[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna go for my third threesome, wish me luck fruitcakes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 750x1334px
Gonna go for my third threesome, wish me luck fruitcakes
>>
Just remember it's not gay if your dicks/balls don't touch.
>>
> having sex with another man that happens to include a female

When did you know you were a faggot OP?
>>
>casually asking for sex with a roommate and a stranger
Yeah she's full of STDs, enjoy.
>>
>>26469714
Wtf if it was a threesome with another girl then fair enough but you're getting excited about sharing a girl with another guy?

Pathetic fuck.
>>
>>26470365
this

enjoy aids, faggot.
>>
kevin will ass rape you op
>>
>>26469714

Lol. Give it your all, OP.

Just make sure you wear a rubber.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
Should I save my dick for another safer cleaner vagina? Lel
>>
Op you make this same thread every time im on here and you use the same lines. The pics you're using aren't you and you are a failed loser. I'd tell you to leave but you actually fit in here perfectly. I mean it's saturday night, you're cruising tinder with a fake profile and get this message and immediately get excited and think about the thread you're going to ppst on r9k. How pathetic are you?
>>
>>26469714
That's not a threesome op, that's called a train.
>>
File: Bwzbb91IUAEJsRj.jpg (14KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bwzbb91IUAEJsRj.jpg
14KB, 360x640px
>>26470521
I'm hoping you get one fa.m
Do it for those who can't
>>
>>26470529
im sorry To break it to you but Im not fake, which makes this so much more fun lel
>>
>>26470773
Then post proof or you're a fake bitch
>>
>>26469714
your opener always gets on my autism because it should be "vigorously" not "rigorously"
>>
>>26471495
Op is autistic himself, which is why he uses fake pics to get attention.
>>
>half mexican
manlet detected
>>
>>26470315
No. Crossing swords is about as gay as OP.
>>
>>26470521
please could you post your bio and first profile pic?

you seem to match with pretty cute girls and like sakhi and cheyenne and I only match with girls that cute when I super-like.

I'd like to emulate you
>>
>>26471656
He won't because he's a fraud, he makes this thread like twice a day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.