[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling down, /r9k/? Just remember this one fact, you aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (442KB, 784x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442KB, 784x735px
Feeling down, /r9k/?
Just remember this one fact, you aren't Indian.
>>
>>26466170

Shitskins taking it to a whole nother level
>>
>>26466170

man i've lived with some

literal shit-tier faggots

>never buy toilet paper
>wash poopy ass with hand and water
>cook with poopy hand
>ooo moro boro motcho botcho come share da foodl with us

not even once
>>
>>26466170
but I am...

muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>26466170
P A J E E T, M Y S O N
A
J
E
E
T,
M
Y
S
O
N
>>
File: absolutefilth.jpg (2MB, 3000x1550px) Image search: [Google]
absolutefilth.jpg
2MB, 3000x1550px
Fucking repulsive.

What is wrong with these people?
>>
File: 1448139530684.jpg (283KB, 1441x930px) Image search: [Google]
1448139530684.jpg
283KB, 1441x930px
India will be a superpower in 20 years :^)
>>
should be an advertisement against suicide.
the odds of being reborn in India or China are big...
>>
>>26466727
I think if you advertised this all over r9k, no one would talk about suicide ever again.
>>
>>26466170
More like they don't use the provided toilets
>>
>>26466461
on a long enough timeline all the oceans will become poo poo thanks to India
>>
>>26466243
My grandfather worked with some indian and pakistan dudes and he told me the exact same fucking thing:

>they shit wherever they like, they don,t have any kind of courtesy or education with that
>they wipe their fucking ass with his left bare hand and water
>"left hand is impure, I don,t touch anything with lleft hand so it,s okay for everyone!!"
>they smell like shit even when they take showers because THEY FUCKING WIPE THEIR ASSES WITH HIS FUCKING BARE HAND

This happened in the 40,s and 50,s...
>>
Why don't they bury their poop?
>>
>>26466643
>file

fuckin Iol
>>
File: image.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>26466461
Room temperature IQ and shit in the street culture. Can't really blame them though, we do the same thing.

>implying no piss bottles
>implying no poo buckets
>>
>>26466643
>the fucking mustaches

I keked.
>>
>>26468076
>>they smell like shit even when they take showers

Lol, you need you grandfather to tell you that? Have you not been around an Indian ever? It's an eyewatering stench.
>>
>>26468455
The point of my post is to tell that they were like that since the 50s...

They haven,t evolved in 60 fucking years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.