[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all honesty, do you think he fucked any kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: michael_jackson_1.jpg (662KB, 1236x917px) Image search: [Google]
michael_jackson_1.jpg
662KB, 1236x917px
In all honesty, do you think he fucked any kids?
>>
>>26467925
he's dead, who cares
>>
he did some weird shit but most likely never hurt anyone
>>
>>26467925
No he never.
>>
just googled "reddit michael jackson allegations internet explained" and found the post I was looking for:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/3n6ni5/redditor_breaks_down_why_michael_jackson_did_not/

it's basically a link to a link to a link of a supposedly legendary reddit post of a dude explaining why Michael Jackson didn't commit any pedophilia-related crimes, and that he is just a victim of pre-internet media propaganda and indoctrination, the likes of which would be impossible to transpire today due to easy access to actual facts via the internet.

but desu I hope he did cause it'd be interesting desu fampai
>>
>>26467960

This.
But also -
I think he didn't do it. And if he did, can you blame him? Guy was psychologically tortured from the beginning to the end.
From his youth through the fame.

It doesn't matter.
>>
>>26468016
he was also a drug addict
>>
No. He was just mentally fucked up and still in a child like state as an adult.
>>
>>26468037
we are all addicts
>>
course not, the man was a god damned angel, media just wanted somebody who they easily could attack, steven avery 2.0 if you will
>>
>>26467925
He probably didn't fuck them, but I'm 95% sure he touched some in a way their parents would not be okay with.
>>
>>26468015
Good link there, but really even from just a logical, common sense point of view, if I ever had one of my children molested by someone my main course of action wouldn't be to try to cheat money out of someone for my "emotional loss" fucking people are just dollar eyed greedy bastards.
>>
He probably didn't, people just wanted his money and took advantage of his situation.
>>
No, it's called character assassination and it happens all the time. If a big name, usually connected to mass innocent entertainment or children, gets too far off the narrative, the elite will put a stop to it.

It's not hard for the 'powers that be' to fabricate anything for the masses. Then comes the endless shaming and ostracization of the man. Look to Bill Cosby for another example.
>>
>>26468117

You're telling me if you knew that a billionaire traumatized your child you wouldn't be angry that they get to live comfortably for the rest of their lives while your traumatized kid returns to squalor? You wouldn't want anything after that injustice?
>>
>>26468139
>Look to Bill Cosby for another example.

Last I heard of any real news pertaining to him and not just a popular maymay about him it was an interview of him where he refused to answer any questions. I know of the whole "never say anything to the cops cause what you say literally cannot benefit you and literally can only be used against you", but this was just an interview. He seemed to me to be laughing up the allegations raised against him, so he deserves the mass shame imo desu.
>>
>>26468167
Hell yeah I would, but money wouldn't cover the pain, hatred and suffering we'd be going through, only temporarily cover it.
>>
imagine taking a robot, 7-8 and making him dance and perform his whole childhood.
Threatening him with physical violence if he didnt do well, beating him, and generally neglecting him and using him as a cash cow.
So now this shy robot it up on stage has no social skills and is expected to act charismatic or he'll get a beating.
thats why MJ was so shy, and except on stage looked so awkward.]

TL;DR MJ is what happens when you force a robot into the spotlight
>>
>>26468279

Except... money could afford you comfort and access to the best mental health care possible as well as leave you feeling less stress because you don't have to constantly worry about getting by
>>
Are you people morons? The guy was at least touching on kids. What kind of grown man spends his time that way? Where there's smoke there's fire.
>>
the dude was a literal genius, if he did we never would have heard about it like with the pills
>>
Probably not all things considered
>>
>>26468380
MJ, not a literal genius.
>>
>>26467925
I don't think he did but I like to pretend he did because I don't like his music
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 850x400px
>>26467925
No.

>talked badly about Scientology
>talked badly about Jews

He was asking for it, t b h. He should've known better than going over the two biggest owners of hollywood.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/early-probe-cleared-michael-jackson
>>
>>26468139
Also mike Tyson
>>
>>26468547
Did the Scientologists and the Jews make him bleach himself as well?
>>
>>26468589
>what is vitiligo
>>
>>26468607
Bwahaha. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you anon.

>He claimed to have never had plastic surgery either

Bwahahaha
>>
Dude was a crazy junkie self-hating Chester. Deal with it.
>>
>>26467925
No. I think he was probably just trying to be friends with them.
>>
Do you guys think OJ was innocent too?
>>
File: 1455295616667.png (313KB, 662x587px) Image search: [Google]
1455295616667.png
313KB, 662x587px
yes

but he was not mentally right and I pity him

he got abused as a kid and lost his childhood to fame, he was on all kinds of drugs, he had vitiligo which required intensive plastic surgery that spiralled into a surgery addiction, he had lupus, he was the equivalent of that simpsons joke "three stooges syndrome"

he wanted to be a kid because he never could
>>
I've never heard a conclusive account of any penetrative sex but I think he probably jerked off on some kids' faces
>>
>>26468745
Or you know....get them drunk and touch on them m
>>
>>26468791
How gullible are you? Vitillgo? PUHleeze. The dude was a self-hating black man, who took drastic and unsafe measures to alter his apperance.
>>
File: vitiligo michael jackson 4.jpg (32KB, 380x402px) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo michael jackson 4.jpg
32KB, 380x402px
>>26468635

there are loads of photos of him throughout the 80s where his skin is blotchy as fuck and he's tried and failed to even it out with makeup

obviously he had surgery because he didn't want to look like a negro albino
>>
>>26468871

yo, u so dumb
>>
>>26468788

No since OJs blood was at the scene and the victims blood was on his clothes, in his car, and there were footprints of blood in his rare shoe and exact size (which he denied owning but was proven to be lying)
>>
>>26468886
Puhleeze. You chester enabling apologist. Thats make-up.
>>
>>26468802
Will you jerk off on my face, anon?
>>
File: fmlbrufjhqwo4govhtaq.jpg (45KB, 652x365px) Image search: [Google]
fmlbrufjhqwo4govhtaq.jpg
45KB, 652x365px
So the r9k manchildren believe in every mental illness and learning disability that big pharma can dream up, but they think mj and oj were innocent.

mfw
>>
C'mon r9k. Deep down even nogs know MJ was a diddler.
>>
>>26468988

Only niggers think OJ was innocent, since they bought right into the farcical narrative of the racist-LAPD framing our boy OJ because they hate a successful black man. Professional victims.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1335px
>>26468139
>the powers that be
>>
I believed he raped macully cucklin to be honest.
>>
File: 1448747118792.jpg (1MB, 1910x2275px) Image search: [Google]
1448747118792.jpg
1MB, 1910x2275px
>>26468051
This guy here knows what's up.
>>
>>26469200
That's why mac is on that h
>>
>>26469369
How deep. But no sorry, not an opioid addict like MJ.
>>
>>26468378
>>ASSUMED GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
Kill yourself
>>
>>26467925
>imagine if I'm rich, popular, very rich
>the things I would do to loli ; )
Yes he did
>>
>>26468988
>OJ innocent
I swear some niggers face you just can tell he's lying. I'm not even racist
>>
Michael did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26467925
What did Michael Jackson have in common with Santa Claus?

they both leave children's houses with their sacks empty
>>
File: 1454493330580.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454493330580.gif
999KB, 250x251px
I'm not sure.
I really don't think he did, but if they did lie don't you think one of the kids that came forward would've came out and said so out of guilt?
>>
>>26470059
>>26470240
But they did. The first one came clean after his death and his dad who made him tell all those lies commited suicide. Look up Evan Chandler.

>tfw MJ was innocent
>tfw MJ was a good man
>tfw MJ's reputation was wrongly ruined
>tfw he was one of us
>>
>>26470240
>but if they did lie don't you think one of the kids that came forward would've came out and said so out of guilt?

Kids are still humans, and humans are still by and large pieces of shit, fampai.
>>
Best MJ song coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaSLsH8l0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wo3jwj4LhI
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.