[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Anime cons have massive fuck fests at the hotel rooms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: lac42.jpg (312KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lac42.jpg
312KB, 1600x1200px
Is it true that Anime cons have massive fuck fests at the hotel rooms?
>>
>>26460758
Yes, but most of the girls are autist psychopaths and about half of them are greasy shits.
>>
>>26460758
If they don't, this rumor should be spread so that it happens.
>>
Yes it's true. It's the reason why they cosplay as sluts. They have to advertise the goods.

However only Chads are allowed to participate.
>>
>>26460758
in all seriousness, no
it's just a bunch of betas and some girls drinking together, where one or two alphas take the girls away and fuck them senseless
>>
File: kuroki8.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki8.png
14KB, 100x100px
In answer to your question OP, no. Anime cons are not a good place to go to pick up girls. You won't have any success. The girls at places like that have a stronger guard than you would even believe against a nerd's pick-up methods. They've seen them a thousand times before. The orgies are for couples that came together and the occasional chad types that show up. The rest of it is cringeworthy weebs too stupid to hide their powerlevels being weebs in public. It isn't worth going.
>>
>>26460822
What kind of alpha is into anime? That shit's reserved for nerds and geeks.
>>
>>26460877
You'd be surprised. Anime is surprisingly normie, especially with popular entry anime like One Punch Man, Sword Art Online, and Attack on Titan rising to popularity lately.
>>
>>26460877
>Chads and normalfags
>not going out of their way to ruin everything we enjoy
>>
>>26460822
>alphas at anime shitfest
lmao saking my head
>>
>>26460877
Chads love shonen shit and whatever happens to be on netflix these days (SnK, KlK, SAO, etc).
>>
>>26460877
>>26460913
i suppose i should clarify that alpha here means "not afraid of women"
>>
>>26460758
Yes, they're not hard to get into either.
>>
>>26460877
They don't like anime. They go to fuck hot cosplay babes.
>>
>>26460983
This
If you see a girl at an anime convention she is guaranteed going to be having sex with someone that night
>>
File: 1413918706528.jpg (215KB, 586x879px) Image search: [Google]
1413918706528.jpg
215KB, 586x879px
Now the question is, how do we find them and get in?
>>
What do people do on them other than cosplay? Buy stuff?
>>
>>26460758
In my experience, the hotter ones either have a boyfriend, with a group of friends, or they're there to just enjoy the weekend. The "thicker," more desperate looking ones are the girls who are the easiest. I've seen my fair share at Otakon; even had a friend that managed to hook up with one a few years back (though, he told me she was very aggressive. As if she was in desperate need of it.)
>>
>>26460758

> get /fit/
> cosplay
?????
> sex
>>
>>26461102
Mostly buy stuff but there's art competitions and videogames too.

Most of them also have board/card game areas or roleplaying games aswell. They're the only ones i've been to.
>>
>>26460758
>genius idea just struck me
>when the big anime convention in my area comes around, start a thread on here
>ask to get a bunch of robots into an improvised anime con squad
>go to a convention and try to hit on girls together
>maybe one of us could succeed

Even if we all fail, it'd be a great buddy-comedy. pretty srs about this desu familia
>>
>>26461227
where do you live? being in NYC kinda sucks for anime cons, the nearest decent ones are in Boston and Baltimore and those are huge and expensive now.
>>
I don't know why any real anime fan would want to attend a convention.
>>
>>26461274
decent prices on used manga and figs, no shipping, etc.
>>
>>26461267
midwest so I'd be going to ACen
>>
>>26461102
My city has a very small one, but the one time I went I saw atleast three very attractive women. One was damn close to 10/10 in looks in some kimono thing. The other went with what looked like her boyfriend, they were dressed as Yoko and Kamina. The last girl was a little young looking, but she was dressed as the Rin vocaloid so that may have messed up my guess on her age. Anywhere there was shit like
>having a caricature of yourself drawn
>a cosplay contest
>merchandise room
>some fag giving a presentation on the math and physics and shit of TTGL
>a place for buying and painting what looked like Warhammer 40k figures
>some people selling drawings or something
>a video game room that also had a Super Smash Bros tournament
>a room that was playing some anime
>some larping area where they let you borrow the foam swords and fight eachother
>I think they brought in some instructor guy to teach weebs about using katana
Some other shit like that. It was ok. I'll go again just to play the game tournament.
>>
>>26461288
Yeah but you have to share the same space with people who watch anime.
>>
>>26460822
Sounds just like every other walk of life lel.
>>
>>26460812
>>However only Chads are allowed to participate.

This.

Why do you think the average guy has never heard of these fuck fests?
>>
>>26461162
>>26461308
ok thanks. Can people go alone to these things or are everyone with friends?
>>
>>26461274
Most of them may be nerds, but they're at least somewhat social.
>>
>>26461299
I love Acen. Tons of pussy at the rave
>>
>>26460758
Yea its usually greasy, sweaty, unhygienic psycho chicks and the equivalent form of males. Not worth it at all.
>>
>>26461354
So how does that work?
>>
>>26461308
Sounds boring as fuck. The only thing that interests me is the merch room.
>>
>>26460758

No.

They are just normal people that just like to cosplay. Although cosplay hookups are a thing, it's not really a thing. It's more of "meet girl online who is also into cosplay and talk to her about how you're also attending a convention she is going to and that you two can meet and it ends up being fucking"
>>
>>26461375
That's all I was interested in really. I tried to get the caricature guy to draw my friend as Jabba the Hut though, since he showed some Star Wars drawings he did. That' was petty hilarious. There was also a dance or something at night, which is probably where the sex orgies began but I didn't stay for that. Fuck dancing with gross weebs.
>>
>>26461373
>ALWAYS KEEP A DEODERANT IN YOUR POCKET!!
>be decent at dancing
>approach a girl and dance with her for a while
>then grind her from behind to see if she's really into you
>then proceed to makeout
>if all of these goes well go back to the hotel rooms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZQOdZpMtk
>>
>>26461373
It's like a concert. They have a bunch of DJs, sometimes really popular ones from Japan. Tons of scantily clad girls. No joke, every time I've gone someone has overdosed on drugs and had to be taken out by paramedics, it gets crazy. Usually the Friday rave is shit but the Saturday one is good.
>>
>>26460758
STDs abound too
>>
Had a cosplayer friend, she told me they fucked between cosplayers all the time. For what i got i think the betas also had action but only if they were cute enough.
>>
>>26461458
yeah at cosplayer girls always have some cucky guy carrying their stuff
>>
>>26461452
Disease bed no doubt.
>>
>>26461452
I would not be surprised in the slightest if this were true.
>hundreds of horny faggots
>relieving their year's worth of sexual frustration in one or two nights
>people known for terrible hygiene and being generally gross
>attentions sluts and betafags in 1:5 ratio
>>
>>26461452
>having sex with strangers without a condom

Virgin detected
>>
>>26461536
Condom can't protect you from herps my friend.
>>
File: 1316584301519.jpg (59KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1316584301519.jpg
59KB, 337x367px
>>26461536
>condoms are meant to prevent STDs
>calling out virgins on /r9k/
>>
File: kuroki10.jpg (37KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki10.jpg
37KB, 500x492px
>>26461536
>virgin detected

Wow, on /r9k/? Who would've guessed?
>>
>>26460758
I don't know about america but these anime conventions used to be quite the place to hookup in my country. When I was around 15 I met several girls that way, even if most of them were crazy. I'd say that casual sex is only slightly easier than in a normal social situation, but finding a girlfriend is way easier. Most people of this subculture are quite lonely.
>>
File: 1455373177194.jpg (33KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1455373177194.jpg
33KB, 564x564px
>gone to a few conventions and did cosplays myself
>girls and guys were giving the usual "cool costume man"
>was feeling pretty good in the last one and even talking to strangers without much issue
>people I went with said they got bored 2-3 hours later and decided they wanted to go home, didn't even check the whole place out
>travelled all the way out to the place which took over 3 hours in itself as well as an hour in line and half of them cosplayed too for pretty much nothing
>saw all the fun after con parties and gatherings outside and wanted to join them to experience it
>even had a few attractive cosplay sluts look interested
Fuck those niggas, I could have had hot cosplay sex for my first time.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.