[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got a permanban on this piece of shit game. My only regret

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (30KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 470x313px
Finally got a permanban on this piece of shit game. My only regret is how much money I spent on it.
IM FINALLY FREE
>>
its not /vg/ tard, gtfo
>>
File: dota-2-official.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
dota-2-official.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
Hey man.. Wanna try some crack?
>>
>tfw all ur shitcan 1k mmr friends are so bad at this game that when they get queued with a 5k mmr like me every game is a shit show

YOU JUST CAN'T CARRY FOUR RETARDS, ONE ESPECIALLY WHO IS SO RANDOM xD let me just feed eleven times within 15 minutes

need steam friends, if u at least 3k hmu
>>
how do you get permabanned?

were you TOXIC?
>>
>>26454171
>playing literally one of the worst games on the planet unironically
>>
File: 1418502791231.png (758KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418502791231.png
758KB, 1920x1080px
>>26454171
Or you could show some self-control, cut your losses and quit cold turkey.

It's been two years since I've quit, despite money I'd spent on skins. Sure I regret it, but it's not the first time I've wasted money.
>>
What did you do? Act toxic?
>>
>>26454171
Rather than be a sperglord and get permabanned.
I decided to simply stop wasting my time and uninstalled the game along with every single other game and save file on all my hard drives.

You know that's an option aswell right?
>>
looking for a cute league gf
>>
>>26454493
ive quit many times but this time its for good
>>
>>26454629
had to go out with a bang senpai
>>
>>26454171

YOU JUST CAN'T CARRY FOUR RETARDS, ONE ESPECIALLY WHO IS SO RANDOM xD let me just feed eleven times within 15 minutes

need steam friends, if u at least 3k hmu
>>
>tfw got banned for 2 weeks
>next ban is perma
>spent 100 great british pounds on this game
>>
>>26454171
Same but it's actually my 6th permaban. I had 2 on NA and 4 on EUW.

This last one was the nail in the coffin. Happened in october last year and i uninstalled the game in december.

Feelsgoodman

Now i laugh at you lolbabs like the rest of this fuckin site.
>>
Is it possible to enjoy league in moderation though?
>>
>>26454875
What did you get banned for? If it was toxicity, mute everyone at the start of matches or unbind the enter key in game
>>
>>26455006
Yeah I was getting mad because I'd had a bunch of afks/trolls in each match for the entire day.

Now I still flame but it's in a way that can't be punished, like saying 'gj' or 'wp' sarcastically.
>>
>>26455020
As long as you don't say anything offensive you can't get punished. Never get mad at trolls thats what they want you to do.
>>
File: 1438439279367.jpg (68KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1438439279367.jpg
68KB, 400x395px
>>26454292
>trying the rip off version of LoL

you fucking degenerate

also
>tfw I'm also permabanned
its great how you can get permabanned for typing, strange how theres a mute option thats apparently completely irrelivant so people can make hug box safe space instead
>>
File: jt7jKkM.png (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jt7jKkM.png
467KB, 1920x1080px
>playing an inferior game in the first place
>having to use real money to unlock all playable content unless you want to take 3 years to save up points
>>
>>26454925
12 permas here
normies push my buttons whle laughing at me and i get banned
>>
>play this for couple of months at the start
>leave it
>come back like 2011
>receive 14 day ban for calling enemy "fucking faggot"
>continue play other games

I never understand why would I get ban for being dickhead VERBALLY. There is option 2 clicks away to mute me forever but no, instead of players using that lets hand out game bans.

Of course I could just be quiet but meh. Waiting for my first Dota 2 mute for 3500 hours now.
>>
>>26454171
>spending money on a free game
>>
>>26455412
3 years might not be enough. If you play for example 5 hours a day it will take forever. At some point you could not keep up with the new content coming in even you played every day.
>>
File: 1451633549994.png (99KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1451633549994.png
99KB, 413x413px
>>26455726
spastic alert, casually playing the game for 2 years already had everything unlocked, also just like every other moba you don't keep swapping to every single champion in the game.

>mm-muh games superior though
>not realising mobas are a shit genre in general

kill yourself delusional retard, all mobas are shit retard
>>
>>26455810
>casually playing the game for 2 years already had everything unlocked

You are either lying, using dollars or they have made shit cheaper.
>>
>>26455879
video games really aren't that hard if you aren't completely mentally disabled. You unlock stuff faster if you win more, slower if you lose. Guess which was for me
>>
>>26455356
>DOTA
>ripoff of LoL
nigga
>>
>>26454171
>gets banned
>thinks he's not part of the problem

holy shit, how hard is logic?

you WERE the cancer in that game you piece of shit.
>>
>>26454171
>implying
you aren't free until you yourself decide to drop it
you will literally buy another account or, worse, level up a new one just to play it, you'll see
you need to break these shackles yourself to be truly free

it took me 5 years, but i did it. you can do it too

>>26457041
and riot allowed the cancer to develop by turning blind eye on little fucks like him and me for years before finally realizing how much it hurts the image of their only product
>m-muh tolerance
>m-muh reforming
>m-muh giving nth chance
fuck their retarded management and fuck lyte, if they took action earlier, the game might have been enjoyable
>>
>>26455356
topkek
>trying the rip off version of LoL
dota came first nerd
>>
File: 1443058858235.jpg (99KB, 687x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443058858235.jpg
99KB, 687x700px
I don't play this shit back to back.
I play to plat / diamond and then coast for the rest of the season.

It's been 5 years and I can't see myself kicking this...
I left WoW in MoP and haven't cared much but league just embeds itself into 1-3 hours of every day.

I don't really care right now but I can see it being a problem.
>>
>>26455144
dude you dont even know how this system works
it catches words or prahses used in negative context
>>
>>26457609
I've played over 5000 games the only reason I still played was to play with friends ( I haven't played by myself in months) . I was well and truly over this game before I got the ban but now I have closure.
>>
>>26457041
Yes I know I was the cancer you fucking retard I've been warned plenty of times of my toxic behaviour and I knew what was coming. It's just too fun to stop I couldn't help myself lol.
>>
>>26454475
I have to side with this anon here

League hasn't been good for many years. It's like still playing Runescape (not osrs).

I want all underage and B& to leave this place
>>
>>26454493
>spending money
>where spending money gives no advantages
why?
>>
>tfw constantly 500ms ping so can only get to high silver

If I had normal ping i would be fucking diamond I guess because I basically play this game on predictions and game knowledge than fucking reactions.
>>
>>26455562
>fun game ruined by shit stains like you in 90% of games.
>quit after two years
thanks, i guess
>>
>>26454171
yoll be back in a week
>>
>>26454171>>26455020>>26455562>>26454875

How hard is it not to be a fucking retard?

If you don't like someone, be nice to them, and treat them like a kid. Guaranteed to get under their skin, and never been banned. Using sarcasm just makes you look like a teenage girl rolling her eyes.

Been trolling since '10; don't even get that mad when playing with retards anymore.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.