[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you come to /r9k/ ? I don't know why I keep coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: c4VJgMQ.jpg (19KB, 449x335px) Image search: [Google]
c4VJgMQ.jpg
19KB, 449x335px
Why do you come to /r9k/ ?
I don't know why I keep coming back.
Do you know why you are here?

99% result of being a failed human being, but even then, why here, what is here for us really? What is it that draws robots to this board?

There is a very odd homeliness here. r9k is something of an enigma.
However I feel like i'm in limbo when on this board.
>>
>>26455522
Because I've been a regular for as long as I can remember.
Unlike most people on this board I like to produce OC. I write a lot of greentexts and make threads using them as the OP. I like to make people laugh.

I also like the shared mentality. I can relate to most everyone here more than anywhere else. I was odd growing up, always a bit off, and it's good to know I have people to relate to.
>>
>>26455522
I don't know why I keep coming back to 4chan
>>
>>26455522
R9k treats you like a family does. Love it or hate it you can't choose the members. They piss you off, you laugh together, cry together, share things, thoughts, feelings, experiences. You can leave anytime but family is there forever so you keep coming back. The only thing you don't find here is the two faceness of the real world.
>>
>>26455522
Do you know a lot of virgins/autists/misfits in real life?

I'm the only virgin introvert in all my circles. I can only relate with a few peope here and on wizchan.

All the people I know in real life have their minds filled with their significant others, their kids, sex, sports, their mortgage, their car, their house, mainstream music and movies, their pets... All of these things either don't interest me or are completely out of my reach in this life.

So aside from the occasional vidya-related conversation with a fellow wageslave, the only people that I can relate to and feel close to are internet friends of some kind.
>>
>>26455581
Precisely! And what I find truly beautiful about what you just said is how here we all have the potential to be the biggest cunts the world has ever seen with no negative repercussions whatsoever. However It appears that somehow among all the filth and shitposting this board actually brings out the best of human nature.
>>
>>26455522
Mostly boeredom and part helpless helper syndrome I guess.
>>
File: file.png (270KB, 1126x562px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
270KB, 1126x562px
>>26455522
l came here at the right time.
>>
>>26455721
sheeeeeet This! this is why I keep on coming back to /r9k/
>>
>>26455522
dunno but you should stop asking why. life is just absurd, just roll with it
>>
>>26455522
Because I <3 you guys ^_^ R9K is my favourite board
Please never change R9K!
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 1242x2117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 1242x2117px
I stopped coming to r9k when I discovered yik yak, but normies get offended easily so now I'm back.
>>
I was around for the inception of the board, before the greentext stories and the relationshit cancer took over.

Back in those days, we were able to have silly discussions on a board that was both slower moving and less shit than /b/. There were also a handful of great gentlemen who came up with some fantastic original content. Do any of you fuckers even remember Lee Won? Or FUCK YEAH CAIN? Or the story of that one high school kid who won his way into the heart of a mentally challenged girl?

I keep coming back hoping that somehow, someway, the old /r9k/ will rise above all this garbage that populates the board now.

In a way, I suppose I'm as helpless as the rest of you....
>>
I come to reddit9k to laugh at all the failed normalfags and normalfags arguing with each other in every thread.
>>
>>26455901
>Or the story of that one high school kid who won his way into the heart of a mentally challenged girl?

Explain please?
>>
>>26455936
I don't know if that story ever got pastebin'd, and my memory is historically shit, but basically
>guy is mistakenly put into special ed course
>acts challenged to stay in course because one of the chicks is cute
>gets with her
>crazy shit ensues
>decides best course of action is to get with girlfriend's friend to cause a break-up

I wish I had saved it, because it was a particularly well-written piece of fiction.
>>
>>26455901
CAIN
RIP /robot9000/
>>
File: 1446045680443.png (120KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
1446045680443.png
120KB, 255x217px
To shitpost, of course.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.