[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 minutes on omegle >literally every girl skipped me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>30 minutes on omegle

>literally every girl skipped me, even the landwhales
>>
The internet is awful anon.
>>
File: kekkeroonie.gif (834KB, 423x397px) Image search: [Google]
kekkeroonie.gif
834KB, 423x397px
>>26465524
I'm sorry you're in pain, anon, but this just made me laugh so hard for some reason.
>>
>>26465524
Omegle is made for trolling dipshit
>>
>>26465524
not everyone is a winner
not everyone is going to have a medal
not everyone is meant to be happy

the sooner you learn this, the best for your mental health
>>
>>26465524
Dipshit, girls go for the hottest guy possibly on there. They even skip a bunch of Chads because they think they can find better.
>>
Omegle is the pinacle of superficiality, nothing wrong with that, but going there expecting something else is a shure way of making yourself feel worthless, when you are not. Of its not the place for you go somewhere else.
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 310x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 310x281px
>>26467191
dude, you described it perfectly. I get into a convo with grill and im making laugh hysterically laugh. 0 sexual innuendo, then they noticed that they haven't shown themselves off yet, get bored and skip.
>>
File: uY4sSlA.png (188KB, 795x287px) Image search: [Google]
uY4sSlA.png
188KB, 795x287px
>not using the memes and tumblr tag to pick up qt teenagers

why even live anon
>>
>>26467699
literally just tried this, EVERY single girl laughed at me and left. God, I fucking hate myself
>>
>>26467699
>tumblr tag

80% of the people in this tag are guys. "Food" is what you want if you're in search of qts.
>>
lol i went there for like 2 hours with a friend of mine
i got 10+ snapchats, 3 phone numbers and 2 facebook requests
>>
I skip the girls because I have no idea what to say.
>>
>>26467923
youre right there seems to be a lot of girls on that tag
>>
>>26468106
poor bait. original comment
>>
>>26467923
Actually there's a lot of girls on the tumblr tag, just you need to go in text-chat because all the thirsty guys are in the cam section.
>>
>tfw I literally met my gf on Omegle
>tfw she lives in a different fucking country
Feels conflicted, man.
>>
>>26468107
i have no idea what to say to anyone on there
>>
>>26465524
if you're se social insecure, then omegle will kill you definitively.
>>
I just fapped to little girls twerking on Omegle, how disgusting does this make me?
>>
>usually fap to omegle grills on saturday nights
>tfw too drunk to go on omegle
>worried i'll pass out on cam and people will see my face
help
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.