[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whites enjoying their lives and saying, "If I can do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24

File: 1471812101576.jpg (109KB, 639x417px) Image search: [Google]
1471812101576.jpg
109KB, 639x417px
>Whites enjoying their lives and saying, "If I can do it, niggers can too!"
>Literally "it works for me" irl
>Dismissing actual reasons nigs nig

Thanks for all the "help" though
>>
>>34168977

>black robots believing the racism hype so much that it becomes their reality and deduces everything going wrong to racism.

racism only matters when it comes to dating, and many women are dating out of their race nowadays.
>>
>>34168977
You can't just cherry pick examples.
>>
You listen to the Ink Spots anon?
>>
>>34168977
>dismissing actual reasons why nigs nig
Low iq? Warrior gene/violence allele? Their "culture"? Being only step up from apes?
>>
>>34169817
You cant deny though that liberals have not helped the black community at all.They see them as useful idiots , look at shillary and the backpedaling she did with the super predator shit
>>
>>34168977
We dont owe you anything and you're not entitled to any help
>>
>>34169886
You brought them over here white man.You should have finished the job now you have to deal with them whining
>>
File: 1483629821814.jpg (57KB, 599x464px) Image search: [Google]
1483629821814.jpg
57KB, 599x464px
>>34168977
AYO HOL UP
>smacks lips
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>steals a bike
YO BE SAYIN' LIEK
>rapes a white woman
KNOWWATMSAYN
>burns an elderly person alive
SO YO BE SAYIN'
>rapes an alligator
IT WUZ
>gets welfare money
WHITEY'S FAULT N SHIET ?!!
>>
>>34169847
Gotta have dem voters. Bread and circus to keep them happy or in this case AA, welfare, free housing, food stamps, diversity quotas etc. jazz for just being black.
>>
>>34168977
>"Shit my community and culture breeds prostitutes, crackheads and thugs"
>"How do we fix this?"
>"Ey yo it's the whitey that be holding us down!"
>"Hmm to accept responsibility for my actions or to blame the big bad whitey..."
>"Yea fuck dem whiteys coming in here dressed up as black guys and shooting up the ghetto!"
>"daz tha spirit brotha, now gimme all yo money or imma blast your ass off!"
>"shiiiiiiet"
>>
>>34168977
Let's not forget the whites deploying CIA agents to give guns and crack to them
>>
>>34169953
Do blacks really rape white women more than black women? I thought they'd be around their own and white girls would avoid them like crazy
>>
>>34170151
Citation needed nigra
>>
>>34170215
Even nigger rapists have enough self-respect to steer away from female baboons
>>
>>34169953
>implying arrests actually have anything to do with true crime rates
Stop trusting your government, dumbshits
>>
>>34168977
You can go back to africa any time
>>
>>34170244
Nope, they're doing it to their own. The occasions where white girls are raped by blacks are probably false reports and those black guys you see in college and normal parts of town I think the blacks stay in the hood a lot and do their crimes there because they know the area and have friends there
>>
>>34168977
We wouldn't have to worry about any of this if we just shipped them off to Africa. They can act however they want over there.
>>
>>34170151
Operation Crack Rock.
>>
>>34168977
What happened was blacks used to think they should imitate whites, and rightfully so. Those that did, and still do, are successful. Exception being rappers and athletes.

Jews made blacks think they needed a separate identity apart from whites. They invested in hip hop and spread thug tropes, giving blacks a new model to pursue. Now most niggers live in squalor, spending their welfare bucks on bling to put on the facade of success.
>>
>>34168977
>They can actually do it
>Nigs blame everyone else for their niggardry

>>34169181
99% of black robots are uncle ruckus
>>
>>34170215
White girls are too retarded to realize the danger they put themselves in by associating with ghetto dindus
"you can't do that" "Shuddup and suck my dick bitch!"

>>34168977
You live on welfare provided by people who actually work (just like NEETs)
The biggest killer of black people are other black people
Cops can't put you in jail if your really din du nuffin, they can waste your time by trying to put you on trial but that's it, they can't convict you without evidence
Ghettos are 99% black people, your perfect apartheid environment is already created, there is no whitey neighbor shouting racism at you in ghetto, no whitey to take your job at the local hood store, no whitey comes to ghetto to light up black people only whites that would visit ghetto are god forsaken teachers whos careers are in the drain or crackheads that bring you drug money revenue
You black folks have already isolated yourselfs in your perfect bubble of similarity, now how about you try to improve that place instead of blaming whitey
whats that you say? black people from ghetto are haters and thieves that cannot be reformed? now that is not very tolerant of you, surely they din du nuffin wrong and can be saved from themselves?

Lets all go to the negro town, where guns sing the night and drugs flow free~~
>>
>>34170234
Dude google it crack was even invented in Washington DC. There's been news reports in the connection between Nicaragua and the CIA teaching blacks in the hood how to cook crack.

The crack epidemic was started in NYC and la at the same exact time and as soon as it started they made the 18:1 laws that made crack cocaine 18 times more illegal than coke and it doubled the price

Freebased cocaine was started by rich people and it was a faster acting more addictive buzz and the trend stopped after a few years and then the blacks started mixing baking soda and cocaine to make a smokable cocaine.
>>
>>34170215
Depends I guess.

Nig rapes a niggress the niggress won't tell the police because "F da po po I ain't beenz no snitch"

Nig steps out of his shit hole neighborhood and rapes Jessica Stacy smith and that shit will get reported and tyrel muhdick Martin will be in jail.
>>
>>34170427
The only time a girl would hang out with a ghetto black dude is if we was successful in someway and rich and hanging mostly downtown and in trendy areas where it's safer and he probably has enough money to bang more girls than just the one.

Rape mostly happens at parties but yes some girls are stupid and put themselves in jeoprodizing situations but you can usually tell their crazy and they were never really attractive or worthwhile anyway so they're just a free fucktoy
>>
File: 0U.png (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0U.png
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>34169602
May-be...you'll think of me
When yo are all al-one (tuh dum dum)
May-be the one who is wai-ting for you
We prove untrue then what will I do?
>>
>>34170466
Random rape doesn't happen it's always someone you know pretty much so to think they just run into the city or suburban neighborhoods and rape a random rich white girl is stupid. I think the blacks mostly rely on money and getting lineups to bang women more than rape unsuspecting suburban girls
>>
>>34170215
Black women are the low-tier when even niggers dont rape them.
On the other hand WMBF according to some studies is a couple least likely to divorce.
>>
OP here

>>34169602
>>34170497
Yes, they are amazing! Found them through fallout 3 ages ago, but started listening to them properly this week. I'm honestly disappointed they're not spoken about more; such a breath of fresh air from hip-hop shit.
>Here in my lonely room on repeat

>>34169886
>>34170097

Yare Yare. Well, your ancestors created the problem, now you have to deal with it

>>34170300
>>34170321

Don't think so. They don't have the money and what would they even do? They're not in touch with african culture. Being KANGZ doesn't count

>>34170426
>99% of black robots are uncle ruckus

What makes you say that?
>>
>>34170493
>you can usually tell their crazy and they were never really attractive or worthwhile anyway so they're just a free fucktoy

Well that is progressive and tolerant of you anon, if a person is ugly or crazy = free fucktoy

gee i wonder if we could use similar logic on how we deal with dindus making ruckus in our society

>black doing more harm than good = death penalty

can you imagine the America of the future if we apply that logic?
>>
The black community needs the help of whites to get them back on thier feet.Anyone have any ideas on how to help?
>>
>>34170528
>it's always someone you know

Do not ever believe that statement anon.
>>
>>34170598
>your ancestors created the problem
Actually no, im from Finland, we used to be under someones rule to, namely Sweden and Russia
guess what we did after we got free? no no we didn't create ghettos, we improved our lives and started to preserve our culture and traditions
things were going nice for us too before we joined the EU and Greek fucked the whole union up

moral of the story, when you get your freedom start improving shit instead of bitching about your old overlords
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (66KB, 620x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
66KB, 620x297px
>>34170559
>>34170466
>>34170244

The blacks mostly only fuck with each other and even then it's mostly gangs and shit. As a male you run some risk living there but it mostly comes from gangs and shit. Most rape happens when a dumb white girl hangs out with a guy or group of guys alone when she's young and stupid
>>
>>34169947
The sand niggers and kikes brought slavery to the West you stupid gorilla, we wanted to send you back. Oh but look at South Africa, all you fucks do is bring civilization down to your level. Not saying whites are perfect but we're not as evil as the libtards make us out to be.
>>
>>34170646
How would you know you don't even go out into the real world!

>>34170601
Most women who get raped completely devalue themselves by being stupid. Those blacks choose crime for money and they only do it with other criminals so they're just killing each other. The biggest controversy in those neighborhoods is the children.
>>
File: 1484079163982.jpg (66KB, 372x461px) Image search: [Google]
1484079163982.jpg
66KB, 372x461px
>>34170370
No no no. You've got it all wrong. What you are saying is literally Jew propaganda and part of the multicultural integration experiment.

What you are saying is that people of all races are fundamentally the same, ignoring genetic differences and the fact that they evolved in different parts of the world with different conditions creating different traits needed for survival. It's like saying that all breeds of dogs have the same temperament even though this is clearly false. You are ignoring reality.

The truth is that people of different races are different, and are genetically prone to different kinds of behavior and have different cultures. That is why multiculturalism is such a huge fucking disaster and it's failing.

A white guy is not suited for the African plains just like a black guy is not suited for the European forests.

We are different and we belong in different places. Trying to force us all together and to have the same behavior is (((cultural Marxism))).
>>
>>34168977
The United States spent the first 90 years of its history owning black people as property, then it spent the next 100 years passing laws explicitly putting them down, then it spent the next 40 years passing laws tacitly putting them down.

White people telling blacks to get their shit together is like Chad telling you to be urself ;)
>>
>>34170679
Then this ain't addressed at you. Was waiting for one of you "acktually" faggots

>when you get your freedom

Pray tell when did they get their "freedom"? When they stopped being slaves? lol
>>
>>34170497
Id rather be a ghetto black then be gay like that
>>
>>34170771
gtfo back to /pol/. we dont need this hateful shit here.
>>
>>34170765
That's your best answer? A generic people on 4chan aren't actually humans who have lives meme? The Le Reddit and the le tumblr said it so it must be true.
>>
File: 1484448025867.jpg (113KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484448025867.jpg
113KB, 712x1024px
>>34170744
You had ample time to send us back cumskin but you didnt.You realized that you need us more than we need you.

Dont worry your suffering will end soon , your women enjoy betraying you pasty bastards to come mix with us.White America will no longer exist and the workd will be a better place
>>
File: 1332378290183.jpg (46KB, 521x413px) Image search: [Google]
1332378290183.jpg
46KB, 521x413px
>>34168977
>tell blacks that it's not white people's fault if they're not succeeding, they need to help themselves
>black people start focusing on their own culture and their own success and do well at it, begin to introduce higher education classes aimed towards helping their own community and ensuring their success
>white people introduce bill to ban classes "designed primarily for pupils of a particular ethnic group" or "advocate solidarity based on ethnicity, race"
you literally can't make this shit up, lel.
>>
I love being black. I've never had a job and I'm 26. I've lived on welfare, food stamps, and section 8 housing most of my life. I wake up, go to my computer, and at night go back to sleep. That's my life in a nutshell. Shit's good.
>>
>>34170783
Which side is it that is bringing racism and apartheid back again? could it be the misguided blacks?
hell even calling you Black can get a guy fired these days, white people are forced to walk on eggshells around you
but what of the blacks? cracker, whitey, white boy, whatever stupid lingo you guys use now days
"fuck white people" and no one bats and eye, hell even when they kidnapped that retarded kid and shouted fuck white people and fuck trump on camera they still needed to "look into the possibility of racial motives"
you morons brought racism back, have fun with the results i sure am glad i won't have to be there to see how it goes
>>34170857
When you got your rights to vote, there are actually rich and prosperous black people, hell one used to be the president
>but m-muh freedom!
is already given to you, make some use of it instead of throwing a hissy fit and blaming the big bad whitey
the problems you're facing are not because of your ethnicity, it is because your parents were broke and still had kids
you see trailer park white trash having great "white privileges"?
it's not "white privilege" it's "wealth privilege", the moment you realize that you can start improving your life financially and planning for your future
hell finding job should be easier for your because
>muh affirmative action
and minority quotas that businesses need to fill
so in fact you have it better than trailer trash Tim
when Tim goes to look for job without proper education he gets pushed to the back of the line while the minorities get first picks because of their skin color
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
>>34170869
I don't hate anyone. Actually read what I have to say instead of blatantly dismissing me as le evil racist meanie

Acknowledging the genetic differences between races is not hate. It is simply facing reality.

I don't hate black people for not acting lile white people anymore than I hate a dog for not acting like a cat.

We simply are two different kinds of people with different genetic dispositions and evolved for different things.

What is truly evil is this nonsense that we are all the same and we should all act the same. That is what is killing us. That is why multiculturalism is failing.
>>
>>34171029
The reason blacks are different from whites are because blacks are poor and whites are rich.
>>
>>34170871
Well you don't talk like normal people so I'm assuming you socialize here more than in life
>>
>>34168977
If only blacks were sent back to Africa with a financial stipend so that we wouldn't have any of these issues.
>>
>>34168977
>black adults
>black teenagers

ftfy famlion
>>
>>34170878
Why's it always gotta be muh dick? I'm not American but your stupid shit spreads all through white countries. We never needed you, we don't see them as "white girls" they're just girls to us and niggers are being out breed faster than us, your white girl obsession will be your downfall stupid ape. Keep listening to rap, bragging about spices and killing each other though.
>>
>>34171105
because Liberia turned out SO GREAT
>>
>>34170097
autism speaks
oreo.
>>
>>34171068
Socioeconomics is only one factor. You are downplaying the importance of genetics. A black person and a white person in the same socioeconomic class still behave differently.

And that's ok. We are different. That isn't something to be ashamed of.

What is evil is denying reality and insisting we are all the same. That kind of thinking is what leads to the refugee disaster in Europe.
>>
>>34171068
But anon kun, shouldn't rich black folks help their communities after getting out of the ghetto and becoming rich?
i mean blacks are always whining that white folks don't help them enough with tax funds etc, why aren't the rich blacks expected to "help their communities"
shit if Oprah wanted she could fix up at least a few ghetto cities financially, she could help fund schools for new equipment, hire people locally to clean up the neighborhoods, start businesses to bring in more jobs etc
why aren't the rich black folks expected to "help their own"?
they should be the ones most concerned about the future of "their people" why aren't they doing jack shit to help then?
could it be because the communities immediately disown blacks that make it out as sell out or not black enough?
and the blacks that actually worked their way out of ghetto feel disdain to the ghetto rabble that do nothing but blame others for their own lack of effort and drive?

>>34171217
would still rather be white with autism than a black guy
>>
File: 1474688168494.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1474688168494.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>34171152
That's because niggers are borderline clinically retarded on top of being delusional.
Whatever you say about them, they will always 100% of the time bring up the bbc meme and how all white wimmenz are racemixers and can't get enough of it.
Except when you look at the numbers the bbc meme is exactly that, a meme, and 90%+ of females (in the US, probably even more in europe) don't even consider dating black guys.

I think it's some sort of coping mechanism or inferiority complex. They have literally been cucked and humiliated by whites (and pretty much every other race they came in contact with) for like 300 years so that's all they have left, pretending to be something. See we wuz kangz etc.
>>
>>34171268
as if you had any choice in the first place
>>
>>34171222
You can't be sure it's genetics. There are many more ways in which blacks and whites are different. Upbringing and environment trump genetics Eventually we'll evolve into one race, one love.
>>
>>34171361
lol cumskin you wish you had a bbc like me. Dont worry tho im fuckin your WHITE sister tonight!! ahaha wite boi
>>
>>34170497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwfLe6sLis
>>
If niggers are so stupid, explain Obama, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and George Washington Carver
>>
>>34171524
>points out 3 anomalies
>got em

Black people aren't stupid, ghetto niggers are
>>
>>34171413
>>You can't be sure it's genetics.

>you can't be sure different sets of the building blocks that create life cause people to be different

Ok anon

>>one race one love

This is the irony of the cultural Marxist propaganda. They preach about diversity but what they actually want is the opposite of diversity. They want everyone to be the same.

Instead of celebrating the differences that make our cultures unique, (((they))) want to destroy all of that and make us all the same.
>>
File: t_pain_taylor_swift.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
t_pain_taylor_swift.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
>>34171152
>we don't see them as "white girls" they're just girls to us

And thats exactly why you savages are being outbreed.Americas white demographic is 60% and dropping(and thas including spics and towelheads)

I suppose its karma for all the havoc you brought onto the world.
>>
>>34171827
>>I suppose its karma for all the havoc you brought onto the world.

>accuses le evil whitey of being full of hate

>says things like this

Think more and stop swallowing propaganda all the time.
>>
>>34171881
Whitey brought my ancestors by force from thier homelands , forced a eugenics program onto them and have passed shitty imbalanced laws that worked in thier favor for the past 200 years.We are still suffering from the recoil of those events to this day and im supposed to get over it?

You previlaged fucks need a reality check.
>>
>>34171706
We need to help black people. They aren't even capable of surviving by themselves. See Africa
>>
File: 1476207142169.jpg (93KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
1476207142169.jpg
93KB, 310x440px
>>34171977
>Whitey brought my ancestors by force from thier homelands

Do more research anon.

I'll give you a hint. There was another group of people involved in selling blacks into slavery, and it starts with a J
>>
>>34171977
The funny thing is that when whitey disappears, so will all civilization.

Enjoy your life now, because soon it's going to be like living in Haiti.
>>
>>34168977
I'm from /pol/ and I don't even completely disagree with this.

The welfare state (established in the US mainly by "progressive" white socialists and jews) has really fucked up black people.
>>
>>34171827
>whitey the source of all evil
>white success started closely around b.c
>before that nig nogs had empires at Africa
>mudslimes had empires at Middle-east
>white people start stepping up their game with Roman and Byzantine empire
>whites learned empire game from mudslimes and nig nogs
>whites perfect the game and start kicking ass
>whites enter feudal age, age of backstabbing kings
>bunch of infighting, crusades, reconquista, betrayals etc happen in Europe
>Europeans have all made alliances so fighting in Europe is way too risky
>Discover the new world
>Enter colonial empire era
>Portugal, French, UK etc start land grabbing like hell
>spaniards fuck the south, take everything not bolted to the ground and bail
>UK and French kick ass in north
>start Canada and USA's roots
>once again nothing to conquer
>eyes turn to Africa, enter land grab from Africa
>nig nogs were sitting on their hands and fucking this whole time
>spears and wooden shields, oh boy diz gon be good
>Europeans ally with local powers who want to stick it to their neighbors and get more power
>nig nogs too stupid to see how this is going to end, few individuals become outrageously wealthy puppet kings who live in luxury while Africa burns
>maxim fucking machine gun enters the field
>Brits show what colonial empire is to the Africans
>Africans done fucked up, too late to unify and drive out Europeans now
>the puppet kings and those who didn't get into the gravy train start selling opposing tribe members to slavery for European traders
>slaves shipped to new world for labor
>mudslimes been doing this since b.c but hush this story about the whiteys evilness
>Northern states decide having people whipped and worked with no pay is kind of a dick move
>North says fuck that, free them slaves
>South says fuck that, we sunk a whole lot of money on these laborers
>North says fuck you freedom or war
>South says bring it on
>Americas civil war
>North wins, freedom for slaves
>>
>>34171827
>And thats exactly why you savages are being outbreed
That's because spics and niggers don't know how to use condoms and reproduce like the vermin they are. Also that 60% is non-hispanic white americans you stupid nigger.
>>
>>34168977
Most of that black shit in rap music is just lying to sound cool. It's just like those fags roleplaying in video games
>>
>>34171222
>And that's ok. We are different. That isn't something to be ashamed of.
It's not okay, and if I were black I'd be fucking pissed that eugenics isn't taken seriously now. We need genetic engineering to raise the intelligence of all races to match that of the Jews, and ideally exceed it.

The Chinese are going to end up the true master race because they're not squeamish about genetic improvement.
>>
File: (white).jpg (2MB, 1580x3431px) Image search: [Google]
(white).jpg
2MB, 1580x3431px
>>34172134
you stupid cumskins bicker all the time saying "anyone who is not blond or blue eyes is not white lulz" you dumbasses are making enemies our of your supposed "brothers"

>Also that 60% is non-hispanic white americans you stupid nigger.

LOL yup pic related is just full of your fellow white brethren amiriite?
>>
>>34172321
"Non-hispanic" white implies that whites are hispanic you stupid fucking shitskin. If you weren't a nigger i'd think you were clinically retarded if you have such a hard time understanding simple things like those.
Also, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
Non-hispanic whites are separated from hispanic whites for a reason.
Don't even reply to this post because you're going to embarass yourself and your fellow pooskins even further.
>>
>its another larp racebait thread
>>
>>34172300
>match that of the Jews
The Jews aren't even that smart. Don't fall for the semite meme. In fact it's well documented that Jews have subpar visual intelligence.

If Jews are so smart then why are most technological innovations made by either white or Asian people? Why was modern civilization literally created by white people? Why does Israel rely on white countries to protect them and fund them?

The Jews would literally not even exist without our help. They would have gone extinct long ago.
>>
>>34172448
You're so mad you didn't realize you actually meant to say "some hispanics are white". Black people need to stop talking about white genocide in white homelands unless they want to scare white people so much they find out what black genocide looks like, no Don Cheadle.
>>
>>34172448
You havent proven shit aside from regurgitating the same garble as before.Does this change the fact tgat whites are on thier way to becoming a minority and eventually extinct?Nah you rather argue with an "inferior nigger" on the internet and continue to be the source of the problem
>>
File: 1484368508789.jpg (43KB, 618x635px) Image search: [Google]
1484368508789.jpg
43KB, 618x635px
>>34172569
White people lost.This is what passes for a "white man" in modern america.

And they still insis that they deserve it they are literally asking to kill themselves off nothing we can do
>>
>>34172569
That was a typo, it's 1 am here. Give me a break anon.
>>34172592
You stupid fuck, you were trying to argue about how those 60% were also hispanic and all i did was prove you wrong. That was the only purpose of my post and now you're backpedalling and moving the goalposts.
>whites are on thier way to becoming a minority and eventually extinct?
Whites are already a minority you stupid shitskin. Exctinct? That's wishful thinking at best but considering how retarded you niggers are you might actually believe this.
Also i'm not white. Stay mad nigger, nobody likes your coon race.
>>
>>34172502
>The Jews aren't even that smart.
>Niels Bohr
>Albert Einstein
>Sigmund Freud
>Paul Ehrlich
>Franz Kafka
>Selman Waksman
>Bob Dylan
The list goes on and on and on. The Ashkenazi Jews are among the most intelligent ethnic groups on Earth.

Psychology, medicine, music, science and the arts in general would be next to nothing without the Jews.
>>
>>34172502
This is your brain on 4 generations of inbreeding.
>>
>>34172700
You sound angry i really doubt that you arnt "white" like you claim.No non white would unvlcle tom as hard as you.

And i never moved thr goalpost you ignorant twat, tgat was my intial argument that you have yet to prove wrong.Stay delusional
>>
File: 1482020250037.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482020250037.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>34172709
>>34172711
The Jews are known to have mediocre (at BEST) visual and spatial intelligence.
>>
>>34172790
Your """argument""" was how the 60% of whites also counted hispanics, which i proved wrong. There's nothing else to discuss about this except maybe how much of a contradicting retard you sounded like when you said "thas including spics and towelheads", and in your next post saying "you stupid cumskins bicker all the time saying "anyone who is not blond or blue eyes is not white lulz"".
If someone proving the stupid shit you said wrong is being an uncle tom then your fellow niggers must be at least as retarded as you are.
>>
>>34172502
Lmao get off of /pol/ dude, muh white mans burden shit is just as cringe worthy as Tyrone shouting we wuz kangz
>>
File: 1477059221650m.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477059221650m.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>34173241
>oh shit he's right and I have no argument

>lmao get off pol dude

Nice.
>>
>>34173322
What argument? An argument presented with no evidence can be refuted by an argument with no evidence, like I said, get off /pol/
>>
>>34173123
The point was that within that 60% there are people who are NOT considerd white.

Jews , italians , spanish , greeks, eastern europeans arnt considered white on your own fucking board.So the actual number of "white people" is even lower than whats reported.Once again making more enemies than needs be making a "america recovery" even less likely
>>
>>34173487
It's commonly agreed on /pol/ that all of those are white except Jews.

Even the Jews themselves will tell you they're not white.
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (76KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
76KB, 616x725px
>tfw black
>with a well paying job
>live in a middle class neighborhood
>never comited a crime
>never lived in the ghetto
>act civilized
>hate loud rap music
>listen to jazz and old school instead
>dress nice, suits most of the time and if not, polo, short cargo pants, comfy shoes or sandals
>still called a nigger

Not all black people act like uncivilized monkeys who feel the world owns them something just because they're black
>>
>>34173535
>It's commonly agreed on /pol/ that all of those are white except

Lol i taje it you havent been there lately?its /new/ on steroids right now.If you were to put a thread with that claim you'll be lucky it if it doesnt end up with flag baiting , muh jews are responsible, and nigger macros.

Last i check even the romans arnt considered white anymore
>>
>>34173721
That's loud majority for you
Whites get treated as racists because of what white southerners do and when SJW's spew their guilt trip fanfic
Enjoy being judged by the standard of your peers / race like the rest of us
>>
>>34172502
>If Jews are so smart then why are most technological innovations made by either white or Asian people?
The obvious answer to this question is that there are way more white or Asian people than Jews. Jews came up with a /disproportionate/ amount of technological innovations even though they did not come up with most technological innovations.
>>
File: consaguineous marriage ncbi.jpg (91KB, 747x411px) Image search: [Google]
consaguineous marriage ncbi.jpg
91KB, 747x411px
>>34170771
>>34171029

This is largely correct on aggregate, however we know that with complex phenotypes such as behaviour and intelligence there is always a spectrum, so if the least niggest nigs may actually be helpful to society they should be allowed to contribute. Culture and attitudes are harder to pin down than just saying "genetics" at the moment, and the most you can say is that ______ people have a greater tendency to be violent due to their low-repeat MAO genes, and _______ people have a high likelihood to be mentally fucked due to pic related
>>
>>34173487
Thanks for proving again that your kind is completely fucking retarded.

You have the cognitive skills of a woman, but none of the cunning. In simpler terms, that means you're trash.
>>
>>34174576
>Ad homs

Not even him dude but at least make a coherent argument
>>
>>34173721
Good on you for not feeding the heads of stereotypes.

The hate people spew is directed at the retarded ones of your kind. But you know what they say; a few bad apples spoil the bunch.
>>
>>34173736
Last I checked is that not everyone is /pol/. Sounds like you're discriminating.
>>
>>34173992
Genetics are a bitch. Certain genetic groups are more predisposed to certain behaviors, but on a smaller scale every individual is unique in their own way, through various mutations.
>>
>>34174606
Ad hominem doesn't apply, because I'm not even making an argument to begin with.

Not every person on the net is trying to have grandiose debate free of logical fallacies, you know. In that aspect, me and that other anon are the same.

Because he is an idiot and his words are addled logical fallacies, cognitive bias, cognitive dissonance, shit-tier reasoning, poor grammar and to top it all of a shitty tribal "it's us or them" attitude.

Why should I go to the effort of trying to be rational to such a person?
>>
>>34174655
We were talking about /pol/ jackass.
>>
>>34174818
Not everyone on /pol/ is the same either, jackass. It's a board with thousands of active users at any time. Of course you will have vocal retards.
>>
>>34174805
To prove your point?People tend to disregard arguments if its full of shitflinging even if you are "right" basically stooping down to another persons level NEVER works out
>>
>>34168977
you do know the ones on the left were also in a white country and were heavily subjugated by whites right
>>
>>34174841
>whats common opinions
>board culture etc

Next your gonna tell me that not all men are rapist?who would have figured
>>
File: IMG04.jpg (76KB, 702x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG04.jpg
76KB, 702x463px
>blacks left to thrive
>>
>>34174877
Yeah, so you agree with me. Which is why you need to stop viewing everyone that uses that board as a lunatic who would blame the Jews for spilling his coffee.
>>
>>34174849
I'm not trying to prove jack. I'm making a statement. What you make of that statement is your choice.
>>
>>34174954
those are clearly blacks who were fucked with and left to die
>>
>>34175055
>the i was right all along argument

lol what the fuck has this board come down too
>>
>>34174877
im not dealing in absolutes obviously but does that change the fact that most people on /pol/ are white advocates? who is le white is afucking meme there for a reason
>>
>>34171827
Except it was the constant war with the middle east that brought on that shit and your own kind sold each other off. All you do is flop around your dick, rely on sulking and intimidation for gibs me dat and play the blame game. Fucking weak apes.
>>
>>34175128
I'm not seeing any reasons why you disagree. And if you did, you'd be contradicting yourself.
>>
>>34175236
>>34175271
>>34174954
>>34175236
>>34175184
>>34175079
>>34174862
WOO white power am i right boys? haha fuck thoses stupid niggers haha lynch mobs for teh win haha
>>
>>34175427
How does:
>>34175271
and
>>34175079
have any relevancy to what you're saying? It's like you went through the thread and just replied to a bunch of random posts, since the thread is laced with discussion of racial issues.

Christ, it looks like niggers really can't read after all.
>>
>>34175698
stupid cumskin cant do anything besides talk shit.Its time you fucks get thrown back into reality
>>
>>34175698
Niggers only listen when it benefits them and they still manage to fuck it up.
>>
>>34176191
I would rephrase your post and sent it right back at you, but that'd be too easy.

Read up on horseshoe effect, you're enacting it right now. At the same time, you are also attacking a white person who NEVER had ANYTHING to do with blacks at all. Let alone the racial tensions and issues in America.
>>
>>34176549
you fucks benefited off of the hardships of my people.You can thank the fact that your people live such nice lives because of us.You probably have parents that have homes most of us live in ghettos because of government hardships.Yet you continue to talk down to me like a child and you people wonder why you are the most hated race?
>>
>>34176620
My kind has NOTHING to do with your people. White people are not all the same group.

If anything, my kind can relate to yours the most. We too have been victims of slavery and discrimination that benefited other whites. In the 18th century my country was not unlike a parallel of Africa.
>>
>>34170286

It's a bait graph dude. They lump things like weed arrests in with murder to skew the stats.
>>
>>34177242
yo not him what stops you from snapping at a white boy when he gets out of line? You are right man i heard some very strong comments one time of this white dude shit talking some Irishman calling him a subhuman animal
>>
>>34171152
>Why's it always gotta be muh dick?

Whites do that with asians though, you see it ALL THE TIME here.
>>
File: sign.jpg (16KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
16KB, 300x180px
>>34177777
I don't get shit talked, because everyone around me is Irish. Only a few decades ago Irish were not allowed in restaurants, to stay in hotels, etc.

Pic related
>>
>>34177937
Lets face it; "muh dick" is just humans being humans. I'm sure if there was a race of smaller-dicked people Asians would be doing the same thing.
>>
>>34177777
thoses quints sweet jesus
>>
>>34168977
Things I agree with blacks on:
>inner cities are impoverished and have shit education and services, leading the residents to suffer

I don't agree with acting like a thug tho
>>
File: 1482169056224.jpg.jpg (15KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1482169056224.jpg.jpg
15KB, 250x215px
>>34169953
>rapes an alligator
>>
>>34171977
kill yourself. Anyone in this thread that sympathizes with niggers needs to take their own life.
>muh peeple hav bin oppressed

either make an effort to behave correctly(like a white person)

fucking leave

or kill yourself
>>
>>34179550

You sound like a normie on robots.
>>
>>34171068
Why do you think blacks are poor in the first place retard
>>
>>34168977
other way around dipshit
>>
>>34168977

Believe me, we didn't want to help. But Black rioters and the Jews/CIA/Leftists in the 1960's had other ideas.
>>
>>34170215
why rape?
"ayyy yoo gurll come ovah n lemme hit dat pussy"
"aight boo-boo"
>>
File: 1476205292245.png (641KB, 761x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476205292245.png
641KB, 761x717px
>>34180084
>>34170215
uhh uhh this sure looks like rape to me. Your women for whatever freakish reason like these men
>>
File: 1484188472058.jpg (492KB, 680x899px) Image search: [Google]
1484188472058.jpg
492KB, 680x899px
>>34168977
More importantly, why are they even wearing pants at this point?

I remember back in my day, everyone would at least sag their pants at least a little bit but this is just taking it way too far, to the point were i'm going to have to speculate whether they have some form of retardation or not.
>>
>>34180221
What is White Guilt.
>>
Weird how black africans actively hate their kin that are succesful.
He does not become a rolemodel and a beacon of light to show the way, nah he is "oreo", "white inside" and Uncle Tom and not "my nigga".

It's odd how niggers in one side are content living as they are and on one side actively hate it and want it to be better but dont put any effort to it.

Also
Niggers = blacks
Blacks =/= niggers
>>
>>34180757
Don't forget "house nigger".

That's just human tribal ape mentality at work for you. The successful black isn't like them or their "tribe" -- social circle these days, so there must be something wrong with him.

It's also part of the reason why we're so divided.
>>
>>34177777
Checked and

>what stops you from snapping at a white boy when he gets out of line

I'm black but civilised. I won't hurt him unless he hurts me first and ill probably won't do shit I'm a pussy.
>>
>>34170449
Again, citation needed. Either give us a link or something or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34180934
>Again, citation needed.

>He doesn't know about Iran-Contra and crack epidemic of the 80's

You're retarded. Who didn't know this ?
>>
>>34180934
CIA had direct involvement with the crack epidemic that is no secret. Is Public education that shit nowadays?
>>
File: fixed.png (664KB, 1046x457px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
664KB, 1046x457px
>>34168977
Fixed your image op
>>
>>34181396
This is much more accurate
origami salami pls no ban
>>
>>34181396
>Implying it wasn't the case of the jews exploiting them and whites giving them shitty environments

Nice integrated America, MLK would be proud
>>
>>34181396
Malcom X america would probably be great . both of you guys would have what you want independent from each other
>>
>>34181396
This is accurate. OP is bait.
>>
>>34182456
>>34181454
>>34181396
>>34181561
>>34181529
>muh it doesnt fit my convictions
>its a le bait

cant tell if underage or actually retarded
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.