[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a guy who spen most of his day jerking off to/for curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1412988429793.png (69KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1412988429793.png
69KB, 395x578px
ask a guy who spen most of his day jerking off to/for curious teenage girls on omegle anything
>>
>>26463021
Were they cute?
Are you actually attractive to keep the attention of teens, or it was more of their own morbid curiosity which made them watch you?
>>
>>26463113
>Were they cute?
some of them are.
>Are you actually attractive to keep the attention of teens
i never show my face but my cock is attractive
>>
>>26463021
do you do it in the restricted or unrestricted part
>>
>>26463877
there are only dicks in the unmonitored part
>>
>i never show my face but my cock is attractive

What do you say to them

Don't you often get unmatched pretty quickly?

Why would they choose to stay with you over the countless other of dicks? You say yours is attractive, but there's plently of objectively "attractive" dicks on there anyways, why yours?
>>
>>26463490
>my cock is attractive
post it
>>
>>26464200
>get unmatched
?
>why yours?
i don't know m8, but from what i saw about other dudes on omegle i'm over average (if you ignore tha fakes) and i'm cleaner (shaved)

also have better camera and lighting, thats extremely important.

and i guess after all those years, i became a good talker.
>>26464220
i don't have pics rn sorry
>>
>>26463021
What's your favorite color?
>>
>>26465073
orange
>tfw not original
>>
>>26464432
>i don't have pics rn sorry
Take one.
>>
>>26463021
Are you Kyon?
>>
>>26463021
Do you recognize the name Angel?
>>
are you landon?
>>
>>26465224
i'm not gonna jerk off just for you
>>26465258
>>26465295
no
>>
hi poll
>>
>>26465405
You're probably lying about your attractive dick, fag.
>>
>>26465500
kek
(jhgflhkl)
>>
that one girl from Canada, she will be forever in my mind
>>
>>26463021
How did you find them? Did you search for a certain tag or something?
>>
>>26467655
This. What tag?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.