[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Method of death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1444659044845.jpg (79KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444659044845.jpg
79KB, 530x800px
You are on deathrow and you get to choose your method of execution. Which method do you prefer?

http://strawpoll.me/6812123
>>
>>26472365
>tfw no stoning
>>
>>26472365
firing squad desu, at least its honorable and quick
>>
>>26472365
as the majority have voted, firing squad is the best method

traditionally the firing squad was reserved for the honorable and heroic whereas the gallows and beheading were for the rest
>>
Point blank 50 caliber to the forehead
>>
>lethal injection
constantly "botched" (intentional a lot of times to cause more pain)
>electric chair
Fails all the time, you gotta get shaved, gives off the whole burning flesh smell, and you survive the first cycle of electricity. Also it has the whole connotation of 30s gangsters and some big black guy who raped a 12 year old to death.
>Decapitation with Arabian sword
I fancy not being part of an ISIS video or killed by Saudi rats
>Sudoku
Overly painful and too weaboo-y. Also if it is committed involuntarily, there is another swordsman who cuts off your head after you drive the sword/fan into your stomach.
>Hanging
The whole waiting to drop with a hood over my head to then have my neck snapped or choke to death just is too much. Also death boner while hanging in front of a crowd.
>AIDs/Overeating, etc
Yeah no that's just pitiful

>Firing Squad
5 gunshots to the chest will kill you pretty quickly and it isn't like they will all miss. Merciful, yet honorable. Going out in a hail of bullets isn't that bad, especially considering all the people who went out this way, like all the Easter Rising leaders
>>
File: 1429963515226.jpg (555KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
1429963515226.jpg
555KB, 800x748px
>>26472365
>no asphyxiated by giant cowtits

shit list if I'm honest, family
>>
>>26472365
Why did this guy make so many stock photos where he is hanging himself?
>>
>>26472365
did you mean seppuku? because sodoku is that numbers game
>>
File: rape.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
OK /K/ AND /POL/ HERE BEGGING YOU NOT TO USE A GUN TO KILL YOURSELF

IT IS WAY CHEAPER AND EASIER TO USE OTHER METHODS

Thank you for your time robots
>>
>>26472647
xD nice bro b00bs
>>
>>26472595
this
firing squad is badass, specially if you can smoke a cigarette while on it
imagine inhaling deeply on a kretek cigarette (Gudang Garam to be more specific) while blind folded just waiting for a gunspray to wipe you out in a sec
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.