[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you know deep down you're going to take your own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>tfw you know deep down you're going to take your own life at some point in the future.

Everyday I find it harder and harder to look at my own reflection. I'm nothing but a loser and a freak.
>>
>>34424582
just take your life now
>>
File: 1484637429388.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484637429388.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>34424655
It isn't time yet, I still have a few things I need to do before ending it.
>>
>>34424675
Have you had plastic surgery? Why do you look so weird?

You might make a good tranny bimbo though. Not respectable or cute, but wank-able for sure. Trust me, I have a good eye for this.
>>
>>34424736
Can you take that back please.
>>
Look into Alan Watts. When I had issues like this, I found him and I think I'm a better person now because of him.
>>
>>34424675
Should definitely check out works by alan watts
>>
>>34424675
Please don't go full Elliot Rodger. You kind of look like him.
>>
>>34424675
>)
reminds me of that creepy pasta with the emotionless woman in the hospital bed
>>
>>34424582
Arent we all op. Just fantasize about it. Where will you do it? Would you travel somewhere? Tbh id go to the tundra, its seems pretty
>>
>>34424675

If you cut your hair short and styled it, and tried smiling a bit more you'd easily bump yourself up a couple of points.

You have an even mixture of soft and masculine traits, so you come off looking a bit androgynous with your current haircut. You just need to emphasize your masculinity more with your hairstyle and clothing choices.

You're not bad looking by any means, you've just got to tidy up a bit. Don't listen to these other rude faggots.
>>
>>34424582
Anon, (you) make it seem like such a negative thing. As I see it, it gives one a sense of solace knowing that despite perhaps not having been able to control their life, they can control their death. It's always there waiting for them if they need it as an out, and if not, then surely their life mustn't be quite so bad. So, it's somewhat of a win-win situation. Sometimes you've got to see the silver lining in these sorts of things.
>>
Do what I do and put yourself into situations where you could easily die rather than waiting to kill yourself. Sometimes they end up fun.

Like once, I swam four miles out into the ocean and the current carried me to another town and when I washed up I had to hitchhike back to my hotel.

It has the added benefit of putting you at ease for awhile because hey, a least you tried. Like that guy who shot himself and lived and didn't want to kill himself anymore because in his mind he'd already done it
>>
>>34424675
Ahh what da fuq Anon, you look kinda gay but in a handsome way, I'd suggest experimenting a bit with your hair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.