[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455340194370.jpg (26KB, 463x484px) Image search: [Google]
1455340194370.jpg
26KB, 463x484px
>Reznor's version of Hurt is superior to Cash's
>>
>>26465269
Everyone who has at least a decent taste in music realizes that the original hurt is better.
>>
>>26465269
That picture is so creepy, because he looks like my dad, if my dad wore a black wig and had tattooes and wore faggy clothes. But I mean my dad has the same body type and his face looks similar.

As for unpopular opinions:
i think h3h3productions sets up a lot of artificial drama to get up his views. He colloaborated with FilthyFrank and JonTron, this is obvious to everyone. But I also have the firm belief that he made an agreement with SofloAntonio to go through this whole "hurr i'm exposing you" "hurr im exposing you back" "i checkmated you dude" etc bullshit, so they both get a ton of views as a result.
I also think it's very convient how h3h3 got a strike that one time, made a video about their Network being dicks, and suddenly they get hundreds of thousands of views, which wasn't normal for them at the time.
They lived in Israel for a while and Hila is confirmed to be Jewish. I think it is pretty obvious that Ethan is just an actor, and Hila is actually the master mind behind H3h3productions. She also set up the drama with the goodlooking loser, and managed to get a dick pic out of it.
>>
>>26465269
I thought Reznor's was a cover of Cash's.
>>
>>26465269
this isn't an unpopular opinion
>>
>>26465667
other way around amigo
>>
>>26465696
Every post I've seen here about it says that the Cash version is better.
>>
>>26465527
he he productions is terrible reddit-tier trash, all that needed to be said.
>>
I think aa can help people get sober. Although i still consider it a cult.
>>
File: Fury161.jpg (81KB, 833x439px) Image search: [Google]
Fury161.jpg
81KB, 833x439px
Alien 3 was the best film in the series. It had the best setting and characters, the best themes, the best sets and aesthetic. The only reason people didn't like it is because Newt died and all of its flaws can be attributed to production hell. If this movie was produced without hindrances it would not only be the best in the Alien series but near the top of the IMDB best movies list.
>>
>>26465269
that weird emo dad is probably close to 60 now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.