[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, it's dad. What's that you wanted to tell me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: father-son-silhouette.jpg (9KB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
father-son-silhouette.jpg
9KB, 220x400px
Hey r9k, it's dad. What's that you wanted to tell me? There's a lot of you but i will deliver.
>>
"its not your fault im like this"
>>
File: tumblr_m7tznj1wRa1qcdppeo1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7tznj1wRa1qcdppeo1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x698px
>>26484795
It is my fault. I didn't prepare you for this crazy world we live in. I wanted to shelter you, and in doing so in your youth, I screwed up your social skills. I'm sorry anon, its not your fault. It's not your fault.
>>
>>26484496
Just give me about $200 and don't worry about me.
>>
File: 1435001217601.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435001217601.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
Why did you do it? Why did you marry her? She doesn't love you, she just takes your money and shops everyday. Now you're stuck with a failure of a son and a retarded daughter who you will never escape from.

Why didn't you go your own way? What good did you think your family was going to be when you decided to marry some filipino girl in her mud hut?
>>
>>26484496
You probably doubt it but I love you.
>>
i dunno. this thread made me cry. you've been nothing but good to me and i hope you know that. it's not your fault that sis offed herself. none of that makes sense. i have no idea what pain it must cause you though
>>
>>26484496
Why did you gamble away my house, leave my mother, and condition my life to be miserable?
>>
I'm bisexual. Sorry

don't tell mom
>>
I need my autism money to buy drugs.
please i'm suicidal
>>
I used to wonder why you never fought for me after the divorce. You clearly felt some kind of obligation to somewhat raise me, but you also felt it was necessary to file bankruptcy, liquidating the debts like the house I fucking lived in. My mom couldn't afford to feed us on her waitress money and pay for the house. You're directly responsible for the worst years of my life, including my homeless stint. I was too young to realize what happened, but I see you now. I'm conflicted because the times you did have me around I didn't feel like a burden, but whenever I wanted to move in because my mom is such a useless alcoholic there was always "money trouble" even after you got out of paying child support. You're STILL so mad at her that you don't see what you've done to your own fucking children. It should have stopped being about your pride/ego forever ago but you just have to be such a petty, arrogant prick that you'll drag a 3 year old into it. I remember the judge asking me who I'd prefer to live with and I was scared when I started crying for my mom. Remember, I was fucking 3 years old. It's not my fault and the judge was fucking retarded to put even part of that decision on the YOUNGEST CHILD. Taking it out on me sure as hell isn't doing you any favors now, is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x236px
why'd you stop pulling out daddy
:^)
>>
why did you die
>>
I'm sorry dad, it was never suppose to be like this but don't you fucking give up on me now. I will scrape to fucking redemption even if my legs fail me
>>
dad, you're getting old
and it's making me sad to see you grow old
>>
why doesn't she love me?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 640x1136px
Excuse me, but I'm /r9k/'s dad.
>>
I understand why you left because i'm going through similar emotions you felt through the marriage of your wife being lazy not wanting a job and not wanting to move closer to your job. Having to travel 1 1/2 hour drives to and from work only to come back to a shitty household, but what didn't excuse you was cheating on her 4 times behind her back and getting caught those times only for her to forgive you because she loved you. You should have just left her before you made her cry all those times and before i was born so I won't have to live through this hell of life supporting her medical bills through working 60+ hour plus a week with losing contact with my childhood friends not wanting to watch the burden I am going through. I can't date any women because i know they won't want the finnancial and emotional burden of what I am going through and I wont talk to women because i'm know it would never work out between us and wish I was dead unstead of living this loveless life i've experienced my whole life through your choices you made raising me. I will probably not know every reaon why you did those things to me or my mom, but you should know i will never forgive you even if you are sorry wherever you are.
>>
The reason OP didn't deliver is because he just abandoned us, like our real dads did.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 640x1136px
>>26486914
I was a bad father son, I'll admit it. I was an irresponsible man, but what I want you to know is that my actions aren't the ones you have to emulate, nor do you have to not date women at all.

Don't let my mistakes turn into yours.

>>26486989
I'm here, son. The real /r9k dad. I love you son.
>>
>>26487124
Yeah, i was right, just like my real dad, you want to be a part of my life 18 years later...
>>
>>26484496
I'm trans but never dare to tell the faggots of a parents I have, even tho you kinda cool dad, just not a good parent
>>
File: 1443918820547.jpg (26KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1443918820547.jpg
26KB, 511x340px
Fuck you. The usual.You can't ruin my life an use that same excuse every time, especially after that excuse disappeared
>>
>>26487178
How can you hide that?
>>
>>26484496
I tried to be everything you werent and now I'm here.

You made a good attempt.
>>
>>26487153
It's up to you, I'm not going to force you into having a relationship with me.
>>
>>26484496
Mom died and things aren't the same.
I get that I can be troublesome at times, but I really do love you.
>>
Why do you always turn the heating down? I'm fucking freezing.
>>
You're shit. I hate you. I would have rather had nobody. On your deathbed you'll try to make amends because you don't want to die with guilt but I won't accept.
>>
I'm sorry I was so distant when you got cancer, wish I could talk to you now
>>
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment, that I can never truly live on my own and start a new family, that I never succeeded in fulfilling your expectations, that I'm unable to get a job, that I don't have any friends, that I'm a son no father wants or deserves to have.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x1136px
>>26487291
I'll always love you, son.

>>26487377
Because I have to work my ass off to pay for it.

>>26487445
That's your choice, son. Whatever makes you happy. I'm sorry, and that's all I can say that this point. I've done all I can, I can't change what I've done.

>>26487473
She had it coming :^)

>>26487555
It's okay son, it doesn't matter now, it's all over now, I don't mind. I know it was hard for you too.

The thing about dying is that it effects the ones around you more than it effects you. It doesn't matter to you once you die, but it breaks my heart to see people sad over me.
>>
>>26484496
Why do you talk more to your buddies than me
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
>>26487896
I'll always love you, no matter what. It doesn't matter to me, all that matters is that you're my son.
>>
h-hi dad, you probably noticed already, but I like guys way more than girls ...in a sexual way I mean, pls don't hate me like mom does...
>>
>>26487555
Same. Dad died of leukemia at 4.
>>
>>26487983
Because I have a hard time showing affection due to my relationship with my father.
>>
>>26484496
Stop coming to me and complaining about mom, you divorced 3 years ago remarried and had another kid. Why the fuck does your son have to be the one to tell you never stick your dick in crazy? Also you act like needy highschool girlfriend.
>>
I'm sorry we don't see each other much anymore. I always valued the Thursday nights, but as I got older and busier it was so hard to stick to. I know I should come out to your house more often. I miss seeing you too. I love you even when you're not giving me money but I can't refuse the money either. I really hope we get to go shoot that AR
>>
>>26484496
When did you come back to life, dad?
>>
>>26487280
He's one of those pretend trannies who say they are to get attention. Me and his mom know it's just a phase
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 640x1136px
>>26488047
That's ok son, it's alright. Your mother has a hard time with it because she's a conservative like me. It's none of my business. I love you anyway.
>>
>>26488197
Couple of days ago
>>
>>26484496
I'm sorry dad... I'm sorry you're stuck with a disappointment like me. You deserve a better son ... you really do. I'm so sorry dad.
>>
File: lolipet.jpg (258KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lolipet.jpg
258KB, 750x1000px
>>26484496

Dad, I know you look forward to it a lot, but I may never get married and give you grand kids. It's not like I haven't tried. Immigrating was very tough on me, and killed a lot of my confidence and social skills. Having spent the last ten years with a high stress, time consuming job where I barely speak to people doesn't help either.

Worst of all I'm getting increasingly sick and jaded of women my age from the few girl friends I did manage to land. I really tried but I think there's a decent chance I won't ever get married with a good woman and have children. Sorry dad, I know you sacrificed a lot.

ps, I now own a small collection of dolls of little girls. Each of them are also very expensive. I don't know how to explain their existence at all.

pss - I also play the guitar, and have been for years. I never told anyone in the family out of shyness and stubbornness. The guitar and the dolls are one of the few things that give me happiness in life.
>>
>>26487959
>Because I have to work my ass off to pay for it.
But some of us feel the cold more than others, and you don't seem to mind when mum wants the heating on.
>>
>>26488513
Then why don't you pay the bill for it god damn it?!
>>
You're an asshole but i love you
>>
Hey dad I'm about to go to school
I love you, bye!
>>
>>26488613
But why do you let the women of the family get away with it?
>>
Heya Dad, despite the things you've put me through when I was little I still love you and respect you as if you were my real father. As far as I'm concerned you are since the other guy was never in my life.
>>
File: 1356343100145.jpg (70KB, 340x348px) Image search: [Google]
1356343100145.jpg
70KB, 340x348px
>>26484496
Why'd you split on me, man?
>>
>>26488675
Because, son, they're women. They don't know any better. The patriarchy is the only thing holding this world together. One day you'll learn.
>>
>>26488748
But heating bills don't care what gender you are.
>>
>>26485204
This is such a beautiful feel anon.
>>
Every aspect of myself that reminds me of you scares me, and I will never forget the emotional abuse you committed against me and Mom. Please keep sending money.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 317x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 317x800px
>tfw biological father died of heroin overdose last year
>never got to truly sit down and talk with him because family sheltered me from him
Thanks for reminding me
>>
I'm sorry for not being the person you wanted me to be.
>>
>>26484496
you were cruel to my family, you ruled over us with anger and fear. You caused us all so much pain and you don't efven begin to understand. I'm sorry for how you were treated as a child, but that doesn't excuse what you did. I love you and I hate you. Wish you the best and rot in a pit.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 245x229px
Why did you leave me and mom behind..you would always say how you would take care of mom and how we would be a family did that mean Nothing to you?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.