[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>interested in girl >she's interested in me too >we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 20

>interested in girl
>she's interested in me too
>we talk and share some pics
>at one point she even cried when she was talking about something
>at some point I tell her what I want in a woman
>some other day I tell her her music was bad and depraved, including some of her drawings
>I never called her names, just pointing out some things I would like corrected in the future
>she became increasingly distant and gave hints that she is sad
>we used to talk pretty much daily like children but now it's super gloomy

Although I didn't change, something's wrong with her. I don't know if it's literally because of me that she's getting more distant or if she's simply getting scared of me.

I never share my stories but I've been dreaming and thinking about her since we started talking and now the fact that she's like this is making me very very anxious.

So my question is, is it me or is it her?
>>
It is probably you
>>
>>34207949
>some other day I tell her her music was bad and depraved, including some of her drawings

Socially unacceptable behavior

>I never called her names, just pointing out some things I would like corrected in the future

You don't own her. "Some things I would like corrected in the future" jesus christ dude.

It's your fault jackass, she rightfully thinks you're a weirdo creep.
>>
>>34207949

that is a no no op, emotional tampons are just there to listen and to reaffirm w/e shitty believes about the world and herself she might have.

you are the emotional tampon op.
>>
>>34207949
>>some other day I tell her her music was bad and depraved, including some of her drawings

How can you be this autistic?
>>
>>34208191
Well she's the one who said that I loved her and everything and almost wanted me to admit I did love her, but the thing is I really wanted to know if I could allow myself to say I loved her because I was interested in her nonetheless and so was she

So yes, I'm right to say that.
>socially unacceptable behavior
dude wtf we are trying to create strong bond together and I'll let her be the shitty person that she has always been? give me a break with your normies are always right shit.

>>34208233
I don't think I've been nothing but an emotional tampon all this time. I guess I'll get to know.

>>34208273
Yeah what? It was.
>>
>>34208326
You sound like you're having a stroke. Normal people don't act like you do.

My girlfriend is a huge metalhead and likes to watch mindless cartoons like South Park. I do not like these things about her. That being said, I bet she wishes I didn't listen to funk and play video games. We don't try to change each other because we are fundamentally different people in some of our lifestyle choices. These issues are very minor and personal, and a normal human doesn't expect their significant other to change these for them.

Nice job scaring off this girl, creep. Hope she finds a better man than you.
>>
>>34208326
>giving a woman honest criticism

And therein lies your mistake.
>>
>>34208400
What's up with all women's inherent hate for honesty?
It's kind of sickening to think they like to live dishonest and illusionary lifestyles.
>>
>34207949
>>34208326
we are trying to create strong bond together and I'll let her be the shitty person that she has always been?

What the fuck, OP? How the fuck does her music have anything to do with her person? You basically shat all over her hobby/creations and called her a shitty person for it. Learn some empathy for fuck's sake.
>>
>>34208326
>Yeah what? It was.
Clearly, you have no idea how to talk to people

You can't say to her "Your music is shit" and pretend that she likes you.

It's all your fault.

>>34208429
Have you ever got testes for autism and/or aspeger?
>>
>>34208444
Not just "your music is shit" but "your music is shit and degenerate and so is your art and I expect some changes".

Because that really inspires love and closeness.
>>
>>34208394
Ah okay, so you're both retards and dont have the capability to get rid of your dumb habits. Got it, "better man".

>>34208430
Your taste in art REFLECTS the content of your mind, you should know that. If you like nigger rap it's because there is something rotten inside of you and so on. Note that I didnt call her names. The thing is if she had her mind attuned in something better most likely she would have better tastes in music. And her drawings were pretty fucking depraved, really.

But I told her, she has potential and that is why I stick around. But now she does this and I'm unsure what to do.

>>34208444
I didn't outright say that her music was shit. She linked me one of her music website accounts and everything was shit. It was soulless and screamed depravity, really.

The thing is I want to help her be a better person. I wanted to be there for her.

Eventually, when she's alright, then I can say I love her, and mix my blood with hers, which is transformation, and you cant do that with just anyone.
>>
>>34208444
>Have you ever got testes for autism and/or aspeger?

How about you, pussy
>>
>>34208487
Don't worry little man, she's over you. Have fun mixing your blood with your hand.
>>
>>34208515
How dare you speak to me like that, fucking cuck. Yeah, be the opposite of what a man should be, and let your woman roam alone in this world. Your role should only to fuck her.
>>
>>34208515
>little man
Implying "little men" are not the ones who bend over backwards for women like you.
>>
>>34208394
>>34208474
These guys get it.
>>34208487
Do you not get how fucking elitist you are? She's not going to fucking change her tastes in music or whatever no matter how you try. It's cliche, but "you can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink".

If you can't come to grips with this, then you two are incompatible with each other's tastes. And frankly, you don't deserve her.
>>
>>34208534
I'm just saying little dude, you basically told her that if she wanted to be with you she'd have to conform to your creepy standards ad she realized that it just wasn't really worth it.

This should be good for a laugh though, what music was she supposed to start liking?
>>
>>34208444
>You can't say to her "Your music is shit" and pretend that she likes you.
Oh yes, you can. If you do that from the beginning you can treat women like shit and she will only apreciate you more for that.
>You can't say to her "Your music is shit" and pretend that she likes you.
It's only music, stop using external things to label yourself. You're not special.
>>
>>34208487
>The thing is I want to help her be a better person. I wanted to be there for her.

What makes you think you are the better person? Because clearly, you are not.
Stop being a pretentious faggot.

>>34208514
Yes, I'm an aspie. Not surprised.
>>
>>34208568
>Do you not get how fucking elitist you are? She's not going to fucking change her tastes in music or whatever no matter how you try. It's cliche, but "you can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink".
If you're chad enough you can do anything, to the point your girl will be a reflection of yourself for the time being. Weak cucks like you can never assert yourselves. Pathetic.
>>
>>34208586
>Oh yes, you can. If you do that from the beginning you can treat women like shit and she will only apreciate you more for that

>Falling for the bad boy meme.
>>
>>34207949
>>we used to talk pretty much daily like children but now it's super gloomy
whatever, it's just some pussy. on to the next one.
>>
>>34208487
People are who they are. If you want someone who doesn't have those traits go and find someone who doesn't have those traits. You don't try to force people to stop doing things that they enjoy doing or that are important to them.

Of course you scared her off.
>>
>>34208612
>Falling for the bad boy meme.
tried and true meme for literal millenia
>meme
>>
>>34208568
Her tastes have been shaped by her years of being secluded and being around literal retards. I know she has potential and she's better than this.
>I dont deserve her because I want her to be better
Too many cucks in this place.

>>34208569
>creepy standards
They're healthy standards. I wouldnt expect a retard like you to understand. You don't even know what her music was nor what her drawings were.

>>34208588
>Clearly you are not
>Because you actually want to bring change for the best

I dont know why you faggots keep repeating that Im an actual bad person when all I want is the total opposite of bad. IDIOTS.

>>34208628
Dammit. It's always sad to let people roam alone in the dark. It's too obvious to me.

I never said I would make her stop drawing, she can only improve, and so can her music. Your environment dictates a lot of things, and if it can be changed for the best then surely she will drop the sick shit.
>>
Doesn't matter if you didn't call her names, and it doesn't matter that you're going to dismiss this along with all other points brought up in this thread as "normie shit"

Telling a girl what you want to see CORRECTED about herself, never works out. Trying to build a bond with her or not, it just doesn't work.
You criticized her music taste, and her drawing capabilities, which inherently isn't something thats wrong. its how you do it, and by the way your acting in this thread and how you talk, i can 100% assume you handled it like an autist and even called it depraved to her face, you could have just said "I don't quite like this music, its not for me, i listen to [x], here is a link"

If she is acting distant and standoffish with you, its your fault, the only way I dont see this as being your fault, is if someone in the family close to her died and she doesnt want to talk to anyone, but if you two were as close as you say, you'd know. She is already gone dude.
>>
>>34208606
>your girl will be a reflection of yourself for the time being
So this is what you want? Then you don't really love her. You love the idea that a woman will submit herself to your will, and will destroy her uniqueness just for you. Literally - go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34208656
Honestly I'm just glad that she realized that you're a creep who's echo chambered themselves into literal crazy. Hopefully you don't have any friends who you could potentially influence.

Also what music was she supposed to start listening to little man, spill the beans. We're only here for the music.
>>
Hard to give advice but I would guess that she thinks that you don't like her and you should reassure her that you do. Then lay off of criticism for a while and if you do it again be more tactful.
>>
>>34208656
You clearly believe you have a crystal clear vision of what is "good" and "better", that's why people are calling you pretentious.

I know when you say you expect her to drop the "sick shit" and change "for the better" in your head that means you're being a helpful and guiding person, but what you believe is "better" is just a subjective perception. What you are actually saying is that she needs to change to fall more in line with your moral standards and be less like herself.

I'm not saying people don't change, but telling someone they need to change the moral standpoint of their creative outlets is totally out of line with socially normal behaviour.
>>
>>34208704
Yes. Women are the happiest when they are submissive. They have no personalities and they will only mimic the interests of the dominant man on her life.
>>
>>34208693
Hmm. Whatever then. By the way I didnt criticize her drawing capabilities, just the shit that she drew. I wouldnt actually criticize her drawing capabilities, that would be wrong, kinda.

I speak in absolutes when it comes to such things, and she needed to know, anyway. If it's just random people I dont talk to them like that. She NEVER shared her music, and probably for good reasons.

>>34208705
Alright cuck you can leave my thread, you all have the same mental retardations

>>34208707
Nah it's not a subjective perception. So whether or not I seem forceful, it's literally for the best if they allow themselves to be vulnerable and consider what i say.

>>34208707
Thanks, but it seems anything I'll say is risky
>>
>>34208741
>Women are the happiest when they are submissive.

This is actually true.
>>
Imagine this :
>You are talking to your dad and having a good time, you both seem to relate on something.
>Suddenly he starts critisising you on things you like doing
>Doesn't elaborate on anything
>You feel confused and scared, generally don't know what to do
>He doesn't say or do anything about it
>You grow distant as your feelings are confused and confined
>You get very anxious and think you are messed up
>You think to be accepted by your dad you need to change
>ETC ETC ETC

this is basically how girls think
>>
>>34208656
>Unironically using 'cuck' and 'literal retards' to insult those who disagree
You reek of incel. And she can fucking smell it.
>>34208705
That's exactly it. You've fucking been on this board for too damn long, and now you have a shitty mindset. And you heard him, spill the fucking beans already - what music??

>>34208707
It's hard to give advice *because* he doesn't like her. He cannot simply "lay off the criticism" - shit's so endemic in his mind that her tastes suck. See this: >>34208704
>>
>>34208797
>Thanks, but it seems anything I'll say is risky

You already fucked up. It's now your job to fix it. That's what being in control in the relationship means.
>>
>>34208797
>Nah it's not a subjective perception.

Explain please?
>>
>>34208797
you're giving too many fucks to some girl.
>>
>>34208800
anyone who says women enjoy being submissive is wrong

womens idea of submissiveness is different from what we understands and what the dictionary defines it as.

Every person, no matter the gender, wants to be themselves, yet same time everyone to a degree enjoys being submissive and have things done for them/taken care for them. Someone who doesnt know any better, would even accept submissiveness as the best thing, but its simply because they dont know/never experienced the joy of being themselves and free
>>
>>34208824
>>34208704
that isnt me you idiot

>>34208824
>people who are literal retards and cucked to hell cannot be called for what they are
ookay retarded cuck

>>34208829
ill keep it to myself.

>>34208830
because i want to allow myself to love her despite it all
>>
>>34208840
>womens idea of submissiveness is different from what we understands and what the dictionary defines it as.
No, it is exactly like that and they will submit if the man is attractive enough for them.
>Someone who doesnt know any better
99% of women
>>
>>34208849
You aren't giving enough information. We need to know what music she listened to and what she was supposed to start listening to and also how you somehow have objective taste.
>>
>>34208797
>Nah it's not a subjective perception

Yes, it very much is. Morality is conceptual. It only exists within the confines of the human brain and is defined by people's beliefs. You can't have an objective standpoint on it.

If you're walking around in your day to day life judging people, acting like you're the second coming of Christ with a big rulebook on what's right and what's wrong, I highly encourage you to have a really hard think about it.
>>
>>34208854
>No, it is exactly like that and they will submit if the man is attractive enough for them.
same for most dudes then

you cant go in a relationship and think I sure want to be the dominant person here
You want to transform alongside your partner
only dumb girls actually want to be "dominated"
>>
>>34208849
>because i want to allow myself to love her despite it all
she's not keeping you from loving her. it's only that she will cut ties because you're not aligned with what she expects of you. you're not entitled to having her in your life.
>>
>>34208326
>I'll let her be the shitty person that she has always been?

Being aggressive and dismissive of her interests without being at the same time accepting of them is being a shitty person.
>>
>>34208873
>only dumb girls actually want to be "dominated"
as i said 99% of women, so it doesn't matter.
>you cant go in a relationship and think I sure want to be the dominant person here
yes you can and that's what men should be doing if they want their relationships to last the most.
>>
>>34208840
I don't mean making someone a slave. I mean that a woman is happier when the man is the one wearing the pants, so to speak. No one stops being themselves, but someone has the final say when it comes to that.
>>
>>34208797
>I speak in absolutes when it comes to such things
>Nah it's not a subjective perception. So whether or not I seem forceful, it's literally for the best if they allow themselves to be vulnerable and consider what i say.
You are too far gone man. I would tell you to get off your high horse, but you actually fucking think of her as inferior to you. Hope she actually finds someone who fucking cares about her as an individual, not as a slave.

Obligatory "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
>Unironically believing that some tastes are absolutely better than others
>>
>>34208921
>Hope she actually finds someone who fucking cares about her as an individual, not as a slave.
she won't, she's only using op as an emotional tampon while waiting to be enslaved by chad. the usual.
>>
File: autism-intensifies.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
>Be Op
>interested in a girl
>we talk and share some pics
>we become pretty close
>she send me a play list "Hey anon :3, what do you think about this'"
>alphamod.exe
>"It's shit"

>another time
>"Heyyy anon, what do you think about about my drawings?"
>"They are shitty"
>she started to cry for no reason
>"But I just wanted to change you becouse you are a shitty person but I can make you a better one"
>she suddenly stop talking to me for no reason

Hey /r9k/, why are women so stupid?
>>
>>34208864
stop talking to me cuck

>>34208871
>morality is subjective
???

>>34208875
>she's not keeping you from loving her
yeah but I cant simply say I love her for obvious reasons, whats your point

>>34208895
I accept her for who she is, but some things can be changed, namely her taste in music, because what she currently listens to can only dig her hole deeper and I know she has the potential for change.

>>34208897
They want a man who is a man and thinks like a man first and foremost. most girls definitely arent soft flowers like you think. you dont want to dominate your friends so idk why you would want to dominate your partner in life.

>>34208921
I think of her as a woman. I dont judge everyone equally. She is a woman and I judge her as a woman.
>>
>>34208957
>They want a man who is a man and thinks like a man first and foremost. most girls definitely arent soft flowers like you think. you dont want to dominate your friends so idk why you would want to dominate your partner in life.
because women are not your partner in life not friends, they are nothing but a romantic (sexual) interest. you will never live the myth you believe in.
>>
>>34208957
Yes, that's right. Morality is completely subjective. There's no polite way to say this dude. Get your head out of your fucking ass. This is basic shit. You should have worked it out a long time ago and the fact you're struggling with the basic truth that it's impossible to have an objective standpoint on something which has no basis in objective reality is fucking embarrassing and makes me think you're a total moron.
>>
>>34208957
>I accept her for who she is, but some things can be changed

So, you are not accepting her for who she is.

>They want a man who is a man and thinks like a man
A man, not an autistic kid

>They want a man who is a man and thinks like a man
>>/pol/
>>
>>34208957
>yeah but I cant simply say I love her for obvious reasons, whats your point
that's only your problem and not hers, it's unsolveable.
>>
>>34208957
You're an embarrassment to the human race and you're acting like a spoiled child.
>>
>>34209004
you're an embarrassment to the men race and you're acting like a pussified cuck.
>>
>>34209031
Ahh yes, the men race. You're not too smart, are you, little man?
>>
>>34208984
Oh okay, if that's what you think of women you can stop replying to me.

>>34208987
So if I skin a baby alive is it okay if I say it is? morality is subjective.

>>34208997
Yes I accept her quirks and her personality. I accept her core. But some things have obviously been shaped by her environment, and thats what i dont like.

And yeah thats right, they dont want an autistic child who will just let them do whatever.

>>34209001
well i dont think you understand what i meant by that ...

>>34209004
speak for yourself idiot
>>
>>34209043
>Oh okay, if that's what you think of women you can stop replying to me.
you don't seem to think otherwise.
>>
>>34209067
what do you mean by that? do parents let their kids be retarded and listen/watch whatever? They love their kids and obviously wont.
>>
>>34208957
You might be able to save this if you recognize your mistakes and atone. She has undoubtedly been hurt by your words even if you meant them in some kind of good spirit. You don't change her by being confrontative, over time she will adapt some of your taste (and probably you some of hers), but trying to mold her into something in your image is a bad idea. Just apologize like 'look X, I know I said x and x, but I really did not mean it like that. I feel like we're fading away from eachother, and it makes me sad because I like you a lot'. Try that, nothing to lose
>>
>>34209043
>So if I skin a baby alive is it okay if I say it is? morality is subjective.

Society can't function without the constraints of a morally based set of rules which in Western society safeguard our personal freedoms and keep us safe. That doesn't mean that skinning a baby is objectively morally wrong.

Goddamn it dude. Do you think every law that exists has a basis in some grand moral tapestry too?
>>
>>34209086
You aren't trying to be this girls dad though, is the thing. Are you so regressed mentally that you can only conceptualize relationships in terms of parent/child?
>>
>>34208957
>I accept her for who she is, but some things can be changed, namely her taste in music, because what she currently listens to can only dig her hole deeper and I know she has the potential for change.

Then express EXACTLY why you said the things you said to her and EXACTLY what you thought of the things she sent you instead of using broad and subjective terms like "degenerate" and "shit". If you're going to outright insult her taste in things, regardless of whether or not your feelings on the matter are justified, you are going to be met with nothing but negative responses. Instead of going "your taste in music sucks" say something like "so why do you like this music?" and when she tells you why you can make further judgments.

To help you empathize with her more, lets look at this thread. People are telling you that you did things wrong if you were looking for a relationship. They're not doing a very good job of explaining why (though to be fair you're not trying very hard to interpret what they're saying) so you're getting upset and reacting aggressively like a child, here >>34208849 >>34208797 and here >>34208656

Be patient with women, especially if you're wanting to change them. Wait till you have a stronger emotional bond before you start trying to layer on the 50's macho shit. In this day and age, if a woman feels threatened by someone she doesn't have an extremely strong bond with trying to change who she is or is insulted by someone she trusts, she has the means to find support (regardless of how toxic it is), and the means to find someone else who won't do that to her but will provide all the benefits you do.

From what you've said, it seems like this type of girl is a rarity in your life, which means that she holds the cards. Compromise now so you can control in the future.
>>
>>34209096
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

>>34209099
>That doesn't mean that skinning a baby is objectively morally wrong.
>Do you think every law that exists has a basis in some grand moral tapestry too?
Yes I do because I'm not an atheist. Well you can stop replying to me. What the fuck dude

>>34209121
I like her and I definitely dont want her to take a destructive path is what. Speak for yourself with this whole mental regression thing, you cant understand shit.
>>
You got the wrong board mate, don't worry >>>mlp
>>
>>34209157
Dude you know we can just write some new laws, right?

In general though, are you willing to compromise with her?
>>
>>34209168
>>>/mlp/
Here you go mate
>>
>>34209155
This is good advice, OP. Most people in this thread doesn't appear to be autistic, I'm really positively surprised
>>
>>34209155
Hmm. yeah okay ill keep that in mind too. I'll admit I had no clue how to handle it since it was so frustrating.
>>
>>34209155
dubs of thruth

Even though, I think it's too late for OP to fix things.
>>
>>34209199
>Dude you know we can just write some new laws, right?
So what? Can we change the truth too?
Of course I could, not with her vices though, which are things that cannot be, during the stage of transformation.
>>
>>34209236
What does this even mean?

Anyone in this thread, can you help me parse this? I feel like I'm looking at a conspiracy wall over here.
>>
>>34209157
Oh for fuck's sake. Why even bring religion into it. Do you really think your thousand year old doctrines can even hope to provide a helpful moral prism through which to view modern laws and legislation?

What did Jesus think about piracy laws?
What did Vishnu think about jaywalking?
What does Buddha have to say about the financial impact of grandfathering negatively geared property policies?

Fucking nothing. You live your life constricted by rules which have no religious drawing point. Grow up dude, you can't fall on that crutch here.

I'll stop replying now, like you asked.
>>
>>34209264
But I'm not religious, and why you even give a fuck about human laws is not my concern

>>34209257
You say nothing is objective, so the truth can be changed as well. Your relativism is why we're going to have this whole gender neutrality shit.
>>
>>34209208
Just literally be honest. Even if it seems like it'll fuck you over.
Women like it when you're honest about how you're trying to abuse their trust, especially if by telling them that you're trying to or would like to you stop yourself from being able to do so, mostly because it shows to them that you trust them and like them enough that you're willingly handicapping yourself.

Sometimes if you're lucky enough, they'll let you do it anyway.
>>

I woud've stopped talking to you right then and there.
Are you one of those /pol/ spergs who feel the need to label everything they don't like as degenerate? You probably deserve what you're getting buddy.
>>
>>34209312
It depends, I'm more nuanced than that.
>>
>>34209297
>I'm not an atheist
>I'm not religious
>>
>>34209303
>"Sorry anonette, but I think your music is shit. But I'm not saying that to insult you, I just want to change you and make you a better person"

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>34209303
Thanks for the advice

>>34209331
yeah?
>>
>>34209297
>why you even give a fuck about human laws is not my concern

Do you not care about "human laws"?
>>
>>34209354
Not really no. They're human constructs, hence why human law.
>>
>>34209366
Which laws do you believe in?
>>
>>34209386
The laws of the Light that guides me. and I say this pretty much literally.
>>
>>34209403
you're an actual headcase lmfao

good luck duder
>>
>>34209462
Yeah they all say that. Good luck to you!
>>
>>34209472
are "they" the people who own the padded cell you live in or
>>
>>34208895
>>34208430
>>34208487
You might autistic. I'm not joking man, I'm dead serious.
The behavior you're displaying is indicative of autism, or at least some other major social deficiency.
You're definitely socially impaired on some level, you might want to look up a psychologist.
>>
>>34209490
Cunt I'm not him, why did you reply to me?>>34208895
>>
>>34209480
But I don't live in a padded cell
"They" are the people left with no compass of any sort, roaming in the darkness and dirt for eternity. Laugh all you want, but I laugh even harder.

>>34209490
Deficiency? Aren't you one of those people who would encourage her listening to her music for actually mentally deficient people? You're in no position to accuse me of anything. You sound like a real idiot.
>>
>>34209510

Wrong reply, I was trying to reply to >>34208326
>>
I honestly can't tell if this dude is some troll doing a satirical bit on what kind of a person this place cultivates, or if he's actually just a sociopath.
>>
>>34209539
>sociopath
nothing I said is indicative of sociopathy, get your facts straight
>>
>>34209539
He's definitely a troll but there's a bit of truth in behind every satire so just take them all seriously, there is no loser in a social exchange.
>>
>>34209539
well its obvious that hes at least a degenerate
>>
>>34209550
you emotionally berated a girl while she was being willingly vulnerable in order to mold her into something more "acceptable" to yourself.

That complete lack of empathy, and lack of ability to even understand why you were being unempathetic is like textbook definition of a sociopath.
>>
>>34209602
>sociopath
girls love sociopaths.
>>
>>34209592
how

>>34209602
literally all i wanted to do was see what kind of music she liked and ive been so disappointed, i saw a problem
ive been nothing but frustrated, it's like someone you lovee is telling you theyre into cuckolding or something, it was frustrating

get your shit straight faggot you dont know what sociopathy means, all i wanted to do was know her better and ive been surprised
>>
>>34207949

Nobody that posts on r9k need ever ask this question.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 600x611px
>>34209655
Some do. Some don't. You can't generalize an entire sex, silly.
>>
>>34209664
Go find someone else then who fits your arbitrary standards of what a person should act like
>>
>>34209664
Again, your complete lack of ability to even comprehend why what you did was fucked is only furthering my point.

When the majority of /r9k/, the place notorious for being comprised of bitter unempathetic dickheads is telling you that you're acting like a cock then you're really fucking up.

You may not be a sociopath, but assuming you're not a troll then you probably have some kind of a personality disorder.

Also, what kind of music do you like, I'm legitimately curious now.

If you say some shit like Tool I'm gonna die laughing.
>>
>>34209736
Not you again, please fuck off. And I told you I was nothing but frustrated when she sent me her music account what cant you understand now you fucking idiot it almost screamed please fuck me daddy
>>
>>34209793
What kind of music did she listen to? What did her drawings depict? You're being pretty vague man.
>>
>>34209793
So like Melanie Martinez?
>>
>>34209793
What kind of music was it? What kind of music do you like? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>34209826
Some shitty EDM garbage and her drawings were sick porn drawings

>>34209830
close
>>
>>34209856
Crystal Castles? Grimes?

Also what music do you like?
>>
>>34209870
Mostly upbeat deep nigger tech-house shit

>>34209855
Plenty of stuff, all have their own purpose, I wont say what I like, too sensitive
>>
>>34209793

Autism readings off the scale Captain!
>>
>>34209899
It's pointing towards you not surprising
>>
>>34209897
You're too sensitive to tell a bench of internet strangers about your music but you tell a girl you "care" about that her music is shit and degenerate?
>>
>>34209897
Why not? This is an anonymous board and we'll probably forget about this thread as soon as we move on to the next one. No need for secrets here.
>>
>>34209908
It's like we're actually talking to a child.
>>
>>34209940
Only because I'm talking to one ... You couldn't say why my post was autistic
>>
>>34209530
And yet you never elaborate on her choices in art or music.
>>
File: 1457807807764.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1457807807764.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>34209856
i can't even.
this is too much op.

since she moved on and such...can you give me her number?
>>
>>34209793
Why do did you write "Is it me or is it her?" at the end of your original post if you weren't even gonna listen when fucking everyone is saying it was you.

And yes I understand that you were frustrated, what I'm trying to explain is that normal, emotionally stable people don't act the way you did and with that kind of reasoning.

I'm a musician, I'm very passionate about music, and I meet plenty of people that I would consider to have "shit taste". Now I'm not an autist, and realize that I am not the arbiter of what is objectively good and what isn't and that there are many things much more important to be compatible with in a relationship. So that's not a huge issue, but even if I did consider that to be a dealbreaker I would't berate them for it, and certainly wouldn't try to alter their own sense of self just for them to line up with this standard that is completely subjective to begin with.

Seriously, listen to this advice, because this is just how dating and personal relationships work. If you meet someone, and dislike something about them, then you move on and someone else that is more compatible. You don't fucking try to reprogram them as if humans are some soulless mechanical vessel that exist for you to toy with you goddamn lunatic.

Also just saw your other post. A good chunk of people listen to shitty EDM stuff nowadays, you might want to get over that if you're having trouble finding someone to be with.
>>
>>34209995
*find someone else

origami
>>
>>34209965
what's too much?

>>34209962
>>34209897
>>34209856

>>34209995
Literally anyone would have reacted that way. Maybe you just dont have strong enough convictions, not surprising from a musician.
>>
>>34210061
He's a lost cause.
>>
>>34209995
Post your music desu nigger
I've got a wide palette because I'm a degenerate who listens to EDM, Country western, Classical, Pop, J-pop, folk, indie, lo-fi, and shoegaze.
>>
>>34210084
You're all talk. I'm pretty sure you're one of the most unstable people when it comes to many issues you faggot leftie autist.
>>
>>34210115
>Projecting on this fine night
>>
>>34210061
literally everyone here is telling you that they wouldn't in fact act that way, but okay feller. Thanks for ignoring everything else I said. And if having stronger convictions means acting like someone who would appear in a case study from a psychology textbook then you can count me out.

Also has anybody noticed that real autists on here always tend to write with the same kind of cadence? It's honestly kind of hilarious, this guy reminds me of that Unty fella from /mu/, though at least Unty is a good writer.
>>
>>34210155
Well you're all the same people who literally dont care what anybody listens to nor what it means. You all shared the same opinion on whether or not her music matters. So just fuck off cu ck.
>>
>>34210174
>Hey Guys, is it her fault or mine
>Chorus of voices saying "yours"
>Well you're all the same people who literally dont care what anybody listens to nor what it means. You all shared the same opinion on whether or not her music matters. So just fuck off cu ck.
>>
>>34210107
This thread isn't about me, I'm not just gonna shill my shit.

If you're familiar with Elliott Smith or Sufjan then it's kinda like that but worse.

>>34210174
>I can't possibly be wrong, e-everyone else is w-wrong

Again, why did you even ask who was in the right at the beginning if you weren't going to accept criticism if it was against you?
>>
The OP is a fucking idiot.

I bet this is just some girl he talks to online because no one in his real life would ever waste time on such an weird, difficult oddball.

Sounds like a complete fedora wearer.
>>
>>34210213
>>34210193
Well I can agree on the whole I hurt her feelings thing. But she never told me, that's the thing. How can I improve on those things if she doesnt tell me.
>>
>>34210286
Because a normal person already knows not to be a cunt.
>>
>>34210286
Well you know now.

Just don't do that shit again.
>>
>>34210305
They're cunts on many other aspects.
>>
>>34210286
Decent women have options, OP. Are you really expecting her to try to educate you on how to be a decent human being?

Not a chance. She'll just move on to the next guy who isn't a weird little controlling freak.
>>
>>34210343
Normal people reject you because the way you behave is completely fucked up.

>dude wtf we are trying to create strong bond together and I'll let her be the shitty person that she has always been?

This sentence is an example. No wonder society rejects you. And you completely deserve it.
>>
>>34210345
It was both a test and a way to let her know what I thought about it. If she really cared she wouldnt have shut her mouth like that. She would have said, you know, why so mean, or something. I didnt insult her, so.

And she knew I only had good intentions anyway, but yeah, she can have someone like you who will let her draw porn and listen to shitty music and indulge her mind in depravity, like the sick fuck that you are.

Either way, it was really frustrating and I dont give a fuck what cucks like you have to say.
>>
>>34210389
>I deserve it because I want them to improve
you smell like a cu ck
>>
Apologize immediately since you clearly realized what went wrong.
Then pick up 'How to make friends and influence people' and start studying
>>
>>34210418
I would rather wait for her to say it to me, it would show actual concern.
>>
>>34210397
>Implying you are not the one who really needs to improve

At this point I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.
>>
>>34210435
>implying she is gonna write to you
How delusional.
>>
this is what /pol/ does to your brain.

not even once.
>>
>>34210391
I don't want to go out with someone who draws porn. So you know what I'd do? I'd move on and find someone who suits me.

I wouldn't complain and whine about it and try to make her change. That's what a cuck would do. You sound more like the cuck than I do.

I have options with women. For you, women are so scarce that you need to try to bully the only one who will talk to you into being the type of person you want. A real man wouldn't do that. He'd simply move on. But you know that you are unattractive and inadequate, so you wouldn't be able to find another woman.
>>
File: 1458768261082.jpg (9KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1458768261082.jpg
9KB, 268x284px
>>34210435
>I would rather wait for her to say it to me, it would show actual concern.
i love this thread
>>
>>34210397
What the fuck are you even talking about in this post?
>>
File: 1411365366764.jpg (7KB, 258x257px) Image search: [Google]
1411365366764.jpg
7KB, 258x257px
>>34210435
You want her to apologize to you for you insulting her?
>>
This is one of these threads where you hope the OP had this elaborate bait pre-written.
>>
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks OP you weird little sperg.

But then I got sad because assuming this is true means OP had a girl interested in him which is more than I can say for myself
>>
>>34210510
Yeah I've had many girls interested in me so you can stop laughing
>>
>>34210493
I dont want her to apologize, I want her to confront me, so she would actually know what I meant by all this. But she didnt.
>>
>>34210530
The women with labcoats and clipboards don't count.
>>
>>34210530
You realize that only makes it funnier, right?
>>
>>34210540
dunno what that means

>>34210547
dunno how
>>
>>34210530
And we all believe you, you weird little boy.
>>
>>34210533
>be OP
>insult a girl for her music taste

why doesn't she write me back?
>>
File: 54949494.jpg (22KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
54949494.jpg
22KB, 199x242px
>>34210540
kekeroonieroo
>>
>>34210436
need to improve how idiot, I know my flaws and what happened there was me being pretty mad and that was justified
>>
>>34210530
All the psichiatrist who thought you were the weirdest patient they ever seen don't count.
>>
>>34210559
Well you definitely dont need to believe me
You're the one who never got anybody interested in you though

>>34210562
I didnt insult her personally I would never do that unless absolutely warranted but then again you need to go far
>>
>>34210574
wew haha what a clever response by the way thats not how you write psychiatrist you fucking moron
>>
What kind of music does OP like
>>
>>34210533
Because she probably is a bit shy and awkward around it, and thus she's afraid to confront you. You're making a grave mistake by waiting.
>>
>>34210589
Vivaldi's Four Seasons only.
>>
>>34210576
>I didnt insult her
>Call her music taste "shit"

For fuck sake, you can't be serious.

>>34210565
>implying your music taste are better than hers

>>34210597
Overrated
>>
>>34210595
Maayyybe. But I can tell you that she can be very the opposite of shy when she wants to. She surprised me a lot of times. So when it comes to this it's hard to understand.
>>
>>34210603
I didnt insult her person, I only insulted an ephemeral element of her person. Not a foundation.

My music tastes are definitely better than yours yeah.

>>34210589
Damn what do you wanna hear?
>>
>>34208326
Haha, you're so stupid you don't even understand the basic concept of socially acceptable behavior.

It doesn't mean you fully censor every topic, it means you ease into it and use language that won't hurt her. It's funny you say normie shit, because robots are some of the most sensitive people.

For a board as chock full of insecurity as r9k, it's ironic af to see how many people are unable to grasp basic kindness. When you get extremely close to someone you lose the filter entirely, but you sound like you were just getting close to this girl.

Hah wht a fucking sperg
>>
>>34210617
Feelings are hard to understand. You have the power to make things better and mend the relationship by apologizing, so you should do it EVEN IF you think you didn't do anything wrong. That doesn't make you a cuck or anything silly.
>>
You're a complete sperg OP. You can't bully a woman into being the perfect girl for you. That just makes you seem like a complete pussy who has no options.
>>
I love these kinds of threads.

It helps remind me that despite how autistic and spergy I can be, at least it's not this fucking bad.
>>
>>34208474
Exactly, instead of convincing her to believe wht he believes in, he shits on her and mandates a behavior lol

Part of the fun in growing close to someone is learning their interests and finding commonalities / contrasts. Even if you're certain you're correct (a laughable stance when discussing subjective matters anyways), there's no reason to be a cunt about it.
>>
Jesus christ, you know that you're severely autistic when the whole of r9k thinks you are too autistic.

OP, do you have any self awareness at all?

What do you do for a living anyway? I want to know a bit more about you.
>>
It's 100% your fault bruv.
You said music which I assume she likes I shit. You called some of her drawings shit.
You're forcing your own autistic ideas on her and expecting her to be like 'oh anon you're so right. Thank you for educating me'
But in reality you have just been a dick.
No wonder she is acting distant.

Tip for the future. Be more gentle in trying to change them. Blunt this is wrong do it this way never works with women.
>>
>>34210645
You're the one talking to me like a woman here. Shut the fuck up.
And don't fucking try to teach me what kindness is you fucking piece of shit. she had DRAWINGS OF FUCKING OPEN WIDE VAGINAS AND BDSM TWINK BOYS and the fucking music that came with it. I HAD EVERY REASON TO REACT THIS WAY, NOW IF ONLY SHE FUCKING CONFRONTED ME ABOUT IT
FUCKING LOSER
YOURE A FUCKING LOSER

>>34210679
I'm on my own, and it's very hard to let people know about my beliefs. I let her know about some of it and apparently it was off-putting. Now only by example could I show her what I meant by it all.

>>34210710
You're the autistic bunch with 0 self-awareness. I am VERY self-aware.
>>
>>34210765
Triggered, go censor some other art.
>>
File: 1462090620518.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462090620518.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>34210765
>ABOUT IT
>FUCKING LOSER
>YOURE A FUCKING LOSER
this is gold
>>
>>34210778
Yeah I'll go full Hitler on your shit
>>
>>34210765
Now I have got to conclude that if this post is by OP he must have been trolling all along
>>
>>34210637
You're the type of person that listens strictly to Mozzart and looks down on anybody that doesn't.
Unfiltered autism at its finest
>>
>>34210765
Hahaha you've been triggered son.

So funny that you fly into an autistic, impotent rage and then say

>You're the autistic bunch

>DRAWINGS OF FUCKING OPEN WIDE VAGINAS AND BDSM TWINK BOYS

Now she's going to get her vagina opened wide and pounded by a better man, while you're sitting crying and wanking your pathetic little cock, little boy.

You're too weak to even control your emotions , jesus christ how pitiful. No wonder she doesn't want you.
>>
>>34210805
yea it's still funny tho
>>
>>34210805
>>34210825
I don't think he's trolling. I work in special ed for kids aged 16-18 and a lot of them have this attitude. It's a legit symptom of autism.
>>
>>34210829
He's probably going to start punching his wall in an autistic rage soon.
>>
>>34210801
jhajajaja

>>34210806
You dont even know what I listen to ... it's mostly of fear that she finds this thread that I wont post anything.

>>34210813
>she draws fucking garbage and now she's going to get her vagina opened wide and pounded by a better man who will let her do those things

Oh yeah im sure actually good men will allow this, youre all the same. good on you, you never get mad, im sure that happens. cunt.

>>34210829
I am right and you are not. Say what you want you still have a mental deficiency like all of your colleagues here. I dont know how you could even understand why I reacted this way when youre the type of cunt who would even let this type of garbage flow. stupid fuck.
>>
Where did you meet her OP?

Also can I get her info?
>tfw No EDM porn drawings gf to get high with
>>
>ITT: Girl moves away from autistic controlling cultist, continues artistic career

A happy ending after all ;)
>>
>>34210865
>I'm sure actually good men will allow this

Men who are good at fucking will. She is going to be stretched out with big cocks and have amazing orgasms while you have to just masturbate. How does that make you feel?

>>34210865
>I am right and you are not

Hahaha. Classic autist.
>>
>>34210533
>needing a girl to approach you first so you can talk about your feelings
>calling others cucks
I really like your bait opie. This thread is hi-larious!
>>
>>34210865
i consider myself good desu. I'd like to open her vagina wide open.
>>
Describe what she look like OP.
She must be attractive or else you would have sperged about that too
>>
>>34210923
Me too. She sounds cool. I'd love to go out to a club with her, take ecstacy and dance to IDM, then go back to her place, look at her porn drawings, get all horny and fuck hard.

After we finish having sex we can laugh about the autistic OP.
>>
>>34210914
>Men who are good at fucking will
What do you know about me, and none of this indicates they are good men. idiot. good job.

>>34210919
>my feelings
I dont think you know what that means, please reread

>>34210932
She's very attractive, that's all i'll say
>>
>>34207949
You're a fucking asshole, man. You sound like an autist when you say you want parts of her to change in the future. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>34210961
EPHEMERAL ELEMENTS. EPHEMERAL ELEMENTS.
>>
>>34209856
>shitty edm
>sick porn
Expecting a relationship to work when you don't enter it with an open mind
>>
>>34210865
"I'm right and you're wrong!!!" *stomps feet on the ground*
>>
>>34210947
>implying I wouldnt like to go out to a nightclub with her

>>34210987
>>
>>34210865
>"it's mostly fear that she finds this thread"
>calls other people cucks
Btw she'll already know that it's you. You gave us a specific situation that most people would not and don't do. Do you really giving the genre of music is going to expose you more than your autism has?
>>
>>34210959
>What do you know about me

I know that you have very poor social skills, you don't really understand women in particular and people in general, you're probably completely inexperienced in relationships, and most likely a virgin. I can also tell that you have very few options with women and you've latched on to a woman who you are incompatible with for a lack of other options.

Basically this thread tells me that you're completely dysfunctional - and it's so severe that even r9k can see it.

So I'm guessing you probably aren't a devil in the sack.
>>
>>34211016
Did you apologize to her yet?
>>
>>34211038
We'll see!
kerfmwoksefwaef
>>
>>34210765
>not asking to model/pose for her porn art
>not putting the moves on her while she admires the anatomy of your benis and getting you some of that sweet pudding
>not helping her make a custom-porn art business and retiring early
>not listening to electro while staring into the sunset with your artistic gf
What an idiot!
>>
Dude OP gimmie her email. She sounds like pretty cool chick. Lemmie get in on that.
>>
>>34207949
Confess to her faggot
>>
OP this is a girl that you only speak to on the internet, right? You've never even met her, right?

How many thousands of miles away from you does she live?
>>
>>34211016
>Implying I wouldn't like to go out to a nightclub with her

Yeah I'm sure she'd love that. "Don't dance to this, this music sucks! Look at all these terrible people! You better not be thinking about your porn drawings again."

What a fun night out with a controlling psychopath.

Either accept her as she is, or find someone you can accept. But like the other anon said, it doesn't sound like you have too many options. Hmmm...I wonder why!
>>
How do you feel about eating pussy OP?
>>
>>34211049
>very poor social skills, you don't really understand women in particular and people in general
Nah dude, it's people who dont understand me. I understand them very well.
Cant say im too experienced in relationships neither, not that it matters, virgin indeed.
I dont have very few options though, I have standards. I would rather be alone than with a random girl.

>>34211073
Yeah, internet, hence why I cant really say if ill allow myself to love her

>>34211103
Oh yeah of course I would go to a nightclub with this mindset, not knowing what I get myself into.
>psychopath
you effete cu cks are all the same, literally how many times will I have to say it, I want her to see the light at last.

>>34211126
it's alright if it's your wife
>>
>>34211144
>it's alright if it's your wife
Fucking hell

"No no you depraved degenerate we must consummate our union before gawd before I foul moment mouth on thy depraved genital hole!

W-wait why aren't you talking to me?!"
>>
>>34211144
>"it's alright if it's your wife"
Why does she have to be your wife?
>>
>>34211144
>Out of all the women on the internet, he's forced to bully someone he's incompatible

>Calls other people cucks.

And you think you are self aware?

>I want her to see the light

Why don't you see the light? We've all been trying to explain it to you the whole thread.

>I would rather be alone than with a random girl

Really? So why are you trying to bully some random girl into becoming everything you want in a woman?

It's sad mate. You clearly don't have any options and you clearly would rather have a random girl than be alone. The pathetic and embarrassing thing is that you don't see it.

If your standards were actually important to you, then you'd walk away without a second thought.
>>
OP I am sincerely asking you to remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
OP seriously where did you meet her?
On /r9k/?
Which thread?

I need to meet me a cool ass femanon like her
>>
>>34211191
>incompatible
but we're not, we just grew in very different environment

thats not light thats retardation and insecurity of your part

>bully
idiot

>>34211193
projecting much?
>>
>>34211212
>It's alright if it's your wife

Dude this is a girl who draws porno drawings and you won't even lick pussy unless you're married.

How do you think this relationship will have a future? Do you really think she'll suddenly change and become pious and holy?

You are incompatible. The only reason you can't see it is because you are a desperate virgin.

>>34211193
Don't worry, women are already removing him from the gene pool by never fucking him.
>>
Hey, a little meta here but I'd just like to say that everyone in this thread (barring OP of course and the badboy earlier) seems pretty nice? Good job guys, I guess.
>>
>>34211212
What sort of environment did you grow up in? What were you like as a child? Tell me about yourself
>>
>>34211235
>Dude this is a girl who draws porno drawings and you won't even lick pussy unless you're married.
>How do you think this relationship will have a future? Do you really think she'll suddenly change and become pious and holy?
>You are incompatible. The only reason you can't see it is because you are a desperate virgin.

/thread
>>
REEE WHERE DID YOU MEET HER OP YOU FUCK

ANSWER ME
>>
>>34211235
But that's only because she's been around nothing but retardation her whole life. You underestimate how much your environment will mold you.

>>34211253
Literally nobody is nice here

>>34211258
heh that aint the place to say anything about it

>>34211307
ironically she said she wasnt sexual as in she doesnt like when people try to flirt with her and stuff like that. I think everything she likes almost, is a product of a lifetime of retardation.

>>34211321
what do you wanna know
>>
My prediction is that this guy is a 28 year old socially maladjusted recluse and the girl is 15 years old, inexperienced and a bit vulnerable.

They met in an anime or furry community. Probably the latter.

Calling it now.
>>
>>34211253
Ty

contact email?
>>
>>34211346
nah we only have 1 year difference
>>
>>34211343
>where did you meet her
>what do you want to know
When were you diagnosed with autism?
>>
>>34211365
dude maybe he meant it in such a way to say Where can I meet girls like her and maybe not literally can I have her contact info, fucking idiot
>>
>>34211343
>a product of a lifetime of retardation.

Oh god the irony is delicious

>>34211363
Haha I like the way you didn't deny that you met her in a furry/anime community.
>>
>>34211343
>"Babe, I only said that your taste is the product of a lifetime of retardation! Come back!"

Can someone hook me up with a laughing anime girl real quick?
>>
>>34211253
Robots are nice people deep down.
We just need a nice warm woman to melt our cold exterior and find the gooey center
>>
>>34211375
I want to know both OP
I NEED to know both
>>
>>34211377
No I didnt meet her in a fucking furry/anime community.
>>
>>34211468
You seem like the type.
>>
>>34211388
It doesnt quite go like this.
>>
>>34211479
Well I have nothing to do with either of these.
>>
>>34211495
So where did you meet her?
Does your autism prevent you from reading?
>>
>>34211554
None of your business friendo
>>
>>34211594
I have a question for you.

How does it feel to know that she's already moved on?
>>
>>34211628
If she really did, a bit saddened obviously, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be neither
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1111x597px
>>34211638
>"perhaps it wasn't meant to be"
>>
>>34211662
They come and go.
>>
>>34211638
>Perhaps it wasn't meant to be

What, you really think that her, a porno artist, and you, an extremely conservative guy with huge sexual hang ups, wasn't meant to be?

Really? How did you come to that conclusion?

>>34211696
Yeah they mostly go, because your autism seeps through the internet.

Why can't you find a girl in real life? Why are you obsessed with someone thousands of miles away?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1200x654px
>>34211696
>"they come and go"
Yeah, especially when you force them away. Also it's came and went because you're never going to find a girl that could put up with you.
>>
>>34211718
There's nobody irl especially not where I live

>>34211727
well speak for yourself loser
>>
>>34211760
>"speak for yourself loser"
>loser
You have no right to use that word unless you're looking at your reflection.
>>
>>34211760
>Loser
Aren't we all, here?
>>
>>34211817
nah your posts are enough

>>34211841
nope
>>
>>34211841
>"aren't we all here?"
Do not drag all of us down to your level of autism and narcissism.
>>
>>34211892
>>34211906

reminder that we are on /r9k/
If you are not a loser you are in the worng board.
>>
>>34211932
i just came for my thread
ive had enough of this whole chad/alpha/beta shit
>>
>>34211932
True, but you guys can be really fun OwO.
>>
>at some point I tell her what I want in a woman
Unbidden, and out of left field I would imagine.

This is where you fucked up. You went for smug and arrogant when you should have been going for suave yet supportive. Good thing she saw your true colors now before...

>pointing out some things that I would like corrected in the future
She isn't a sub par meal at the restaurant. Way to go incel.

>she became increasingly distant
Because of your repugnant autism, she no longer wishes to speak with you and you keep forcing it because of how spasticated you are.

Overall, 8/10 b8. If this is real, acquire a large black dildo and dry dock that shit little man.
>>
>>34212049
>supporting depraved shit
I dont know what you have against people of your kind, little man
>>
>>34208741
Idk i feel trapped and unhappy when submissive. But then again i'm a mentally ill memegender so i'm not the norm.
>>
>>34208326
>calling others normies
>is a total fucking normalfag himself

Kek faggot
>>
>>34212087
>horses for courses

I beseech thee, keyboard warrior, stop! Thou art slaughtering me!
>>
>>34208797
What does she draw?
>>
>>34211343
Holy fuck my sides. Is your name Tyler? I am related to a fedora almost as incredible as you. He is literally my favorite part of family parties, the dude is like /mlp/ the person, you guys would get along great.
Talk to more women like this and keep posting the results here. You have made my morning with this autistic shit show.
>>
>>34212124

kushdfoaushf
>>
>>34212228
wtf who are you

>>34212212
porn

>>34212143
hmm okay
>>
Another question OP.
How's it feel to know this thread is dying
>>
>>34212277
feels good I got everything I had to know
>>
>>34212318
All you had to know is that you're a mega sperg and 100% in the wrong.
>>
File: grgrg.jpg (19KB, 480x748px) Image search: [Google]
grgrg.jpg
19KB, 480x748px
>>34212373
Well I know that's what most people think of me now when it comes to this, that's all I know, I still dont think I'm totally wrong
>>
>>34212420
You are totally wrong, Tyler. 100%
>>
>>34212476
No I'm not, Brian
>>
What do you look like OP?
Are you fat? What's your dick size?
>>
>>34212498
Not fat, 6 inches, literally never been called ugly
>>
>>34212250
>porn
literally a personal porn artist waifu and you fucked it up

sorry dude there's no saving you
>>
>>34212574
>porn artist waifu
no need for this shit when i have someone to love
>>
Post some of her art OP
>>
>>34212624
that would be my death sentence
>>
>>34212250
Oh lawd is it really you?
>>
>>34212583
but porn is fun

you can (could), have (had) fun making porn together

it's like amateur except for nerds
>>
>>34212638
It's already fucked. Just do it.
>>
>>34212647
hehhh ..

>>34212650
nah you're trading something good for porn. you cant have both
>>
>>34207949
what about you fix your attitude bitchboy
>>
>>34212679
Tyler shut up and post the art and also post pics of her.
You owe it to us Tyler.
>>
>>34212679
yeah of course you can't have a girlfriend who makes porn because it ruins your retarded purity fantasies i forgot
>>
>>34212728
That's right

>>34212717
please shut the fuck up man who are you
>>
>>34212747
Tyler just post pics of the girl.
I've called you out by name.

If you dont post the pics it mean you're a coward.

Tic toc Tyler. Your honor is on the line.
>>
>>34212817
shut up nobody knows which tyler i am if you know me why you do that anyway
>>
>>34212857
We know Tyler, we know.
>>
>>34212857
I haven't said your last name yet, but I absolutely will if you don't post pics of the girl.
>>
>>34213150
>>34213069
shut up i prolly dontknow you anyway i think your bluffing
>>
>>34213214
I'm not. I swear to god Tyler I will leak your name and all your other info if you don't do as I say
>>
>>34213244
>i believe you and leak myself
>i leak the girls info
nah youre just trolling
>>
>>34210637
>My music tastes are definitely better than yours yeah.
>listening to music is a competition
>>
>>34213244
This sounds fucking rich
>>
>>34213477
he made it seem like so
>>
File: 1452554227594.png (58KB, 189x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452554227594.png
58KB, 189x249px
Tfw autistic but still lmaoing at OP
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 373x391px
OP what do you look for in a woman? A pretty piece of clay that you can mold however you want?
>>
>>34210765
Where did all the prudes and "conservatives" on 4chan come from the last few years? Are we haunted by the spirit of contrarianism again?
>>
>>34213772
dunno man we grew up
>>
>>34213704
I seek a woman who has potential

Because anyway pretty much everyone is fucked these days, so the most you can do is seek potential then you work from there
>>
>>34213786
I know it's you OP
>>
>>34213840
well yeah it's me
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>34213826
And what can you bring to this relationship? She's already full of potential, what can you offer?
>>
>>34208394
>My girlfriend is a huge metalhead

900% better than a girl who listens to pop.
>>
>>34214040
It means her potential has not been developped you dunce
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 388x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 388x367px
>>34214148
No, no, no. I'm sorry. Please, indulge me with what you'd do with your ideal girlfriend. How would you spend the date?
>>
>>34209157
>Well you can stop replying to me

Fucking cut this shit out, you idiot. If you post something here you put yourself out there to be responded to and you can't censor viewpoints that contradict your own, you fucking 4-year-old

This is literally you sticking your fingers in your ears and going NANANNAANANNANAA
>>
>>34214234
you're just here for a laugh, wank alone

>>34214276
I mean I wont reply to you anymore anyway with your dumb shit, so
>>
File: image.png (116KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 500x584px
>>34214129
I'm not arguing against you, I'd just like to hear the reasons why this is.
>>
File: 20161224_175331.png (42KB, 176x153px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_175331.png
42KB, 176x153px
OP has the weirdest savour complex I've ever read about. You know why shit like your describing only happens in anime (character A saves character B from bad lifestyle/loneliness) it's because its simply unrealistic. You clearly don't want to help this girl for her own good, you just want her as your ideal woman. You want her to think your thoughts and belive your beliefs. But that will not happen, because she's a real person with her own thoughts and beliefs.

Sure she's into some freaky shit, but you know who else is? Basically everyone with Internet connection. Have you ever even thought that she gets enjoyment from her 'depraved' music and drawing? How do you think she'll respond to you going up to her and essentially saying "you are wrong for enjoying this, do this instead."? Protip: not very well.

Besides I know your type OP, if you ever had the chance to 'fix' her issues you'd start obsessing over the smaller ones, and then the other petty shit, until your left with a blank state.
>>
File: 834588_034.jpg (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
834588_034.jpg
62KB, 320x240px
>>34208394
>he likes funk
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.