[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you virginfags simply treat women like shit? Even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2015-08-13-19-08-15.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-13-19-08-15.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Why dont you virginfags simply treat women like shit? Even if you still cant score the 10/10 pussy you are still guarenteed to get laid by an average girl.

Whats wrong with you fags? You too queer to do it or what?
>>
What the fuck is that pic OP
It's like my 50 year old uncle turned into a trap or something.
>>
>>33420190
if I call her a fat pig will she let me fuck her?
>>
Why would I want to have sex with a woman I didn't love?
>>
>>33420227
That, senpai, is the monster known as a single mom. At 20 or 21, 21 I think.

At the very least it fucked up her titties.

But thats not the point. The point is you guys are crying virgin when average quality tail is available. I certainly wouldnt put a ring on this, you'd be a fool to do that. But for a night or two of sex, why not?
>>
File: wut3.png (337KB, 397x474px) Image search: [Google]
wut3.png
337KB, 397x474px
If that's how the average women looks I think i will be a bachelor for life. I like my women to look like women,not a Alex Jones and Putin fusion.
>>
>>33420234
Maybe, but you should try to not be so obvious about it.

Maybe a commwnt like "Thats a nice haircut, it would look really good if you were blonde" or "Cute shirt, I shop at Wal Mart too" or something.

I dunno, just some ideas.
>>
>>33420280
You are missing the point. Only a fool expects to hit the big leagues without training.

Practice on these then wife up a good girl or w/e.

Thats the point I am trying to make.
>>
>>33420319
Did you discover Pick-Up Autism five minutes ago or something? Is it 2009 again?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 729x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 729x679px
>>33420279
I don't want sex I want intimacy.
>>
>>33420375
A "its this year" joke. Very clever.

Who said anything about PUA? Treat then like shit, thats all abyone has said.
>>
>>33420319
>that's a nice haircut, it would look good if you weren't a fat pig
better?
>>
File: stp.png (771KB, 591x512px) Image search: [Google]
stp.png
771KB, 591x512px
>>33420371
>Only a fool expects to hit the big leagues without training
Most of us here can't even hit the T-ball off the stick, you expect us niggas to swing a lob out of the park and score? heh, even the supposedly ugly girls are wifed when they're in their 20s. You out of your mind if you think I'm going to get some 18 year old chick in her prime with my old 27 year old ass. I missed that boat, and I can't possible swim in the ocean of wasted time to ever catch it.
>>
>>33420421

That made me laugh so I would assume so. 10/10
>>
>>33420190
ITT men who get nervous about even talking to a woman fantasize about having power over them.
>>
>>33420383
Intimacy is a lie
>>
>>33420444
I am 30, my gf is 20. She isnt exactly a hottie though :(

She has a friend the same age who some of you would call a hottie, she is fucking a 36 year old.

27 isnt too old to get an 18 year old. Not at all.
>>
File: 1467710381930.png (6KB, 108x105px) Image search: [Google]
1467710381930.png
6KB, 108x105px
>>33420403
>Who said anything about PUA?

It's because you went all "I dunno, just some ideas" while regurgitating textbook PUA shit (negging, in this case) like you just read about it five minutes ago

Go and get some S U C C with these newfound secret powers
>>
>>33420540
Nah, I was just sharing what I have used the past 2 years. I am no stud but at least I am not a virgin anymore.

What is S U C C?
>>
File: boll.png (343KB, 379x498px) Image search: [Google]
boll.png
343KB, 379x498px
>>33420496
You're right. I can make girls that age fall for me and I'm not even attractive. I've read many books on manipulation and I'm very great at reading body language and put emphasis on power words. But it would be strange me being so much more older
>>
>>33420190
I'm all for stepping on people's throats to get rich, but oddly enough could never do that to a girl to get laid since I actually would care about them.
>>
>>33420600
Thats all in your head though. The only ones who would care, if not admite you for it, are jealous nu male types and bitter, dried up feminists. Neither of which are worth pandering to.

Trust me on this, I am speaking more from experience here than anything else I have written. In the USA a guy dating half a girl in her prime works like a status symbol. I am told how awesome I am for pulling that off and getting high fives, it even became a big topic on a job interview (I was offered the job less than a week later lol).

No woman is going to say anything unless she is jealous. Frankly, thats true for men too. Older men with 18-20 something girls is the natural order of things, thats why it was the western way until this last century, and why its still the common form of pairing in the east.
>>
>>33420600
No man, the only person who really needs to give a fuck is you. People will believe what they will, and won't necessarily be sympathetic to your own feelings of a situation. If you want to fuck younger girls, then go fuck younger girls.

A selfish, hedonistic attitude is essential to good game.
>>
>treating woman like shit.

lol have fun that woman calling 10 people in the same day for hurting her ego and all of those 10 people shaming you one by one like you are some kind of twisted person that's sole person in life is to hurt young beautiful girls.

the world is so twisted and malevolent at this point it blows my mind how people can't stop and introspect at what they are doing
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 284x177px
>I'm really nice to girls
>they always love me
>jokes on them, I'm a forever alone MGTOW
>reject them all day every day
>they actually get flustered and embarrassed when I say no
>>
>>33420588
>What is S U C C
idk maybe ur reddit friends will know
>>
>>33420926
Do what works.

If women want to be treated better, put out for the nice guys. Until then they can call and whine to whoever they want as long as they do so full of my cum.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.