[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who else wishes a girl would kick them in...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17
Who else wishes a girl would kick them in the balls ?
>>
>>26456549
wtf are you mad
>>
>>26456557

It's a fetish, I want to get dominated / humiliated, don't even want to have actual sex
>>
Ballbust bump
>>
>>26457065

More busts
>>
>>26457278
>tfw no strong athletic gf to kick me in the family jewels and then tease me while I roll around on the ground whimpering
>>
I've never felt this before, but I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I feel a bit aroused imagining a woman squeezing my balls a bit too hard on purpose.
>>
>>26457574

How hard ? What about it is arousing ?
>>
>>26456549
why dont you just try to rape a girl, then she will most likely kick you in the nuts and key your face
>>
>>26457623
Hard enough to be kind of painful, but not a lasting pain like when you get kicked.
Just the idea that she would do it knowing it hurts, while jerking me off or something to punish me for being naughty.
>>
>>26457692

Makes sense, so it's a pain not humiliation thing ?
>>
>>26457742
A mix of both.
I've never even come close to having this fetish before, so it's hard to explain, just have a sudden pang of it now.

It sounds cool though.
>>
File: 1445979923570.jpg (168 KB, 500x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445979923570.jpg
168 KB, 500x600
>>26457762

Never been kicked by a girl tho :/

Fembots how do you guys feel about kicking a guy in the nuts ? Ever done it ?
>>
>tfw no gf to kick you in the nuts from behind and once you fall to the floor kiss you on the cheek
>>
Anyone ever asked a girl to kick them in the balls ?
>>
>tfw no ballbusting football fan gf
>>
More nutshots.
>>
Redhead gets hit
>>
Seriously ? No one else has this fetish ?

Also what do the guys who don't have it think about it ?
>>
Chad after Stacy kneed his balls
>>
File: knbal.jpg (74 KB, 480x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knbal.jpg
74 KB, 480x800
>tfw you never did ballet
>>
>>26460225
i prefer my domination fantasies to involve strap ons and chastity every time i see someone being kicked in the balls i think about him becoming sterile or getting cancer and ruins my boner
>>
File: 1386116464001.jpg (24 KB, 558x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386116464001.jpg
24 KB, 558x515
>tfw fembot will never do this to me

>>>/gif/8089554
>>
>>26461150

You can get cancer from getting kicked in the balls ?

Also why does the thought of him becoming sterile kill boner. Also isn't that pretty unlikely ?
>>
The hell is wrong with you guys, your crotch is for tender love and affection. If a chick kicked me in the balls I would fucking cunt punch her full fucking force.
>>
>>26460225
It's pathetic and makes no sense.
>>
>>26461257

>It's pathetic and makes no sense.

The pathetic part I get but how does it make no sense ? If you like pain / being humiliated doesn't it make a lot of sense ?
>>
>>26461257

How pathetic am I according to all the normal fags here ? Like on a scale ?
>>
>>26461218
>>26461218

It's all about being dominated by a girl in a kind of funny way.
>>
What do the girls here think of all this ?
>>
>>26461218
what do you think of this weebum >>26461174
>>
Any greentexts anyone
>>
How to find a girl who will kick you in the nuts ?
>>
>>26461492

OP here I prefer lighter stuff when they are both clothed.
>>
>>26461257

>being on r9k
>expecting people not to be pathetic
>>
chad here

my ex kicked me in the nuts a few days before we broke up it really hurt i couldnt get up for 10 min and it sucks that shes a girl so you can't get even

ur all fucking idiots if you like that shit
>>
>>26464322

Lol man ? it's fun to get hit by a girl.

(pic related it's you)
>>
File: dog as a weapon.webm (555 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog as a weapon.webm
555 KB, 360x360
Has anyone else ever been told by a woman that they don't need any form of self defense weapon because they can just kick the guy in the nuts and run off?

Why are women so delusional?
>>
my only desire is to be hit by a woman so that i have a legit excuse to unleash all my pent up fury on her

oops, accidentally killed her with that uppercut! i feel terrible!
>>
>>26465813
>Has anyone else ever been told by a woman that they don't need any form of self defense weapon because they can just kick the guy in the nuts and run off?

Isn't that true tho ?
>>
>>26456623

lol i was one of the premier ballbusting fetish producers
>>
>>26459292

is that jacquelyn velvets?
>>
>>26465876

actually ? what did you do ?
>>
>>26461257

all fetishes can appear pathetic to others. i.e.: feet are literally the second grossest part of someone's body, next to their asshole.
>>
>>26456549
absolute degenarate, disgusting and pathetic, stop molesting other people with your retarded fetish and fuck off to the dark corner from the internet where you came from.
>>
>>26465897

yes, for real. some of my videos have been pirated and watched, no shit, millions of times based on tubesite views. i used to be in them but now i just film them...mostly. i was considered "weak" by other producers because i never shot ballbusting nude (i.e., nude guy), which i've always found gross.
>>
File: fml.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fml.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>tfw no real nigga GF to kick my ass every day
>>
My oneitis likes to slap me and hit me with objects. I want her to kick me in the nuts and then make fun of me while I'm on the floor.
>>
>>26465948

Did you enjoy getting hit in the nuts ?
>>
>>26466233

when i first started - it loses its luster very quickly
>>
>>26466248

Did you get used to the pain ?
>>
>>26466276

In a way, it no longer shocked or surprised me - I was familiar with how it felt. That's probably also what contributed to it losing its appeal as a thing actually happening to me, also the act of it was still my fetish
>>
>>26466308

not also, although
>>
>>26466330
>not also, although

?

Sorry what do you mean ?
>>
>>26466308

>it no longer shocked or surprised me

Did you get hit in the nuts before you went into the industry ?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17
Thread DB ID: 508933

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.