[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you learned to lucid dream yet? >More immersive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1450823001962.jpg (197KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450823001962.jpg
197KB, 960x720px
Why haven't you learned to lucid dream yet?

>More immersive than VR will ever be
>Can do anything you want
>Available right now
>Free
>>
>>26460463
Didnt read that but sauce? Or moar pics like this
>>
>>26460463
tried every night for like a month, never worked

had it happen one morning when i took a nap on my couch, but as soon as i realized i was in a dream i woke up
>>
it's not real

at least not in the way people describe it
>>
>>26460463
There is a reason why we even think about lucid dreaming as an escape, cus we (at least I am) a failure and unable to work towards a goal. I am not complete incapable, but my ability's where there from the beginning, nothing new. To get to the point where lucid dreaming pays off you have to work hard on yourself ... tl;dr it is out of my reach
>>
>>26460463
I'm sceptical to the entire concept. I think they're just dreams in which you dream that you're awake. One of the things speaking for this is the amount of time it takes for people using methods to induce lucid dreams before it actually works, several months. If I for example watch the same movie everyday for months, I'll sooner or later dream about it, doesn't mean I'm aware that am dreaming or in control.

I think that if it was real then it would be more widespread. Everyone would be doing it.
>>
Whenever I achieve lucidity I wake up within a few seconds.
>"Oh shit I'm dreaming"
>"Let's try flying"
>Manage to start floating a few meters off the ground for a bit
>Fall to the ground
>Dream world starts fall apart into nothingness
>I wake up

Or I'm talking to someone, notice some logical inconsistency and then I tell them that this is a dream.
Then it literally falls apart.

It's like my subconscious just refuses to let me lucid dream.
As soon as I begin to it just tells me to fuck off.
>>
>Spontaneous lucid dreams on a regular basis
>Literally never once been able to conjure up a girl to fuck
>Give up and try to fly or something like that
>Never happens

I just look forward to unconsciousness in general nowadays. It is the favourite part of my day, being asleep for as long as possible. I just fall asleep every night hoping I don't wake up in the early hours with anxiety and existential dread and that I might have some cool dreams that I possibly remember in the morning
>>
>>26460665
this.
I am so lame even in my dreams I have nothing to do.
>>
Like everything else in life, I can't keep the dedication or the motivation to do it
>>
How do I learn to lucid dream bros? Had one a long time ago but it was accidental
>>
i can't lucid dream, how does it compare to nodding on opiates?
>>
File: 1451522029618.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1451522029618.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
>>26460494
I've only got one for you anon
>>
>>26460719
it's impossible

just wait until it can be medically induced
>>
The other day I had a lucid as fuck dream. I was lucid dreaming for at least a couple of hours.
It was cool as fuck while it lasts but I don't think it's worth it. Waking up hurts too much. I can't help but lucid dream sometimes, but there's nothing to be gained anymore.
>>
>>26460463
anybody ever try galantamine for lucid dreaming?

I just bought some, what should I expect?
>>
I had a dream about a demon possessing someone and trying to murder me last night.
>>
>>26460463
>sleep
>dreams of my life going on as normal except my ex is in the distance judging me
thanks
>>
>>26460544
Keep trying. It worked for me.
>>
>>26460463
I once read a scary story about lucid dreaming and haven't dared to try that since then.
>>
>>26462516
Yeah I read a scary story about life it's called my life and i don't wanna live anymore
>>
>>26460463
im trying for a long time, memory issues however, thus perhaps i lucid dream and forget them when I wake up, haha..
>>
>>26460544
There are some ways to quicken the process

>Keep a dream journal
It is weird at fist but after only a couple of days you will start remembering your dreams really well, and that almost all of them
>Time.an alarm for 4/5 hours after you fall asleep
It is important that you do not fall back asleep immediatley, stay awake for 20minutes and then slowly try to go back to sleep,, try to feel how you start falling deeper and deeper while not losing conaciousness

Just try this foe some weeks and at latest in 2 months you will be able to lucid dream regularly
>>
>>26462516
The scariest thing that happens to you is sleep paralysis, if youre unlucky and your brain is half asleep aswell during that time you will experience every horror that comes to your mind wihtout being able to wake up.
My advice if that happens is to calm down,, not try to move and then suddenly try to move your pinky or thumb, if you succeed you will wake up immediatley,, works for me after the 3rd attempt at latest
>>
Drunk on Apple cider/juice right before bed always does it for me
>>
>>26460463

i don't want to dream. i want sleep to be as close to death as possible.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.