[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do robots complain about women dating attractive men and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: qg-jeremy-meeks-featured.png (453KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
qg-jeremy-meeks-featured.png
453KB, 750x490px
why do robots complain about women dating attractive men and not lowering their standards when they themselves won't date fat and/or ugly women ?
>>
Unattractive women are invisible or in the friendzone in my life. I'm still a KV
>>
>>26459555

>won't date fat and/or ugly women ?

They would if they could.
>>
>>26459598
see
>>26459583
for all their complaining robots are just as bad as "stacey"
>>
I read that with genders reversed and it made the same exact sense
>>
There are good and evil men in the world. But all women are evil. I would date the fattest ugliest woman ever if she was a good person. But such a thing doesn't exist.
>>
>>26459555
Ugly is fine, fat isn't.
>>
>>26459555
i've literally never heard anyone complain about not being able to date someone else in real life for that reason, that would be beyond pathetic
>>
my lowest standard is to just not be fat. i hold myself to the same standard.

ugly is fine because i'm not really handsome.

the ugliest skinny girl in the world is still a 5/10, fat people have ruined the attractive rating scale.
>>
>>26459555
It's actually a complaint about average looking women not settling for average looking men.

>when they themselves won't date fat and/or ugly women ?
Not all robots are fat and/or ugly, so expecting them to date someone less attractive then themselves completely validates their complaints.

I know this is blatant bait but it had to be said.
>>
>>26459654
>totally not b8
>>
>>26459555
we deserve better because we're great and women are just terrible!
>>
>>26459555
No, you don't get it, the complain about the world, about nature itself, not women, you fucking retard.
>>
File: SgwPrHs.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
SgwPrHs.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
explain this OP - orgiinalo
>>
>>26459555
>have a thing for chubby girls under 200lbs

You were saying OP?
Oh thats right, just more female apologizing bullshit.
I see thin guys with fat women much more often than the opposite.
>>
>>26459555
all those comments of women throwing themselves over the internet to get this guy not guilty just to get smashed by him
>>
>>26460382
hes probably rich desu
>>
File: YgOXk2r.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
YgOXk2r.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>>26460465

i know him , he's not rich , or tall , or social.

he's "nice"

and he fucks this
>>
>>26460485
There's more to a relationship than looks but you wouldn't know that because you spend all day inside browsing forums
>>
>>26460421
It's even more sad coz he's married women have no respect

he is fine tho you have to admit
>>
File: 1452227515210.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1452227515210.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>26459555
I don't expect attractive women to lower their standards but I do expect unattractive women to lower theirs, it's unacceptable that an unattractive male has no chance with an equally (or even less) attractive female.

Anybody who believes unattractive females should not have to lower their expectations to an appropriate level has no right to say unattractive males should lower theirs, it's both or neither.
>>
File: kwestion.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
kwestion.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>>26460382
Is he really that ugly ? To me he just seems to have a baby face.
>>
>>26460382
He isn't ugly
>>
Actually OP I got such a high sex drive from steroids that I fell totally in love with the fat ugly girl that ive been rejecting for years. We fuckin love each other and im really really happy about it. Maybe when I come off I will lose interest but shes a really sweet girl who doesnt come with any of the usual women bullshit.
Yes, the few friend I have left gave me shit about it but when you are alone together none of that matters.

Guys... dating below your league is the secret to happiness.
My only regret is the years I treated her like shit.
>>
>>26459555
>when they themselves won't date fat and/or ugly women ?
Robots will. The problem is that ugly and/or fat women wont' date robots. They're still holding out for the best possible man. Just look at any okcupid experiment. Eggman shooped onto a female body was getting hundreds of messages.
>>
>>26460614

if the "not ugly" guy can get 8/10 , it's understandable why guys go for stacy
>>
A nugget of poop in my cunt.
A nugget of poop in my cunt.
A nugget of poop in my
nugget of poop in my
nugget of poop in my cunt.
>>
>>26459699
>the ugliest skinny girl in the world is still a 5/10, fat people have ruined the attractive rating scale.

lowstandards.jpg

a box shape and a flat arse/chest can be good to these cucks because SKINNY

Christ, how embarrassing. Higher your standards
>>
>>26460712
>thread about robots needing to lower their standards
>they have low standards
>hur dur raise your standards
>>
>>26460604
>Anybody who believes unattractive females should not have to lower their expectations to an appropriate level has no right to say unattractive males should lower theirs, it's both or neither.
This is the problem. Women are never reprimanded and are always encouraged to seek the absolute best because they "deserve it". Whereas if a guy has any expectations then he's a misogynist creep.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.