[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw not kissless anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Feels crying xd.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Feels crying xd.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
It wasnt even that good, and now I cant say I havent kissed a girl before
fuck me up senpai
>>
>>26464017
kissing is disgusting dude. id much rather have seks
>>
>>26464017
I agree, kissing is incredibly overrated.
It can literally be simulated using 2 slices of slightly warm ham. It's absolutely underwhelming.
>>
>>26464125
Yea, I have no idea why people act like its a big deal
>>
File: look OP is a faggot.jpg (12KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
look OP is a faggot.jpg
12KB, 278x181px
>>26464017

>i love the feeling of frustration

okay
>>
kissing is important for subhuman animals such as women and faggots. Thats why hookers don't kiss you, because they might fall in love.
>>
>>26464017
One more step until you have sex. Do you really want to remain a kissless hugless virgin like me?
>>
Normies are actually more pathetic people than actual betas.
They like to exagarate their experiences so other would envy them. Its all "whos more awesome and popular" game they play.
Idk why we call them normies they are degenerates
>>
B-but it seems good in my animes. Did you just kiss some random slut op?
>>
>>26464890
Yeah
I have no intrest in any of that, wanted to try it out and disliked it
>>
File: lel.jpg (10KB, 339x148px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10KB, 339x148px
>>26464894

projecting that much

ty for sharing what browses your retarded mind
>>
>>26464966
No, it was a girl I met on Facebook and we talked for a few months and I went over to her place "to watch a movie"
You know how that goes
>>
>>26464017
Can you greenyext the whole thing? Who's the girl, how did it go, etc
>>
One thing I don't understand is how do you go from being a robot to a cyborg. We're you always a cyborg and like some metal plating falls off and it turns out you had wet ware all along?

Or do you rip a dudes arms off and surgically attach them to your body? And if so why?
>>
>>26465034
Ok. Why didn't you lose your real virginity?
>>
>>26465039
There is not much to talk about
She invited me over because her mom was out of town and I had know her for a few months and I said fuck it and went over to her place "to watch a movie"
She was the one who kissed me and I didnt kiss her back at first
Then she kissed me again and me made out for like maybe an hour I dont know
All we did was kiss and I didnt like it at all I dont know why
I am pretty sure I am not gay I just dont feel anything when it comes to women
My friends always say dude check out that ass and etc but I dont care about stuff like that
Might aswell start wearing fedoras and call myself a supreme gentleman
Sorry if there is any typos
>>
>>26465116
I had no plans to have sex and I am pretty sure she didnt also, might be wrong
>>
File: 5675756.jpg (122KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5675756.jpg
122KB, 1440x1080px
A girl kissed me on the cheek a bunch in HS, and once on the mouth. It was really weird, I think that moment was the closest i've ever been with another person. It wasn't sexual, it was just very intimate. She was really into it and wanted to do it all the time. We went to the movies once and she kept trying to make out with me, but i paid like $40 for us to watch Ironman, and was pretty into it at the time.

I guess kissing is a big thing for girls. I could see it having it's moments, though I have to say making out sounds like shit.
>>
>>26465184
she wanted the d and i think you can still give it.
>>
>>26464836
it's more of a purity thing.
>>
>>26465240
I dont want to give anybody the D
For some reason I feel so bad saying that but it is what it is
>>
>>26464017

Who did you kiss (gf, hooker, friend)? Why wasn't it good?

Greentext it
>>
>>26465408
I already wrote the whole story above
>>26465163
>>
>>26465320

Do you masturbate? It's possible that you just didn't find this particular girl attractive. She definitely wanted to fuck though.
>>
>>26465163
If you didn't like her then perhaps that is why you didn't enjoy it?

t. khhv
>>
>>26465472
Yes I do, everybody does
Not because I want to but because I have to
And you might be right about me not being attracted to her.I just didnt know her enough
I am attracted to personalities more than looks to be honest, as meme as it sounds I cant do anything about it
>>
>>26465490
Maybe
I dont like women in general but you might be right
All I can say is that I wanted to try it out and disliked it
The reason is unknown to me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.