[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh of course I'll be your Valentine! I'v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Rita.png (694KB, 384x912px) Image search: [Google]
Rita.png
694KB, 384x912px
>"Oh of course I'll be your Valentine! I've been hoping all week that you'd ask me to do something, was it not obvious!? If you find me that difficult to read then I think it's a good idea that you and I get to know each other a little bit. Ok, I'll see you Sunday Anon. Can't wait!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-yfeA2JZs]
>>
>>26465463
dont have to remind me op.
>>
File: Karen.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Karen.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>"Hey Anon, you know Valentine's day this Sunday. Do you have any plans? Oh no, me neither. I'll probably just be in pjs like I was year! But, hey, if you're not doing anything then I'd be down for meeting up or hanging out or something. Really, oh cool! Well do you want my number, maybe we can arrange something? Sorry for being so awkward, I mean I assume you realize I've liked you for quite a while right?"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSi9DJAgarw]
>>
File: image_4.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>This comment will never be original enough for them.
>>
>>26465463
Pretty. She looks a lot like the girl I fucked just a few hours ago.
>>
File: 1441915602460.jpg (138KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1441915602460.jpg
138KB, 700x700px
>>26465463
>If you find me that difficult to read then I think it's a good idea that you and I get to know each other a little bit.

shit that no woman ever said or will say
>>
File: 1441579936173.jpg (34KB, 332x347px) Image search: [Google]
1441579936173.jpg
34KB, 332x347px
I don't know if it's just me or the robot life or whatever but i no longer feel anything from this type of thing. It's like i finally realized and accepted i am not made to have a gf. Watching couples always was like observing a different species to me.
>>
We've been over this tens of times. Real women don't talk that way. Fuck you OP!
>>
real life isn't anime

girls aren't going to be all cute and innocent.
Unless you're a chad, don't expect a sappy ass respone like this.
They may just say "Okay :)" if you're lucky.
>>
File: 1427687545338.jpg (146KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
1427687545338.jpg
146KB, 720x700px
>>26465463
>>26465964
Please, stop, I can't take it anymore
>>
File: Ben 'The One Man Klan' Garrison.jpg (34KB, 398x175px) Image search: [Google]
Ben 'The One Man Klan' Garrison.jpg
34KB, 398x175px
>thanks so much for inviting me to eat lunch with you, Anon!
>I know I'm pretty shy and quiet in class.. but I can be fun too
>*takes the salt and pepper shaker*
>*moves them around as if they were people*
>*makes deep ebonics voice*
>"Hey Ben, wan have sum KFC togetha?"
>look you are the pepper shaker because you're a filthy nigger haha!
>>
>bridge over troubled water

IMPOSTER

The original OP doesn't post normie-tier music
>>
>>26466847
Ben "Please delete this" Garrison
>>
>>26466847
>tfw no Ben Garrison gf
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.