[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to fuck with a girl until I get blocked >Ive never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: driver.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
driver.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
>Decide to fuck with a girl until I get blocked
>Ive never met her so I have no problem using my own name
>Act like an arrogant normie
>my plan backfires
>she ends up talking to me for hours about fucking memes
Are women fucking serious
>>
Most people use jokes / insults / mild dickishness to be "interesting". Do you really think most people are actually interesting?
>>
File: 1375180604300.jpg (29KB, 328x285px) Image search: [Google]
1375180604300.jpg
29KB, 328x285px
>start acting more dickish lately
>insult jokingly etc.
>act like I'm the shit and praise myself

The result:
Less hate than before when I acted more nicely.
Absolutely backwards shit.
>>
>>26458850
This shit is harder than abstract algebra
>>
>>26458850
>>26459010
the truth is, people are so lost and insecure and desperate for truth in their life that if you act like you know the truth, these insecure fucks are willing to buy into believing you know the truth out of desperation, even if they know deep down that you don't know what you're doing either. buying into arrogance, for them, is a matter of comfort
>>
yes girls like being kicked around they crave it
>>
>>26458264
>Making yourself seem interesting by putting others beneath you.

The truth of this hurts so much.
>>
File: 1454677690188.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1454677690188.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>26459010
>implying algebra is difficult
>>
>>26458248
I can absolutely understand why a girl would find a conversation with a douchy and edgy guy more interesting than a cucked beta.

Normal, nice conversations are the most boring fucking shit ever.

-Hey, how's your day?
*Oh it's nice
-Up to anything today?
*Not really
-Hehe okay, you look nice in that shirt
*Thank you :)
-You're welcome :)

I mean, I fucking understand how a conversation with a guy that is slightly insulting and arrogant can be a lot more cool, dynamic and interesting to the girl. Normal nice guys are boring as all fuck. They agree with everything you say, think you're funny even if your jokes suck, and they have no fucking backbone to formulate their own, interesting opinions. Why the fuck would you want to talk to someone who is just interested in getting approved by you, and not someone who has their own opinions?

I mean, I'm not a Chad or anything, I'm as beta as they come, but I am trying to improve, and lately this shit has been starting to make a lot more sense to me. Going through some of my old message logs talking to girls, I understand why they would be bored shitless talking to me, I fucking sucked.

He he, how's your day m'lady? :)) Fuck that shit!
>>
>>26459105
>probably thinking about algebra 2 or something from highschool
>>
>>26459116
Brb, gonna try this too
>>
>>26459105
It is, unless it is very simple stuff.
>>
>>26458850
>>26458248

This is weird m8s
When I start to do this over act nicely people get annoyed at me more
It probably doesn't work for women though
>>
>>26458248
We are the abnormal, senpai. We are the ones that have been lied to.
>>
raising kids to be polite and have common decency, as well as telling them "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" is the best troll ever.
>>
>>26459272

I think it used to work in the past but doesn't work anymore
>>
we live in a world where if you are nice then you must have some other motive. when did this happen?
>>
>>26458248
literally the same thing happened to me. tried only responding with cruel memes, she told me she loved me just from talking 2 nights. She was annoying as fuck so I stepped it up to calling her names and stuff and she eventually stopped talking to me. It is crazy the bullshit women find attractive.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Jesus Christ Anon, this is bullshit and you know it. It's not about being insulting but just saying anything that's on your mind confidently is what girls like...then again that could be insulting.
>>
>>26459149
studying mathematics at university
>>26459162
please give me an example of when algebra is not "very simple stuff"
>>
>>26459284
That's because you'd end up with a fat lip, son.
>>
>>26458248
>act polite, kind and rational all my life
>get disheartened that no women seems to speak to me at all except when she needs help
>decide to act really awful to wards them, poke fun at them, ignore them
>suddenly they all want to talk to me
>I'm so angry at them for responding this way that I can't take it any further with them, I just look at them like dog shit and then feel ill
>>
>>26459105
>he's never taken a course in Galois Theory
What a baby.
>>
>>26459425
a + 2 = 4

a = 2
>>
>>26459116
>have pleasent, civil discussion about politics, history, current affairs, hobbies, life
WOW SO BORING XD
>call a woman an ugly bitch and tell her how you're going to cum on her face
WOW CHAD IS SOOOOO INTERESTING AND CHARISMATIC :-)))))))))))))
>>
File: 1451533467260.jpg (39KB, 399x509px) Image search: [Google]
1451533467260.jpg
39KB, 399x509px
>>26459497
ok i big enough to admit i made a mistake
that algebra you got there has me well and truly stumped
could someone please show me how to work it out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.