[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turning 22 next week Still haven't had a gf or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1427839872060.jpg (62KB, 297x508px) Image search: [Google]
1427839872060.jpg
62KB, 297x508px
>tfw turning 22 next week

Still haven't had a gf or first kiss. Tell this to the one person in my circle and he says
> "Just talk to girls Anon! It's so easy."
8 more years. ;_;
>>
It's easy to get a girlfriend, anon. All you need to do it just be yourself!
>>
Literally be yourself you fucking loser
>>
Prostitute you miserable fool
>>
Scrub. 26-year-old (27 soon) HKV reporting.
>>
go to a fucking bar and rufie the shit out of a girl, don't rape her though just kiss her ass and enjoy
>>
i got a story for you

>you see, when I was but a young 21 years old I decided it was time I lost my virginity! at that point in time i was stationed in the backwoods of nowhere

. >enter glorious craigslist

>i make a post saying hey im a virgin, i really want to have the sex.

>i get a quick response from a nice woman ( a bit chubby but at that point i wanted to poonanny)

>i go to a nearby convenience store and wait for the word (phone call) to enter her nearby apartment( i found it and got in fine.)

>so i got into the apartment (as i said before) and saw a man and a woman and i thought to myself "fucks i dint want a man"
>turns out hes pretty cool and lets me bang his wife in front of him. i washed my penis in the convenience stores sink when i left just to be safe.

> have tested and i passed!

moral of the story is try craigslist you might like it.
>>
>>26468150
>cucking a man as you lose your virginity

This is what we all should aspire to be.
>>
File: 1405125795013.jpg (64KB, 360x349px) Image search: [Google]
1405125795013.jpg
64KB, 360x349px
> i am turning 22 in 2 days..same exactly situation.
i feel you anon. Feels bad.
>>
>>26468316
22 here. I feel nothing, dont care at this point. Sooner you get over it life will be bit easier.
>>
you NEVER reveal your power level to normies. They will act like they care, but inside they will be disgusted by you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.