[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread for totally friendless robots? Have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: Untitled.png (94KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
94KB, 235x235px
Can we have a thread for totally friendless robots?

Have you always been friendless, and if not how did you end up this way?
Does it bother you or are you able to enjoy yourself just fine on your own?
Do you make an effort to make friends and just consistently fail or are you a full-on recluse?
Are your parents/family concerned about you?

And when I say friendless I do mean friendless. No online friends and certainly no "oh I have people who I regularly speak to and engage in recreational activities with but I don't consider them friends" bullshit.
>>
Personally I lost all my friends after graduating secondary school, after we stopped being forced to see each other every weekday I considered it too much of a hassle to regularly keep in touch with them and just slowly lost contact.
Usually it doesn't bother me as I'm able to entertain myself by playing single player vidya and browsing the internet but occasionally the loneliness and the fact that I've failed at a fundamental aspect of life gets to me, like tonight.
I constantly fantasize about making friends but the anxiety that's built up over multiple years of solitude prevents me from reaching out to anyone.

And yes, I do realize that this is entirely my fault and that I'm not entitled to any sympathy.
>>
>>26472561
>Have you always been friendless, and if not how did you end up this way?
relationships get more complicated after the 7th grade, thats when it tapered off for me
>Does it bother you or are you able to enjoy yourself just fine on your own?
really no desire for friends, but my lack of social connections is probably why I'm single
>Do you make an effort to make friends and just consistently fail or are you a full-on recluse?
I go to work, I come home, and after that I do hobbies and shit
>Are your parents/family concerned about you?
very, I bought an ak-47 today and thats not helping
>>
>>26472561
Got into a little drawn out conflict with my old friends, four of us been together since pre-school.
Junior year high school we just split.
Now I have no friends, I'm all alone, every day.
I don't tell my mum that I have not spoken to them/had friends in over three years.
>Make some new ones!
Nah, my crippled social skills really prevent that. It's just easier to sit quiet...
>>
>>26472561
When i was around 16 I used to think i was alright having a small amount of friends and i was happy with it, but slowly i started pushing people away as i got older by the time i reached college i had only 3 friends and now virtually none and i'm miserable.
>>
>>26472735
I should mention i'm already so far gone i have practically forgotten how to make friends so I imagine I wont ever make more.
>>
>>26472561
lack of motivation to keep in contact
it does bother me, not the fact that i lost my friends, but that i get quickly tired of them, why bother finding new ones then?
>Do you make an effort to make friends and just consistently fail or are you a full-on recluse?
i dont find it that difficult to make friends, online atleast, just pick a game and get to know the community if its friendly enough, real life is another story.
i dont know, are they?
>>
I've had mutual acquaintances at best
>>
i had some close friends in elementary through middle school, all we did was vidya. as my awareness of myself as a loser grew I wondered why they would hang out with me, and I concluded it was because they weren't aware of themselves so I dropped them because a safety net of losers isn't good for anyone. high school saw no good friends, just people to hang out with at lunch or class. never at home or anywhere else. college was basically the same. now I'm a drop out and even my last steam friend doesn't really talk anymore
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>26472561
I've never had friends. Just people I would talk to with at school or work and follow them around sometimes to do shit with my life other than videogames.
It's ok. I wish I knew what it was like to have an IRL bestfriend though like the kind you see in moveis/tv who are together forever.
Fail, fail, fail. I don't know how to meet/make good friends like wtf. How do two people care about each other to this level without dating/fucking? What am I missing?
Nope. Currently watching my sister destroy her marriage and NEETing it up for the fourth or fifth time in a row after quitting my job again cause indentured slave hours or couldn't handle the mental torture.

help
e
l
p
>>
>>26472702
Meh, never understood that type of reasoning. It might be easier but will you ever get better? Change is scary ofcourse but it's still necessary if one wants to live a fulfilled life. No point in living in self induced pain, especially if you give that pain no meaning by not improving yourself.
>>
I have people who I regularly speak to and engage in recreational activities with but I don't consider them friends because they shit all over me and I'm a total outcast from them. I only interact with them because I'm in a band and music is the only thing that keeps me alive.

I drifted in and out of various social cliques in high school but I was pretty much always alone outside of school.
I want to kill myself every day because literally everyone in my life, even my parents, think I'm a piece of shit.
Gave up, smoke weed every day.
yeah

I really don't want to kill myself but its the path of least resistance at this point.
>>
>>26473308
Have you considered therapy? It could probably somewhat help with the mental torture part. I probably wouldn't know much about social interaction in the adult world because I'm still only 18, but my best friend and I have gotten to a pretty intimate level without dating or fucking.

We can legitimatly say we love each other without it getting gay/awkward. I've only known the guy 4 years. yet in those 4 years weve been through thick and thin together because we suited each other. We're complete opposite sides of the coin, and the way I started talking to him was because I needed someone to talk to during bio.

Jeez I really went off topic, anyways what I'm trying to say it, no matter how bad you think you are with people, atleast your trying, but always analyze yourself critically without demeaning yourself. You can always improve your social abilities. But if you keep trying I'm sure you'll see it through. (BTW I think quitting multiple jobs isn't helping you maintain a stable environment to socialize in in the first place)
>>
>>26474260
>mental torture part
I was talking about work. I used to work for the Unitedhealthcare. Old people are all certified masochists.
>>
It's pretty normal to be 100% friendless when you're in a relationship.
>>
>>26474174
Well I mean there's no shame in suicide, it's a definite option. But I think you need to reanalyze everything for a moment. Does everyone really shit on you, or are you seeing it that way because of an unhealthy amount of depression?
>>
>>26474174

You are what the OP didn't want. How's it feel to be this clueless? Maybe your friends shit all over you because you cannot comprehend the point of view of others. FAGGOT
>>
>>26474286
I know what you were talking about. But if you see it as mental torture, maybe you should see a therapist and help you deal with all that, maybe it'd make you deal with work easier and help you gain thay stable environment to socially develop in
>>
>>26474293
I'm definitely seeing it that way because of an unhealthy amount of depression, but everybody in my life I've ever thought was potentially my friend has either ditched me after a certain point or stuck around to shit on me so I'm really at a loss for how to seek human companionship. I also have extreme physical anxiety every day, accompanied by severe raynaud's, hyperhidrosis, hear palpitations thanks to a birth defect in my parasympathetic nervous system. Makes it hard to interact with other people. So does being addicted to weed and alcohol but I could probably change that if I had the motivation.
>>
>>26472561
Once I turned 14 I started becoming shier and shier until it turned into full blown social anxiety.
Generally I like being by myself but there are some points where I get so cripplingly lonely that I've actually considered an heroing
Tried in the past a lot to overcome the anxiety but failed, now I'm a recluse.
Rarely, they'll say something about me going out to spend time with people every so often, but it doesn't go beyond that.
>>
>>26474340
Being in a band with people is not at all different from having co-workers/peers at school. The mystique of the whole process fades away instantly once you join one. And everyone in this thread knows how shitty co-workers/peers are.
>>
>>26474423
barely* not rarely
>>
>>26472694
holy shit what did they think
>>26472561
I honestly dont know
It kinda hurts but i ignore it
I do try but being autistic just hinders me
> Are your parents/family concerned about you?
I dont think they know
>>
>>26472561
Pretty much. I had family friends when I was young but moved hours away from them. After that I had a few school friends but never really got close enough to see them outside of school. Eventually I moved a few more times and lost them. Been a solid 8 years since I had any friends of any level.

Honestly it really bothers me. Not having someone you can feel like an equal with and not be nervous around seems nice.

Honestly not really anymore. I can't communicate very well and there isn't anything interesting in my life to use to connect

Yeah
>>
>>26474345
If I can't find a good friend, I doubt I can find a good threrapist
>>
>>26474419
No matter how attached one person gets to another, you have to keep in mind the possibility that that person is probably not gonna be around forever. And that transitioning of people you see as friends and that drifting of people you used to see as friends can be fucking scary because you don't know what's going on.

But always try to keep in mind that, it's normal and that they just weren't meant to be with you forever. And there's no shame in that, the average person is lucky to have 1 person like that let alone a group of them. But you seem to be lucky enough to be in a group of people that enjoy you for your talent and perhaps like you enough to keep you and joke around with you. Get over yourself and don't let something like physical anxiety or your medical problems stop you from having a healthy social life. If theyre really your friends I'm sure they'd respect you enough to keep your conditions in mind when they're around you.

Welp sorry for the wall of text
>>
>>26474514
That's some stupid logic, people aren't being paid to be your friend. But people are being paid to help you with your problems, and trust me the majority of people in psychology aren't in it for just the money. But it won't work for you, unless you work with them, ya get me?
>>
>>26474556
Thanks for your well meaning advice, but don't assume that much about my life. I've already overcome my limitations and spent a period of almost a year tutoring ESL in China, and then traveling around East Asia, SEA, and India, after breaking out of a period of being a reclusive NEET after finishing high school online.
I came back home and my life quickly fell right back apart. I don't have any group of friends, my bandmates are co-workers, and nasty, rude co-workers at that.
I could probably do it again. Restart in another country and get free of this hell but I'd still be alone. It was awesome to see the himalayas and the taj mahal and to have my made my way there autonomously as a young adult but I was alone the whole time, didn't even connect with other travelers.
Everyone in my life (shit job to pay rent, shit commercial band to pay rent) looks down on me because I'm physically an anxious wreck all the time because of my shitty genetics, and I act like a retard because I don't know how to socialize properly.
>>
>>26474556
You mean like how the very few highschool friends i had all went halfway aroubd the world to bumfuck nowhere university to major in psychology or some bs?

You are right tho, people are transient, but there comes a point where it just becomes ridiculous.

Im getting older now and i realize i nees to move on regardless and just man the fuck up. But for hs kids that are really aloaf as i was are ultimately fucked in this culture i think.

Anyway im a dunce always have been so ignore my rambling lol
>>
>>26474453

>STILL this clueless

Some of us are out of highschool and college and workplaces, faggot. No, no robots in this thread know how co-workers/peers are because we DON'T HAVE ANY

Except for the forced wage cucks and I guarantee you aren't as hated by your bandmates than they are by their coworkers. You are a huge fucking troll if you don't understand how being accepted into a band gives you inherent value as a "friend" when most people here don't and won't ever know even the most basic level of compulsory friendship
>>
>>26475000
>Some of us are out of highschool and college and workplaces, faggot.
That was me until I got force wage cucked. Did you think I was living with my parents or something? And yeah my co-workers at work hate me more than my bandmates.
>You are a huge fucking troll if you don't understand how being accepted into a band gives you inherent value as a "friend"
No you're just completely ignorant of how music is produced and gigs are staged and think being in a band is some Beatles tweedle dee shit and not a stressful job where nobody talks to eachother outside of work.
>>
i ended up like this around 2013. yeah, it's about 3 years since i have had no friends. i don't speak to anyone over phone or online, only on 4chan.
no facebook, no cell phone.

i'm pretty sure the main cause was losing 3 of my really good friends consecutively, 2010, 2011 and then later 2011. went to 2 funerals, the 3rd only close family was allowed, but i saw him on his deathbed basically.

i can't type it up without getting emotional so i'll just stop here.
>>
>>26474464
is this related to the shitty /soc/ thread?
>>
File: alone.jpg (146KB, 852x494px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
146KB, 852x494px
>Can we have a thread for totally friendless robots?
No.

Had friends in middle school. Became a loner shortly after high school started.
Then I dropped out and became even more isolated. That was...5 years ago now.

I never enjoy myself. It might not be linked to having no friends though.

No I fucking other people. They say and do really annoying shit. Can't relate to them at all.

Probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 204x204px
credy is that you??
>>
Does having someone you sit next to in class and engage in small talk with but never see outside of class count? Because that's the closest I have to a friend
>>
People try to make friends with me but I always push them away
I think I would be happier if I talked with them more and made friends but at the same time I feel awful when talking to them like I just want to die and it's easier to be alone
>>
>>26472561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PYwPMnUCM
>>
File: 1436288086069.gif (410KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1436288086069.gif
410KB, 480x270px
>>26472561
I used to have tons of friends and went over to lots of their houses to hang out and play video games, jump on trampolines, go frog hunting, etc.
Then my parents took me out of my Private Catholic school because the cost was too much. They transferred me to a public school and, at the time at least, I thought nothing of it. Upon arriving at this new school, I felt like an outsider, like I didn't fit in. Everyone was wearing hoodies whereas I only had sweaters. Everyone had plain backpacks whereas I had just bought a really cool Yu-Gi-Oh backpack. Stuff like that.
That was third grade.
In Fourth and fifth grade, I clung to a guy named Jack. He was the fastest kid in the school and I would just follow him around at Recess and talk to him. He didn't mind me, I don't think, but looking back I feel like he despised me because I wouldn't leave him alone.
Then, middle school hit.
I was again friendless. Sure, I had acquaintance that I could talk to in class or at lunch, but I never once did anything with another student outside of school. It went on like this for all three years.
In highschool, I met a guy named Dylan who lent me a copy of Grand Theft Auto for PS2 (I was late to video games, it was probably 6 years old at this point). I played it and talked about it with him at school, and eventually became his friend. This was the closest thing to a friend that I had ever had, and I was so happy to finally go to someones house to hang out.
Continued in next post.
>>
I used to have friends in high school but we lost touch not long after graduation. Also changed my number, so even if they did want to contact me they wouldn't be able to (and I don't have FB). I renewed contact with one of my better friends (if not the best one) from that time a couple years back, but we stopped messaging each other about a year ago and I don't have his number anymore. Been a recluse and a shut in for a few years after I graduated, but that period has recently come to an end.

It does bother me, although not nearly as much as not having a girlfriend (and never having had one at all).

I have some "bros" I meet almost regularly during the week, but I don't have their contact details and all of them are several years older than myself. I guess I could become friends with the ladies too, but that one is tricky because if I found the girl attractive then I wouldn't be able to remain her friend. There's a couple of girls I'm already familiar with, but neither are friend or girlfriend material in my case.

Not anymore now that I regularly leave the house and make efforts to improve myself in other areas.
>>
File: 1436271436225.jpg (402KB, 1232x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1436271436225.jpg
402KB, 1232x1244px
>>26475248
High school was off to a great start. I had a few friends and all was well. I felt pretty confident about myself.
Then I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. There was another friend that I made in middle school that I forgot to mention in my last post, but I thought he was kinda weird. I would go to his house more than any other friends house and we would jump on the trampoline and play video games.
Fast forward to high school, and I think that I'm cooler than him now, so I go and make a fake Facebook of him. On there, I like "Men" and call him gay. I used his profile pic and added over 160 people before his parents called mine and my parents made me take it down. That forever severed that friendship, and any actual friendship since. I'm so fucking sorry, Ian.

Going through high school, I met a few guys, a few of them introduced me to 4chan. These guys seemed cool, but, in our Junior/Senior year they started doing drugs. I smoked weed once with them, realized how fucking shit it is, then never did it again or hung out with them again. High school was a blur really. I had a 3.0, played a lot of WoW, and worked a lot. I was very average in the sense of the word.

I was lucky enough to go on a date my senior year ON my 18th birthday, so that was really cool. I also got my first kiss here and I still think about it because I'm a sad fuck.

Continued in the next post.
>>
I'm probably in a different situation than most, so here's my life story

> be me
> homeschooled all my life
> only leave the house to go to church
> only about 10 or 20 kids at that church
> once in a while would get to do something besides school or church, but it was always with those same kids from church
> parents act like me and them are best friends, and "a few good friends are better than a lot of friends"
> think they're my friends
> slowly drift apart over the years
> have literally no social skills

I literally haven't ever made a new friend, only friends I had were people who were 'supposed' to be my friends. Never bothered me, I was fine alone, and I had my siblings to talk to.
> "normies are wicked anon, you're so much smarter and holier than them"
> "socialization is bs anon, you're just quiet"

> few years later, age 14
> start going to karate lessons
> realize most people have friends
> feelsbadman.jpeg
> no idea how to talk to anyone
> don't understand what they talk about
> don't make any friends

Depression begins to kick in

> age 16
> get a shitty fast food job
> lots of people my age and a little older
> barely understand them
> feels like they're speaking a different language

I was so sheltered I had literally nothing in common with people. I was completely oblivious to pop culture or what was happening in the world.

> age 18
> go to college because my parents want me to
> have killer grades but only apply to one shitty college because it's where mommy and daddy want me to go so I can keep living at home and they can continue to judge my every move
> start college
> nervous as fuck. Have never been in a normal school.
> still don't realize I have to try in order to make friends
> still no idea how to talk to people
> still have zero in common with people

post 1 of 2
>>
>>26475364

post 2 of 2

> age 20
> get new job
> completely shut down when coworkers try to talk to me because I don't want to be embarressed by my shitty life
> talk to them a little, but still don't really know how

> age 22
> graduate college
> literally made no friends in college

just before I graduated I realized social skills were something you learned, and I had to try in order to make friends. I literally did not know that before.

> literally couldn't hold a conversation unless it was about school, so I graduated college with zero friends
> no one to invite to graduation ceremony
> no one to celebrate with
> feelsbadman.webm

> age 24 now
> get a real job
> move away from mommy and daddy
> awyisssfreedom.gif
> getting better, can small talk now but still fail to connect with people
> shut down as soon as someone tries to get to know me because I don't want to talk about my shitty life
> still don't have much to say to people
> getting better, but still don't connect with people

I've been living in a different city for almost 2 years now, and my parents have never asked me if I have made friends here. They still think I'm best friends with those people from childhood. I haven't talked to them in months because they're judgemental assholes, and they barely even noticed that I left.

My parents are either deluded into thinking I could go through life with the same couple "friends" who I only saw once in a blue moon, or they just plain don't give a shit that I don't have any friends.
>>
File: 1436301566539.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436301566539.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>26475346
Now I'm 20, go to a local CC, and hate myself every day.

Another important bit that I kept out was that my parents had a rule that they had to meet someones parents before I went to their house or did anything with them. This led to me never going anywhere because what 17 year old wants to have to go through that? I blame my parents, they planted the seed that fucked me up.

I'm so fucking lonely, guys. So lonely and I know it's going to get worse.

Thanks for reading if you did .
>>
>>26472561
Until HS I had your lower definition of 'friends' back then meaning not real friends but still people I could talk to. That was 7 years ago, since then ive been completely friendless.
Im ok most of the time, sometimes I get jelly of the experiences other anons have with friends, like playing vidya and watching anime together. So yeah fine most of the time.
Full on recluse. Fuck the world.
Lmao yes they are.
>>
>>26475364

Just curious, what religion?

Best way to meet people who can become friends is to volunteer for something you like, such as an animal shelter, or other volunteer group. Even just showing up to stuff envelopes as a start, will get you hanging around people just chatting about stuff, and then you can do more with the group; volunteering turned me from an introvert who never talked into someone who can have conversations with almost anybody. Sometimes it still makes me uncomfortable, but the volunteering itself is rewarding and in addition, I've met lots of people who hang out or go to lunch after volunteering, etc.
>>
File: 1454207420828.png (68KB, 187x329px) Image search: [Google]
1454207420828.png
68KB, 187x329px
>tfw no weeb friend to talk/watch idols with
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-08.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-08.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
i have no friends and i don't want any, it feels great :^)

lmaoing @ all u sad lonely faggots, dont you realize normies want to destroy you? or are you normies? kys
>>
>>26475346
>make a fake Facebook of him
As someone who had this done to him I genuinely wish you cancer and aids, you retarded piece of shit. I bet you were gigling like a retarded little girl back then without thinking how much that fucked up that poor guy and im glad your life sucks now, shitstain.
>>
>>26475792
I know, anon. I was 14 and a fucking idiot and it's my biggest regret.
>>
>>26472561
No I started pushing my friends away senior year of highschool- they picked on me and took advantage of me and I was to beta to solve that that problem in a normal way so I just kept talking to them less
sometimes a bit, but I'm introverted and it doesn't take much social interaction to satisfy me so not that much
ususaly I don't make an effort, I did in uni the last few weeks but it didn't work so I stooped. There are a few people at work I talk to but it's just small talk every once and awhile, they aren't friends
My mom just little bit because she's naive. My dad thinks I'm a piece of shit
>>
>had friend (and friends by extension)
>they always initiated everything
>go to uni thinking I'd be fine
>realize I don't even know how to introduce myself
>can't be dealing with too much social anyway. Things will be fine
>collab project with 29-y-o girl and two guys.
>everything is sexual with her
>get absolutely terrified by have to meet them because of school
>makes obvious passes on me, clearly researching me. Does things like bringing up the anime/manga that's on my mangalist page
>even the scat+bdsm-slavery hentai
>hard to even respond to that, nobody else in the group had heard of night shift nurses so it's easy to let it slip. As she only referred to it as a good Anime for its time.
>get extremely paranoid when I get home and lock down every piece of content she can have seen. Tracking through all my social information leaving myself clean
>pretend I'm sick and can't come
>girl calls me after they're done and tells me she knows I'm not sick and questions why I'm hiding from her. She tells me she likes me and would like to hang out more outside of the project
>pressure has been building up for about two days because that's how often we do projects
>voice is cracking and I'm almost crying
>tell her that I'm not very good socially and would like it if she didn't spy on me like that
>she tells me she didn't
>I tell her it's very unlikely she would have brought up NSN. It's male targeted porn and it's fairly old.
>she tells me she's into that stuff and she us fairly old
>just please be my friend anon. Come back to the group next time, gtg
(1/X)
>>
>>26475844
>absolutely terrified by everything this entails. A mature woman who spies on me (who would buy that story?) is into the same fetish stuff I am and has expressed sexual interest in me
>start researching bondage, gotta prepare, gotta prepare. Learn how to treat the rope, what material it shoud be etc
>realize there's no way I can be the dom now. I almost cried to her over phone
>massive anxiety attack about being the sub and stuff. And not even knowing how to act and initiate the relationship. I don't even know how to make friends for God's sake.
>can't sleep can't eat can't even enjoy things anymore (in retrospect depression)
>be on my way to the library where we meet, realize that it won't even be us two there. The guys will be there. Are they in on it? I'm not gay. What do I do?
>run home go to bed, really sore up my throat by screaming into the pillow for about an hour and ignore all calls.
>call back to guy in group and say I'm sick and was sleeping.
(2/X)
>>
>>26475725

A particularly cultish brand of christianity. Believe it or not I wasn't the worst case that I know of. People I knew who grew up in it either drank the kool aid or bailed and tried to salvage some sort of normal life if they could. I was pretty brainwashed and didn't give up till about age 21. As miserable as I can be at times, every year since then has been the best year of my life.

Volunteering is a good idea. Thanks, I'm going to have to give that a try. Worst case I still help someone.
>>
>>26475844
>call back to guy in group and say I'm sick and was sleeping.
>he buys it
>she calls me and eventually buys it
>tries to talk me out of the anxiety, says she's sorry for spying and lying and that we don't have to do anything if I had that in mind. Degrading herself by saying she's fat and old. But she seems to have bought that I'm sick based on my voice
>tell her that she's fine. And I'm interested but not right now (tries to leave the door open)
>call ends and I'm very relieved.
>decide to check out her Facebook page because I was checking the class group and just felt like it
>status:married
>panic
>convince myself it's just a joke
>research if he seems likely to be real
>super real
(3/4) (i think)
>>
>>26475920
>panic... Can I cheat? I actually don't care, don't even blame her. He's ugly and doesn't seem interesting at all. But maybe break it off then? Is it an open relationship? They wouldn't write that on FB.
>think about this alot
>realize just how terrified I am of everything social. Not just her, I've been dealing for a couple of years but heavily relied on friends who I don't even have now.
>decide to just study at home for a while (1 week) . Making my throat sore when I have to call
>can't muster the energy to go to lectures
>two weeks three weeks
>eventually stop answering calls
>winter break
>don't feel like going home to family
>am now fat
>realize my issues during Christmas
>I need to sort this out I can't live like this
>go home when everyone but parents have left for the holidays
>sulk in bed for a long time. Gaining understanding from parents slowly
>tell them I'm depressed (because I am)
>get to therapist.
>directs me to be diagnosed
>1.5 years later
I'm now feeling awful and have been diagnosed with severe social phobia, severe depression and have a fair few autism traits but they say they can't assess because of the social phobia and depression.

I don't feel like writing more actually. Don't even know if it's worth trying to remember. I don't even know if it's a good idea. It just gets me down. Can ask questions though. Don't mind clarifying.

(4/4)
>>
>>26475886

Do it man, this is your chance. Just relax and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself if you fuck up. If she's in to you she'll overlook your awkwardness.

If you fuck things up and do something autistic don't give up. Just tell her you were nervous etc and give it another shot.
>>
>>26475940
p.s. None of this is her fault obviously. She couldn't have known I'd be this fragile. I didn't.
>>
>>26475959
That's not how S&M works to my understanding. If you're not assertive enough to convince your sub that you can be ruthless and not care about her the charm is gone on that end. Similar to how for the Master if you can't balance the toughness with care enough so that you can think your sub likes it it's really hard to enjoy. That's why there tends to be small steps. It's also why stuff like facefuckers is not really the same kind as the rest. The entire view of it is that they're ruthless and the whores do it for money. Compare it to normal Bdsm porn were they usually have talk sections by the end were they explain what they enjoyed etc.
>>
This is the most awkward greentext I've read. And he's not even talking to people most of the time.
>>
File: 1455397942290.png (186KB, 298x423px) Image search: [Google]
1455397942290.png
186KB, 298x423px
>>26472561
Anyone wana be my online friend
>>
>>26476144
s-skype?
oreoginal
>>
>>26476144
If I was any good at being a friend I would
>>
>>26476168
I hope thats an anime word no results
>>26476189
We all are
>>
>>26476201
that wasn't my skype
kojimal
>>
ANYONE WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?
fembot
>>
>>26477060
Nein fraulein
>>
File: 130152297342720.png (228KB, 750x322px) Image search: [Google]
130152297342720.png
228KB, 750x322px
>>26477060
I can't be friends with women, I always end up infatuated.
>>
>>26475464
Aren't there clubs at your college? Just join anything. as long as you're not straight up creepy you'll probably eventually make some friends.
>>
>>26477153
:(
>>26477154
But I promise I won't be weird. What makes you infuriated at women? In the r9k context I mean.
>>
File: 12913010710571.png (343KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
12913010710571.png
343KB, 500x563px
>>26477268
>infuriated
Please reread.
>>
File: 1439947189270.jpg (138KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
1439947189270.jpg
138KB, 540x650px
>>26472561
>Have you always been friendless, and if not how did you end up this way
No, after I switched school in 8th grade, I just lost everyone.

Everyone up to that point I'd known since Kindergarten, back from the days when you didn't need to be super sociable to make friends.

I w never able to integrate into my new school, despite trying to join clubs and go to dances, etc.

Not when I'm alone, but going through the day, looking at everyone else interacting effortlessly is very difficult. I'm constantly wishing to come back home every time I have to leave.

Most likely
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.