or happy relationship.
>>
>>34549800
im not really taking what i can get. I stopped talking/trying with women for almost 3 years now. None of them interest me.

She KIND OF does. I mean , if our friend asked me if I liked her, does he know something i dont know?
>>
nah you are over analyzing little things
>>
>>34550094
>overanalyzing someone kissing you twice and saying that they wish you could sleep over.
>>
>>34550128
u never mentioned that but still the fact that you are unsure leads me to believe its not worth it

you should know pretty confidently if she is into you
>>
>>34550194
i can never tell with women. I fucked women before and then they still told me they didnt like me, even though they constantly fucked me.
>>
>>34549726
legit question: how old are both of you? if the two of you are close to 30 (either below or above) than the reason why she's suddenly interested is cause she knows it's now or never before her looks fade away.

her new "sparked" interests in you probably stems from the fact that you're the best of the bunch in terms of potential male suitors that aren't already taken. if this is the case, than you should stay away. women age like milk and turn sour quickly, while men age like wine and get younger hotter girls as they get older and earn more income.
>>
>>34549086
> peck on the cheeks
Dude where the fuck do you even live, here we kiss in the cheek as a regular hi/bye

Either you live in a highly conservative environment or you're sorely mistaken. If that's your only cue for this, don't even try it
>>
File: 1467746959217.gif (829KB, 485x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467746959217.gif
829KB, 485x282px
>>34549086
That uhh... that doesn't mean she likes me my man
>mfw if this happened to me I would think it meant she like me
>>
>>34548531
>look up her on the website
>she's in a interracial scene

i don't know how i feel about this.
>>
>>34550373

Why are you creating emotional attachment to a pay per view prostitute?
>>
>>34550420
>why do lonely sexless guys view women in an abnormal way.
I really hope you live a healthy and bountiful life for the next several years and then you meet me in a situation where we have to fight until severe beating
>>
>>34550420
Interracial isn't a thing of mine. I don't care about the whole "muh superior BBC" but she just looked really hot as fuck in that photo and now I can't really enjoy her as much.
>>
>>34548531
10 years? 10 years and you haven't made a move and you still think there's a shot because she yanks on your leash a little bit? Jesus Christ you are fucking whipped. Listen pussy: she will never fuck you. She fucks Chad while showing him your pathetic texts and laughing. Man the fuck up, fucking move on and even if you still delude yourself into trying to get with her, you should still date the other chick, don't you know that men are more attractive to women when they're taken?
>>
>>34550351
in America bro. No one does that here. She was also never physical with me in anyway except hitting me for arguing with her.
>>
Nah, don't do it OP. Ask her to help hook you up with a girl instead.
>>
>>34550304

we are in our mid 20s. shes talking to multiple guys that are out of state. we barely talk over text /im but weve been hanging out alot.
>>
>>34550579
>im whipped
nah
>liked her for 10 years
nah, she was like a sister to me. only started feeling like this recently. she also had boyfriends before and i had girlfriends before.
>showing chad our texts
nah.
we barely talk through text. just hang out alot recently.

good try though. made me reply.
>>
>>34550480

I'll kick your ass pussy
>>
>>34548570
Don't listen to this anon. Getting feelings for someone pretty much poisons any chance you have of having her as a friend forevermore.

It'll always be there in the back of your mind, making you miserable.

You can be miserable - and comfortable, i guess - or you can act on how you feel like a fucking man
>>
>>34550851
You're a fucking beta nu-male who thinks if he waits hand and foot he'll be rewarded with sex. You won't. Real men take what they want. Men and women can't be 'just friends.' Even the Greeks knew this shit.
>>
>>34551109

>act like a man
>girl thinks its a joke
>makes fun of you even more
>makes fun of you with her friends
>you are now the butt of the jokes because you tried being a man
>>
>>34551312
>wait for sex
nah

i never liked her like that until 2 weeks ago. I never bought her anything. Never picked her up from somewhere. Never listened to her complain about guys. Never put her on a pedestal, and dated other women.

Stop projecting.
>>
>>34548531
When you are friend with a girl, you didn't fuck her.
So fuck friendship and put your dick in his mounth.
>>
>>34551365
>beta so desperate to prove he's not a beta he keeps replying
Pathetic. Just kill yourself and save everyone the hassle of having to deal with you.
>>
>>34548531

Yes.

Any situation in which you would lose a friendship with a woman for romantically pursuing another woman, in which friend woman isn't actively dating and/or banging you, is a situation in which you have become a cuck.

Uncuck yourself fampai.

Ditch her and stop fapping to fat coalburners.

t. Varg
>>
>>34548531
>10 year friendship with a girl
I just sincerely hope you don't think you are or ever have been a robot you normie. And to answer your question, yes you should.
>>
>>34549086
That means literally nothing my dude I'm sorry
I've had drunk girls send me nudes b4, they're just looking for attention not trying to show you their true feelings.
Ik it sucks to hear, but she probably doesn't like you just based off a drunk kiss
>>
>>34552322
>hes had girls send him nudes and he was too stupid to fuck them.
>>
yes it will bite you later. i had a crush on a girl at work, she was my boss. i was sad that she left there. later in the year we met up again. we both changed our appearance. i was still in the healing process to pick up everything i told her my feeling to forgotten that she was engaged.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.