[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fat people deserve to live, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1455368908843.webm (1009KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455368908843.webm
1009KB, 640x360px
Do fat people deserve to live, r9k?
>>
>>26457368

no

t.fat guy
>>
>>26457368
There are guys on this board who claim to be forever alone and would not sleep with that women.
>>
>>26457368
Holy shit I did not expect the brush to go that deep what the FUCK
>>
File: dantes.jpg (284KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
dantes.jpg
284KB, 1000x1361px
>>26457395
there are fates worse than loneliness
>>
>>26457395
thats not woman anymore
it's an abomination
>>
she'd probably be quite pretty if she was slim

on topic, if they can work to sustain themselves or find a retard to provide for them, they can continue their miserable existence for all i care. just don't live on taxpayers' account.
>>
>>26457416
it's a joke, the brush has a collapsible handle. that woman weighs 105 pounds.
>>
>>26457416
Same. Think about it, life at that stage of obesity can be compared to the one of a badly disabled person. Except people laugh and ridicule you instead of being friends with you out of pity. Must be terrible mang
>>
>>26457368
I would let her suck my dick,
but i would not even try to have sex with her.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
>>26457395
And you know that how?
>>
>>26457458
>retard to provide for them
Me me me.

I have a job, a college degree and shit loads of money. Never had sex.

I'd let her live in my basement.
>>
>>26457499
And you know that cow?
>>
>>26457368

If we can use a broad brush to say "all <whatever> should die" then you'll be at the top of the list you autist.
>>
>>26457526
i give it 3 days before she floats up to the main level on a wave of her own poo.
>>
How does it feel to have huge fat rolls?
>>
>>26457458
In my experience the super morbid obese almost always live on SSDI. Dont forget, obesity is now recognized as a disease.
>>
>>26457537
fatty detected

bad fatty
>>
>been lifting for 3 years
>now squat over 220 lbs (which was my goal when i started)
>still binge on beer
>still fat
>can hardly do pullups because im almost 200 pounds myself.

fug. I need to acquire discipline, but it's so easy to fall back into old habits.
>>
I hate fat people, even just a bit fat and they start to pick up an annoying tone to their voice and pant and make noises that healthy people don't

Then you got giga fat, it's nothing but packets rustling all day, coughing, wheezing, chair creaking, lips smacking, constant noises indicating boredom, complete unawareness of their fucking phone making a noise every 3 seconds is irritating

Basically they are just stupid, obnoxious, pointless people. You don't get fat unless you are stupid. Laziness comes with being dumb as fuck. Smart people can motivate themselves as long as they aren't depressed
>>
>>26457368
It doesn't really matter, they're killing themselves pretty quickly anyway.

However, obese people (especially men) are the ultimate robots if you think about it.
>>
>>26457395
Some people were born with an ugly ass face and was DOOMED from birth. That's why we're forever alone, this bitch could range from 7/10 to a stacy if she didn't let herself become this fat. Fuck off you little shit!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.