[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /neverhadadad/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shark.gif (993KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
993KB, 500x284px
Who /neverhadadad/ here
>>
I never had one and I don't get why y'all are such fags about it.

My father left when I was three, my brother was months old. He already had a marriage before us where he left behind a daughter in another state. He left home during the turn night of the millennium (I shit you not), and my mother hates new years because of this. He then proceeded to find another woman and have his now fourth son, who must be at this point three or four years old. I grew fatherless for all my life and still I don't see the whole fuzz you people make about it. Musicians like Eminem and Tyler the Creator keep talking about how their dads left them and shit, but my feelings towards my father are of utter indifference and even sometimes a saddening pity, leaving any hatred I had for him back on the times I was 10 or something. The man is an obese alcoholic who is chainsmoking his soul out and was provided for by his mother at the age of 46, until she died recently. Right now he is alone in the world, with the police after him for several fraud schemes he made for money (he can't even stop at a police blitz or he'll get arrested), and with a woman and a son he likely wants to leave already (rumors are they fight constantly). His life is a cyclical hell. My life can be very fucked up. The dysfunctional nature of my own household is an actual problem for me to worry about. I feel good not having to deal with a smoke-smelling fat ass who played CoD all day long when he visited us back when I was 4.

What is better? To have a father who is an irresponsible disgusting mess of a man, or to have no father?
>>
>>26470901
my dad left before I was born, never saw him once and he's in jail now or something. I get where you come from with the whole indifference thing, I just wonder sometimes if I would have come out any different with another parental figures influence..
>>
yeah it's not like so much of an active missing him or being angry at him. You feel pretty indifferently towards him because he was never really there to begin with. But then you think about how fucked up and weird and awkward you are around women and begin to realize that during your formative years you never really saw how a many was supposed to behave, how a man should treat a woman. that is besides from disney movies and the electric jew. i feel like even having a shitty piece of shit dad would have been better for me than no dad at all. i feel like with a male influence of some kind in my life maybe i wouldn't have grown up to be such a worthless sack of shit permavirgin.
>>
>>26470985
Yea, sometimes I wonder if my father would have something to teach me about the world that men need to know, and that my mother does not know since she's a woman, but given my father is fucking retarded I like to think I'm better off without his advice.
>>
>>26470985
Let's be honest here, it would have probably been far worse for you.
People are shitty
Shitty people make shitty parents
Having more than one shitty parent would have made it DOUBLY worse
>>
File: img.jpg (38KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
38KB, 400x263px
Feels bad man, even when you're a superhero
>>
>>26470901
Yeah it's all 'I don't give a shit lol' until you get drunk as fuck and realize all your depression, anxieties and all that probably all boil down to abandonment issue cause by your father.
>>
>>26471233
One thing I know I will never have is depression. I don't remember feeling sad in a long time.
I don't have anxieties because I'm not a woman, or one of those "much depression/such anxiety" proto-women we call men nowadays.

The only issue I have in my life are very bad anger issues, which may have come genetically from both my mother and father, who had anger issues (mother's were waaaaay worse). I take a shit ton of time to get drunk, but when I get drunk I just get violent and horny.

If you can't have a mature response to the neglect of an irresponsible manchild of a parent and surpass it, thinking that adopting indifference towards someone you can't change is just saying "fuck it lol" then you are one of those sad creatures who enjoy curling in a ball and crying that the world was so unreasonably mean to you all the time, blaming your failure on others.
>>
>>26471383
Literally why are you even fucking here
>>
Well I dont know my biological dead. I believe it had a lot of strain on me socially. As well as my mother. I have a caring and loving step dad now but when I was young, I spent a lot of time alone, simply because both my grandparents and mother were working to provide for me. We were not rich at all and in reality I am a third wave immigrant in that country back then. I am pretty sure that because I had an inexperience in social skills when I was young, also with an Cracked XBox, and burnout. I turned out to be a social retard as of now. On a side note, I did manage to make some friends but as it took me a year to get a friend and we typically move school every 2 years. Migrating to australia, I lost value in friendships and shit.
>>
>>26471409
because I spend all day long angry like a foaming beast, and ostracize myself of social interaction due to being very easily irritable
>>
>>26470668
Everything I learnes about the world, I learned apart from my parents. Never knew my dad, mother didn't teach me shit, step-dad was prevented from forming a connection with me because of my controlling deranged mother. They're both deeply insecure people and their neuroticism has infected my life. My mother did some borderline incestuous things to me as a child, and stunted my growth. Imagine realizing all of this the older you get. And they somehow think I should be like every other faggot with a good childhood and a functional family.

I can't blame them anymore, being an adult, but god damn if I don't regret it all. I had to teach myself everything, which isn't much because everyone undermines everything I do, and I've internalized my mother's critical, stifling voice.
>>
>>26470668
I never had either parent. I basically had to raise myself. I would easily have starved to death or had to be removed from my mother's care if my grandmother hadn't fed me.
>>
>>26470668

Didn't have either parent. Grandmother raised me. She's practically disabled now, and I dropped out of college to take care of her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.