[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf gave a guy a handjob in the past. This was 2 years before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 6onaLzttEp.jpg (20KB, 201x268px) Image search: [Google]
6onaLzttEp.jpg
20KB, 201x268px
My gf gave a guy a handjob in the past. This was 2 years before she met me. I'm in a LDR, and cannot even touch her. Although we are both faithful, I still cannot get over this. I thought she was innocent. Just a miniature rant. Do not put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>Although we are both faithful

AHA
AHAHAHHA
>>
Is she your first everything? If no, you have no right to complain.
>>
Don't pretend like that hurts. You don't know the pain of having your girlfriend look at you like nothing's wrong while she has marks on her neck from somebody else.
>>
>>26471680
lol Even if she was his first everything, it's very insecure to be pissed at this. People with normal lives experiment with sex at some point. Vast majority of people will have more than one sexual partner, so deal with it

As for ldr... Sorry, but I wouldn't trust.
>>
>>26469991
>LDR
lol
>>
>>26471723
>There are people browsing this board right now who think this sort of posting style is acceptable

Regardless of the point you were trying to make the way you expressed it was abhorrent.

Please lurk more before posting.
>>
>>26471761
>posting style

what the fuc are you even talking about?
>>
>>26469991

>LDR
>both faithful

goddammit r9k
>>
File: 1445992583808.jpg (62KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1445992583808.jpg
62KB, 720x539px
>In a LDR
>Gwetting triggered because your "gf" gave a guy a handjob two years before she knew you
Jesus Christ anon. If that's all she's ever done with a guy then you've found as close to a virgin as you ever will in this day and age
>>
File: legymface.jpg (63KB, 719x674px) Image search: [Google]
legymface.jpg
63KB, 719x674px
That dudes dick is literally as big as my wrist what the fuck...
>>
>>26469991
she will leave you anon

and the next guy she is with will fill up her pussy and probably ejaculate inside
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.